N x Reader (Murder Drones)

By hyper_duck

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH So this is just season one, except you are in it and you and N have mutual feelings... More

Preface
An Angsty Teen
A/N
A/N
Uzi Needs a Time Out
A/N
I-
Buddies Chillin'

Gin Rummy

299 7 22
By hyper_duck

"Idiots! Get out here!"

Me and N exchanged nervous glances.

"Yo! We got a worker out there that I kinda wanna practice balloon animal shapes with- What happened here...?"

V landed and saw J, N and I standing outside.

"Synergistic Liability here must have tripped and knocked himself offline." J walked up to N and slapped him across the face. I winced. "Moron bot? Helloooo?" She started snapping her fingers.

His system rebooted, as was shown on his optical screen.

"..Oh...." His face fell. "Ohhh.... OHHHHHH... I- Uh- We- Me and Y/N- Left a really important weapo- an excuse- o-outside!" He stuttered as he started awkwardly shuffling away.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot! T-thanks for reminding me N!" I chuckled nervously, then quickly followed closely behind.

V and J were skeptically watching us quickly escape.

A yellow and red flag popped out and replaced one of V's hands. It read: "That's literally so insanely suspicious".

***

"Bite me! Close it! Close it!"

Me and N heard Uzi's frantic voice as she ran inside.

"Why are we doing this again?" I whispered to him as we were sneaking up to the open door.

"Haha! I'm not really sure!" N replied. "We have to make V and J think we're not on their side, I guess." He shrugged.

"Better hurry up, the door's closing!"

We sped up, then N brandished out his claws and held up the door with them before it completely sealed.

"Hey fellas! Ooo! Deal me in, I love rummy! Wait no.. I'm gonna kill everyone... Raincheck!"

He swung his tail through the crack, and stabbed the door master key against the security systems. A yellow hole was burning through the glass, which started sputtering and emitting sparks.

The door opened.

Everyone in the room started running away and scattering about. Uzi along with them.

N pulled out a giant gun and started shooting in everyone's general direction.

"Don't you think that's a little much?" I asked as I was slicing a worker drone wide open with my blades.

"Oh! Here!" He switched out the big gun with a smaller one.

"Much better."

We smiled at each other. Then I felt something start inside of me, like a fire... that would never go out.

A couple minutes later, the only one who was left standing was Uzi. She was holding her railgun up, waiting for it to recharge.

Then suddenly, a man walked in.

"Pretty nice hydrolics, huh? Wha- What have you done??"

He had seen Uzi, with her railgun, and all the oil covered corpses behind her.

"I-"

Then N sprang forward. "I'm sorry. I really enjoyed our time outside together. I just can't have you shooting V with that thing."

"Bite me! Dad get down!"

"Uzi.. You led MURDER DRONES HERE?"

"Now is so not the time! I messed up, in the same way I'm about to fix it! Move, dad!-"

N suddenly bolted forward, stabbing and pinning Uzi against the wall with his wing blade. Uzi's railgun was kicked away next to the man who was watching with horrified eyes.

"N!" I reached forward, then quickly put my hands back down as I saw him glance back at me.

HELP I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN

Uzi was coughing up oil.

"D-dad! Point and shhhoot! Trust me!"

"So this man is her father.." I thought it myself as I stood off a distance.

Her father seemed frightened. He started backing away.

"Dad?"

He was grasping something. He lifted whatever is was up so he could see, then pushed a button.

The door shut.

Uzi's hand went limp and fell to her side.

The lights turned red and an alarm was sounding.

N's eyes switched from the giant X to his normal, soft ones.

"Woah! Am I dreaming or did you two do something not useless for once?"

Me and N jumped and turned our heads to see J and V walking towards us. N panicked and threw Uzi across the room and behind a box. I winced as I heard her grunt painfully.

"I've been trying to get past these doors for months! Nice work N." V said cheerfully.

"Thanks! Y/N helped too- Wait- You- Me- Name- Remember?"

"These ventilation shafts can easily get us past that next door! Lowest body count eats a missile!" V spread her wings and flew upward.

"Way to go, guys. The company's gonna love this. With this Colony wiped, we'll make top team this quarter for sure!" J put her arms around me and N, making me uncomfortable. "You know what that means... Branded Pe-ens!"

"Ooooo.." We both stood admiring the JCJenson pen and J clicked it repeatedly.

"Uh, you know, not that I can't wait to keep murdering all these, ha, uh, maybe-not-so-actually-different-from-us Worker Drones, but just out of curiosity, do we actually, uh...know what the company plans to do with us afterwards?" N asked.

"Excuse me?" J seemed offended.

"Ok, so, a Worker earlier might have suggested that they could fix up our landing pod to, uh, escape the planet and stuff, which-WHOA, hey, that's against the rules! But it is kind of making me question why our pods were only one way in the first place... Cause, you know, I get the feeling the company doesn't actually love robots, and, like, we might be robots?"

N sighed, then continued talking.

"...I've made a terrible mistake. It's cool how immediately I could tell."

"Hmm.. No way buddy. Questioning the company? You've just given me the excuse I needed."

"J, what are you-" I started forward.

BANG!

I gasped. "N!!"

J injected N with a virus.

I fell to the floor, catching N before his head hit the ground.

J scoffed, clearly amused. "Worker Drones are corrupted N, that's why the company sent us. I hate to see you corrupted as well."

"Th-Thanks J, al-always looking-ng out for me. Yo-you're awesome." N glitched.

J smirked as she saluted, then flew up, catching up to V.

I immediately looked back at the robot. "N! Are you alright??"

"I-I'll be-e f-fi-ne."

Uzi peeped out from behind her box and saw the situation. She slowly approached.

N saw her. "A-ah, biscuits-s. I-I'm sor-rry. I ruin-ned your card game, that made you have an awk-kward moment with your dad."

"And I made you rebel like an angsty teen whiiiiich got you killed. Though, you also tried to kill me, so morality calls this a draw."

She started pushing the boxes around, arranging them and hopping up onto them, and tried to reach the vents. She couldn't reach. "For the record, that was the lamest heel-face turn in history. Was that supposed to be you switching sides?"

"Being rebellious is a lot harder than it loo-oks. Thanks for showing me the ropes." N answered wearily.

"Nuh-uh. No bonding thing. You just killed a bunch of people, idiot."

"Tha-at's super fa-air. Ah, I screwed up."

Uzi groaned.

"In the same way you're about to fix it?" She held up a wrench.

"Hahaha, ha...I lo-ove doing anythi-ing." He held up a thumbs up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 80 4
You are in Ditches gang, his right hand if you will, one day he sends you out with a task, and that task will make you meet a certain someone... I DO...
58.2K 1.8K 31
- Story Completed - 2017 .ใ€BOY IN LUVใ€‘Story Is kinda short >_< Your father died in a car accident .ใ€ฐ He was trying to rescue you from kidnappers , bu...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
191K 2.9K 67
Hello and what's up every one? This is AyakaLuigi5658. Since I have bought the game, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, I've been thinking that I would make...