Always You.

By adxele_

⟡ Isagi Yoichi x F!Reader Y/N is an emotionless girl, her face showing nothing but only stoic expression. "I... More

- introduction -
- backstory -
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Family Gathering
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Read if you want :)
Emotions
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
The one who tore me apart
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Sleepover
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
The End.
Family. ;)
Proposal

Valentine's day ♡

234 10 3
By adxele_

A/N: UGH. Y/N AND ISAGI ARE SO MIDNIGHT RAIN X DAYLIGHT CODED! I LOVE THIS REMIX SO MUCH ITS INSANE.
CUS LIKE THE LYRICS OF THIS REMIX FIT THEM SO WELL TOO???

Cause he(Isagi) was sunshine
And I(Y/N) was midnight rain.

Y/N:
And I can still see it all (In my mind)
All of you
All of me
(INTERTWINED)
I once believed love would be
(Black & White)

Isagi:
But it's golden!

Y/N:
(Goldeeen~)

This chapter was supposed to be posted on FEBRUARY. School and my laziness just didn't let me finish it ongg😭😭

Warnings: Making out, kisses and a bit suggestive.

Valentine's Day is all about celebrating love and relationships, and there's no better way to do that than with your significant other. Spending Valentine's Day together is a special occasion filled with love, affection, and appreciation for one another.

As Y/N stirred awake from her slumber, the memories of the past sleepover flashed through her mind,causing her to bury her face into the pillow.

'...His lips were so soft. I still can't believe that we are dating.'

The door of Y/N's room slowly opened,revealing Junko's figure.
"Y/N, are you awake sweetie?" She gently called out with light knock on the door.
The said girl slowly sat up on her bed and stretched her limbs out,"Yeah auntie.."
"Oh! Great then," Junko stepped closer,sitting on the edge of Y/N's bed,"I just wanted to tell you that me and Kenji have to go somewhere."

"Where exactly?"
"We were invited to a tea party, if you want, you can join us!"
Y/N looked away in thought,before shaking her head,"No thank you, I will rather stay home,"
Junko nodded in understatement and slowly stood up,"Alright! Then be sure to lock the door, okay?"
"Got it.." Y/N yawned,pulling away her blanket.

"Junko! Are you ready?!" Kenji yelled out from the first floor while tying his shoelaces.
"Yes I am!" She replied,walking down the stairs.
Kenji chuckled, "Ah! Y/N! You are awake,great."
"Mhm, morning uncle.." She mumbled.
"Morning morning! We are leaving now, you know the rules, do not open the door to strangers!"
"Of course I do, don't worry. Have fun you two, also bring me some sweets from there." Y/N monotonously muttered.
"We will for sure! Bye now !" Junko waved her hand along with Kenji.
"Bye Bye."

2 hours later...

Light knock on the door disturbed the silence, but Y/N was too occupied by watching k-drama to even hear the sound.

"What a dumbass. He clearly doesn't deserve her." She mumbled with frown while munching (f/s).

"Did anyone heard the knock?" One of the house maids questioned.
"Yeah, I did!" Another one worriedly replied.

Y/N finally snapping her head to the door,quickly stood up and made her way to the hallway.
"I will open it." She mumbled.

Crouching down to the small screen on the wall,her eyes soon met with Isagi's.

'Wha... What he's doing here?...'

"Isagi?" She muttered softly through domophone.
He instantly brightened up,"Y/N! I'm so glad you're home, may I come in?"
"Sure, sorry for making you wait."
"Ah, It's okay!"
"I opened the gates, now you can enter."
"Thanks!"

The sparkles around him are so bright, what is he planning? Wait, what day is it today?

Before she could voice her questions, knock appeared on the door once again.

"Ah! It's Miss Y/N's boyfriend ladies! Let's not bother them~" House maid quietly whispered, pushing 3 other women away from the room.

Y/N quickly opened the door and soon enough, she was greeted with Isagi's boyish smile, that is so damn attractive and cute.

She couldn't help but let her eyes slowly land on the present in his hand, that was very carefully wrapped with red bow.
"...What's that big box for?"
"Huh? Don't you... know that its Valentine's Day today, babe?"

Oh. Oh.

"I see, thank you Isagi." Y/N mumbled softly, taking the gift from his hand.
"Of course! And y'know.." He started, shyly rubbing the back of his neck, "I actually thought of asking you to be my valentine first, but then changed my mind, because couples are automatically each other's valentine date right?"

Isagi is so silly, she thought with small smile, "You're right."

As soon as Isagi took off his shoes and hang his coat, both of them made their way to Y/N's room.

Isagi closed the door and Y/N started untying the ribbon. Once she opened the box, she was greeted with the most delicious sight. The box was filled to the brim with plump, red strawberries, each one perfectly coated in rich, decadent white chocolate. The sweet aroma filled the room and her heart with joy. She have always been a fan of strawberries and chocolate, and Isagi knew just how to make her heart melt.

The vibrant red strawberries peeking through the shiny chocolate coating were simply irresistible. As she took a bite, the combination of the tangy sweetness of the strawberry and the smooth creaminess of the chocolate sent her into a state of pure bliss.

"I have been craving for strawberries for a long time... From what shop did you got them?! They're so sweet!"
"I... made them on my own."

She froze.

"It took me a lot of time to handpick the freshest strawberries to be honest. I spent hours in the kitchen and carefully dipped each strawberry in chocolate and decorated them with white chocolate drizzle, and added some heart-shaped sprinkles... I'm not really proud of how they turned out but—"

Feeling a surge of courage, Y/N leaned in and gently placed a kiss on his lips. Isagi's words immediately ceased and his eyes widened in surprise. She pulled back, her own eyes sparkling with mischief and love. A soft smile spread across his face, understanding her silent message. Without saying a word, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck.

"I don't care how they look, I'm proud of the fact that you made them by yourself. You did a great job and i appreciate it." She mumbled, gently running her fingers through his hair.
"Really?"
Y/N softly kissed his temple, "Of course. And even if you would have bought them, i would still be grateful."

After a moment of silence passed by, Isagi sighed,"...I'm glad then."

Drop.

"Uh? Y/N... The chocolate is melting..."
She froze in realization.
"Oh shit... Do you have any wet wipes?"
"You don't need them."

Y/N's face deadpanned.
"Huh? What are you talk-"

Isagi leaned towards her face and kissed the side of her jaw, licking the chocolate.
"Hmm.. You're right! They did turned out sweet huh?"

"You..."
"Hm?"

Taking her reaction as a green light, his lips started going down her neck to her shoulders, kissing it all the way, biting from time to time. The gift long forgotten on the table.

"W-Wait... what-what are you—"
"Hold still, i wanna leave mark here," He murmured against her bare skin.
"B-But what people will think about it?! Isagi—"
"Don't worry. They won't notice, plus your skin is really soft, I won't resist myself today."
"...Today?"

Isagi pulled his head away and dragged Y/N to the bed by her wrist, nuzzling his head to the crook of her neck once again.

"Yeah. I always wanted to know how is it like to kiss your skin, I had these thoughts even before we started dating y'know, it.. kinda sounds creepy now that I think about it. But now i'm comfortable enough to cling to you as I want."
Y/N nervously sighed, "You're really getting bold lately..."
"Oh... Are you not okay with it yet?"
"No! Not at all, just- it's just my first time experiencing relationship..."

After a second of silence passed by, Isagi gently took her hand and interwined their fingers, with love and care reflecting in his eyes.

"Then, you should. Because I'm going to pamper you with kisses and cuddles."
"Eh—"

Without letting her speak, he intertwined their bodies in a passionate embrace.

The mood was set, the lights turned low, the soft glow of the bedside lamp bathes them in a warm light, casting shadows against the walls.

"Isagi?—"
"Don't be scared, I will be gentle."
"Okay.."

Their lips met in a slow, tender kiss, Isagi's hand gently exploring her waist with eager curiosity,making Y/N to softly whine at the coldness of his hands.

"Sorry.." He purred against her lips.

The warmth of their bodies pressed together, creating a sense of intense desire and anticipation. With each passing moment, their kissing grew more passionate, their breaths becoming more shallow and erratic. The air was heavy with the scent of their love, a sweet mixture of perfume and sweat. They were lost in each other, their minds completely consumed by the other's touch. They ran their fingers through each other's hair, tracing the contours of each other's face, their fingertips leaving a trail of electricity in their wake. As they continued to kiss and caress, their bodies moved in perfect sync, a dance of desire and love. And when their lips slowly parted, their eyes locked in a deep, loving gaze, their bodies still entwined as they basked in the aftermath of their intimate moment.

Y/N closed her eyes and relaxed her shoulders with a sigh.

Isagi softly smiled at the sight and rested his forehead against hers,
"Happy Valentine's Day, babe." He mumbled.
"Happy Valentine's Day..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.7K 28
Wildest dreams book 2! Is here. Unbroken hopes! Max and Charles are together since the end of 2017 after their world turn around each other for years...
50.1K 1.8K 3
"so you're telling me I've been followed around by some cursed spirit for my entire life?" "that's correct." "AND YOU'RE TELLING ME NOW?" "yup." "doe...
82.6K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
836K 73.7K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...