The Vengeful One

Autorstwa MattdeHooman

!DISCLAIMER! This is my Own AU, I don't take credit for any of the characters other than the OC's in the stor... Więcej

Chapter One-The Village
Chapter Three- The Ruins.
Chapter Four- The Cold Embrace.
Chapter Five- The Aquatic Dread.
Chapter Six- The Warm Return (WIP)

Chapter Two- The Lab

2 0 0
Autorstwa MattdeHooman

Dark...Darker...Yet Darker... Gaster appeared in what seemed to be a lab, the floor tiles were a distorted shade of green, and it was as if the life was drained from it. The concrete walls were damp, looking weak and grotesque, yet looked impenetrable, everything was wrong. The lights flickering, the broken pipe of water, with the endless water drops hitting the floor filling the silent void. Gaster walked to a corridor of cells, throwing Matt's unconscious body into one. Gaster proceeded to put in a code on a number pad. When the code was put in, a force field covered the cell. "This will contain the child, no amount of magic nor force will let him get out. This human is quite... unique. I've never seen a human this powerful. Not to mention this is a child." Gaster thought out loud, he started to write his ideas on what to do with this child. While Gaster was thinking away, Matt slowly woke up, his body was unbelievably sore. When he stood up, his legs were shaking. Matt fell onto his knees, and he slowly, but indeed realized the situation he was in. So many emotions filled him, rage, sadness, guilt. Everything. He started to try to break out, trying everything, attacking the force field with everything he had. But not even a scratch was visible. His body flopped to the floor, he was too weak to cry. Gaster walked over to the cell, glaring down at Matt, He opened the cell, took the child, and closed the cell, walking over to a Glass Chamber. He gently placed Matt into it, locking him in, restraining him by his wrists, waist, and ankles, closing the chamber, and when everything was set up. A button was pressed. A liquid started to fill the chamber, going up to Matt's neck. Gaster Smirked "Let's test the pain tolerance with this human, with these results we can run tests that won't break him" After a couple of seconds, electricity was pumped through the liquid, giving Matt a shocking wake-up call, He cried in pain, his body twitching in agony, he felt hopeless, this went on for several minutes, he needed to escape. Eventually, Matt passed out from the pain. As soon as this happened, The current was cut off, Gaster was reading the results on a screen, the value 0.5 was reflected. His eyes widened in shock, or in fear. He couldn't tell which emotion he was experiencing. Probably both. "There must be a mistake... SURELY a human child.. can't have a score this high... The standard Royal Guardsmen has a score of 0.2..." Gaster stood in shock for a couple more minutes, snapping back to reality "Well this gives us, frantically, an unlimited amount of tests. This does make some sense. Him being so capable at magic matches with this. However, how could he attain such power? At such a young age? THAT is the part that isn't adding up..." Gaster's mind ran on this phenomenon for hours. He just couldn't get it. "How. How can a Human Child have such a high score, Undyne has a score of 1.2 There is no chance that a toddler could put up a good fight against the Leader of the Royal guard..." While his mind was running, Matt was awake in his cell, crying, he was stuck down here... Alone, with nothing. The only thing he had for comfort was a hoodie. Nate's hoodie.

After a few hours, Gaster walked up to Matt's cell, glaring down at him. Matt was sitting on the floor. His attention was on the weird texture of the wall, how clean yet dirty, how smooth yet bumpy, how large but claustrophobic. It was strange. Matt suddenly could feel a heavy grasp on his soul, his eyes widened in pain as he clenched his chest "I can't let you move by yourself, considering your power. I need to use drastic measures." Gaster lifted his palm up slightly, as Matt started to float. Gaster was grasping Matt's soul with Magic. The two made their way to the lab. Ending up in a filthy room. The walls being contaminated with a filthy-smelling substance. It was so dimly lit, it was impossible to tell just how large the room was. In front of them was a machine. It had the same articular design as one of those Gaster blasters. With massive cables being connected to it via the roof. under it, there was a hole that seemed endless, the void was all that was in the hole. Matt tried to struggle out of Gaster's grasp. But to no use. Gaster walked over to the control panel. Hitting a switch, the mouth of the machine opened up, Gaster used his magic to force Matt into the machine, multiple chambers latching onto his soul, he started to struggle more, but it did nothing, He cried for help... yet nobody came. Gaster smiled, he didn't bother thinking of any possible consequences. And just pressed the button. The eyes of the Machine started to glow a bright red colour, the Chambers started to slowly absorb Matt's magic, he cried and yelled in pain. His whole body shaking in pain, tears raced down his face. His screams filling the silence. A very small amount of magic started to be collected. Gaster sighed, upping the intensity. Matt's eyes widened, the pain was unbearable. He looked around, trying to see anything he could do to escape. He got a plan. Despite the immense pain he was in. He calmed down, slowing his heartbeat. Channelling his magic, and exploded it.

The Machine fell apart. Gaster looked on in fear, frantically trying to see where Matt was. Thinking the machine broke. The smoke cloud camouflaged Matt as he fell down. Barely grabbing the edge of the endless pit. Pulling himself up as he started to sprint. He navigated through and made sure no camera caught him. He ran for what seemed to be hours, yet no end in sight. This place was like a labret. Eventually, Matt collapsed to the floor, clenching his chest as he was gasping for air. Before footsteps. footsteps coming closer and closer, louder and louder. Matt's eyes widened. He got up and tried to run. Before feeling a grasp on his soul. causing him to stop in his tracks. He was using all he had to stay up "My...My... You, humans, are quite disobedient. Maybe a punishment will put you in place" Gaster said with no emotion, walking up to Matt. Who's face read the definition of fear. Gaster placed his hand on Matt's shoulder. Teleporting the pair to another room. Matt was placed on a metal board, being locked in. He was shaking, his eyes only seeing the ceiling. Gaster was getting his machine ready. There was a massive laser, connected to the machine, aimed right at Matt, more importantly. His soul "Since you do not want to behave. Maybe shooting concentrated monster magic will be enough to stop you from doing such actions" Matt tried to wiggle, he cried for help... "Yet nobody came." Gaster smirked at Matt as he pulled the lever. A beam of magic struck Matt's soul, the pain so immense that there was no facial reaction by Matt. Tears rolled down his still face but quickly evaporated as the heat from the beam turned it into gas.

Eventually when Gaster turned off the machine. He unlocked Matt from the restraints, and teleported him to his cell, locking it with the force field. Matt was still. He was alive, yes. After multiple hours Matt blinked, he held his head in pain, as it seemed he was unconscious with his eyes open. "Ow.." He mumbled as he held his head in his hands, using whatever he could find to lay his head on. Something comfortable. Randomly. The entrance to the lab opened, there was a distinguished metallic sound as it opened. Footsteps approached his cell. He looked up and froze. It was Asgore "So the child is locked up. Good, While we might be losing the war. Us having this kind of weapon of theirs is an advantage that can't be overlooked." Asgore stated, looking down at Matt "Sir, I attempted to subtract any amount of magic, but it was a massive failure. What do you suggest we do?" Gaster asked, having a pen and notebook in his hand. "Keep it. In the future, you and Alphys might be able to make a determination extractor that will work on such powerful creatures, then, You'll be able to drain the power from this weapon, enabling us to use that to our advantage, reinforcing the strength of the Royal Guard. Maybe we could have Undyne get even stronger with it. Such a warrior, at such a young age..." Asgore sighed, realizing there were some similarities between Matt and Undyne, something he didn't want as the last thing he needs is to feel any emotion to this human. The two kept talking as they walked off, Asgore glaring at Matt as he walked off, Matt sighed, he felt defeated, what can he do? He sat and pondered... until an idea popped into his mind. the spell book. He dug through the hoodie, finding the spell book, inside, was every spell known to the magic-wielding humans. Matt opened the book to page one and started to learn about how to perform the spells, he started by mastering the spell he knew, fireball. Lighting Bolt. Teleportation. Granted he was in a very small area, but shooting the spell at the force field would result in the attacks fading. Meaning there was no danger for him performing spells in his cell. Gaster would see this but didn't get concerned. He knew that while Matt's power was nothing to scoff at. he would be easily beaten by monsters like Asgore, Undyne, Himself and etc. Gaster ran many tests on Matt, going from the physically demanding ones to the intellectual ones.

Years later, Matt was sitting in his cell, reading the spell book, he resembled his brother, while being younger and leaner, he had a muscular physique as his brother did. He knew Nate would be proud of him. At this point, he was about fourteen years old. Gaster walked up to his cell "Could you please get up Matt." Gaster asked, he got to know a little bit about Matt through the 7 years of Matt being a prisoner. "Alright" Matt got up, putting the book away, he was still reading it through all of these years. Gaster grabbed Matt's soul, Matt grunted a small bit it still did hurt, Gaster unlocked the cell, the pair walked to a room where there were a couple people: Asgore, Undyne, and 3 royal guards. "You're here to fight the three royal guards, no magic." Matt smiled "At the same time? Also, why are these two here? Especially him." Matt asked, referring to Undyne and Asgore. Glaring at Asgore, not forgetting what he did to him and his family, but with no chance of killing them all, he was smart to stay calm now. And during the 7 years, Matt was here. Both Undyne and Asogre scoffed. "They are here to simply watch your performance" Matt sighed, cracking his knuckles as he smiled, Gaster walked over to Asgore and Undyne. "The battle shall begin" One of the guards scoffed, he wouldn't lose to a teenager, especially since he was only 5 '11. The three guards rushed at Matt. He sighed, quickly blitzing the first two, which fell to the floor holding their chests in pain. "C'mon is that all!?" Matt asked, annoyed, Undyne scoffed, hating the human's confidence. The last guard started to throw combinations of punches and kicks. But Matt easily ducked and weaved through it all, landing a left hook on the guard's face, sending him crashing into the wall. Matt yawned. One of the guards from before got up and rushed at him, throwing a punch. Matt caught the fist, and with the use of his body, he threw the guard over his shoulder and onto the floor, following it up by dislocating his shoulder. There was a loud scream. Undyne was furious and instantly started to attack Matt "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY SOLDIERS!" Matt just. dodged it all, not fighting back. Gastor gabbed Undyne's soul, stopping her in place. "I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY YOU PUNK!" Undyne promised as Asgore escorted Undyne out. "Anything else Gaster?" Matt asked. "I need to check your annual power reading, then you can go back to your cell" Matt sighed, he hated the power reading, as it was well hurt. Matt walked into the chamber. The restraints locked as he put his limbs in place. The liquid started to fill up. While they were waiting, gaster walked to the Chamber, making sure it was stable. He walked out with the button in his hand "3,2,1" He counted down as he pressed the button, the electricity started to flow through the liquid and through Matt. Matt struggled and clenched his teeth in pain, Screaming in pain. After 15 minutes, Matt passed out, the electricity stopped and the liquid drained out. Gaster was speechless. Surely that was wrong. "1.4 power reading..." This was the same as Undyne, this meant that this teenager was the same strength as Undyne. This was unbelievable. Undyne at 14 years old had a reading of 0.9. Very impressive, but nothing compared to Matt. Gaster just teleported Matt to his cell before calling the king. Explaining everything. "Bring him to me. He's too strong to live. Besides, His soul would be the last one needed to break the barrier." "But sir-" Gaster tried to replay but got cut off "No. You take my orders, bring it to me so we can kill it." Gaster sighed, he didn't have a choice, he didn't want to waste 7 years of hard work but it was the king's demand. When he looked over at the chamber. Matt was gone?- Gaster panicked, searching for him. finding a hooded figure at the pt of the determination extractor "Matt. Why did you think you get to move around?" ... no response. Gaster sighed, he went to grab Matt's soul. But when he reached out. The figure disappeared. Gaster looked on confused. Before Matt sneaked up behind him. "FIREBA-" Right as Matt was about to cast the spell. Bones pierced through Matt's body. Blood spilled out from the wounds. "My, my, You're just as easy to kill as your brother was." Gaster smirked, walking away, spawning a massive gaster blaster and aiming it at Matt. Matt was shaking, not in pain. Not in fear. But in rage. That comment ignited something in him. Matt took a deep breath in. His eyes started to glow a glistening orange flame. When the gaster blaster shot its Beam. Matt teleported behind it, cutting it in two with ease. Gaster looked back smiling, expecting to see a human soul but saw nothing. "Did I kill him fu-" While Gaster was thinking out loud. Matt blitzed him and landed a large cut on his chest, sending him far back. Matt chased him, swinging his sword in a controlled rage. Gaster started to morph his body to dodge the attacks. He teleported back, sending waves of bones at Matt from every direction. Matt sprinted through them, cutting the ones in his way with his sword, and dodging the others. Gaster then started to use the gaster blasters, but those were ineffective. Matt was able to land another cut on Gaster. Gaster grabbed Matt's soul thinking it froze him. Matt struggled. But with some strange strength, he snapped out of the grip, shocking Gaster. Matt spawned a fireball in his palm, and slammed it against Gaster's chest, causing it to explode and sending Gaster flying into the wall before Gaster's weak body slid into the endless pit. Luckily, Gaster was able to use his arm to catch himself. he frantically tried to escape. First, he tried to teleport, But he couldn't. When he looked around, there was some kind of force field stopping his magic. Next Gaster tried to climb out, however, Matt stomped on his hand smirking down at him. "You Monsters... Quite special... Quite idiotic." Matt used his foot to stomp down on Gaster's hand. Making him lose his grip and causing him to fall into the endless pit. When he was out of sight. The whole lab started to shake. Matt started to run out, he would teleport but he didn't know his way, even after all these years. Matt found the exit and sprinted through it. He was in the normal Lab. He looked around and saw Alphys. The pair made eye contact. Both felt the same emotion. Matt teleported as far as he could, he didn't know where. but just far. He ended up landing on a bed of golden flowers. Looking up, there was a closed entrance, it seemed that there was a cave-in or something. Matt got up. Looking forwards there was a door. He got up and started to walk to the door. While walking, he heard the faint sound of an explosion, it was the true lab

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3K 40 13
This is NOT about the game YandereTale by YandereDev! So please don't kill me for copyright reasons! I'm making a Yandere Sim/UnderTale AU where Aya...
249K 6.5K 36
So...my first book. YAAAAAY...god I'm gonna screw this up. Heheh! ANYWAYS, hope you enjoy this! This is based off my OTP and the game Undertale. If y...
369 18 6
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that, despite being so long ago, always finds a w...
5.5K 134 19
THE SERIES IS CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR RE-WRITE. This was my first proper UT series. Looots of plot holes, that are now being filled. I won't change the...