Never thought this would happ...

By Walter_Obsessed

Keep reading to see what this is about! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Author's Note (Again)

Chapter 6

12 3 2
By Walter_Obsessed

We walked back into the dance room hoping that the boys have sorted him out.

We were running out of time so we did a quick run through. I only had to teach them a little bit more and then we would be able to move onto the next song.

I already had it all planned out so it was fine. 

They did well on their run through but just when they finished someone walked in.

(PRETEND THAT THEY ARE SPEAKING KOREAN IN THE NEXT PART)

"J.Y Park would like a meeting with all of you, it's at 2pm," I think what was his assistant said.

"Even me?" I asked pointing at myself. She quickly nodded and walked out. I looked at the boys, confused. 

It was the end of practice and time for lunch.

(BACK TO ENGLISH)

"Are we going to the same place as yesterday?" I asked. Felix nodded as he followed me to get my stuff. 

"We go there nearly all the time," He told me and I forgot what his deep Australian voice does to me. It gave me butterflies. 

I don't like him.

Or do I?

NO!

Well I do.

As a friend. 

I think.

Anyway. We started going. I was walking in between Felix and BangChan. Just my luck.

I took my airpods out and turned on some music. I put them in. 

I was listening to the next song that I will have to choreograph to get some ideas. My brain was just not wanting to collaborate.

I felt someone take one of them out and I turned my head to the side just to see Felix about to put it in his ear.

"Felix! I really need to concentrate on this one! It's the last song that I need to do and I'm all out of ideas!" I told him slightly raising my voice. He just smirked and put it in. What a flirt!

I looked at him sternly and he looked back at me with puppy dog eyes. How could I resist that. 

"Fine," I said and continued to focus on the song. I started to do some light moves with my hands and it was coming along quite well. 

We finally got there and again the delicious smell entered my nostrils. We went and sat down at the big table that we sat at last time.

And again I was between Felix and Chan. 

I took out the airpod and so did Felix. He gave it back to me and I put them back in the case and then after that into my bag. 

I looked aver at Felix and we smiled at eachother. 

It was a bit chilly in the restaurant today so I was shivering a bit. I knew what I was going to get today. Same thing as yesterday. 
Oh wait! I know why I'm cold. Because stupid me left her jumper at the company.

I felt something on my shoulders and I realized that Felix has given my his hoodie. I put it on and it was way too big on me.

I looked at him and we both laughed. I then turned over to Chan who was already getting his hand closer to me. 

"You touch me and I will slap you so hard that not even google will be able to find you," I told him and he took his hand away instantly. I looked at Felix who was trying hard not to laugh.
"Stop it," I said unable not to smile. 

We ordered our food and it came quite quickly this time. Everyone started eating and once again it was silent since everyone was busy with food. 

Felix finished first and tried to steal some from me. I wasn't very hungry and it was only a few little bits left at the bottom anyway so I let him have the rest.

He looked as happy as a child getting a lollipop. I smiled and his cuteness and once again came the butterflies.

I am seriously losing my mind for this guy. 

We all finished eating and BangChan payed since we had to get to our meeting. 

I was really stressed since it's my first time seeing J.Y Park since I did A2K. The reason I didn't get passed to the LA Boot Camp was because he said I was to good and that there was nothing to teach me meanwhile he is looking for potential and not for talent. Every time he said that it broke my heart.

But anyways now I work for him and I often get to see the new girls for A2K since I teach the group.

We got back to the company and walked straight to the meeting room. When we got there J.Y Park was already there waiting for us. 

I sat on the other end of the long table next to Felix. 

(BACK TO KOREAN)

"Alright. Are you all ready for the news?" J.Y Park asked us and we just all nodded.
"Ok then. Well boys you are going on tour. Asia, USA and then Europe," He said.

"So why am I here?" I asked curious hoping not to sound rude.

"Oh yes. Well you have to go with them because you have to make sure that everything goes well in the performance. Also for the song Social Path, we obviously can't get LiSA so I would like you to sing her part. The boys told me that you are good at singing and even better at dancing. Well I did see you a few years back at A2K and you were amazing so I believe that now you are even better," He told me as I listened carefully while smiling at all of the compliments.

"Is that it?" I asked just in case there was something that he missed. And indeed there was.

"Well Felix told me that for the song LALALALA you made yourself your own part and he also told me that it would look a lot more affective with 9 of you so for that you will have a few parts to sing maybe even a rap part I will let you guys decide same for Megaverse. And then you might know Felix's solo song deep end. Do you?" He asked me while I was trying to take in all of the information. So I just nodded.
"I would like you two, to make a dance for it at least for the chorus but nothing much and it will be a duet instead," He said even more. I even started to note everything down on my hand to remember since I was already having a busy week. While I was doing that BangChan spoke up. 

"When does the tour start?" He asked. 

"Oh yes! It starts in a month so you guys have enough time to practice and learn the rest of the dances," He said. "That's all guys you can go now," He said and we all walked out. This was going to be a long month.

Author's Note: 

I hope that you enjoyed this as much as the other chapters! This one is again slightly longer just because I wanted to fit a bit more into it. 

Thank you for reading! Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 99 11
Smut please be aware NSFW +18
285K 6.4K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
61.5K 535 20
smuts </3 Fluff <3 Angst <//3 Lee Minho/ Lee know centric;) Stray Kids it is(: HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME READING ♡
6.9K 331 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...