๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Par KatLanna

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๏ฟฝ... Plus

๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐š
๐ˆ๐ฏ. ๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž

๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

2.1K 83 5
Par KatLanna

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Ashley sighs as Stephanie pulls her into her old room. The girl wanted to know what her uncle was going to do to her old room. And she dragged her aunt along with her.

"Hi,Uncle Jesse" Stephanie smiles as she lets go of her aunts hand.

"How are you doing, kid?" Jesse asks hanging up an Elvis poster over the bunnies, ones Ashley had told Jesse were important to Step. He had messed up with Dj and now Step.

Stephanie looks around with a sad face "What happened to my room?"

"It's pretty cool, huh?. Look at this! I hung Elvis up here."

Ashley speaks up sending a glare at Jesse "Jesse"

"Over my bunnies?" Steph asks sadly.

"Stephanie, your bunnies are very...pink." Jesse states.

"My mom made these bunnies just for me. Don't you like them?"

Jesse quickly rips the poster down and points to the bunnies "These bunnies.I love these bunnies. I'm sure Elvis had bunnies hanging all over Graceland."

Ashley laughs softly as she sees her brother walk in.

"Ok riddle time.What had blond hair,purple pj's and is way past their bedtime?"

"Um.....Elvis?" Stephanie answers her dad, making Ashley grin even more.

"Steph, the sandman express is coming. All aboard." Joey now joins in getting down to let Stephanie go on his back.

"You see that? Any of your ape friends do that for Tarzen?" Jesse questions as Danny makes a funny face and walks out.

"Suppose you have to get use to the bunnies now" Ashley speaks up as his eyes go on her.

"Suppose I do" He pauses looking right at her "I guess I should have listened to you beforehand"

"You guess?" She answers playfully "Well next time you know to"

************************************

Ashley sits back on the couch in the living room, reading a magazine as she hears three men's voices.

"Oh, Joey ,Danny. How are you guys doing? Good night." Jesse says quickly trying to get out the door.

"Wow, wow. Hold it guys. Red light. Guys, the only way that three adults can leave the house at the same time is if three children are with them. Two adults can leave, one adult can leave, three, two or one child can leave with one to three adults. The three adults can never leave with three or less children. Got it?" Ashley hears her brother ramble.

"Look, that's all fascinating stuff. But I have to get to band rehearsal." Jesse states.

"Yeah. I have a ten thirty slot at the laugh machine." Joey adds.

Danny sighs "I have to do the sports at ten o'clock. I'm sorry Jesse."

"What do you mean, I'm sorry, Jesse Why not I'm sorry Joey or I'm sorry Danny. Or I'm sorry Ashley?" He asks, pointing to the girl sitting on the couch. Ashley waves at him, making Jesse feel even worse.

"Because I have an actual job that pays money and Ashley can't handle the three girls alone"

"Yep what he said" Ashley agrees with her brother "And i-"

"And I bring the gift of laughter into the world at ten thirty." Joey cuts her off.

Jesse isn't dropping it and tries to fight them on the matter "Yes,well I make music,songs that touch people's hearts, that penetrates their very souls. Now how can you compare that to telling jokes?"

"Are you seriously trying to tell me that music is more important than comedy?"

"You got it, pal."

"Two words. Ozzy Osborne."

"Two more words. Rip Taylor."

"The Partridge Family."

"Anyone on Hee-Haw."

"Charo."

"Bozo"

Ashley gets up and walks over to them "Will you two grow up, and here I am thinking I'm the most responsible one. Look Jesse your here to help Danny and the girls"

"Ashley's right Jesse. I'm sorry man. All three girls are sleeping like angels. I know I could trust you Jesse. If there's even the slightest problem." Danny mutters.

"Hey you can trust me too" Ashley adds but Danny ignores her comment.

"Yeah, yeah go live your life. Hey. Babe it's fine. I'll just give up my dreams to be a success in the music business. I'll sit home and read Honey Bunny and the Wee Little Glen. I'll keep Ashley outta trouble as well"

"Very rude" Ashley crosses her arms watching Danny and Joey leave "I don't need babysat"

"You sure Blondie"

"Oh I'm sure, know what I'm gonna leave you be." She mumbles "I'll keep a listen out for Michelle"

************************************

Ashley sighs, she could hear the music from her room. She didn't know if her two eldest niece's were sleeping through it. But she knew either way Michelle wouldn't last longer.

Ashley had been tasked with one thing and one only. Making sure the baby stays asleep.

When she hears the music stops she is glad. But a few minutes later she hears the one thing she had been listening for all night.

Michelle crying. Ashley gets up from her bed and goes to the baby room.

She holds Michelle and looks down at her "What's wrong sweetheart, was it the music"

She keeps trying as Ashley tries to get her to sleep again as her brother walks in.

"Danny" She sighs out of relief as he walks over to her taking Michelle out her hands.

"Oh Michelle, oh honey, it's ok. Daddy's here." Danny whispers as he looks at Ashley "I see what this is. Michelle is getting a new tooth. Oh that really hurts."

"I had nothing to do with it" Jesse quickly says before Danny could even blame anyone.

"Poor baby,imagine, a sharp pointy, calcified projectile,ripping and knifing its way through your soft, tender, inflamed gum tissues."

"Very good way of explaining that Danny" Ashley mutters as she watches Danny place her back in the crib.

"I say we buy her a pony." Joey states.

"I agree with that one" Ashley adds.

"Sometimes a teething ring helps." Her brother explains giving the baby one "Here Michelle. Here you go. Here honey. She loves it."

Ashley smiles softly as Michelle throws it and Joey catches.

"Is this anything like catching the bouquet? Am I the next one to get married?"

Jesse rolls his eyes and walks over to the crib. He wants to show Danny he is Responsible. And perhaps he wanted to show Ashley he was here for the good reasons "All right fellows. Let the pro in. I'll show you how it's done."

"You just" Ashley pauses as Jesse puts his finger in her mouth.

"All right little Munchkin. Where does it hurt? Oh ya. Give me my finger back. Kid."

"Well your brain is not working tonight ,but your finger is doing great. Joey do me a favour. I put one of Michelle's teething rings in the freezer. I would like a word alone with the alleged babysitter." Danny states as Joey leaves but Ashley doesn't.

Danny then turns to his sister "Ashley can you go double check if both the girls are in bed"

"Will do" Ashley sends him a smile leaving the room.

************************************

Ashley makes her way across the hall as she quietly enters her nieces room.

"Girls" Ashley whispers as both of them sit up, dj turns her lamp on, relieved that it's her aunt and not her father.

"Where's Dad?" Dj asks.

"Talking to your uncle" Ashley states sitting at the end of Djs bed "Steph come here"

Stephanie does so by getting out of her bed and joining her aunt. Ashley lets Steph sit on her lap as Dj crawls to the end of her bed "What did you two do"

"Nothing" They both say at the same time.

Ashley looks at the girl in her lap "Steph"

Steph looks down sadly "We were bad, we tricked uncle Jesse"

Ashley sighs "And why didn't yous or him come get me"

"Because you were listening for Michelle" Dj interrupts "And your not the one here to help look after us"

"Oh deej is that what you think"

Dj nods as Ashley wraps an arm around her "I may be here because my new job, But I'm also here because i love you both"

"We know" Steph mumbles as Ashley kisses both girls foreheads "Okay back to bed, I'm sure your dad is going to be here next"

Steph runs back to her bed as Ashley gets up "Night girls"

"Night" Both of them reply as she walks out and is met by her brother "Go easy Danny"

Danny sighs nodding his head before entering his daughters room.

Ashley enters her room and sits on her bed, she started her job in a few days. And yet she didn't want to go, she didn't want her nieces to think she wasn't here for them. When in truth she was.

She lays down releasing it's gonna be a lot harder to leave when she has to. And she's only been here a week.

An- Ashley with her nieces >>>>

Also should i add an oc to be beckys love interest

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.7K 647 12
"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged...
1.9K 255 47
A forbidden love! Rayuwa bata cika tafiya kan turbar da bawa yake muradi ba.... Ku biyoni Dan karanta labarin Fu'ad da mardhiyya, ku biyoni dan kar...
870K 17.9K 18
You and Sargent Bucky Barnes just dont get along. Your sunny personality always clashes with his reserved seriousness. As he fails to navigate dating...
Sarafina De Luca Par F | M_06

Mystรจre / Thriller

1.1M 25.2K 46
Sara also know as Sarafina De Luca was born in the family in the Mafia world. What will happen if the parents give her up at the age of 2 for her own...