House of cards

By hush513

Shraddha Goel was born with a silver spoon, but she is a humble, kind, and soft girl. When she was twenty-two... More

characters
Traitor
Divorce
child' custody
married
shravani and karan
cover
happy family
shopping
A night together
closer than before
shraddha's confession
we are not made for each other
marriage day
my wife
eye for an eye
let me teach you
babysitter....
deal......
will you be my girlfriend?.......
my safe place
cute moments🫠........
never change
love.....
rommance in bathroom
a shock
aahan's truth
vedant's jaan
everything is good
surprise.....β™₯️
good news
just a whore
marry me
sorry
best husband
don't be scared of me
monday
heart break
vedant's pain
devdas
after one month
aesthetic
shraddha's advice
clearing misunderstanding
confession
setting date
brother sister
Rohit dirty play
family
break us apart
aaransh
patch up
jail
Ishani talks to vedant
guilt
Maariage#3
first day of marriage
love
honeymoon
pregnancy
delivery
broken trust
let's divorce
busy parents
apologize
pregnancy #2
you love me?
delivery #2
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2
❀️
bonus chapter 4
last bonus chapter!

bonus chapter 3

1.3K 78 9
By hush513

Radhe Radhe

More than 190k views🥹
I don't have words to express my gratitude to everyone who has read voted and commented here thank you.

"So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

After two years

One!

Two!

Thee!

One!

Two!

Mahir was counting as he was sitting on vedant naked back and he was doing push ups.

"I have done more than a hundred push ups and he is still at three" vedant said being tired and disappointed.

"He is only two years and eight months old, he only knows counting till three" Ishani said

She was sitting on the bed, giggling while looking at the father son duo. Mahir was enjoying it too much.

One!

Two!

Thee!

"Now it's my turn" Ishani exclaimed while taking mahir off his back and placing him on the mattress. He looked at her confused and asked "what turn?"

"Lift me on your back and do the push ups" she said with an innocent smile.

He smirked while laying on his side and said " i would prefer you under me while I do the push ups"

Ishani bent down and covered mahir's ear "shut up you pervert"

He sat up and said "he is only two Ishani"

"He is Almost three, don't speak any curse or dirty word in front of my baby, what if he becomes a pervert like you"

"Aaae baby, I am not a pervert, I am just romantic" he said

"Papa" mahir ran to him and sat down on his lap with a spider man toy in his hand,

"You have to sleep mahir" Ishani said, moving closer to them.

"No mumma, I wil play" he pouted. Vedant chuckled looking at him. He held, her wrist and made her sit beside him, securing his hand around her waist. "Let him play na Jaan"

"Haan jaan" mahir repeated his father's words. The couple looked at each other and laughed.

"Mahir catch me" vedant acted like running whereas the toddler ran with his small steps while giggling. Their room was filled with giggles. Ishani was recording these sweet moments in her mobile camera while smiling.

She is thankful to have such a beautiful family. After running in the room, mahir was tired and slept in his father's arms. He is young so he does not sleep in the kids room along with his cousins, he sleeps with his parents in their bedroom.

Ishani secured him in bed and properly covered him with a quilt.

"Come lets take a bath" vedant said while hugging Ishani from back.

"No" she replied.

"I am not asking baby" hearing him she turned around, still in his grip, his both arms around her waist, her hands on his shoulders. Before she could say anything, he lightly pecked her lips "your baby husband is requesting, please " he made a puppy face.

She didn't say anything and looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Please meri jaan"

"Ok" as soon as she said these words he took her in arms, she secured her arms around his neck "tum kabhi nahi sudhroge"

(You will never change)

"Mein sudharna hi nahi chata, mein tumhara bigda vedant hi banke rahunga"

(I will never change, I will always be your naughty vedant)

He took her to the washroom and locked the door. He made her stand under the shower then turned it on. He was half naked in his trouser. He pulled her by her waist, she seductively traced her ring finger over her jaw. He kept staring at her like she is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. He leaned in to kiss her, closing his eyes, he started with a soft gentle kiss. Closed eyes, they tilted their head sideways deepening the kiss, he moved his one hand to her back of head and kept her head closer to him.

Her hands moved over his body. She hit him on the chest in the need of oxygen, they parted away from each other, they were Breathing heavily. His eyes fell on her breast moving up and down due to breathing, being wet in the shower, her clothes sticking to her skin giving him a better view, his hand moved to her right bossom giving it a light squeeze causing her to moan "ummm"

"Take my name jaan" he gave a deep kiss on her neck, biting and licking. She moved her head up to give him more space to nibble. Her hands were on his torso.

He again parted away but she was still in her same position. Her eyes closed mouth open , aroused. She was breathing heavily. He kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes, looking in his black ones. While maintaining the eye contact he started opening her night suit shirt's buttons, soon it was on the floor, then her pjs were on the floor. Now she was only in her undergarments. he kissed her on the valley of her breast and bit there giving her a hickey

"Aah ummm, ahaaa ve.. vedant".

"Come" he took her , and made her sit in the bath tub. After getting rid of his remaining clothes he also entered the bath tub. He pulled her closer to himself. Taking her lips in his.

After having a shower and making love, dressing up they came to their room. Ishani glanced at mahir then started drying her hair. Vedant was still in the closet. She heard a knock on the door. It was around 10 pm. She opened the door and found aaditya.

Aaditya got a little startled seeing her "Ishani.. Ishani vo i wanted to talk to vedant"

Ishani got worried "what happened bhaiya, everything fine"

"Yes yes nothing serious" he started laughing awkwardly and asked "where is he"

"Come , he is in the closet"

"No send him outside, please"

"What happened" vedant asked coming to them.

Before Ishani could say anything aaditya pulled vedant by his hand "I am taking him for a walk you don't worry"

Aaditya took vedant in the garden hurriedly.

"Oo oh Bhai slow down"

"I need your help my lovely brother"

"What i didn't hear you" he said while touching his ear.

Aaditya gritted his teeth but he had to control

"I said I need your help my lovely brother"

"But I think people say please when they are asking for help"

"Please" aaditya requested

"Ok, ab kya kar diya aapne Jo bhabhi ne kamre se bhar nikal diya"

( What you did , that bhabhi threw you out of the room).

"Esa kuch nahi h, vo bechari toh so Rahi h"

( Nothing is like that , she is sleeping)

"Then"

"I want to take her out tomorrow, we will be out the night, will you take care of the kids"

Vedant smirked and looked at him and heard his elder brother say "please vedant"

"You remember, what you did on my wedding night, don't you?"

Aaditya regretted doing that now.

"Raat gai baat gai " aaditya put his arm around the vedant's shoulder and smiled awkwardly. But vedant eyed him mischievously

( Let bygones be bygones)

"Look if not for me, do it for shraddha. You already know, how hardworking she is, she takes care of the office then kids and you know how naughty the trio is, it's not easy to handle them, she didn't even get some time for herself, after the office she also had to work so much"

"You are right bhaiya, my bhabhi is so hardworking, then she had to deal with you also it really hard, I have a better idea why don't we both and karan take care of kids , Ishani, bhabhi and shravani will have ladies day out, isn't it cool" Vedant smiled widely.

Aaditya controlled his anger, he wanted to smack vedant so badly but he had to play cool.

"Ok i will keep mahir with us at night for the next two days, deal?"

Vedant instantly replied "ok, deal"

Aaditya smiled feeling his victory.

"So when will you leave tomorrow" he asked aaditya.

"In the evening and will come back next day"

How was these chapter

Please vote and comment if you want other two chapters.
This chapter was mainly focused on Ishani and vedant other two will be focused on other two couples

And once again thank you for the votes and comments on previous chapters

196 k views ? I am so grateful.

I know I lack in many things but I am learning and will try to become a better writer for you guys.

Love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 109K 70
Excuse me!? .. What? Marriage? What marriage are you talking about?" I shouted. Shreya, you are being called. You start in exactly 1.5 minutes. Hurr...
303K 25.3K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
618K 22.1K 49
"You know what.. You can't even imagine how much I hate you" Ayush said in irritated and angered tone "What happen ayush? Why are you saying this? Ti...
49.9K 1.9K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...