SWEET TRUTH

By affrozee

Every truth is not bitter ,some truth are as sweet as honey and suger , my one is one of them and that is "I... More

Disclaimer
"Part 1"
" Part 2 "
" Part 3 "
"Part 5"
"Part 6"
"Part 7"
"Part 8"
"Part 9"
"Part 10"
"Part 11"
"Part 12"

"Part 4"

28 4 0
By affrozee

Author's POV

-Is she crying again?

Ahaan's eyes are slowly closing, his breathing is so fast, his body seems to have given up all weight, he has no energy to sit, everything ahead is blurring. He spoke in his heart

- Ya Allah. Is it all because she is crying or something else. This is the 9th time i am feeling like this. Why you made my heart connected with her when nothing is going to happen. Ya Allah, make her stop from crying, make her stop.

For a while he lost his sense and everything become dark infornt of his eyes. After a while he again started to see everything clearly. But all the strength of the body is lost. Somehow he called a man said

-Uncle! Can you please hire me a rickshaw?
- Ahan!!! Are you okey son? Should i call your Abbu?
- No no uncle. Just hire me a rickshaw. I will manage myself.
-Okey! Hold my hand.

Then that man hired him a rickshaw and tell the rickshaw puller his address. After reaching home, he directly went to Fatima's room. Fatima become worried seeing him in this sate. Luckily everyone was at their room so no one noticed him. Fatima worriedly said

- Vaiya,what happened to you? Why do you look so pale? Will I call Ammu ?

Without answering any questions Ahan said

- Do me a favour. I will listen your every demand . Just for now do me a favour.
- Yeah, i don't want anything now. What i need to do?
- Go and check Mehreema. Make sure to know whether she cried a little earlier or not.
- Did you experience the chest ache again, vaiya?
- Just do whatever i have told.

Fatima sighed in disbelief that how come her brother get to know whenever Mehreema cries. She said putting her hand on his shoulder

- Yes, she did. I saw her crying and hiccuping a little earlier. Exactly after Megreeb prayer.

Ahan looked at her in pained eyes. Fatima could read his unspoken words in his eyes.

- Vaiya, you really love her? I amused how every time you got chest ache when she cries. How come!? You both are cousin. Nothing will work. Then how did you got yourself this much connected with her even when you are not in a relationship with her.
- I also don't know. Even i am more confused about it cause she doesn't even think about me like the way i do.
- Vaiya, have you ever looked at her eyes?
- No! I don't have the courage to look at her eyes. I know she hates me because of my cheesy behaviour.

Fatima wanted to tell him that he is wrong, but telling him without Mehreema's concern will be illegal. She doesn't even sure about Mehreema's feeling so she doesn't want to give his brother false hope.

- Vaiya, you go to your room and take rest.
- I am okey now. Can you just bring her here? I want to take a glance of her.
- Ehh! I can't. She must be busy with her drawing. If i disturb her now she will undoubtedly get angry at me. I can't ruin my relationship with her because of you.
-Surly a demon kitten.
-And you are a brainless entellus.

Fatima gave him a weird smile. Ahan rounds his eyes with a sly smile. He was about to leave but he saw Mehreema is standing at door. So he planned to cheer up her mood. He said teasingly

- Wallahi, isn't a demon kitten enough to ruin my beautifull moment?So you send a banned light company. I am not broke now so that i will need this company's light for lightening up my room.

Mehreema looked at him in disbelief, what's this man? Mehreema said

- Vaiya, what kind of insult is this?
- What sunlight company? Did i pronounced your name? For a single second? Here?

Ahan said those questions while emphasising his voice. Mehreema rolled her eyes that made Ahan smile. Mehreema ignored him and asked Fatima

- Fatima, i am feeling so bore. Do you have any necessary work to complete now? If you don't then Let's play basketball.
-I was studying. But now i can't say no to basketball match. Let's go. I will study later.

They both smiled brightly. They were about to go but they heard Ahan is laughing loudly and rolling over on bed. They both looked at him while narrowing their eyebrows.

- You guys.. Are.. Going... To...play... Basketball... Now.... In... This...dark...

Ahan said while laughing. Mehreema and Fatima both ignored him cause they know if they stay here, he will start teasing them.

They both were playing so smoothly. It's their favourite game. Ahan came out of the house holding his helmet. He saw Mehreema is smiling her heart out now. A sense of calm went over him. It was as if he had finally regained his strength. He smiled and left with his bike.

\\

Ahan went to the national museum and saw Ayaan and his other friends are having fun. Ayaan noticed him and call him by his name.

- Ahan!
- Yeah, i am coming.

Ahan went near them and his friend Anuj came near him and hugged him tightly as if they have met after a decade. Anuj separate himself from Ahan and said

- Nahiyan, What's this kind of behave man? Have you any idea how many time i knocked you on WhatsApp and called you? Are you giving me treatment for any work huh?
- Aish! No. Why will i ? I was busy a bit and my phone wasn't with me.
- Nahiyan, please never ever do this kind of irresponsible work. I was about to lost my sense due to tention. It's Ayaan vaiya who give me clearance about your wellness.
- Wallahi, what should i do with this crazy man? Alhamdulillah, i am all okey. Why you were tensed?

They were talking in rhythm. Ayaan smiled and told Shihab

- See, Shihab. How caring they are both for each other !
- Hmm. You only see others care but never look at your surrounding.
- Huh! What you said? I don't look at my surrounding. I don't admit but that doesn't mean i don't know or care, you stupid guy.
- Yeah, yeah. Now i am a stupid.

Ayaan chuckled and round his one hand around Shihab's neck. Shihab looked at him in irritating eyes but his lips were not able to suppressed his smile.

- You pumpkin. Never dare to play with me, okey?
- Never dare to play with me.

Shihab imitted Ayaan which made Ayaan laugh so hard.

°°°°°

Mehreema heard her father is calling her. So she got up from her prayer met and fold her prayer met and keep it cupboard. She hurriedly went down to drawing and saw her parents are watching TV while cuddling each other. Mehreema spoke in her heart

- Usually in Bangladesh, it's rare to see parents cuddling each other after a whole decades of their marriage let alone at open place. Parents fighting is a common phenomenon and a regular scene of every family nowadays. Here Allah has blessed me with two rare piece of this world. I have never seen them fighting seriously on any matter since the day i born but i have seen them many time being lovey dovey infront of people and to be embarrassed. Aww! They are looking so cute, i don't want to ruin their moment but i have to.

With that Mehreema called her father

- Baba!

Her father Mr. Emeer looked behind and gave her a big bright smile while calling her near.

- My female version, my princess. Where have you been since you back home? You know my heart was beating slowly without your presence near me.
- Baba, you also didn't look for me. My heart was also earning for your care.

Ayesha said with disdain

- Indeed She is your female version. Father, daughter both are equal on showing arrogance.

Emeer looked at Mehreema and said

- Your ammu is indirectly saying that she is being jealous on our sweet moment.

Ayesha glared at Emeer and said.

- Are my days going that bad that i will have to be jealous of you guys. Let my son come.
- See! Your words are giving proof about your jealousy

Mehreema giggled on their tom and jerry fight.

//

Ahan and Ayaan both went out from masjid after praying Isha prayer and picked their helmets from a bench near the main gate of masjid. Ahan hesitantly said

- Vaiya, you go home. I am coming after sometime. I need to buy something.
- Okey! But don't take much time. Mamoni will be tensed if you stay out for long.
- Okie pokie. I will not take much time. I will be home within 30 minutes.
- You guys will not stop teasing me by saying 'Okie pokie'. I was a kid when i used to say it. But you, Fatima, Mehreema, you all still use it.
-Vaiya, you can't say this. We like this word, it actually listens so cute.
- Allah, i can't with you guys.

Ahan giggled and greeted Ayaan bye.
Ayaan also started his bike's engine and rode his bike on the way of home.

Ahan was riding on highroad. The town people are still awake but the roads are almost empty. Ahan was looking for grocery shop for buying some chocolate and Ice-cream. His sister is a psychopath cause she eats ice-cream in winter season too. But most of the shops are closed tonight. It's a rare thing in Dhaka city seeing all shops closed at that early, it's only 10:30 pm. Maybe it's because of cold weather. Suddenly Ahan remembered all the moment of his with Mehreema at evening. How cute Mehreema was looking when she was talking angrily with him. Ahan blused so hard unknowingly. Right that moment, his body was feeling so energetic and freshness due to his inner happiness. So he speed up his bike and was riding it happily. The cold wind breeze touching his body, he was feeling cold but it's not now any matter of his concern. After going further, he found a shop. He bought his needed food and necessary things then again he rode his bike to home.

°°°°

Ayaan stopped on the middle of the way and parked his bike aside of road. He looked at sky and took a long breath. He felt a cold breeze went down his body and his body shivered a bit. He took out his phone from his jogger's pocket and opened a picture

The pic

He sighed and chuckled. Huge amount of sadness absorbed is in his heart. His lips started tumbling. He said in low tone

- It had been a one year last i have seen you, Rouhi.

Be continue

Please see my mistakes with forgiveness.Don't forget to vote for me
My Sweet Euphonies
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 213 15
A Teacher A Student A Girlfriend Lots of misunderstanding.. And unbridled hatred...
170K 15.5K 16
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
146K 7.2K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...