Minsung + Hyunlix ( Oneshot)

By ilinosung

A one-shot of hyunlix and minsung, yeah enjoy! More

Night Before Concert(minsung)
I Want Cuddles (minsung)
In A Van (minsung)
Prank (minsung)
Love is sweet (minsung)
Games (minsung)
Obvious tension(minsung)
seduce (Hyunlix)
after LIVE (hyunlix)
attention (minsung )
fuck boy? fuck you( minsung)
jealous bsf (hyunlix)
needy ( minsung)
After Live pt2. (minsung)
back to me (minsung)
dare (minsung)

attention(minsung) pt.2

264 6 10
By ilinosung

It has been only 2 weeks since minho and jisung broke up, and both of them thought that maybe the next day after their arguments, either minho or jisung, any from them would come back , and talk about it or take back all those words of arguments, to tell that the break up things was just a moment of lies. But no, neither of them did.

And in those days of weeks, minho has been going to a party too, yeah, why would he not? He broke up. What could he do alone at his house? Staying at home would only bring back those memories of jisung. He loves them, but he can't bear remembering it, now that they are apart. Those memories would just kill their emotions.

In order to fuck all those memories up, he fuck up with his habit(wtf) and has been lately going to a party, drinks, drink like no tomorrow, but minho is a heavy drinker, not to forget he look extra hot when getting drunk.

As for jisung, who has already gone to a party several nights before, now it's like his daily schedule to him and he even make one friend there, who they oftenly goes to a parties, any parties that's are announced and held in any place, those two will always shows up.

"Jisungie, you are drunk as fuck" Said Jisung's friend at the same time whining from how clingy jisung is, but he doesn't mind ofcourse, boy know the young guy is drunk and the fact that jisung just broke up, is an understandment to him. So he sighed before he took jisung out of that crowded place.

"Bro! You are wasted!" Complained one of minho's friends whom he met an hour ago, a dramatic and friendly dude, goes by the name hyunjin.

"Dude, I'm not!" Minho denied, apparently, he is not that drunk to not even able to walk, but he had been drinking a lot more than 5 glass which was not capable for hyunjin to handle like minho, hyunjin is light drinker as well, but stronger than jisung ofcourse.

The night ends.

In these two days, minho got along with hyunjin and became a friend. This dude seems like a funny guy, but dramatic as he'll, minho thought.

Days passed.

Another day passed.

"Hyung! You know that there's another big party,
right?"
"Yeah, I know, W. Jackson party, " he told.
"Right."
"Are you gonna go there or?"
"Of course, I'm going, staying at home now is boring, I'm addicted to parties," told minho. He was leaning his back on the couch, staring at the ceiling , thinking of what?
"What about tonight?"
"Dude! I'm never gonna miss any party , no matter  where the place is! As much as I hate the name 'Party', the more I love to go, the more it becomes my obsession. "
"Wow!"
"I doubted you ever went to a party before. It's like you just discovered a party club and then got obsessed. "
"Maybe you are right. Who knows?" Muttered minho.

Tonight's party was full of fun, both hyunjin and minho enjoy the party, Minho didn't know hyunjin was this type of guy, he flirt with everyone, both girls and boys, and his looks attract so many people, some of the slutty bitches out there  was seducing him and tried to get laid, but guess what this hot motherfucker here is gay, and girls are no fun to him, but plays anyway, by play , means flirt along with them but never let them win to get on him.

On the other hand, minho, to be honest, he still loves his ex-boyfriend, so he tried to maintain distance between him and the stranger who flirts and seduce him, he has no interest in those people at all.

But it seemed to be never getting over, minho's getting annoyed and rolled his eyes when he noticed a young, beautiful lady sitting beside him. He tends to ignore her and chug his drink, but the lady starts talking to him.

"Hi,"  she greeted, showing off her gummy smile, not to being rude he greet her back "hi" but there's obviously uninterested in his tone,  which was clearly noticed by the girl.
" You here alone?"
"Nope! With that friend over there, " he pointed towards hyunjin, who was flirting with a freckles guy.
"Ohh, what about you?"
"Huh?" He was confused,
"I mean, where's your girlfriend/boyfriend?"
He shook his head. The lady tilted his head and said
"You don't have!?" Her toned was a little surprised
He shook his head again before taking another shot.
"Why not? How can a handsome guy like you have no boyfriend?"
"Why are you so sure that I am gay?" Minho suddenly asked.
"Uh-um-i just thought, cuz your friend over there is you see, making out with that guy, so I thought you might be also-but nervermind" she told and then slowly mumbled "thank god you are not" goes unheard by minho.

"Well, I'm yu-ji," she introduced her name. Meanwhile, minho simply told his name "minho"
"I'm obviously younger than you. Can I call you oppa?" She asked.
Minho looked at her judging. But then shrugged it off.

Not any longer, hyunjin, come back , checking the lady who was already all over minho, "you really don't have a girlfriend, right?" She asked while caressing minho's thigh. Minho pull her hand away, by grabbing her wrist and spoke, " can you please fucking leave !" He told annoyingly, "but min-"
"Move!" He told, she sighed stood up and left, then hyunjin walked towards and sit where yuji was sitting while ago.

"What happened? Were she trying to get laid?" Hyunjin asked casually, minho leaved a heavy breathing sounds, "that's what bitches does" he muttered.

"Why not let them?" Said hyunjin nonchalantly.
Minho sideeyed him, "what the fuck do you mean!" He said frowning.
"Never mind!" Hyunjin immediately spoke.

W.JACKSON PARTY (gonna jump to the main plot of the chapters)

30 minutes later, after reaching the party, both of the two hot looking young men were holding a glass of drinks. Hyunjin has his blonde hair tied in a pony tail, leaving a Strang of hair at both sides of his corner forehead. ( not gonna go on detail. Imagine them wearing an outfit, which almost makes them look like bikers) but party vibes,yes.

They both were sitting watching the crowd having fun. Both of them were almost drunk, like halfly drunk.

"Let's make a bet!" Said hyunjin out of the blue, minho look at him, "on what?" Asked minho.
"Let's see who will be the first one to end up hooking up?"
"What!!?"
"Yes! You are not a coward, are you?"
"Bro! The fuck you talk about? I came here to get drunk not to fuck some dudes or bitches!"
"Broooo" hyunjin whines, "what's the fun in that?"
"Getting drunk is fun!"
"Naaa, just say you are afraid to lose" hyujin mocked....
"I never lose" said minho.
"Oh? I thought you had lost a guy before. Am i mistaken you?" Hyunjin intentionally and knowingly spoke out these words in purpose.
"What does that have to do with this? That makes no sense." minho hissed.
"Bruh,  you are not fun at all, we came to a party to enjoy, and fuck around, are you still waiting for him ?? What if he is already move on! Anyway, even if he is not, it's not your problem, is it? Or do you still like him? Well....I'm not forcing you. Let's just enjoy the night, " hyunjin told.....

On the other hand, jisung, along with his friend, were already there dancing among the crowd, jisung was not drunk yet, he was just vibing to the music and the atmosphere around him, trying to enjoy and have fun.

"Jisung! Let's get some drink!" Said his friend as he dragged jisung out from the crowd and went to the bartender. Both had their drinks on their hands, talking and gossiping about anything that happened around them , then laughing out.

While jisung was vibing, he scanned all over the places , checking out on others who came to have fun.
But the place was so unholy and shit. All he saw was people make out, dancing nastily and all shit , but who cares? Not him.

After more minutes, the alcohol hit him in. Now he is even more energetic to have fun. His friend laughed at him when he noticed the changes in his energy.

"You are a fun guy, jisung," said his friend, jisung chuckles and winked a "thank you."
"So? What's your plan for tonight?" Asked,
"Plan? Why plan? No plan at all, I'm here to have fun and leave when i get tired. "
"Hmm, anyway, let's go somewhere else," said his friends, jisung nodded and began to walked jisung followed behind him.

After finding a good spot, they sat down there and had their drinks, as he kept on drinking, jisung got dizzy. The drink is working inside him. He started to feel lazy, but drunk jisung was very clingy and snuggly. The dizziness was too much sand he needed to freshen himself up a little. He told his friend he would go to the washroom and would be right back. His friend nodded, and he left.

As he walked to the washroom while scrolling down his phone, he bumped into someone. He immediately looked up and said a sorry . He continued walking again, and he bumped into another stranger again, "fuck!" He slowly muttered out if annoyance.

The stranger didn't say anything nor did the stranger apologize, jisung annoyingly looked up from his phone to check at the stranger, but then his eyes stopped scanning as he made eye contact with that stranger.

Quite.

Before he could utter a word, the stranger walked away.  Jisung blinked twice to make sure his eyes were not betraying him, he turn behind and saw the figure of the stranger from behind, "minho?" He mumbled.

Letting the moments go, he went to the washroom watching himself in the mirror . The cool ac was on, and he was feeling refreshing . Before he left the washroom, he took out his phone and took a quick selfish for his own reason, which we don't know.

Walking back to the crowd was making him nervous after he met him there a while ago. It was awkward, and he hoped he would not accidentally bump or walk into him again. He went straight to where his friend was and sat down quickly.
Fidgeting with his mind whether he should look around, but what if he saw him ? Nevermind. He said it's not like he is somewhere in a different place, this is a party, they are in a party (PaJamA PartAy)

Recalling back that moment ago, minho didn't seem to care bumping into him. He left like nothing happened, like they never knew each other, as if they were never together. Did minho already not care about him? Jisung wondered with a slight disappointment. It's only been 3 weeks, and minho already seems so uncare. A bitter feeling built up inside him, but wasn't he the one who asked for a breakup?

Snapping out from his head, when his friend says something which he unintentionally not cared about whatever he was saying, but nodded anyway, just to show that he was listening.

As he was listening to his friend talking, his eyes lay on someone who looked familiar to him a little far away from where he was sitting. He keeps looking until the guy finally turns around. By now, he doesn't even hear what his friends are saying as he keeps watching that person, and the person seems to be having alot of fun, laughing, with who ever the guy beside him was. Jisung saw the guy was offering a drink to that certain person he had been looking at.....

As he keeps watching that certain guy, Lee Minho. He saw a lady in a tight red dress , long blonde hair, beautiful and hot, he watches the two of them, jisung frown his eyebrow as he watch them, the lady sat there  and starting talking with minho, like they already knew each other, jisung thought she was just like some other girl who whore around in the party.

But that's not only the case, minho was also talking with her  casually even though jisung could not hear them, but guess. And the more he watch them, the more he feel bothers by them, they keep chatting and the lady seems to be flirting with him, by the way she look at him , the way she touch him, the way she tilted her head while looking at minho.  That's too much! Jisung yelled inside.'Why the heck he let her touch him!' He was internally fuming in irritated, but he reminded himself 'they broke up'
'Whatever!' He shrugged off and stepped himself from watching them, turning to his friend, completely ignoring him by the minutes he might have already forgotten about minho at the moment.

"Hyung?" He called, "yes, jisung?" His hyung/friend answer, "Wanna dance?" He asked, looking at his hyung, hoping his hyung would agree, and yes!

"Of course!" His hyung said and stood up immediately, dragging jisung to the crowd holding hand, stepping in the crowd they both started dancing, first it was a bro-dances, like how friends does, but automatically his eyes goes against to minho who is alone now drinking , that's what he thought, but not even a second the same girl came back and offer minho a drink which minho gladly take it.

Jisung rolled his eyes and focused on his dance. The more he didn't want to look at minho, the more mote his eyes took. It owned permission and looked at minho again. Dancing with the rhythm of the music  with moves, subconsciously. 

"This is no fun!" Said his friends,"we are in a party,  jisung why are we dancing like old married couple" his friend laughs while he tries to change the dancing style,"this is way more fun!" Said the friend while he put his hand on jisung's waist." He looks like you don't know how to dance, I'll teach you."

"What do you mean I don't know how to dance!" Offended jisung, "I know how to dance too!",
"Really? Let's see who dance better, " said his friend. "Let's see!" 

And here, the dancing completion between two friends started to them it was a challenge between friends but in the people's eyes they were like a couple being dominant while dancing, as they keep dancing jisung coincidentally caught minho looking at him, then he look besides minho's the lady was still there, jisung rolled his eyes and focus on the dances with his romantic friend.

However,minho has been watching them since the moment when jisung was offended by his friend's statement. He was watching them dancing, how the guy was holding jisung's hand, then the way he put them on jisung's waist, the way he would twirl jissung while chuckling along with jisung, jisung almost slip, thank god his friend hold him firmly, gosh! Their drunkenness was literally making them dances like crazy(we only gonna dance like crazy , it just that I like it la la la nobod-🎵)

After a few more dancing, they finally stopped laughing like crazy , "omg that was fun," said his friend hi-fying and walked somewhere in the hall to rest.

"Oh my gosh! I think I need to piss, " said his friend, earning a laughed from jisung, and his friend excused himself to the washroom. So jisung was sitting alone there by now. He was still slightly drunk, but after the crazy dance, he felt a little good. Just then, a stranger came sit beside him, "Hi cutie," the stranger greeted, jisung turned to the guy and bowed a little. "Hi?" He mumbled lowly. " You look sexy when you were dancing a while ago," the guys said, looking at jisung with those hungry eyes, "oh! Th-thank you, " jisung nervousingly replied, " Was that guy your boyfriend?" The stranger asked."Nope! He is a friend. "

"Ohh, that's good then," the stranger said smiling, "uhuh?"
"I would be sad if you were taken already. You are too cute."
"Amh-nope"
"Yes, you are! I like your squirrels cheeks. " Compliment the guy, mentioning that his cheeks literally made him blush out of embarrassing,
"Don't say that."
"Why?you don't like it? I think it's cute, "  the guy said, titling his head, "Can I pinch them?" He asked .
Jisung was about to shake his head but then he catch minho looking at him again he thinks for a seconds and nodded his head "ofcourse" he smile purposely looking back at the guy infront of him leaning closer so the guy could pinch his cheeks, as the guy was reaching his hand pinching jisung's cheek, jisung sideeyed checking a reaction from minho, suddenly?

The guy pinched his cheek and gasped a bit in surprised, "wow , your check is too soft." The guy chuckles, " I guess those lips are soft too, " muttered the guy looking at jisung's lip biting his own lip, jisung heard it clearly but then when his eyes were checking minho again, he keep feeling like doing something extra and watch minho's reaction, for now his mind is distracted by minho only, and he might be taking a wring decision as his ex-boyfriend was watching him as well, and jisung dared to do and say stuff he should not, on top of that with a stranger,  "Why don't you taste them then?" He said while he was still looking at minho, who was confused at the same time irritated by how jisung was looking at him but talking with a stranger.

The guy was excitedly surprised,  his surprised turn into a smirk, " Are you sure?" He asked, jisung unknowingly nodded, jisung didn't even realise the stranger was already sitting close and leaning close to him, he was lost looking at minho, who was now already staring at them fiercely, however jisung loves the reaction on minho's face, the closer the guy got grabbing jisung's waist, the more minho's gaze went darker, and the more it interest jisung, he look at minho's hands almost popping put those vein, holding a glass of drinks tightly, as he smile satisfyingly to himself when he noticed the changes on minho's impression goes darker but does he knows that the stranger besides him was already all over him, holding his waist, his head leaned down on his crook.

Minho stood up immediately and walked towards their direction, jisung thought minho was gonna stop the stranger from kissing him. But actually minhobpassed by them and walk away, with obvious mad expression, but to his disappointment , he thought minho would stop it, but no, the guy was already ready to actually kiss him , when he suddenly push him away and stood up irritatedly,  he let the guy touch him for no reward at the end.

He huffed, "Fine! Asshole! If you don't mind about the guy touching me , then don't!"  he walked off to the bartender, grabbing the glass of drink, probably someone's else's drink, and chugged it in,in one go.

He walked again somewhere. It's been half an hour, and his friend hadn't come from the washroom yet, "Now where I this dude gone!" He sighed.

He went to search for his friend, but instead of finding his friend, he saw someone making out with that tight red dress lady, for a seconds, he thought the girl cheated on minho if they are dating, but when he saw the guy  this lady make out with is minho himself.

Disappointingly surprised, he was excited when he let the guy touch him before, but now when he witnessed minho make-out with this lady, he gone mad. Minho already saw jisung stood there but didn't bother to push the lady away. He was like,'I'm returning the favor', but to his surprised, jisung walks towards them, pulling the girl off minho harshly. Minho could not even look at him or the girl properly when he was caught in a harsh kiss, jisung sat on his lap and kissing him jealously, grabbing minho's collar, his leg was on both side of minho's,  the girl watched them in disgust, 
"Heck! So you asked me to kiss you for him!!?" The girl spoke in disgust and angry at the same times because she was being used, but neither of them care to listen to her, jisung was kissing him harsh , knowing that his planned work he smirk before he dominate the kiss, he grabbed jisung by the waist pull him closer to his body while he firmly hold jisung's waist, now jisung submissively submit himself to minho's dominant kiss, " you jealous baby?" He asked, parting the kiss and looking at his mad ex-boyfriend , jisung said nothing but stared at him madly, but didn't he do the same?

"Mad at me?"
"Weren't you the one who started first?"
"Didn't you let that guy touch your cheeks?" He said sternly, "Hmm?"
"Didn't you let him kiss your neck!" He the more he recalled about it, the more his tone became stern.
"You were also having fun dancing, didn't you?" Minho told.
"And you are mad at me for kissing a girl once?"
Jisung says nothing but looks at him. He just wanted to make minho jealous and thought that maybe minho would stop them.

"Tell me, exboyfriend," minho uttered....
That's when jisung feels upset. He is an ex-boyfriend now. His gaze went down, separating the eye contact. Minho noticed and realised he lifted jisung's chin, making eye contact with him. He noticed the glossy eyes of jisung, he watches those those eyes carefully, maybe jisung was fighting the urge not to cry as he was controlling, not to let out any tears drop, but minho noticed it all. He pecked, then kissed again," Not anymore." told before he tightly hugs jisung tightly.

A/N : End here, or?
I don't know.

3,697 words, longest chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.4K 20
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ข๐ข/๐ฏ/๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ž๐ง๐ - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
3.8K 128 9
Oneshots that will either make your scream or cream ...HYUNIN oneshots #2 on hyunjeong
6.9K 75 8
simply one shots between the members, a lot of them will be jisung centric! i take requests <3
1.6K 22 17
Stray Kids Oneshots I hope you enjoy <3