BL one-shots

By tothestars_mylove

Just BL one-shots I come up with or get requested. I do chapters such as ships from any BL story (or the ones... More

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ โ˜…ๅฝก
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญLove youูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๐’œ๐“‚ ๐ผ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
๐–‚๐–†๐–—๐–’ ๐•ณ๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐™ธ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚

๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ

702 20 33
By tothestars_mylove

Way x Pete from Pit Babe

''PHAELYN IF YOU DON'T GET OFF THE FUCKING COUNTER I SWEAR TO GOD!'' Way shouted coming out of the bedroom.

''So much for sleeping in...'' Pete mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

The young girl huffed and climbed off the counter, trying to walk away. Which she failed because Way swiftly stopped her and pulled at her ear. 

''How many times have I told you to stop climbing the counters huh?!" Way scolded. 

''Mm yes mom!'' She answered teasingly and managed to escape running off.

''You better wake up your sister!!" Way lastly yelled and sighed.

''Way baby, it's too early to be yelling calm down please,'' Pete said softly walking to him.

''Tell your daughter to stop doing things I've already told her not to then!'' The other answered. 

''Alright...I'll make breakfast don't worry,'' Pete dismissed Way from the kitchen. Due to the fear of him burning the kitchen again Way wasn't allowed to be in it for more then 5 minutes. 

''WAAN YOU BETTER BE AWAKE WHEN I GO TO YOUR ROOM!'' Way yelled again. Pete flinched and scratched his neck, seems like today definetley won't be a calm day. He sighed and simply just got to begin making the food humming peacefully. 

On the other hand Way was far from calm. Phaelyn somehow was no where to be found in her room and then the other girl wouldn't unlock her door. 

''PETE! KEEP AN EYE OUT PHAELYN ISN'T IN HER ROOM!" Way shouted for the millionth time. Phaelyn was very sneaky and nobody knew where she got that from but she was indeed a troublemaker, causing Way to be stressed 24/7.

''Ma-Papa!'' A girl said walking out of her room running to him. It was Waan, the twin sister of Phaelyn.

''Sweetie I kept calling for you,'' Way bent down to her level and ruffled her hair.

''I was asleep sorry...'' She apologized and ran downstairs. 

''PHAELYN I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BUT IF YOU AREN'T DOWNSTAIRS IN THE NEXT MINUTE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE GARAGE!'' Way shouted and walked downstairs.

''I'm here Mama!" She said cheekily sitting on a chair. 

''Alright! Food's ready eat up!'' Pete interrupted and served 4 plates. They all sat down and began to eat as Way watched Phaelyn so she wouldn't do something mischevious. 

''Waan sweetheart do you want to go somewhere later?" Pete asked softly.

''Mayb━'' Waan began but got cut off.

''Eat properly you kid!'' Way scolded pinching the other girl.

''What was that sweetheart?" 

''Maybe the garage? Phaelyn wanted to go!'' She continued.

''But you don't like the garage darling?" Way said confused.

''I don't like it a lot but she wants to go! I could just find something else to do,'' Waan smiled. 

''Hurry up and go get ready Phaelyn then!'' Way said. Phaelyn stuffed the remaining food in her mouth and went upstairs quickly.

''You can also go shopping with your Papa if you'd like instead Waan, just don't tell your sister,'' Pete whispered.

''I HEARD THAT!" Phaelyn yelled from upstairs.

''HURRY UP AND GET READY!" Way yelled back.

''All of you go and get ready,'' Pete said calmly and they all went to their rooms.

It took the family at least half an hour to get ready specifically for Way and Waan. 

''Hoii your husband takes too much time!" Phaelyn complained. The 10 yr old girl was wearing jeans, a black oversized jacket [Pete's] and a white shirt underneath with boots. 

''Hey rememeber you need to respect us,'' Pete said turning to look at his daughter.

''I know! I just enjoy messing with you guys!" She answered laughing. 

''I think I have everything? Let's go!'' Way said walking down with his daughter.

''Phae..give him his phone,'' Pete lifted an eyebrow.

''No fun!''The girl rolled her eyes playfully but gave her father his phone. All of them got in the car and Pete began to drive it might take a while. Pete and Way had moved an hour away from everybody else and eventually had the twins, or well Way had the twins. 

Waan eyed Phaeyln and frowned, not taking her eyes off of her.

''Fuck are you looking at?" Phaeyln said.

''Language!"  Way said.

''She curses because you also curse love,'' Pete commented.

''Shut up,''

''Yes, love,''

''You're outfit isn't good...'' Waan mumbled.

''You took 30 minutes to get ready just to wear the most whitest and basic looking outfit ever,'' Phaelyn scowled. 

''Enough,''  Pete spoke up. 

''Do you guys want to go to the garage or not?" Way suddenly asked.

''Lowkey feel like going to the park now,''

''The park doesnt seem too bad maybe,''

''Switch of plans?''

''Yup!'' 

''Alright then,''

''Can we go to the one with the rock climbing wall please?''

''Yeah why not!"

Waan closed her eyes a small smile on her lips eventually she fell asleep. Phaelyn instead stared out the window, zoned out the whole time, the noise around her drowning. 

''Ever regret having them?" Pete asked curiously.

''I can regret a shit ton of things in my life minus being with you and having them,'' Way answered smiling, looking back at their daughters. Pete hummed and interwined their hands together as he continued to drive.

(Timeskip cuz' yes :])

''Alrighty we're here,''Way said and got out. He opened the right back door where Phaelyn was leaning on startling the girl and he jogged off. 

''Waan sweetheart we're here,'' Pete gently shaked his daughter. 

''Sorry, sorry,'' She said and hopped out. They both eventually caught up with Way and Phaelyn smiling.

''Alrighty go ahead and play just don't kill each other or... anybody else,'' The elder eyed the girl on the right. 

''No promises! Hurry up you wannabe princess I'll push you on the swing,'' Phaelyn said and walked away.

''Whatever! And don't call me that you and me are both equal!" Waan answered pouting.

''Waan is an exact copy of you...'' Pete smiled watching his daughters mess around.

''I wanna say Phaelyn looks a lot like you but I don't know where the absoulute fuck she got her personality from,'' Way answered shaking his head.

''From you where else?" 

''Ehh, I'll agree just a little bit!''

A woman's scream was heard and they both got alreted. It was Phaelyn with Waan and a...woman? Both men hurried to get up and rushed to where they were. 

''Are you their parents?!'' The woman demanded.

''Yes, why?" Pete answered calmly even though inside he was worried.

''Well it's clear you failed to educate your daughter then!'' She continued.

''May I ask why?" Pete frowned.

''She hit my son!'' She yelled furiously. Both men's eyes shot to Phaelyn and glared at her.

''Your son was being a little bitch to my sister!' Phaelyn said raising her voice.

''It's not my fault she was annoying!" The boy said.

''I'll show you annoying!'' Phaelyn then punched the boy again. 

''Well deserved...'' Way whispered. 

''Excuse me?!" 

''It's not my fault you raised a little bitch and didn't teach him to not mess with girls!" Way answered shrugging.

The woman gasped, grabbed her son and stormed off. 

''Good job!'' Way said giving her a high five. 

''No comment but you okay sweetheart?'' Pete asked.

''Yeah thanks Lyn!'' Waan smiled at her sister.

''Lets get you guys some ice cream and maybe an ice pack for your knuckles love,'' The younger stated.

''Punching people is fun and it doesn't hurt!" Phaelyn said happily.

''Your knuckles are red and they'll probably hurt later on,'' Pete answered. 

The two young girls shrugged and walked ahead of their fathers giggling. Pete took the chance to kiss Way's cheek sneakily and they also laughed.

A happy family indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 3K 40
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ
54.4M 386K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
53.4K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
266K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ