𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jasper and I were at lunch when Ruby walked up

Jasper and I were at lunch when Ruby walked up. Alice had went back to Forks to check on Bella. "Did you hear what happened with Bella?" Ruby asked as Jasper and I looked at them.

"No, what happened?" I asked as Ruby sighed, explaining what happened.

"Omg" I said as Jasper was stocked. "I didn't even know that happened until I got the message from Alice" Ruby said as I sighed. "So, the Volturi knows about me?" I asked as Ruby nodded.

"They saw you and Yuu in Edward's mind" Ruby said as Jasper sighed.

"They want to meet you but we don't know when" Ruby added. "Are you going back?" Jasper asked Ruby, she nodded softly. "I'll talk to Crowley, maybe come to a compromise"

Jasper nodded as Ruby walked off.

"This is a lot" I sighed as Jasper squeezed my hand.

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Crowley allowed us to go back to forks and continue our NRC work there, like before. Bella was excited to hear we were coming back and to hear about my world.

Bella wants to come to our world but I told her eventually.

After a few weeks of settling back in, Bella introduced me and Yuu to Leah and Seth, hanging out with them; we've been friends since.

-𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐨 𝐀𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭-

The rain came down in sheets, slapping the cobblestone. Bright Lights from the surrounding bars reflected off the wet stones. The dull thud of rock music wafted out.

A barred door opened and the music briefly blasted out as a young man exited.

He is Riley Biers, 22, genial, handsome, and a university student full of promise. He paused under the awning, preparing to face the rain.

He slung a messenger bag over his shoulder, laden with thick school texts. He waved to his friends in the wind before heading into the downpour.

"Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice," Bella read.