Let me In: All Short Stories...

Oleh TheOneWithDoggo

Alright, now that all of em are out, here's one with EVERY Single one in it, with the bonus one Lebih Banyak

Story One: Aftershow
Story Two: From the Forest
Story Three: A Date With An Angel
Bonus Story: All-Seeing Eyes

Story Four: Thrill of the Hunt

1 0 0
Oleh TheOneWithDoggo

August 8th, 2022. There was a crime scene this time. Another one was found. A 32-year-old man was found dead, his throat destroyed it's like some kind of animal ripped and tore his throat. His neck was snapped as well. "You think a bear did this? Or a wolf?" Officer Nook asked. "Maybe, except how would you explain that?" Officer Mac said, pointing to a Tree that had fallen. The Tree had a slash mark in it, cutting deep into the bark. The detective walked out, He had a black fedora and a black coat. "Alright boys, this is the 4th body this month, we need to get to the bottom of this." Detective Jacobs said. "Anything yet?" Officer Nook asked. "Yeah. Look." Detective Jacobs said, pointing at the mud on the ground. There were 2 sets of footprints on the ground, but they seemed to disappear, almost as if the one who did this...simply flew.

Abby and Owen sat on the couch at 2:34 AM watching the original Child's Play movie, they weren't tired or anything, they were vampires after all, and wouldn't get tired for a while. But when they were watching, something odd began happening to the TV. "What's wrong with the TV?" Abby asked. "I don't know," Owen said. Soon the TV stopped glitching, but instead of the horror movie classic, it was a news report. "Breaking news, 32-year-old Edward Roberts was found dead in Prospect Park just a few moments ago. Detective Jacobs was available for an interview." The News Reporter said. "We don't know who did this just yet, but trust me, we will find out." Detective Jacobs said. The movie switched back to normal and Abby and Owen looked at eachother. "Well, we don't need to worry, they don't know it's us," Abby said. "Yeah, you're right," Owen said. Owen rubbed Abby's hair as she nuzzled into his hand, continuing to watch the movie.

A week later, a man, 23 years old left his job at Chuck E. Cheese at 10:30 PM and began to start the car and leave. However, halfway through his journey home, he began to run out of gas. "...Oh god damn it." He said. He checked his phone and realized he was near a gas station. He pulled in, noticing a police officer's car was in the station as well. When he walked in for the money, he spotted Detective Jacobs in there. "Hello, Detective." The man said. Detective Jacobs looked up from getting a slushie. "Hello there sir, Are you driving well this evening?" Detective Jacobs asked. "Yeah, I am thanks, just ran out of gas and came to get some." The man said. "Ah, well you have a good night." The Detective said.

The Man nodded, got his money for the gas, and walked back to his car, only for... "Help.." A voice called. The man stopped and looked around, to see a little girl sitting there beside his car. "Help.." The girl said again. The girl is Abby. "What do you need? Are you ok?" The man asked. "Please...I can't walk...can you take me to a hospital?" Abby asked. The man nodded and picked her up, and was about to put her in his car when Owen jumped down from the roof of the gas station and tackled the man down, biting into his neck, Abby got out of the man's grasp and began biting into him. The man screamed out in pain, alerting the detective inside the store. He ran out and saw the man getting attacked. "HEY, STOP!" He yelled. He pulled out his gun and began shooting. Abby noticed and quickly snapped the man's neck and she and Owen ran off, leaping over the fence and disappearing. As they run off the detective runs to the man's side and checks his pulse. He's gone. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" The Detective said.

Knock Knock Knock. "Come in!" Police Chief Edwards said. Mr. Edwards is the Police chief of the Brooklyn Police Force. He was reaching over 60, but he still took his job seriously. He wasn't one to just retire, he'd fight for Brooklyn until the day he died. His once gold mustache was fading away and white, and he had a blue police uniform on, however, he didn't wear a hat, and his hat now hung up on a rack. Detective Jacobs walked into the room. "Ah, Jacobs, perfect timing I was just about to call you in," Edwards said. "Was this about.." Detective Jacobs began to say. "The Murder? Yeah. You were there, and yeah no one is suspecting you, I just want to know if you saw anything." Chief Edwards said. Detective Jacobs looked down before taking a deep breath. "Kids." Detective Jacobs said. "...What?" Chief Edwards asked. "Kids. Two of them. Looked 12-13 years old. They were gnawing on him, blood on their faces. When I fired at them they ran off." Detective Jacobs said. Chief Edwards stared for a bit before laughing. "Kids? Really? Ha! You're telling me two 12-year-olds took down a full-grown man? What, do you think their metahumans or something? S-S-Something like Spiderman or something?!" Chief Edwards asked. "Well, maybe, but sir, the fact those kids were there, the fact that they were the one-" But Detective Jacobs was cut off. "Look, I doubt those kids were the ones doing it, they probably saw him injured and went to help but ran off when you began shooting at them. Now leave, I got shit to do. No more about these...Metahuman kids alright?" Chief Edwards asked. "Yes sir." Detective Jacobs said. He left the room with sorrow.

2 weeks later, Abby and Owen were playing Jumanji on the kitchen table in their apartment. It was around 11PM. They were having fun. Until Abby hunched back in pain, her stomach rumbling. "...You're hungry too?" Owen asked. Abby nodded. "Y-Yeah, wanna grab a bite?" Abby asked. Owen nodded, his stomach growling as well. Abby and Owen stopped their game for the time being and left their apartment.

"Nancy, I'm sorry, that's not how it happened!" A man yelled. Nancy stormed off away from him. "Eric, I don't give a flying f**k, it's done. Get out of my sight." Nancy said, still walking off. Unknown to them, Abby and Owen were sitting on the tree right above them. "...Now," Abby said. Owen and Abby leaped off the tree and onto Nancy, biting into her. "Nancy? NANCY!" Eric yelled, running towards her. Noticing what he thought were wolves on her, he grabbed a stick and sprinted for her, beating Abby and Owen with the Stick. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Eric yelled. Abby and Owen sprinted off, hopping over the fence and sprinting off, but not having the time to snap her neck. "SOMEONE CALL 911! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Eric said.

"Jesus." Chief Edwards said. They were at the hospital, it was now 7:34AM, the next day. Nancy was in a hospital room, with the curtains drawn for now. "Can you tell us what happened?" Detective Jacobs asked. "We argued and she stormed off, next thing I know...Two kids were on her, biting into her. At first, I thought they were wolves, but when I got closer...they were kids." Eric said. Detective Jacobs looked at Chief Edwards. "...Continue sir, what did those kids look like?" Chief Edwards asked. "One was blonde, the other was brunette. The brunette one had a beanie on. Their eyes...Their eyes were glowing and their faces looked...off as if they were monsters or demons." Eric said. While Eric was giving his statement, a Nurse walked into Nancy's room. Now, I think we all know where this is going. "Hello Nancy, I hope you're doing ok." The Nurse said. Nancy didn't say anything, just groaned. "Let me open the blinds for you, need some sunshine in here." The Nurse said. But when she opened the blinds, Nancy's skin began to bubble and burst as she f**king COMBUSTED INTO FLAMES. The Nurse screamed and tried to put out the flames. Detective Jacobs, Chief Edwards, and Eric ran to the scene. "NO! NANCY!!" Eric yelled. He tried to run towards her but was held back by the two officers. Soon the fire ended, and there was...nothing left. Well, only for charcoal.

"What the hell happened there?!" Chief Edwards asked. "...I don't know but I think I have a theory." Detective Jacobs. "Oh yeah? What?" Chief Edwards asked. "...Vampires." Detective Jacobs said. "..Vampires? F*CKING VAMPIRES? A WOMAN JUST DIED JACOBS. AND YOU'RE HERE THINKING IT'S ALL VAMPIRES?!" Chief Edwards yelled. "You know what? You're off the case." "...What?" Detective Jacobs asked. "You're off the case, I can't have this right now OK? Brooklyn needs good detectives, and I don't need one with his head in his ass! ...Go home, Jacobs. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Chief Edwards said. He walked away, in a huff.

Later that night, Detective Jacobs was driving home until he stopped at an apartment building. He got out and noticed something odd. One of the windows was bored up, covered by what looked like posters. That was odd, especially at night. Detective Jacobs went into the building and went up to the elevator. He first checked the mail slots. Nothing was odd until he noticed one of them had mail piling up. "RONNIE TENTLEMEN, Floor 3." Detective Jacobs went up to the third floor and looked at the rooms until he found Ronnie's. The door was locked. He looked through the hole and the lights were on, and he saw someone pass. "They could be in here." Detective Jacobs said to himself. He began to pound on the door. "BROOKLYN POLICE, OPEN UP!" He yelled. But no one answered, he kept pounding again. Still, no one answered. He then tried to kick the door down, and after a few kicks, the door came down. When it was open, it was a living room, with a kitchen. "BROOKLYN POLICE, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" Detective Jacobs said. But no one came out. He walked through the apartment, his gun out, waiting to shoot anything that popped out. Owen was hiding behind a couch, his eyes glowing and his teeth bare. He growled as he leaped at the detective. But the Detective heard him, he turned around and shot Owen in the Stomach. Owen groaned in pain as he fell back. Abby heard the gunshot and peeked from behind the counter, just in time to see the Detective shoot Owen in the thigh and Bash his head. "Time for you to pay for your sins, demon." Detective Jacobs said. But before he can go for a headshot, Abby leaps from behind the counter and tackles the Detective, causing him to drop his gun. But instead of just biting into his neck, she RAVAGED him, tearing him apart limb from limb, and decapitating him. She hasn't been like that since 1983. After she was done she went to Owen. "Owen..? OWEN! SPEAK TO ME!" Abby said. "Ow.." Owen said. Abby quickly kissed Owen. "OH GOD. I'm glad you're alright..." Abby said. "Yeah..for someone who had their head bashed, and shot in the stomach and thigh, but otherwise I'll live," Owen said. Abby hugged Owen, tightly, not planning to let him go. "We need to leave, people probably heard that," Abby said. "Any ideas?" Owen thought about it. "...Yeah, Long Island?" Owen suggested.

October 5th, 2022. Owen and Abby were in Long Island, it didn't take them long to find an apartment building in Patchogue. But now, where to live? "We might need to eat someone," Abby said. "I mean, there is one room that isn't taken," Owen said. Owen pointed to a vacant room. Abby and Owen walked to the room and opened the door. The lights were off and there were little to no windows in there. There were couches in there already, with a TV, and a bedroom. As if this was meant for someone to just come in and take it. Perfect, for two vampires. "...This works," Abby said. Owen smiled. "Come on, let's explore," Owen said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.6K 1.1K 23
After completing all of those EXO imagines, finally here comes some more now featuring the one and only GOT7.
16K 167 10
A bunch of cute/hot/smutty one shots for when you're lonely. (They're all 18+ in these one shots)
4.5K 111 13
REQUESTS ARE OPEN :)
51.5K 1.1K 68
Hetalia x reader oneshots. I will take requests from anyone