The Ancient Warrior and Valky...

By Riki_Kun

the second season of The Ancient Warrior and Valkyries Series. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
OVA: Easter Egg Hunting
Chapter 8
Chalter 9

Chapter 7

193 10 6
By Riki_Kun

Opening (Vitalization By Nana Mizuki)
_________________________________________

Onegai kikasete...
Boku wa koko ni iru kara
Umareta mama no kanjō wo kakusanai de

The screen shows a naked Shou with a shining body and closed eyes slowly being pulled by a black female silhouette smiling horribly while a white girl silhouette followed by three other white girl silhouettes come trying to reach out and try to grab Shou.

Hikareau neiro ni riyū nante iranai
Atsuki omoi ten wo tsuranuke true song

When the four girl silhouettes managed to reach Shou they glowed and showed the forms of Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris and Kanade and Shou opened his eyes as the black woman silhouette disappeared as Shou turned into Kuuga and the title appeared on the screen.

Itsu kara darō? Kokyūsuru yō ni
Dōshite darō? Kimi wo motomeru
Kowareta kokoro uzukidasu sakebidasu start it up!

The screen then splits four ways showing the four Symphogear girls with the screen behind them showing their relic wielding Gods Odin with one eye for Hibiki, Odin with two eyes for Kanade, Susanoo for Tsubasa and Ullr for Chris. Then the screen broke showing Kuuga with the screen behind him showing Riku then the screen changed to show Miku and Serena facing each other then suddenly both of them changed into their Symphogear forms and stared at each other with blank stares.

Afuresugita noizu wa itsumo
Riaru wo tōzake azawarau
Nozomu hodo ni surinukeru hikari mabushisugite...

The screen then shows a bunch of Noise attached to Chris' skin and then a hand reaching out towards Chris. He tried to grab that hand but always failed. When Chris was about to give up, a golden shining hand grabbed his hand instead.

Yasuragi mamoru tame ni kodoku erabu yori

The screen then shows Kirika and Shirabe in their Symphogear forms and the screen behind them shows God Zababa.

Hitori de wa shiru koto no nai
Te no nukumori kanjitai kara

The screen then shows Maria in Symphogear form with a sad face and Serena in Symphogear form with a blank face staring at each other. Behind Maria is Natassja while behind Serena is Yuiitsu. The two sisters reached out their hands to each other trying to grasp each other but their hands instead turned into black and white silhouettes then spun around showing many things such as doctor ver with solomon's staff, baby nephilim shards of Shenshoujing and others.

Kimi dake ni sasagu inochi no senritsu
Utsukushī niji wo egaku towa e no joshō
Kono mune no chikai wa dare ni mo ubaenai

The scene then shows Hibiki fighting against Shirabe then Chris fighting against Kirika, then Tsubasa fighting against Maria and Kanade fighting against Serena. Then there is Kuuga who faces off against Miku in her Symphogear form.

Tobitatō koe wo kasanete
Sora ga matteiru kara

When Kuuga wanted to attack Miku, Kuuga returned to Shou's form while Miku returned to her normal form, both of them looked at each other and smiled, then everything went dark when Shou changed back to Kuuga, but it returned to light again when the four Symphogear girls landed next to Kuuga and ended with the title that appears on the screen.
_________________________________________

Chapter 7

It's midnight now. Shou and the girls get a call from Genjuro saying that he found a possible lead from the black Symphogear user's base of operations.

They soon arrive at an abandoned hospital with Shou, Hibiki, Tsubasa, Kanade and Chris hiding behind a wall as Genjuro gives them a rundown of their plan.

Genjuro: Listen, get ready to end this tonight! Genjuro told them through Tsubasa's communicator.

Ogawa: I'm sorry to keep you out so late on a school night. Ogawa told them.

Tsubasa: Don't worry. As protectors, this is our duty. Tsubasa told him.

Hibiki: I can't believe they're hiding outside the city… Hibiki said.

Shou: But this is the perfect hiding place... Shou sighs.

Shou: This hospital used to be my mother's which closed down a long time ago, and was soon bought by a big company or something…

Kanade: Then how did they get this hospital? They have also been bringing in supplies, little by little, over the past two months. But I hate to say that, at this point, that's all the information we have.

Shou: I don't know... there's no way my mother would cooperate with them. I have a feeling that someone else gave this place to them. Shou said.

Shou: I hope so... Muttered Shou.

Chris: If they won't come out of their holes, we have to drag them out! Chris said before they ran into the abandoned hospital.

[At Division 2 Headquarters]

Genjuro and the other members of Division 2 were monitoring W and the three Symphogear users as they entered the building.

Aoi: Symphogear users and Kamen Riders are heading into the building. Aoi said.

[Meanwhile]

As Shou and the three Symphogear users run through the hallway, Dr. Ver watches them through security cameras.

Dr. Ver: Let's welcome them warmly. He said before he pressed a key on his keyboard.

Shou and the four Symphogear users stopped running when they saw red gas coming out of the vents. They try to maintain a safe distance from the gas if the gas is dangerous.

Hibiki: It feels like an abandoned hospital, doesn't it? Hibiki asked.

Shou: Yes, there's something strange about this. Shou nodded in agreement.

Chris: What, are you both scared? Kris asked.

Shoy: That's not it! Shou said as he and Hibiki turned to Chris.

Hibiki: The air feels heavy…

Tsubasa: They're catching up to us really fast. Tsubasa said before she saw several Voices walking towards them.

Killiter Ichaival Tron.

Chris sings as she changes into her Symphogear armor and ends up with a finger gun.

Chris: Bang!

Then the wave of her armor affected Sound which changed color.

Chris immediately took out her bow which turned into a gatling gun as she sang.

[Insert Song: Bye-Bye Lullaby]

Tsubasa, Kanade and Hibiki changed into their armor as they and Shou jumped to her side.

When any of the Noise survived, they were still heading towards several more people who were starting to appear behind them in the green light.

Kanade: Did you guys see it? Kanade asked when she saw the light and Hibiki nodded.

Hibiki: I know that. This noise… said Hibiki.

Tsubasa: Yes, they are being controlled. Tsubasa said.

Shou: Solomon's Staff, no doubt. Shou said before he took a henshin stance.

Henshin!

Shou transforms into Kuuga as they all attack Noise.

Tsubasa: Tachibana, protect Yukine! Make sure they don't come near it! Tsubasa told her.

Hibiki: Right! Hibiki said while jumping forward.

Chris changed her weapon back to a bow as she fired at the surrounding Noise, Tsubasa slashed them with her sword, Kanade spun her spear and killed all the Noise that approached him while Shou kicked and punched the Noise around them, while Hibiki landed an enhanced punch on one of the Noise in front of her.

Chris shot over hundreds of energy arrows towards the Noise destroying them, but to her surprise, the Noise she shot started to regenerate itself as they slowly got back up.

Hibiki punched one of them, and when the Noise stumbled back, it immediately stopped as it healed itself much to their surprise.

Tsubasa immediately enlarges her sword and sends her Azure Flash towards them.

Azure Flash

The attack destroyed the three Noises but they quickly regenerated themselves, much to the sword wielder's surprise.

Kanade: What the hell? Kanade gasped in surprise at what she saw before Noise launched towards her from behind but Kuuga immediately kicked Noise who was behind Kanade.

Kuuga: there's something wrong here.

Kanade: Agreed. Usually kits emit that Noise without any problems. What happened? Kanade said worriedly before she stabbed one of the Noises that was about to attack her.

Several Noises run towards Hibiki to attack, and Hibiki punches them before she jumps onto Chris's back, but as she lands she starts to pant.

Tsubasa and Chris were panting and Noise started to surround them.

[End of song]

Chris: Why is it so hard? said Kris.

Tsubasa: Our Gear Output is decreasing! Tsubasa said in realization.

Kanade: What but how? Kanade said.

Kuuga then realized something before he saw the red gas still present in the hallway.

Kuuga: Of course! Girls, it's because of the gas, it somehow weakens you guys! Don't inhale it! Kuuga told them.

Tsubasa: What? Tsubasa said before she dodged an attack from Noise.

Chris: That's easier said than done. Chris said as she shot some Noise.

Kuuga: Just move behind me! Kuuga said as he ran ahead of his friends.

Chou Henshin!

Kuuga changed into his Titan form then turned to Tsubasa.

Kuuga: Tsubasa-san borrowed your sword. Kuuga said as Tsubasa threw her sword at Kuuga which immediately turned into the Titan Sword.

Kuuga then gathered purple energy in his sword before raising his sword forward

Calamity Titan

Kuuga performs a purple vertical slash of Noise residue that destroys them in an instant.

Kuuga twirled his Titan Sword before pointing it downwards.

Hibiki: Thank you, Shou. Hibiki said and Kuuga turned to her.

Kuuga: No problem. Kuuga said

Kanade: What would we do without you. Kanade said teasingly.

Hibiki then notices something heading towards them that will attack Kuuga from behind.

Hibiki: Watch out! Hibiki said.

But because Kuuga's defense was very strong in his Titan form, the monster's attack did not succeed in injuring Kuuga.

Kuuga then slashed the monster until it landed on the ceiling.

That monster is what Ver and Nastassja call Nephilim.

Then the Nephilim jumped at them, and Tsubasa slashed it with her sword and the monster was thrown backwards before falling to the floor but Tsubasa's sword had bounced off its body.

Chris: We attack that thing with Armed Gear! said Kris.

Tsubasa: Why isn't the carbon destroyed? Tsubasa said as the Nephilim slowly stood back up.

Hibiki: Is that not Noise? Hibiki said.

Kanade: That seems like the most likely answer. Kanade said while pointing her Spear at the Nephilim.

Chris: Then what monster is that? Kris asked.

They then heard applause from afar, they looked and saw that it was Dr. Ver clapped his hands and the three Symphogear users gasped when they saw his face.

Chris: Dr. Ver? said Kris.

Kabade: Right! Kanade repeated.

Kuuga: So that's him? Kuuga said.

Then the Nephilim went into a small cage before closing it.

Dr. Ver: You are smarter than I thought. Dr. Ver said.

Hibiki: But you disappeared during the attack on Iwakuni base! Hibiki said.

Chris: Then all the Noise attacked… Chris said as she realized what was happening here.

Kuuga : I understand now, so you're the one controlling them. W said.

Dr. Ver: Guilty as charged. To be honest, it was just a simple trick. When you last saw me, Solomon's Rod wasn't even in the suitcase. The wand was hidden inside my coat. Dr Ver told them with a smile.

Tsubasa: Then you controlled the Noise and pretended they were attacking you, so you could steal Solomon's Staff? Tsubasa said in realization.

Then Dr. Ver took out and showed the Staff in his hand.

Dr. Ver: This staff is the only one capable of summoning the Noises from the Babylonian Treasury and controlling them. Ver said as he used the Staff to summon a few more Voices.

The Nephilim started to growl in its cage.

Dr. Ver: And only I am worthy to use it. Is not it? Dr. Ver asked as his eyes widened.

Kris gritted her teeth.

Chris: No!

Dr Ver then orders Noise to slowly move towards them.

Chris immediately took out her small missile but as she did so she felt the output getting weaker, but still fired her missile towards Noise, however doing so weakened Chris again as she screamed in pain.

Kuuga: Kris! Kuuga said worriedly before a missile exploded in the hallway and destroyed most of the building they were in.

[2nd Division Headquarters]

At Division 2 Headquarters, Genjuro and the others see Hibiki, Tsubasa, and Chris' Gear output drop again.

Aoi: Compatibility values are dropping, and the Gear's backlash is devouring its user! Aoi said.

[Back to Battle]

The noise has protected Dr. Ver of the explosion as they formed a ball around him before turning to ash. Kuuga and his friends walked out of the building with Kuuga carrying Chris bridal style.

Chris: Damn...Why am I the one taking damage? said Kris.

Kuuga: Chris, you shouldn't force yourself like that. Kuuga told her.

Chris just hugged Kuuga tighter. Try to get comfort from him.

Tsubasa: 'If we use our powerful attack in this situation, the counterattack could kill us in the worst case.' Tsubasa thought.

They then saw a flying-type Noise leaving the area while taking the Nephilim with him.

Hibiki: That noise took the cage?! Hibiki said.

Kanade: I guess whatever it is must be important enough that, Ver, it can't risk falling into enemy hands. Kanade concluded.

Dr. Ver: ' Now that I don't have much with me, I want to get more data...' Ver thought as he turned towards Kuuga and the Symphogear user, and Hibiki got into her fighting stance as Kuuga threw Chris towards Kanade.

Dr Ver grinned before he raised his hands in surrender.

Tsubasa: Tachibana hold him! Tsubasa ordered Hibiki

Tsubasa: Shou let's do it! Tsubasa said while turning to Kuuga.

Kuuga nodded as he took Kanade's spear.

Kuuga: Kanade-san please look after Chris and I'll borrow your spear! Kuuga said.

Kanade: Eh? But I don't have a hobby of holding a girl. Kanade said as she dropped Chris to the ground.

Chris: Aww! Chris screamed in pain as Kanade knocked her to the ground.

Chris: You damn old hag! Chris muttered Chris weakly.

Kuuga: Gouram!

Kuuga then summoned Gouram, with a shout as it immediately appeared and flew quickly towards them.

Gouram flies closer towards Kuuga and Tsubasa as Kuuga and Tsubasa climb up and they fly into the air and chase Noise.

Kuuga: Chou Henshin!

Kuuga then transforms into his Dragon form and Kanade's spear transforms into the Dragon Rod.

(Insert song: Gekko No Tsurugi)

Kuuga and Tsubasa continue to chase the fleeing Noise and Nephilim, as they head towards the sea.

Kuugs: So they fled to the sea. Got any ideas, Tsubasa? Kuuga asked.

Tsubasa: Only one. Bring me close to it, and I will cut through the Noise when you take the cage. Tsubasa told him.

Kuuga: Can you do it in your condition? Kuuga asked, and Tsubasa grinned.

Tsubasa: Please, don't insult me. Tsubasa told him.

Kuuga: Alright, you pop the balloon, we'll get the prize. Kuuga said while preparing the Dragon Rod and ordering Gouram to go faster towards the Noise.

When they are close enough, Tsubasa jumps towards the Noise and manages to slash the flying-type Noise Destroyer as the cage falls into the ocean below.

Kuuga: You're mine! Kuuga said while using the speed of his Dragon form and using the Dragon Rod to grab the cage, and just when the Dragon Rod was only a few inches away…

(End of song)

A black spear was thrown at Kuuga and hit him causing him to fall and fall into the sea below.

Tsubasa: Shou! Tsubasa said worriedly before the same spear hit her as well, sending her into the sea.

Then the tip of the spear floated above the ocean while Kuuga and Tsubasa fell into it.

Hibiki: Shou? Tsubasa-san? Hibiki said worriedly as she, Chris, Kanade and Dr. Ver had arrived as they were now standing on a bridge that was being built holding Ver's arms around his back to hold him up.

They then saw Maria wearing her black Symphogear armor land on top of her spear before she caught the cage that was heading towards her.

Chris: That's... Chris said as the sun began to rise behind Maria.

Dr. Ver: Right on time, Fine. Said Dr. Ver that surprised Hibiki and Chris.

Chris: Fine? said Kris.

Dr. Ver: The name that signifies the end is the symbol of our organization, and also the name of the two. Dr Ver tells them.

Hibiki: No way...Then she... Hibiki muttered realizing who Maria really was.

Dr. Ver: The arrival of the second newly awakened Finé! Ver stated to them.

Maria raised her head to face her enemies.

But suddenly a fist shot out and hit Maria/Fine right in the pretty face, sending the girl flying towards the bridge that had just been built.

Dr. Ver: W-what? Dr. Ver said confusedly looking at Maria who was bouncing towards them.

Everyone then saw the person who hit Maria who turned out to be the person they were really afraid of.

N•Daguva•Zeba: Wow, wow, me and the other grongi were trying to find out who would be Fine's next reincarnation but I didn't expect that she would reveal her identity herself. Daguva said as he stood on Maria's spear.

N•Daguva•Zeba: OK then. Daguva said as he jumped onto the bridge and walked towards Maria/Fine.

Dr. Ver: You! Who are you! How dare- before Dr. Ver finished his rambling, Daguva hit him until he fell and fainted.

N•Daguva•Zeba: So noisy I have nothing to do with you. Daguva said as he walked past Hibiki, Chris and Kanade.

The three Symphogear users could only remain silent and unable to move because Daguva's presence was so intimidating.

When Daguva was in front of Maria, she just realized that the pink haired girl looked at Daguva in shock and fear.

N•Daguva•Zeba: OK, let's get the excitement started. Daguva said as Go•Jiino•Da and Xu•Zain•Da appeared near Daguva.

N•Daguva•Zeba: Whoever manages to kill Fine's newest reincarnation wins. Daguva said which really scared Maria now.

________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfic and there are some characters made by the author that have nothing to do with the original Anime Senki Zesshou Symphogear and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 162 50
The girls are back in season 2. Are they going to face a new adventure or continues with their own life? Let's find out in this new epic season.
3.2K 197 16
Season 2 of Immortal With A System
52.3K 849 24
A oc harem story
44.7K 923 40
(Kamen Rider Faiz OC X Crossover Harem) An exchange student arrives at Kuoh, where various dangers await him.