To Hell and Back (Levi x Read...

By Bykillian_

In a post- apocalyptic world where Levi is your Commander and you are his Captain. Or he's a sadist and you'r... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

10

1.1K 13 21
By Bykillian_

"I thought you were against contacting colony 3 because you said we shouldn't worry about that. But now you want to check there in person?"

To be gone for six days means a lot of shit happened and I'm dying to find out.

"I still think that." Levi pointed out. "However, Erwin is getting restless every single day. It's like he knows something is wrong but refuses to say it out loud. Also, Yelena came to talk to him about their request. Colony 3 got mentioned in the conversation again. So we have no choice."

If it was possible, Levi looked worse than I remembered. He looked thinner and I can't imagine the stress he must be dealing with. But underneath all that, he still looks quite handsome.

"Two presidents are now pushing for us to make a visit and see what's going on." Levi added. "I fucking hope something is wrong because if I arrive there and everything is fine, I might just open fire."

I gasped at what he said. "That's not funny, sir."

He raised his brows. "And you think getting everybody riled up because of their unnecessary silence is funny? I have a fucking shit ton to do but I have to go outside the colony and check on them?"

"What happened while I was gone?" I slightly bounced on my heels, nervous that I might hear something I won't like.

At my question, Levi groaned. That was not a good sign. It means he's irritated, which also means that bad news was about to be delivered in my way.

"A lot, so I'll make the long story short. The Jaegers don't recognize Fay Jaeger. She got tested by Hange and it came back clean too—she's not infected. Owen Wagner denied all the allegations against him and we don't have sufficient evidence, seeing you're completely fine, we can't keep him here."

Levi talked fast and my ears and brain tried to keep up and register everything that he was saying. His report was short but I have so many questions with every sentence.

"Wait." I said. "Petra, get me some water."

Levi gave me an amused look at my request. Petra, being the sweet girl that she is, seemed happy to comply. She happily dropped her book to get my water.

I bit my lip, taking the time of waiting for my water and used it to think about what Levi told me. I sat there, biting my lip as I submerged myself deep in thoughts.

"Here you go, Captain." Petra placed a glass of water beside me on the desk. "It's cold and I squeezed a little lemon in it for you."

I took the water without a word, gripping the glass hard which made my knuckles turn white. I cannot think clearly when Petra insists on making her presence known. She really had to put lemon in water, god what a people pleaser.

She stood there, expecting me to make a comment but I motioned for her to leave with my hand. Her smile faltered a bit but at least she went back to her book on the couch.

If Levi noticed my disdain towards Petra, he didn't make any comments about it. He more likely acted as if I didn't disrespect his assistant.

"So, you let Owen Wagner go?" I clicked my tongue. I was not happy with this particular news. I suffered in isolation because of him and now he's a free man.

"I'm not happy with it either but there's nothing we can do." Levi mirrored my frown. "And yes, Fay Jaeger is not infected with anything. She's still locked in the glass cell while Erwin and the vice president are debating on what to do with her."

"The vice president? Nile Dok?" I asked, I never liked the guy. "What are they debating on?"

"Death penalty." Levi confirmed what I was thinking.

"There shouldn't even be a debate in the first place. That woman cannibalized a man. A life for a life, there's no point in sparing her, I can't imagine society accepting her back."

"You know how Erwin is."

Goddamnit, Erwin. You and your misplaced principles. He has a problem with punishing criminals with the death sentence yet he's the same person who put teenagers as front liners when there was an outbreak. Un-fucking-believable.

"Isn't that a good thing that no one is infected?" I asked.

This is good news, the only good news we have. If someone was infected, half of the colony's population would be dead by now. So I don't get why Levi isn't jumping in joy.

"It is. Of course, it is." He says while staring at the air, eyes unfocused. "But I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong."

"There's no reason why we should be worried, commander. There's just creepy criminals and an outbreak of pig flu. Nothing more than that."

I was being logical. Reading between the lines would only cause us to be restless. There's no use of wasting precious time with something based on a hunch.sqco p osssjjh okh bl

"Okay." Levi slowly nodded his head, not entirely convinced but didn't argue.

"I'll be going, commander." It came out sounding more bitter than I intended. Because Petra was in the same room (even though she showed no interest in our conversation), I didn't feel comfortable hanging out in Levi's office if she's there.

"(Y/N)," He called me.

"Sir?" I looked back at him, expecting he had more to say.

Levi seemed conflicted, like he was thinking hard to remember what he wanted to say. I waited for him to say it. He unconsciously bit his bottom lip before saying it.

"You're—" He stopped, never getting the chance to finish his own sentence when his eyes widened, mouth agape, as if he saw a ghost.

"The bathroom." He breathily said.

"Huh?" I don't know what I expected to hear from him but it's certainly not that.

"We forgot about the bathroom." Levi clarified. "We didn't ask him about it during the interview. Damn it! How the hell did I forget?" I winced when he slammed his fist on his desk, which also made Petra look at where the sound came from.

Then it registered to me what he was yapping about. Even I forgot. Owen's reaction to me going inside that bathroom was too suspicious for us to just forget and let it go.

"I'll take Mike with me later, we'll visit his place while he's gone." I told him, hopefully whatever it was, it's still there or at least remnants of it.

Levi adjusted himself on his chair. "I'll go with you, I'll finish checking these first." He picked up another document and scanned it with his eyes, obviously not reading meticulously.

"Okay, I'll leave you to it."

I spared Levi a last longing look with him being oblivious to it. Petra waved goodbye which I deliberately ignored.

I headed in the direction of the dorms. Soldiers with long ranks are provided a bed space in a dorm, a large room with bunk beds (men and women have separate dorms).

I purposely checked the men's dorm to see if Jean fulfilled his punishment and cleaned it as I ordered. The dorm was clean, the floor looking a little dusty but I let it pass. No one was here and I closed back the door with a satisfied hum.

Across it is the women's dorm, I fully expect that it is generally clean, hoping the girls can't stand sleeping in a pigsty to which the boys thrive in.

I opened the door and instantly got hit with nostalgia. This is where I used to sleep for 2 years before getting promoted and having my own room. I went inside, smiling when I saw how tidy it was. The floor was obviously swept this morning.

"Captain?" I didn't hear Mikasa enter.

"Morning." I greeted her.

We used to share bunk beds together and she never moved in her sleep. There were times I got worried and thought that she was dead but the slow, steady breathing suggested otherwise. That brought back memories.

"You're back sooner than I anticipated." She eyed me up and down. Just like Levi, you'd never guess what she's thinking just by looking at her face.

Are all Ackermans like this?

"Erwin needed me back so I have to cut it short." It wasn't necessarily a lie, but I can't tell her the whole truth.

Mikasa continued to look me straight in the eye and I'm never one to back down from a staring contest.

"What was the mission?" She asked. "Did you visit colony 3?"

"No, but we are going there tomorrow, that's what Erwin needed me for."

There's no point in lying about colony 3—visiting them is public information so I cleared the misinformation.

"So, where did you go?" Mikasa was not letting it go, she continued to push the subject. "For sure, you weren't here in colony 1, because if you were, we would've seen you."

"I can't tell you, I'm doing an undercover—"

"Bullshit, (Y/N)."

"Excuse me?" I was taken aback by her choice of words. Mikasa never talked to me like that before, and she certainly never cursed at me.

"You spent less time in training us, you were gone for almost a week, the commander was losing his mind, Hitch won't eat and won't talk. What the fuck is going on because I'm losing my mind as well."

This must be the longest thing Mikasa had said in one go. She looks pissed and this fact, in itself, is rare so I can tell that it's bothering her.

I let out a tired sigh. "Mikasa, I can't tell you. But I'm going to tell you this because I trust you and in your capabilities— be alert. If you hear or see anything suspicious, report it to me or to the commander."

She shakes her head, disappointed that she didn't get the answer she wanted to hear. I placed a hand on her shoulder and left the dorm.

I pressed my earpiece.

"Military office, Officer Dreyse speaking."

"It's me, connect me to officer Zacharius." I talked while making my way to my own room. "And connect me this time, Hitch."

"Of course, Captain."

Mike picked up after a few rings. "Mike Zacharius."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"There was some dispute in section 1 that I needed to resolve." I heard him sigh. "Someone's cash got missing and they were blaming everyone around them."

"You do that first. We're going back to Wagner's place. You haven't checked inside, have you?"

"No, I followed him last time and he never went home. Then I smelled Fay Jaeger so I had to leave." Mike explained. "Hey! Get back inside, you're not allowed to go yet." He yelled at someone. "Sorry (Y/N), I have to finish here."

"Okay, the commander is going with us later. Free your schedule at noon." That's the last thing I said before ending the call.

I got to my room to take a nap. Since I took naps all the time when I was quarantined, my body got used to it and now I'm sleepier all the time. I'll take advantage of this free time for some nap.

Things got so busy that I haven't talked to Levi about things, though I doubt that he would want that. There's so much I want to tell him and I'm hesitating that it's a good time to say it because of all the pressing matters we need to tend to.

I think I like him.

There's loud banging on my door, ruining the daydream I was having. I forgot that there's no such thing as peace here.

I ignored the knocks, hoping the person outside thinks it's either I'm sleeping or the room is vacant. But it won't stop and only gets louder.

I stomped towards the door, seething that I couldn't take a rest. I opened it wide and harshly.

"It's either the colony is on fire or somebody better be fucking dying." I spoke before I saw who it was.

"You're back!"

Before I could even take a look at the person, they flung themselves at me and engulfed me in a tight hug. At first I thought it was Hange until I smelt the cologne they're wearing— powdery scent of vanilla.

"Jaeger, get the fuck off me!" I pulled his shirt back to get him off but he was taller and hugging me like a koala.

"Nooo." He whined like a child. "I missed everyone, Zeke took me away." He finally let go.

God, he is like a child. Out of all of them, Eren follows me around like a baby duckling. Sometimes, I want to lead him to a drain where he'll fall.

"Good, then." I adjusted my shirt, the hug made it all wrinkly.

"You look prettier today."

I deadpanned at him, knowing exactly what this means. "Stop buttering me up and tell me what you want, get straight to the point."

The sweet, fake smile that he was wearing dropped, the childish grin took over.

"Zeke told me that you're going to section 3 and I want in." He resembles a kid on Christmas, waiting for the clock to strike 12 so he can dive on a mountain of presents.

"Zeke is not going and neither are you."

Eren looked appalled.

"We will just check on them, make sure everything is fine. It's obvious they don't want anyone meddling with them anymore so coming there with a bunch of soldiers would not make a great statement."

I get that Eren wants to be involved. Zeke Jaeger is the current commander of Colony 2 and I know he expects no less of his brother.

"I'll take you with us next time." I ruffled his hair playfully. "Don't worry, you're not missing out. It's a boring site visit."

He looks torn, I can see in his eyes how bad he wants to go. If it was up to me, I'd take him with us but Erwin was clear in his order: Levi, Mike, and me are the only ones to check.

I wondered why no one from Colony 2 is going, considering that they need this more than us but I didn't mind that much. Again, not a good image for them.

"Okay." Eren agreed, looking forward to the next mission he expects to be in. "Anyways, what's going on with the commander and that Petra? Is he trying to replace you or something?"

Eren loves riling me up. He's smirking at me, knowing that his words lighted something within me. I know he has no idea about mine and Levi's dynamic but he knows the part where I strive for any ounce of Levi's validation. So to him, what he said was just a harmless joke.

His eyes widened when I pushed him out of the doorway, staggering backwards. I slammed the door shut with full force and left him outside the hallway confused while I beelined back to Levi's office.

I felt hot, like I'm going to burst at any given second. I don't like Petra and I know she's just a newly hired assistant but when Eren worded it out like that, I feel like I could commit homicide and arson on the same day.

Soldiers who passed by me refrained from greeting me, they could physically see the anger radiating from me at this point, a dark red aura.

I barged in Levi's office, his door banging against the wall at how hard I opened it. Petra flinched in surprise at the sound, Levi's eyes looked at what caused the abrupt noise. When he saw it was just me, he gave an annoyed look.

"You're back too soon." He says before tending back to his documents.

"Captain, would you like me to get you something?" Petra asks in her cheery voice that I knew deep down is fake, no one actually sounds like that 24/7.

I don't know if she's dumb or naive for her to not realize I am not in the mood for some lemonade.

"I need you to get out." I snapped as I walked closer to them.

Petra was taken aback at my request. "Sorry?" She asked, doubting if those words really left my mouth.

"Oh, where are my manners?" I put on a fake smile. "May you please get out."

She was left speechless, unsure of how to reply. She glanced at Levi, who glared at me but still gave Petra permission to leave the room.

When she closed the door on her way out, I stood closer to where Levi sat. He looked up at me and as always, I can't tell what he's thinking at the moment.

"Maybe if you try harder to hide your contempt for my assistant better, that would be nice."

Of course he is aware.

"You shouldn't have an assistant in the first place." I huffed, not caring if I stepped over the line. I need to get this off my chest, I need him to know.

"Since when did you learn to talk to me like that?" He raised his eyebrows, playfully twirling the pen in his hand.

"Since you tried to replace me with that." I pointed at the door, referring to Petra who just left.

"Are you saying that I'm replacing you as captain with Petra?"

Him acting like he doesn't know what I mean is pushing me closer to my limit. I don't want to spell things out.

"You fucking know what I mean." I was whining and probably about to have a tantrum.

Levi reclined back to his chair and crossed his arms on his chest. I waited for him to reply but he paused, trying to assess the situation.

"No, I'm not replacing you with someone who has no military background. If I am, Arlert is a possible candidate, he reminds me of Erwin."

My eye almost twitched at the reply he gave me. With my mouth agape, I didn't know if I'll laugh or burst at his attempt at professionalism. Does he not really know or is he just beating around the bush?

"You can't be serious, Levi."

"I am serious." He did give me a serious look.

And that was my last straw. I slammed both of my hands on his desk—which didn't even make him blink— and everything that was once on his desk was now on the floor with a swipe of my arm.

His precious tea and tea cup, which I know for a fact that Petra was the one to make, hit the was and broke into pieces making the tea splash everywhere.

"You know what I fucking mean, Levi!"

I picked up a piece of paper on the ground, not reading the contents or what it's for, and crumpled it before tearing it up.

"That is quite enough."

Levi stood up from his seat and took the mangled paper away from me harshly but I took another one and did the same thing to it.

I was seething, I have no doubt that my face is red from all the pent up rage.

Levi grabbed me by my shoulders, shaking me a few times to make me snap out of it. I looked him dead in the eye. I'm not sure why I was angry and who I'm angry at.

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" He yelled. "Don't tell me you're going through a second puberty cause you're acting like it."

I tried to push him away but no matter how much I tried, he was solid as a rock. I could punch and he still won't bat an eye.

"I like you!" There, I finally said it with my whole chest. "And I thought that you like me too."

I knew I was going to regret this later but I can't bite my tongue anymore. I can't keep denying it to myself every single day.

Levi searched my face, he's looking for a sign that says I'm lying. When it dawned on him that I was indeed serious, he let me go and took a small step backwards.

"What made you think I like you?"

I never learn. Every time he opens his mouth, all I can hear is my heart breaking more and more. And now, I can physically feel the pain of heartache.

"You kissed me." My voice was quieter compared to earlier.

"Things got heated up and I was not being rational, I wasn't feeling well that time."

How could he say that with a straight face?

"God, now it's you who's not thinking straight." Levi added. "I'm old enough to be your uncle."

"I don't care. I want you. I like you."

Every ounce of dignity has officially left my body. The rational part of my brain was probably having an aneurysm over the fact that I, a captain, am having a tantrum in front of the commander, told him I have feelings for him, and now I'm borderline begging.

"You don't mean that." He says.

I've had enough. I am so done with walking on eggshells around him. He can fire me for doing this but still, I couldn't find a cell in my body that cares.

I took rushed steps towards him, denying him the chance to move away again. I smashed my lips against his. He didn't kiss me back but he also didn't pull away. And I took it as a signal to keep going.

I was the one to pull away for oxygen first. I studied his face, the thought of making him mad gave me the chills. No, I don't want him to be mad. I hope he's not.

The last thing I expected him to do was to grab my arm and drag me inside his private quarters. I swallowed in fear, I do not want to be punished but that's what it looks like about to happen.

He threw me on his bed and my body recoiled at the impact against the fluffy mattress.

"Undress."

I almost choked at what I heard. I didn't move, unsure if I really heard correctly. Levi was already getting rid of his shirt as he stood in front of me.

"Don't play dumb. This is your fault, you tried to test me. Now, undress." He said the last word slowly, emphasizing it to make sure I understood.

His shirt was now off and god, his abs were right in front of me. He held eye contact as he got rid of every piece of clothing he had on until he's left wearing his boxers.

For some reason, he looked pissed. Levi climbs on the bed and I subconsciously back away, shifting closer to the head board.

"You're not running away from this." His voice in a dark tone, so low he almost growls.

He grabbed me by the ankle and pulled my body closer to his until I was lying under him. He supported himself with his hands on either side of my head.

This is real, I can smell his skin and I love how clean he always smells. Underneath that, I can catch some hints of peppermint notes if I breathe him in deeper.

"I told you to undress, didn't I?"

He expected an answer but I was frozen in place. There it is again, my brain forgetting to work whenever he's this close. There I was, pathetically lying and shivering in anticipation.

Slap!

It felt like my brain exploded inside my skull at the sheer force of him slapping my cheek. Levi didn't stop there, grabbing my face and pinching my cheeks with one hand in the process.

"You really are pitiful, can't even take off your clothes by yourself. You need me to do it for you?" Levi hooked his thumbs on the waistband of my pants before I can even respond.

I whimpered when his hands grazed the skin of my thighs. His touch was cold but I loved it. He slipped my pants off all the way and he wasted no time in buching my shirt up to expose my bra.

"Sir?" My hand went straight to his that was still buching my shirt. I felt conflicted, not knowing what exactly I want to happen.

"That's not what you called me earlier." Levi encouraged, rubbing my sides

"Levi." I said his name with too many underlying emotions.

"That's right, listen to me. I'm going to fuck you right now. Tell me if you still want to continue and if you still want, there's no backing out. What's it going to be?" He pushed my chin upwards so he could see my face in his preferred angle.

I still didn't move, I'm so unsure of what to do and how to react.

"Come on, I miss my doll." He was so sweet and soft, caressing my cheek with a finger. "Let me take care of you, I'll take very good care of you if you'd let me."

Slowly but surely, I nodded my head. That was all it took for his eyes to darken and the soft caressing turned into harshly pulling my shirt over my head. I was left in my matching underwear under his gaze.

My hands tried to cover my chest in defense, I instantly felt shy when he checked me out, eyes undressing me.

"Hands off and don't make me tell you twice." He slapped my hands and I immediately returned them to my stomach.

He brought his face closer to my chest, kissing the exposed part of my boobs, his hips thrusted against mine and I could feel how big he is with only the fabric of his boxers separating our skin.

"L-levi." The simultaneous movements made me whimper. I had the urge to run my hand in his hair so I did.

Levi stopped and raised his head. "You still don't have permission to touch me. Just be a good doll and take everything I give you."

My hand jerked away at the harshness of his tone.

"Ahh!" Without warning, Levi pulled my bra down making my boobs spill out for his eyes to see. My nipples pebbled due to the temperature in the room.

The action surprised me and my body reacted by twisting to the side, my arm covering myself, attempting to hide from his hungry eyes. Levi huffed and yanked my arm so hard that my upper body raised up from the bed.

"Don't make me tie you up, you keep testing my patience."

"I'm sorry. I'll behave, please don't tie me up." I pleaded, the thought of being immobilized while this man is free to do whatever he wants with me, sent a chill down my spine.

Levi didn't talk back, he was too busy looking at the exposed part of my body. He smirked, moving back down on me again, sticking his tongue out. A high pitched moan escaped from my lips when his wet tongue made contact with the tip of my nipple.

The wet muscle swirled around me and it didn't take long until it felt sensitive. Levi held me down to make me stop squirming away from his relentless attacks.

"You can't get away from this."

Levi took my bra completely off along with my panties. I took a sharp breath when he pushed my thigh open. His fingers travelled from my stomach, leaving goosebumps in its wake, until it rested on the area above my clit but purposely touching it fully.

"Please." I whined, bucking my hips against his hand to find any friction against where I needed it the most.

He continued to tease me, lightly running a finger on my inner thighs but never on my pussy.

"Levi, please. I need something." I was close to actually sobbing. I was getting frustrated and I just needed him to do something, anything.

"As you wish."

His finger directly touched my clit and I feel like I can scream in gratitude. It didn't linger, it traced my slit and prodded at my entrance.

"Hmm, you seem wet enough. Must be because you're a virgin." He smirked, tapping at my entrance. "You think you can take one digit in there?"

"Yes please! I can take it." I arched my back to show how desperate I was for his touch. "Be gentle please."

"Gentle?" He questioned, as if he was offended at the request. "What makes you think I'll be gentle?" At that, he pushed his middle finger in halfway. The stretch made me wince, completely new to the sensation.

"No, don't give me that pained look, you're wet enough. Your pussy is always drooling, did you forget?" He pushed it all the way, my hole stretched to allow the intrusion.

"Hurts." I complained.

I have never put anything down in there and if it hurts just by Levi putting a finger in, I can't imagine the pain his actual dick would bring. I wanted to back out, this feels uncomfortable and painful.

"Patience, doll." Levi got his eyebrows knitted together in concentration, his finger wriggling around inside me and my body reacted by trying to escape from it.

I grabbed his wrist with one hand to make him stop. "Stop, it hurts. It's making me—Nghh!!!" The hand that grabbed his wrist was now covering my mouth to stop myself from making any further noise.

It felt like something snapped in me and it fucking felt good but the feeling disappeared as soon as it came.

"What's wrong?" He faked sympathy, the sides of his mouth curled upwards.

"Mmhh... Ahhh. Do it again." I was full on grinding on his hand.

"What? But I thought you didn't like it. We can stop now if you want."

I made the mistake of landing my eyes on his boxers and it looked like it was about to burst, the tip of his member threatening to come out of the waistband.

"Just please please please."

His fingers rubbed my walls for some more time and he adjusted the angle.

"Aahh! Thank you!" I closed my eyes in pleasure, finally giving in to my plea.

"Poor baby doll, I found your special spot?" Levi kept on abusing that certain spot and the only response he got out of me was my lower body twitching in delicious pleasure.

"Mmm, you look cock drunk and it's just a finger. You know you're going to get punished with that little tantrum you put on."

He pulls his finger fully out and slamming it right back in. The next time he did, two fingers went inside me.

"Shit." I cursed, my pussy clamped down on his digits, not expecting the additional stretch. Levi didn't slow his pace, he kept pushing it in and out.

He took it completely out. Confused, I opened my eyes to complain, not wanting it to end yet. Levi got his fingers pressed on both sides of my pussy, making it open wide for him as he stared directly at my fluttering hole.

"Why did you stop?" I could cry.

He didn't answer but his lips were getting wetter and I could see saliva collect on it until a drop fell down on my hole.

I moaned at the graphic scene. He smothered the wetness all over my cunt, my clit finally getting his attention.

"Look at that." He grabbed me by the neck to adjust my head until I could see how he molested my parts. "I'm rubbing your clit for you. I'm going to rub it until you're on the edge."

"L-levi, I f-feel sensitive."

The scene, the feeling, plus how dirty his words were combined together made my head spin. My hips are uncontrollably bucking against his palm.

"Yeah? Sensitive but still not on the edge. I told you I want you on the fucking edge." He snarled, gripping my neck harder, effectively choking me.

"Ugh... 'm on the edge, I'm on the edge." My voice shaked. This part is where I'm familiar with. The coil in my stomach wanted to snap and I was chasing it, chasing my orgasm at last.

Just a little bit more, just a few seconds away and I can have it.

"W-what? N-no, please!" I wailed.

Levi stopped, taking his hand away from me and now hot, pitiful tears fell on my red cheeks.

"Aww, you can't, doll." He gave my clit a nice slap directly on it.

"Why? I want to cum!" I complained.

Levi pinched a nipple, pulling it for that extra pain. I was stuck between a moan and a cry.

"Remember, you can only cum around my cock. Not from anything else, not even from your fingers. Your clit can wait." He delivered another smack. "Is that understood?"

"Yes!" I screamed.

"That's my good girl."

I felt the warmth of Levi's body leave mine. He moved away to take off his boxers.

His dick was out, standing proudly, slightly reaching past his belly button. Describing it as big would be an understatement— he's fucking huge. The tip was bright red, precum drooling out of it, some of it smeared on his skin. He's ready to explode.

He got that sly smirk on his face again, knowing that his length is surely impressive. Levi grabbed me by both ankles this time, dragging me close to him. He pushed my legs to my chest and told me to wrap my arms around my thighs.

I did what he wanted, his eyes hungrily savored the sight of my pussy. The position made it look like I was offering my holes to him.

"Cute." He commented while softly caressing my flower. "Your lips here are even opening for me. You're dripping enough to take me."

I stayed silent, watching him give his cock a few jerks before positioning the tip directly at my hole. He feels so hard and my pussy involuntarily clenched on nothing.

"Wait, I need to see your face when you take dick for the first time." He moved his face closer to mine until it was only inches apart, dark steel eyes drilled mine.

"Aah!" I screamed loudly when Levi pushed the tip in. It felt more painful than his fingers earlier. "B-big." My hand snaked between us, attempting to push him away.

"Ssh, I'll let you take it slow but you're going to take everything." He pushed more of his length in and the pain was increasing.

"L-levi, too b-big. Wait." I was having a hard time saying each syllable. I felt so full of his dick that it was hard to breathe.

"No, no. Your cunt is swallowing my dick up so good. Holy shit." Levi inhaled through his teeth, his own hips stuttering at the stimulation. "You're so tight, doll. I need to loosen your pussy."

"Leviii!"

Halfway through, he pushed the entire length of his dick in one push, balls hitting my skin while his tip abused my g-spot.

"Good. Fucking. Doll." Every word he said was highlighted with a heavy slap on my ass. "God, I like it when I make you cry." He says while pinching a nipple.

"Still hurts, Levi." I tried to plead with him but instead, he took it as a sign to ram his cock inside me. "No."

"Look at me." He commanded with a stern voice.

I stifled my crying to give him full attention. His stops fucking me and forced my mouth open before spitting in it, the blob of spit pooling inside.

"Swallow it or regret."

In fear of a greater punishment, I swallowed. I've noticed that this was a new thing Levi likes to do.

He went back to fucking me like a wild animal in heat. It was starting to feel good, his cock hitting all the right spots.

"I knew you'd be tight but fuck, this is better than what I've imagined." His eyes rolled in the back of his head, closing his eyes to focus on the feeling of a wet heat engulfing his dick.

"I think I'm c-close, sir." I whimpered, I was too out of it to realize what I called him.

"Yeah? Then fucking hold it!" He slapped tits and fondled it. My thighs are shaking, trying to hold the orgasm building up in me.

"It's been so long since I put my cock in something tight. Ugh... You're a perfect cocksleeve." The rhythm of Levi's thrusts were faltering as he drew nearer to his own high.

"Can I touch my clit, sir? Please, I need to touch." Before getting his permission, my hand moved down, excited to touch the bundle of nerves. But before I could, Levi was fast to yank it away.

"You cum on my dick alone, if you can't cum then it's not my problem. As long as I can use you for my pleasure, I don't fucking care."

He was being so mean but I can't find the will to get mad when he's so hot like this. I love taking orders from him, I love it when he tells me what I can and cannot do.

"Mmm... 'm close. Fuck, still so tight!" He gave my thigh a slap.

I was scared of Levi cumming before me and he'd deny my relief again so I focused on his cock the was still fucking my hole. I was getting sore but I didn't let that stop me.

"Cumming! I'm gonna cum!" I warned, unable to hold it any longer.

"Fucking cum all over me." His approval came while rushing to choke me.

That was my last straw, I screamed as a gush of clear liquid splashed between us. I was drooling at how good it felt.

"Just a little bit more." Levi grunted, sweat dripping from his temples. His hair was wet, sticking to his forehead and he couldn't look hotter than this.

"No more." I whimpered. He was still fucking me raw after my orgasm which made me sensitive.

"Cumming." He announced at last. He thrust twice more before pulling out, my pussy spasmed and clenched uncontrollably, missing him.

Levi jerked his dick and it only took three jerks for him to explode over my stomach. He scooped his seed and smothered it all over my abused cunt.

Still sensitive from my orgasm, I grabbed his wrist to stop him. He gave it one final smack and collapsed beside me.

I was too happy that I didn't realize he never kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 263 29
You lived in a world where there was no violence, crimes, and such. Your whole world grew up kind and caring. When you died from the first crime comm...
54K 2K 31
✧.: ⋆* ☾ ✧.: ⋆* "𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤," ┊   ┊   ┊   ┊ ┊ ...
802K 40.3K 97
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒. ❞ - 𝑗𝑜𝘩𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑛...
37.6K 1.2K 56
"𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑘?" "𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒�...