๐ˆ๐ง ๐€ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐ง...

By TwilightXRandomGirl

๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐— ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ง๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ญ ๏ฟฝ... More

๊ง๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐–๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๊ง‚
โ™ฅ๏ธ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚๐“พ๐“ตโ™ ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ๐“›๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐”ƒ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿฆ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿฆ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“•๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐Ÿ‘‘
๐ŸŸ๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐Ÿ 
๐ŸŸ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ด๐“ช๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐Ÿ 
โณ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ
๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐“๐“ช๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ ๐“•๐“พ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐Ÿ…
๐ŸŽ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ, ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜๐“ฟ๐”‚๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’™๐“˜๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐ŸŽฎ
๐Ÿ’™๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’š๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ชโšก๏ธ
๐Ÿ’š๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’™๐“ก๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฎ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’šRuby Kobayashi๐Ÿ’š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“/๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐€๐ง!
๐€๐!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

52 0 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.

-𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Jacob stormed out of his house and threw Bella and Edward's wedding invitation on the ground. He started running off into the woods. He took his shirt off as he was running.

His dad rolled out of the house.

"Jake! Jacob!" He shouted. Jacob turned into a wolf as he headed into the forest. His dad sighed and looked down at the wedding invitation.

He picked up the wedding invitation and looks at it.

-𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞-

Charlie held the invitation. He had his face in one hand while looking at it. Charlie looked out the window. His daughter is getting married.

-𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐰-

Renee was holding the wedding invitations. "Phil!" She calls out as she started walking towards the house, her husband walking onto the porch. "It's happening," she

Told him as she held her daughter's invitation.

-𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞-

A maid brought Vil the maid. Vil smiled at the maid before looks at the mail, screams as he sees the wedding invitation. His dad looks at him confused, until he sees the invitation, he smiles happily.

-𝐁𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞-

Elliot looks at it, seeing the invitation. He smiles as Dory gasped.

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Bella's wedding to Edward went off without a hitch.

The only thing that went wrong was Jacob's arrival and the fact that he got mad at Bella for wanting a normal honeymoon with Edward.

What I wore to the wedding yesterday:

"Tomorrow will be a success," Alice sighed in relief. "Of course it will be a success," Bella answered. "You planned it to be perfect." "Except for Jacob coming back," I sassed.

Ruby and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding as I was trying out the shoes for both weddings.

"No, it's exactly enough," Alice interjected. "But tomorrow will be perfect."

I smiled, taking off the heels as Emmett came in carrying a long tree trunk. Bree followed him, carrying a bunch of decorations. The Cullens have taken her in as a daughter.

"Where do you want them, boss?" He asked.

"On either side of the aisle," Alice replied as Rosalie walked past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump. "What aisle?" Rosalie asked. "Does no one have vision?"

Alice asked as she walked down the steps to help them.

"I'm excited for your second wedding" Bella said as Jasper came up to me, kissing my head. "Having fun, darlin'?" Jasper asked me. "I am," I replied.

"Hoping Bella doesn't trip me while I am walking down the aisle to you. Both times"

Bella shot me a playful glare as Yuu and Grim laughed as they carried the flower decorations.

Sam made some fake flowers, on the house. Alice came up to me. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep," Alice asked Jasper and I.

"That's an order. You, don't even think about touching her today."

"Yes ma'am," Jasper and I agreed as Bella led me to her truck. That night, I began to pack the last of my stuff.

-𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

I put my clothes into a cardboard box. I turn around and lean slightly against the box, looking deep in thought.

I walk over to my bed and look at the dreamcatcher that Seth gave me, that was hanging on the headboard. Jasper appeared behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"I was just checking for cold feet," Jasper asked me.

"Well, mine are toasty warm," I answered as I sat down on my bed. "It's not too late to change your mind," Jasper asked. "What? Now you're having second thoughts?" I wondered.

"No, I've been waiting a half century to marry you, Miss Schoenheit," Jasper smiled.

"But? I sense a but" I smirked.

Jasper chuckled as he stood his head. "What? You're not a virgin?" I joked. Jasper chuckled and walked around to the other side of my bed, I turned to face him.

"Look, you can't scare me away now," I asked as I took his hand and kissed it.

"I don't want to lose you," Jasper finished, turning to me.

"I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself, and who you wanna see when you look in the mirror a year from now," Jasper answered.

I rolled my eyes at him as I got up off the bed and goes to stand by him.

"I know I can do this. Let me tell you why. Because you did. You should give yourself some credit for that. Now, hopefully, a year from now," I told him.

"I'm gonna look in the mirror and see someone like you. I mean, someone capable of courage and sacrifice and love." We kissed. I heard a noise outside my window. Emmett whistled.

"What is that?" I asked. "Come on! Let's go!" Emmett called out.

"I'm late for my bachelor party," Jasper replied. Edward jumped up to the window. "Send him out, Charlotte, or we're coming in after him," he told me. He jumped down from the window.

"You can try" I yelled, hissing softly. I pulled away from Jasper.

"So, this party. Will there be strippers?" I asked. "No, just a couple of mountain lions. Maybe a few bears," Jasper told me. "The only woman who would be stripping for me is you."

Edward jumped up to the window.

"Don't worry, Charlotte, we'll give him back in plenty of time," Edward said as he jumped down from the window. Emmett playfully shoved Edward, who shoved back.

"Okay, go, before they break my house," I laughed.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Emmett called out. Jasper walked over to the window, looked out, then turned and faced me again.

"I'll meet you at the altar," he told me.

"I'll be the one in white," I said. "That was very convincing," Jasper told me, checking me out. I laughed. Jasper jumped out the window and playfully shoved his brothers.

I looked out the window.

Emmett, Jasper, and Edward laughed and then ran off. I went in as well, turned one of my lamps off and then walked over to the bed.

I got into the bed and turns off the lamp right beside my bed.

-𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦-

I am in my wedding dress as I walked down the aisle, holding my bouquet. The aisle is covered in sun lilys.

All the guests, my parents, sisters, friends and others, are all watching me as I walk down the aisle. I saw Jasper at the alter as I smiled at him.

We both smiled at each other and turned to faced the Priest.

As we turned to the Priest, Maria spoke up. "I object!" She spoke up. We turned to face her as she held a smirk on her face.

The guests gasped as she walked up to us and stabbed me in the heart. As I fell to the ground, Jasper turned to Maria and kissed her.

The image of Jasper kissing her was burned into my mind as I woke up.

-𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬-

I sat up in bed, breathing heavily as I remembered the dream. Is Maria gonna come back and take Jasper away from me?

If she ever does that, I will have to end her life before she does anything else.

I jumped slightly as Ruby came in though the window. "You okay Charlotte?" Ruby asked, sitting on my bed. I sighed, moving my hair.

"I'm fine just..." I sighed, looking at Ruby. "Wedding jitters?" Ruby asked, chuckling. I nodded, smiling. "Will a song help you sleep?" I nodded as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞" I sighed as Ruby sang, cuddling me.

"𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬" Ruby sang softly. "𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲~" I smiled as I fell asleep.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Alice was helping me with my make-up. Bella and Bree were getting dressed as they walked around the room. Ruby was curling my hair. "What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice asked.

"Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters," I answered, Ruby chuckled as Rosalie walked in.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair," she asked. "Really?" I asked.

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom," Rosalie replied as she walked up to me and started doing my hair.

"Just our blatant lack of respect for mortality," I added. "Essentially," Rosalie agreed. "Weddings. They bring everyone together," Alice squealed as she hugged all of us.

Charlie, Dad, and Vil were looking at the Cullen's wall of graduation caps with curiosity.

"Hey, so, did you find Charlotte?" Renee asked as she walked up the stairs to meet him. "Now that I look at this again, I am sure that they collect the graduation caps," Charlie answered.

Renee turned and looked at the caps.

"It is creative," Renee agreed. "Or weird," Charlie added. "Alice? Bella? Charlotte?" Renee called out as she got to the top of the stairs.

"ln here!" I called out from the room next to her.

She entered the room and saw me all made up. Bree tensed at the scent of Renee, but she was able to stand it.

No one in Forks knew about her being a missing teen, just the fact that Carlisle and Esme had 'adopted' her when her parents died. "Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful," Renee said as she saw me.

"Oh, honey." Dad started crying. "Crap! My mascara." I chuckled as Vil handed Dad a handkerchief.

"Thanks," Dad said as he wiped his tears away. "You look beautiful sweetheart" Dad said as he grabbed my hands. Vil sighed, trying not to cry, looking at me.

"Bro?" I asked as he looked down, holding a small box. "Vil?" I asked again, standing up. Vil looked at me, tears in his eyes.

"I knew you would be the first one to get married" Vil chuckled as I started tearing up. "I've been praying for this day" I chuckled at Vil, bringing him into a hug.

We hugged each other tightly, trying not to cry.

"Charlie, get in here." Renee said as we pulled apart. "You sure? I don't wanna...," Charlie said as he walked into the room wearing his wedding tux.

I stood up at the sight of him, smiling.

"I know. He looks hot," Renee joked, laughing. Charlie and Renee left the room after a few minutes. Vil handed me the box he was holding.

"Your mom and I made it for when we got married." Dad smiled "I thought you would want to wear this," I opened the gift box containing a necklace.

They smiled as I picked up the necklace, trying not to cry.

"It's so beautiful. Wow," I smiled. "Thank you so much," I asked Ruby to put it on my neck. As I went to hug them, Alice stopped me.

"Nope. No smudging my masterpiece," she asked. "She's right," Vil agreed. "I can't cry more" Vil added as I chuckled.

"Okay. Time for the dress!" Alice squealed as she rushed to the closet and pulled a hanger out. "Do you wanna see it?" I smiled as I got dressed.

-𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥-

Classical music was playing. They are waiting for the wedding to begin. Eric, Lauren, Mike and Jessica are standing next to each other as they stared at the Denali sisters.

All blonde, all gorgeous in their own right.

"They have got to be related," Eric asked. "What a gene pool," Mike added. "Seriously. You've got some... The drool," Jessica told them as Lauren turned to Jessica.

"So, you think Charlotte are gonna be showing?"

"Lauren, she's not pregnant," Jessica retorted. "You asked the same thing two days ago when Bella got married." Lauren added "Okay. Who else gets married at 18?" Jessica asked.

"She's lucky we're at a wedding or I would have punched her" Dory hissed.

"You still can" Seth told her. "No, Alice will kill her," Elliot added. "Plus that's assault" "We can dream," Dory sighed. "It least we don't have to worry about them at the wedding tomorrow"

They nodded.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

I was very nervous as I was about to walk down the aisle. Vil was helping me calm down. "You ready?" Dad asked as he entered the room, I sighed.

"We are so proud of you" Dad smiled as I tried not to cry.

Dad and Vil grab my hands. I smiled, squeezing their hands. Vil gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You look beautiful sister" Vil smiled as he left the room.

I took a deep breath, looking at Dad. "I'm ready, don't let me fall Dad," I asked.

"Never darling," Dad replied as I looped my arm into his.

Flowers:

-𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥-

Dad and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us. I smiled, trying not to cry as the song 'Belle Notte' the instrumental played.

Vil was next to Jasper, softly patting his back, smiling.

Angela and Bella are next to where I'll be, smiling, trying not to cry.

Dad and I began our walk as everyone had a smile on their face. I locked eyes with Jasper, venom tears in his eyes, human tears in mine. He mouthed I love you to me as I said it back.

Bree had gone ahead of us as she gave me a thumbs-up as she stood next to Ruby and Alice.

As we arrived at the alter, I looked up at him as he looks at me with love in his eyes.

The guests sat as Dad gave Jasper my hand, and kissed my head as he went to sit.

Seth, Dory, and Elliot were sitting behind Bella and Edward, smiling at me.

Seth nodded at me as he held Dory's hand, lightly blushing, Elliot held his other hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Jasper Hale and Charlotte Schoenheit," the Minister spoke up. "Please repeat after me."

"I, Jasper Hale, take you, Charlotte Schoenheit. To have and to hold," Jasper said as he looked into my eyes.

"For better or for worse," I added. "For richer, for poorer," Jasper said.

"ln sickness and in health," I stated. "To love," Jasper continued. "To cherish. As long as we both shall live," I finished.

"I do," Jasper announced to me. "I do," I repeated. "I love you," Jasper told me.

"I love you too," I replied as we kissed.

We zoned out everyone as we are in our own little world, kissing as we poured our love into the kiss. We pull apart as everyone stood and clapped.

My fears of Maria ruining the wedding were now gone.

"I love you Charlotte" Jasper whispered in my ear. "I love you too Jasper" I smiled.

-𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-

At the reception, Jessica and the others are staring at the gigantic wedding cake. "It is a little different from Bella's cake" Jessica stated. "Yeah," Eric agreed as Alice walked over to them.

"Hi!" Jessica smiled at her.

"Hi, guys," Alice smiled back. "You did a really good job with the decorations again," Lauren told her. "Well, thanks so much. You don't think it's too much?" Alice asked them.

"No. Not at all," Eric told her. "No. No," Jessica agreed.

Jasper and I are with Billy, Charlie, Mom, Dad, and Sue while Edward and Bella talk to Renee and Phil and Vil and Angela are talking with guests.

"Nice to see you," Jasper asked. "I'm happy for you," Billy greeted us. "Thank you," Jasper thanked him.

"I hope you'll be happy, Charlotte," Billy asked me. "Thank you, Billy," I smiled at him. "At least we don't have to worry about my little princess," Dad smiled. "Aw," I smiled.

"Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie spoke up.

"They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" "Sparkling fire water," Sue agreed. "Sounds great."

Charlie let Sue walk first as Billy rolled over his feet, his face in pain.

We laughed as the Denalis came up to us. "Charlotte. Congratulations, Jasper," Carmen, a brunette Spanish woman, smiled as she hugged us. "Thank you. Charlotte," Jasper smiled at them.

"Eleazar and Carmen, right?" I asked.

They didn't come to Bella and Edward's wedding since Irina was still grieving the death of her mate, Laurent. "Mmm-hmm. Hola," Carmen greeted us.

"Yes, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate," Jasper introduced us.

"We've heard so much about you," Kate smiled. "Welcome to the family. Bienvenida," Eleazer greeted us. "Thank you," I thanked him. "Irina," Carmen said as she turned to the last Blonde.

"Come meet Bella and Charlotte." Irina was staring at Billy and Seth as she turned to face us.

She walked over to Carmen. "I can't do this," Irina answered. "You promised," Tanya asked. "They invited them," Irina lowered her voice.

She was looking at Seth, Dory, and Elliot, who were hanging out, eating chocolate. "Irina, he's our friend," Edward reminded her. "They killed Laurent," Irina shot back.

"He tried to kill Bella," Edward replied.

"I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us," Irina argued, voice breaking.

"To live in peace with humans. With me." "I'm sorry," Edward sighed as Irina walked away.

"Irina!" Carmen called out to her.

"Well. Let's not monopolize the brides," Eleazer asked. "Congratulations." "Thank you," Bella thanked him. "Sorry," Tanya apologized as they walked away.

"Well, what's a wedding without some family drama?" Edward asked as he turned to us.

"Yeah," Bella agreed as everyone headed to the tables for the meal. Emmett was getting ready to give a toast. "Excuse me. Is this on? Hello?"

Emmett announced as someone gives him a wolf-whistle.

"Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sisters. Charlotte, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while."

He laughed and everyone looked at him awkwardly.

I shot him a dirty look for making a dirty joke. Bella and I knew what he was talking about. Bree looked confused as well, but she got it after thinking about it for a while.

My friends laughed.

"Well, Charlotte was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Jasper. Or "The Smirk," as I call them. And then, suddenly, Jasper was all about Charlotte. Even though she wasn't not the captain of the volleyball team," Jessica smiled, laughing.

"I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." Vil went to give his toasts.

Well, one of them.

"Good evening! First of all, I want to thank all of you for coming and celebrating this beautiful new marriage" Vil smiled.

"For those who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Vil Schoenheit, and I'm the older brother of the stunning bride tonight." I smiled at him.

"And when Jasper asked me to be his best man, I was so honored although i was expecting it"

People chuckled and laughed at that.

"I did think Charlotte would ask me to be her maid of honor" Vil fake cries as the audience laughed.

"But mine and Charlotte's relationship has always been solid. We fought, of course, but my memories are filled with giggles and hugs and secrets" I chuckled.

"Although we shared a room for nearly 5 years and were utterly sick of each other, she's always been my favorite person"

"You were extremely annoying!" Vil playfully glared at me as I winked at him, trying to not cry.

"Both of you are such good people, deserving of each other's love and an inspiration to all of us. I have an incredible sister already, and I've been doubly blessed this evening by gaining a brother too"

Jasper smiled as I blew him a kiss.

"I bless you and wish you both an incredibly happy and long life together."

Everyone clapped for my brother. He come over to me and Jasper. "Thank you" I cried, hugging Vil tightly. "Be ready for the speech tomorrow" I chuckled as Vil kissed my cheeks.

Alice was up next to give her toast.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to increase your sense of fashion," Alice asked. "Skirts, heels, handbags."

"I'd like to thank Vil and Charlotte parents, for bringing two wonderful people into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect them forever," Esme smiled at us.

"Hey everyone, I'm Edmund Schoenheit, the Dad of the bride. I can't believe my beautiful daughter is getting married today, I remember when she and her brother were born" Dad smiled.

"They were the cutest babies. We are so proud of the beautiful women Charlotte has become" Dad smiled.

"Sending a big congratulations to you sweetheart and you new husband. Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story with me. And I wish you both a happy marriage"

Everyone cheered as Dad ran to me, hugging me, us crying.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Charlotte, I feel like I can finally begin,"

Jasper said as he looked at me.

"So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever." "Forever?" I asked softly, knowing he could hear.

"Forever," Jasper told me as he smiled.

As the meal ended, the music kicked up as everyone hit the dance floor. Ruby and Alice did a dance that everyone cheers for them.

Vil and Angela were waltzing on the other side of the dance floor, chuckling. Jasper twirled me around, dipping me down into a kiss.

After dancing a lot, Alice and Ruby took me inside to get changed.

Jasper met us inside. Jasper's jaw dropped when he saw me. "You look beautiful," Jasper complimented me. "Thank you," I giggled as I took his hand, him kissing it.

He held his arm out as I took it and we walked outside. Everyone threw rice over our heads as we exited the house.

Dad teared up when he see us. Vil was by my side. "Are you excited for your other wedding tomorrow?" Vil asked as he pulled us aside, smiling like he knew something.

"Yes, I'm excited to see what you planned," I replied. "Well, you'll be surprised" Vil said as I smiled.

"Get lots of rest" Vil said as Bella walked up. "We will," Bella agrees. "Thank you," I smiled. "Okay," Vil and Dad smiled as they hugged us. "We love you so much Char," Dad informed me.

"I love you guys more," I replied.

"Everything's packed and ready to go," Jasper said as he walked up to us.

He, Jasper, and Edward were putting the luggage in the trunks of the cars. "Cool," Bella said. "Thanks," I hugged him. "Dad," Bella said.

"Well... It's gonna be strange, you not living under my roof," Charlie sighed in sadness.

"Same here" "Yeah. It's gonna be strange for me, too," Bella agreed. "You know it will always be your home, right?" Charlie asked. Bella nodded her head.

"I love you dad. Forever," Bella said as she hugged her dad. "I love you, too, Bells" Charlie said.

"All right. Go on. You don't wanna miss your plane. Wherever it's going" "Okay. Bye," I said as Jasper and Edward walked up to us. "You ready?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I answered as we walked to the car. "Have fun" I heard Bella yelled. "Prevent!" I yelled back as Bella laughed.

As Jasper started the car and began to drive, I saw all the guests waving goodbye to us.

"See you guys in a few days," I said. As we left, the house disappeared. I heard a wolf's lonely howl. Jacob was hating the fact that Bella is with Edward now.

-𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲-

"Really! My wedding is in the castle?!" I said as servants decorated the room. "Of course, only the best for my little sister" Vil said as Malleus and Yuu walked up.

"I hope you like it Charlotte" Malleus smiled as I giggled.

"I love it! Thank you" I said as I hugged Malleus. "Tomorrow will be a beautiful wonderland," Alice cheered, walking up with Ruby, Lilith, Lilia, and Diablo.

"Cara Mia" Diablo kissed Vil's hand as Vil kissed his cheek.

"Of course it will be," Bella answered as she looked around. "You planned it to be perfect." "Of course I did" Vil smirked as Bella looked around, amazed by everything.

Jasper came up to me, kissing my head. "Having fun, darlin'?" Jasper asked me. "I am," I replied. "Hoping Bella doesn't trip me while I am walking down the aisle to you."

Bella shot me a playful glare as Vil and Ruby laughed. "You, go upstairs to the suite and get lots of beauty sleep," Alice asked Jasper and I.

"That's an order. You, don't even think about touching her today."

"Yes ma'am," Jasper and I agreed, excited for tomorrow.

-𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞-

Vil was helping me with my make-up. Ivy and Fuli were getting dressed as they walked around the room. Lizzie was curling my hair. I smiled as Vitani walked in.

"Are you excited?," she asked. "Yes. Is everything ready?" I asked.

"Yes, everything is perfect downstairs," Vitani replied as she walked up to me. "Charlotte?" Dad called out as he got to the top of the stairs.

"ln here!" I called out from the room next to him.

Dad entered the room and saw me all made up. "Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful," Dad said as he saw me.

"Oh, honey." Dad started crying, more emotion than yesterday. "Crap! Not again." I chuckled as Lizzie handed him a handkerchief.

"Thanks," Dad said as he wiped his tears away. "You look extraordinary" Dad said as he grabbed my hands. Dad handed me the box he was holding.

"What is this dad?" I asked as Dad smiled. "They're your mothers" Dad smiled "I thought you would want to wear this," I opened the gift box containing earrings.

They smiled as I picked up the earrings, trying not to cr

"It's so beautiful. Wow," I smiled. "Thank you so much," I asked Vil to put them in my ears. As I went to hug them, Vil stopped me.

"Nope. No smudging my masterpiece," Vil asked. "She's right," Dad agreed. "I can't cry more" Dad added as I chuckled.

"Okay. Time for the dress!" Melody squealed as she rushed to the closet and pulled a hanger out. "Do you wanna see it?" I smiled as I got dressed.

-𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥-

Classical music was playing. They are waiting for the wedding to begin. Everything was extraordinary and the whole school was invited.

I was very nervous as I was about to walk down the aisle. "You ready?" Dad asked as he entered the room, I sighed.

I smiled as Dad kissed my cheek. "I'm ready,"

Flowers:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 575 12
โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐…๐”๐‹ ๐„๐๐‚๏ฟฝ...
10.2K 196 7
hewwo! I'm not gonna make any promises that this will get uploads frequently (;ล๏นล) sorry BUT I will write your requests ( โ—œโ€ฟโ— )โ™ก
92.4K 3.3K 18
โ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚, โž -๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ 990๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ...
6K 327 10
โ”€ ๐•๐€๐‘ ๐“๐–๐’๐“ ร— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ , ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...