The Smiling Critters (Season...

By BlRabbit184

Welcome!!!! This is the Smiling Critters. A bunch of friends that go on adventures. The Smiling critters con... More

Episode 1 (Pilot)
Episode 2: Welcome Neighbor!!!
Episode 3: The scent of Lavender (Part 1 of 2)
Episode 4: The Scent of Lavender (Part 2 of 2)
Episode 5: Hide-and-Sleep
Episode 7: A Lively Tour (Part 1 of 2)
Episode 8: A Lively Tour (Part 2 of 2)
Episode 9: Cozy Camping!!!
Episode 10: Ribby
Episode 11: Day and Night (Part 1 of 2)
Episode 12: Night and Day (Part 2 of 2)

Episode 6: I'm Berry Excited!!!

249 7 0
By BlRabbit184

It was a bright and sunny day and DogDay, Bubba and Picky were at DogDay's house watching TV. Picky looked out the window, "Boy it's a beautiful day". "Yeah it's all bright and warm. We should all go for a walk, it'll be nice to get some fresh air " Dogday suggested. "That sounds like a great idea," Bubba replied. Bubba got up and turned off the television and the three critters left DogDay's house. While walking down the path from DogDay's house Picky looked over to CatNap's house and said "Wait you guys...I actually want to do something nice for CatNap. I haven't met him yet and I really want to". DogDay and Bubba stopped, "Yeah me too, I haven't officially met him either", Bubba looked down a little dissapointed. "That's alright both of you. If you want I can introduce you to him now if you'd like?", DogDay replied. "That sounds great! Thank you DogDay, but first I want to give him something nice. He made us those delicious cookies and I want to make him something yummy", Picky said insistantly. "Yeah, me too", Bubba agreed. "Aww that's so nice of you both. I want to do that to.", DogDay said smiling. "So what did you both want to make?". Picky and Bubba both thought for a moment, "Oh I know we could make him a pie", Bubba suggested. "Yes!" Picky agreed, "Lets make him my special homemade blueberry pie!". "That's a wonderful idea!", DogDay barked. They all headed to Picky's house.

"Wait". Everybody stopped. " I don't have all the ingrediants for my blueberry pie", Picky said sadly. "What's missing?", Bubba asked. "We need fresh blueberries to make it and I don't have any at home". "Aww", Bubba said looking down. "Wait!", Bubba shouted looking back up, "I think I remember seeing blueberries growing near Lively Lake when we went to pick some mushrooms before". "Awesome, let's go and check it out you guys", Picky declared. "But before we go, let's head to my house. I want to get a basket so we can keep the berries in". "Good idea Picky" DogDay said. The three crittters quickly stopped at Picky's house, Picky got her basket and the three made their way to the signpost. Picky, Bubba, and DogDay walked down the trail passing Melody Meadows to get to Lively Lake. 

*Lively lake is a  beautiful clear blue lake with a giant water fall that runs above it. Around the lake are a few bushes and trees, and there is a giant open space of grass that surrounds it.

Once the three critters arrived to Lively Lake they all stopped walking. They could hear the waterfall crashing down and feel the breeze from the wind, with the sun lighting up the sky. "Okay if I remember correctly, I think I saw the blueberries growing in a bush underneath a dark oak tree right around here", Bubba said. The critters split up and began searching. A few minutes go by until  Picky yells "Hey you guys, over here".  DogDay and Bubba  looked up from where they were searching and ran towards the direction to where Picky yelled. Both of them arrived and saw Picky kneeling down looking into some bushes that were beneath a dark oak tree. Picky looked up, "I found them you guys!". "Great job Picky!", DogDay exclaimed. The three critter began picking and eating some of the blueberries, "Mmmmm, these are so good", DogDay barked. "Yeah, these are perfect for the pie", Picky said joyfully. Once the basket was full of blueberries they made their way back to Critter Village, to Picky's house.

*Picky's house was a red barn, on the outside there's a walkway that lead to the front door, and surrounded by it was mud.*

When they arrived to Picky's house they all went inside. They found themselves inside Picky's living room. There's a sofa and a few bean bag chairs that were stuffed with hay. There is also a big coffee table in the center of the room and across from the sofa was the television. The three critters walked into Picky's kitchen. Her kitchen had  wooden cabinets, chairs, and a table. However the chair cushions were stuffed with hay giving it a cushiony seat. Also above the sink Picky had a clock shaped like an apple. 

"Alright let's start baking", DogDay said excitedly. "Yeah", Bubba and Picky shouted together. "Alright Bubba and I will make the crust", DogDay exclaimed. "I'll make the filling", Picky said. The three critters began to gather the ingrediants from the cabinets and started mixing everything. 

*20 minutes later*

"Alright the pie is ready to go into the oven", Picky said. "How long should it go in for", DogDay asked. "The pie should bake for forty-five minutes, and when we take it out we should let it cool for about thirty minutes", Picky replied. Picky proceeded to put the pie in the oven and looked at the clock, "It's one-thirty, so after it is baked it should be ready at, hm, let me think...", Picky said. "Two-fifteen", Bubba replied. "Yes, two-fifteen, thank you Bubba", Picky said. "Anytime", he replied smiling. The critters cleaned up the mess and dishes they used and went into the living room. "What do you guys want to do in the meantime?", Picky asked. "How about we watch a movie", DogDay suggested. "Great idea DogDay", Bubba replied. The critters picked out out a movie they all liked and started watching it. 

*Time goes by*

"Wow, this movie is amazing!", Picky exclaimed. "I really hope CatNap likes the pie", Bubba said softly. "Yeah me too", Picky said, looking at the ground. "He will don't you two worry about it", DogDay said encouragingly, "CatNap is funny and sweet, he'll love it". "Thanks DogDay", Picky and Bubba said together. "It sounds like you both hangout a lot", Picky commented. DogDay tensed up a bit, "Yeah, y'know we live right next to each other", DogDay replied nervously. "Well I think we should check on the pie", Bubba said. "Yeah you're right" Picky agreed. The three of them got up and went into the kitchen. Bubba looked at the clock, "It's two-fourteen, it should be done. I'll get it out". Bubba grabbed some oven mitts and took the pie out carefully and placed it on top of the oven. "This looks delicious", Bubba exclaims. "It sure does", DogDay said. "Now let's leave it here for about thirty minutes before we bring it to CatNap" Picky said. 

*3o minutes go by*

"Alright the pie should be cool enough to pick up without the oven mitts", Bubba said. Picky went to her cabinet and grabbed some foil and wrapped the pie up with it, "There that should keep it fresh", she declared. "Alright let's go visit CatNap", DogDay said excitedly. The three left Picky's house with Picky holding the pie and headed over to CatNap's. 

While walking up to CatNap's house, the three noticed that CatNap was outside in his yard. "Hey look", DogDay said pointing,  "There he is". CatNap was kneeling on the ground planting what seems to look like lavender. "Hey CatNap", DogDay shouted running over to him with Picky and Bubba behind him. "Hello", CatNap mumbled, smiling and waving to the three of them. "I would like to introduce you to our neighbors Picky and Bubba!", DogDay said excitedly. "Hello, it is nice to meet you", Catnap said timidly. "Hello we're so happy to finally meet you CatNap", Picky said excitedly. "Yes it's a pleasure to meet you", Bubba said smiling promptly. "We made you this blueberry pie as a thank you for those cookies", the three of them said while holding out the pie. CatNap blushing, replied, "Thank you, this pie looks so good. I am happy you all loved the cookies". "What were you doing just before?" asked DogDay. "I was just planting some lavender in my garden. DogDay and the others looked over and gazed upon the newly planted lavender. "Yeah I went to Melody Meadows and dug some up and brought it here". "It smells so nice, it's making me feel so calm", Picky complimented". "Yeah, the oils in lavender are prone to help insomnia, anxiety, stress, and make one feel relaxed", Bubba stated. "Wow, you're very smart Bubba", CatNap mumbled. "Thank you", Bubba replied proudly. "Would you all like to come inside, we can eat this pie together?", CatNap asked. "Yes, that sounds really nice, thank you", Picky replied. CatNap smiled and lead the three inside. 

While inside the house, CatNap walked the three to the kitchen. Once they were in the kitchen CatNap placed the pie on the table while  Bubba, Picky, and DogDay sat down. CatNap went into the cabinets and got some forks and plates. "Here lemme help you", DogDay said while getting up. "Thank you DogDay", CatNap replied smiling. While CatNap and DogDay were getting the forks and plates, Picky and Bubba were gazing around CatNap's home admiring the decor. "Your home looks so beautiful", Picky complimented. "I agree, you have a great taste for decor", Bubba complimented. "Thank you" CatNap replied, blushing a litte. After getting the tableware the four critters each got themselves a slice of pie. 

CatNap grabbed his fork and took a bite out of the pie. His eyes widened, "This pie is delicious", he exclaimed, purring. Bubba, Picky's, and DogDay's smiles widened, "We're so glad you love it!", they all said together while eating their own pie. "CatNap how do you like living here so far?" Bubba asked. CatNap smiled, "I really like it here, everyone is so welcoming". DogDay has been the most welcoming. He was the first one I met when I moved here." CatNap said smiling while looking toward DogDay. Dogday blushed, "O..of course. I am happy to help", DogDay stuttered nervously while blushing even more. Bubba looked over to DogDay blushing and then looked at CatNap, and his eyes widened with shock and he giggled a little. "Hey DogDay, you should give CatNap a little tour around here. Maybe you could show him Lively Lake", Bubba suggested grinning. DogDay turned red as a mango and looked over to CatNap, "Oh...uh, yeah of course. CatNap if you would like, I can show you around?" he asked. CatNap smiled,"Thank you DogDay that sounds great, so far i've only visited Melody Meadows. Lively Lake sounds like a nice place". "Awesome, let's do it sometime soon" DogDay said excitedly; his tail wagging rapidly. "Yeah that sounds nice", CatNap replied looking over at DogDay. "Great!". The critters continued talking to one another until they noticed the lighting from the windows started fading. 

 "Wow, we've been talking for a while", DogDay barked. "Yeah I'm getting tired", CatNap yawned. "Us too", Bubba and Picky said together. "This was a really nice day. Thank you for having us over CatNap", Picky exclaimed while getting up with Bubba. "Of course. Thank you all for the pie", he said yawning. "Here, let me walk all of you out". CatNap said while getting up. When the critters got ouside the sun started setting."Picky let me walk with you home since we're neighbors", Bubba said. "Thank you", she replied. "Thank you all for coming, it was nice meeting you Picky and Bubba", CatNap said while giving them both a quick group hug. "Have a goodnight CatNap, it was great meeting you", they both said together. "Goodbye DogDay, thank you for everything".  'Goodbye both of you", he said while waving. Once Picky and Bubba left it was just CatNap and DogDay. "Have a goodnight DogDay". CatNap said while giving him a hug. DogDay blushed, "Goodnight CatNap" he said softly. After saying their goodnights DogDay went home. 

*Later that night*

Bubba was at home in bed reading a book on fish, he then looked up at a framed photo on the wall. The photo was of all the smiling critters except for CatNap. Bubba looked at DogDay in the photo and chuckled, "Well DogDay, it looks like you've got a little crush on someone", he said chuckling to himself before putting the book down, turning the light off, and going to sleep.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this episode!!! A new episode will be released on Tuesday at the latest!! Comment and let me know what you think of the series so far. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 1.8K 10
You find yourself walking back home from work when all of a sudden you see a box labeled "Smiling Critters". (After playing the recent chapter I fel...
36.2K 670 11
Yandere!Smiling Critters x Male!Child!Reader Y/n was a just a normal kid, wanting to make friends at Playcare, but no one wants to play and be friend...
15.8K 206 19
In Playtime Co., a scientist named Dr. Amieriz introduces a new Smiling Critter named CatNap, then things become really interesting very quickly. Thi...
56.2K 1.2K 43
Catnap, one of the smilling critters, who has betrayed them all over prototype 1006, was now back to normal as he wasn't under prototypes Control any...