Star Wars: Admiral of the Emp...

De LordKage1

During the rise of the Empire, many within the military were pleased with the fall of the Jedi but quickly ma... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kamino
Chapter 2: Ryloth Politics
Chapter 3: Ryloth Plots
Chapter 4: Failure
Chapter 6: Burning Past
Chapter 7: Long Journey
Chapter 8: Blue Flower and Fierce Captain

Chapter 5: Next Phase

479 20 4
De LordKage1

Sometime has passed since the events of Ryloth, and for now is secured by a portion of Fleet Admiral Vane's fleet.

Currently the Venator Star Destroyer, Nightbrother is see traveling through Hyperspace, heading for an unknown location in the galaxy.

On the bridge of the Nightbrother, Fleet Admiral Vane, the son of Dathomir is seen staring at the blue swirls of Hyperspace from the viewport as Clone Officers are seen walking around him.

Clone Officer: "Admiral?"

Vane: "Hmm?"

Fleet Admiral Vane turns away from the viewport and see the source of the voice belonging to Captian Knox.

Vane: "Yes, Captain."

Captain Knox: "We are receiving a holo-transmission for you."

Vane: "Who?"

Captain Knox: "The Senator of Pantora."

Fleet Admiral Vane eyes widen to hear the title of his lover, and she was contacting him, which made him curious why she would.

Vane: "I'll shall take this in my personal office."

Captain Knox: "Understood Admiral."

Admiral Vane left the bridge to his personal office which take long to reach his office which holds quite many Dathomirian artifacts.

As Admiral Vane passes by the artifacts, that of weapons, stone tablets, statues. That had survived from the extinction of the Nightsisters.

Once Admiral Vane reached his desk where there is a metal frame with an old parchment with a painting of a Nightsister displayed.

Then Admiral Vane takes a seat then presses a few buttons on a panel on his desk to accept the holo-transmission, which after a few moments the hologram of Riyo Chuchi appears before him.

Vane: "Senator Chuchi, how may I be of service."

Chuchi: Fleet Admiral Vane, I'm sorry for contacting at importune time."

Vane: "It is alright, Riyo. We can speak more openly if you wish."

Chuchi: "Thank you, Vane. I needed to speak to you freely after the latest session in the Senate."

Vane: "Was it that bad?"

Chuchi: "It feels as if the Senate if merely for show and we do not have much say in galactic policy except for those that are Sector Governors."

Vane: "It does seem that Imperial military, has been given more authority over planets and system when it comes to security."

Chuchi: "Since you have become close with the Emperor and even closer with Governor Tarkin, have you learned of any plots that been discuss."

Vane: "Riyo, you I cannot speak about military operation, unless requested through the High Command."

Chuchi: "I know procedure but maybe there is something that is not restricted, possibly."

Chuchi attempt to make a cute facial expression to make Admiral Vane to divulge any information which made the Zabrak chuckle before standing from his seat and walking around the desk to Chuchi.

Vane: "My dear blue beauty do not try to manipulate me with that lovely face of your."

Chuchi: (Cutely) "I do not know what you mean, Fleet Admiral."

Vane: "Riyo, as a Fleet Admiral I have a duty entrusted to me by Emperor in maintaining the safety and security of those within the empire."

Chuchi: "Vane..."

Vane: "...."

Chuchi: "Avroz Vanzas, I do not mean to break your oath, I'm sorry for attempting to pressure you it just has been a stressful time here."

Vane: "I'm not angered or annoyed by you, Riyo. I understand the position you are especially how the opposition has been lately since the war ended."

Chuchi: "I always believed with the war over that things would have been much easier transition of peace."

Vane: "Riyo, all I can say is that even with my rank the Emperor has brought me to his inner circle like Governor Tarkin."

Chuchi: "Your being truthful with me, Avroz?"

Vane: "Always."

Chuchi: "I trust you...With the stress from the Senate, I think need a vacation from here."

Vane: "Riyo, how about this. On my next shore leave, you and I take a vacation to your Home world."

Chuchi: "That would be lovely, maybe what we need right now."

Vane: "Then it is decided. My dear Senator, I shall wait for my return to Coruscant so we will enjoy our time together."

Chuchi: "Until next time my dear Fleet Admiral."

The holo-transmission of Senator Chuchi ended leaving Admiral Vane alone to his thoughts before he was contacted again by Captain Knox.

Vane: "Go ahead."

Captain Knox: (Audible) "We shall be exiting Hyperspace."

Vane: "Then I'll be in the Hanger Bay and preparing to depart once we are in range of the planet."

Captain Knox: (Audible) "understood Fleet Admiral."

Then the Nightbrother exist from hyperspace arriving to a planet known as Daro in the Outer Rim territories.

Once Nightbrother is orbit of the planet, then the main hanger bay of the Venator retract and two Imperial Gunships depart for the surface. 

After passing through the atmosphere and seeing a very lush green world, it was covered primarily in forests that enveloped its mountainous terrain.

Once the two Imperial Gunships landed in a Hanger Bay that is placed in the mountain. Fleet Admiral Vane departs the transport with his escort, Omega squad.

Then the arrival party was met by a Clone Commando with a white and grey color scheme with additional yellow color scheme.

The Clone Commando is identified as RC-1262 but also known as Scorch, he was a part of a Clone Commando unit Delta squad.

Scorch: "Fleet Admiral Vane."

Vane: "Scorch, it has been quite a long time since we have met."

Scorch: "Yes, the Battle of Mygeeto."

Vane: "Quite a ruthless campaign, and many clones lost."

Scorch: "A lot of good men."

Vane: "Yes...It best moves on to why I am here."

Scorch: "The recruit are ready for the demonstration, Fleet Admiral."

Vane: "Good, but before we start, I shall see the deserter, but for you, Scorch. You have brothers to speak with."

Scorch: "Hmm?"

Then Fleet Admiral Vane walks away with Omega Squad into the facility while Scorch looks towards the second Imperial Gunship which opens to reveal the infamous Commando unit, Delta squad.

Scorch: "Brothers."

While Scorch reunited with his fellow brothers. Admiral Vane reached the detention center and found the cell of the clone who deserted his station.

Vane: "CC-5576-39, also known as Gregor."

Gregor: "Hmm?"

Vane: "Desertion 

Gregor: "And you are sir?"

Vane: "Fleet Admiral Vane of the 2nd Imperial Fleet."

Gregor: "And since you know who I am, why are you here?"

Vane: "Originally to test the effective of the recruits, but when I was informed of a Clone Commando deserted, I had to see it for myself on why you would betray the Empire."

Gregor: "Why should I answer to you? Would it save me from the consequences of Desertion?"

Vane: "I have served with many Clones, and learned many of their names, all loyal to the old Republic and to the current Empire, so you can say I'm quite curious."

Gregor: "But we both know, Empire no longer need Clones, and that they have a new source of endless soldier."

Vane: "I'm aware but I also know they are not close to how perfect Clones are genetically created for war, but these recruits are perfect since they are veterans of the war."

Gregor: "But that won't last as more people are born from this peace with no experience in war."

Vane: "I'm quite well aware of that and that's why the Clones are still needed, as they have a place in the Empire."

Gregor: "Yet the Empire won't treat us as people but property, expendable."

Vane: "Not to me, these clones are my men, they fight for me, and I fight for them, they are not expendable."

Gregor: "You won't be changing my mind, Admiral. Even if your saying the truth then you are alone in the Empire."

Admiral Vane looks down with a serious expression on his face while Gregor stare back at him.

Vane: "I have been given permission to passes judgment."

Gregor: "Oh great what is my punishment?"

Vane: "CC-5576-39, for act of desertion, the penalty is death."

Gregor: "Figured."

Vane: "By firing squad, by nightfall."

Gregor: "Oh."

After the sentencing Admiral Vane with Omega squad and Delta squad went to the lower level of the facility where it holds a training simulated room.

Scorch: "Shall we begin the war simulation."

Vane: "Begin."

Scorch: (Amplified) "Company A, enter the battleground."

A large company of TK troopers were seen marching onto the training simulation floor. As they against entire fortress defenses with training battle droid battalion as support.

Then with the simulated battle begins as Admiral Vane monitors and view the statistics as this his first Company of 4 that will be tested, but that would not come to be.

As the first war simulation comes to an end, an alarm begins to blare throughout the facility which everyone attention.

Admiral Vane walks over to the console and presses a button to contact with the facilities command center.

Vane: "What is going on?"

TK: (Audible) "Sir, we have intruders on level six."

Vane: "Intercept them, and if possible, I want them alive."

TK: (Audible) "Yes sir."

Vane: "It seem a perfect time to see a live fire scenario, Scorch. I hope they live to what was promised to the Emperor."

Scorch: "They will not fail, Admiral."

Admiral Vane was seen in the Command Center watching the monitors as they watch Hunter, Tech and Echo, along with Gregor.

Vane: "Rescuing a Deserter, hmm? But how were they aware of this world."

As the group was seen running throughout the facility taking out a large number of TK troopers, which displeased Admiral Vane on their effectiveness.

The escape was lead outside, with V-Wings being deployed but were intercepted by Clone Force 99 starship, and Hunter lead the Imperial forces away to save his brothers from being captured.

After the rest of the Clone Force 99 and Gregor fled the facility but leaving behind Hunter to be taken prisoner by Imperial forces.

And hunter was being escorted by Omega squad to the detention center but was intercepted by Admiral Vane.

Vane: "CT-9901 also known as hunter of Clone Force 99. We finally meet."

Hunter: "And you must be the Fleet Admiral I heard about."

Vane: "I have heard many of your stories during the war and the early days of the Empire, it is a shame that we had not a chance to work together, maybe your fates would have been different."

Hunter: "I doubt it, the Empire not the Republic I once served."

Vane: "Empire is what this galaxy needs, the Republic has failed."

Hunter: "You truly believe that."

Vane: "The Empire is a necessity, it is a means to an end, and the beginning of true peace throughout the galaxy. Take him away, Niner."

Admiral Vane with three members of Delta Squad and Omega Squad return back to the Nightbrother to give his report.

After some time has passed and a team was sent to transport Hunter. In the detention center Hunter is seen waiting until the ray shield were turned off, and Hunter looks up to see Crosshair.

Hunter: "I figured you'd show up."

Crosshair: "I was hoping for the whole squad, but you'll do."

To Be Continued

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

181 11 12
A young Jedi learning to control her emotions when battling a war. Testing the waters in the Jedi code and also betraying it. A Jedi knight learns t...
2K 72 31
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...
28 1 8
This is the sequel to my story, Trials of Catlula. This story focuses on the conflict between the rebels and Empire from both sides.
27.7K 1K 36
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.ೃ࿐☄. :+* ╰──╮ ╰┈➤''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...