Disorted Desires || 18+ (On P...

By luvsonii

She is a devil, a devil who hates violence and lies And he? oh darling, he's the violence himself! Such mess... More

Introduction
Dedication
Character Aesthetics | Cast
Prologue : Ishir
Prologue : Heer
Chapter 1~ Last Day
Chapter 3 ~ Party
Chapter 4~ Threat
Chapter 5~ Dinner
Chapter 6 ~ The Phantom
Chapter 7 ~ Ball Night

Chapter 2~ Home

111 9 2
By luvsonii

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have arrived at Kempegowda International airport Bengaluru. We would like to thank you for flying with us today. The local time is 20 past 5 am and the weather is mostly sunny." The pilot announced and I sighed.

"C'mon Heer, you still have time, just book another flight and go back to Mauritius." Rina tells me.

"Are you kidding me,Rina? We didn't fly all the way here to step back!" Lian whisper yells.

"What the f- no. We came here for a reason. There's no going back. Even if I get shot the moment I step out."

Me, Killian and Rina deboarded and collected our luggage before booking a taxi that arrived soon.

The initial plan was that only me and Rina will be coming but due to last minute changes,Killian also joined us.

Rest of the team is back at Mauritius, handling everything needed.

I was going home.

A home filled with nothing but loneliness and darkness. A home, the young me didn't wanna leave and didn't want to come back at the same time. A home which I missed a lot yet didn't miss it a bit at the same time.

Trying to distract myself from these thoughts that had occupied my mind, I took out my phone and started scrolling it.

" Politician Ravi Vardan Kularni's Daughter Heer Kulkarni spotted at International airport"

"Heer Kulkarni back to India after 20 years?"

" Ravi Vardan's daughter Heer Kulkarni back to India after 20 years abroad post attack"

"Heer Kulkarni back to India nearing the state elections. Is she taking over her father's party?"

"Politician Ravi Kulkarni's daughter, Heer Kulkarni spotted at KIA"

"Heer Kulkarni in India after a long time"

I back off and shut my phone and drop in my bag, silencing it.

"Ah, Manege nan barth idini, excitement evrige agtide." I sighed looking out of the window.

"Mind translating?" Killian asks from the front seat and I ignore him, looking outside the window.

(Gosh, I'm the one coming home and these guys are getting excited)

India,I'm here.

Another forty minutes drive and we finally reached my house. As the car halted infront the gate to the mansion, a couple of gaurds came in to inquire.

I sighed getting out of the car, asking Rina and Killian to do the same.

"May I know your identity,miss?" A man asks. He obviously doesn't identify me, ofcourse how will he?

I take my phone out and ring father before putting the call on speaker,who picks up right away.

"Heer- you didn't call us yesterday,we were worried-" The expressions on the gaurds face slightly changes from annoyed to surprised.

"Tell your gaurds to let me in."

"What?!"

"Tell. them. to. let. me. in."

I hear no response but within next few minutes,The gate opens, revealing my father at the other end. Though I've seen him in video call, It's different in person.

His hair turned grey, wrinkles on forehead and around his eyes,a fat belly that looks as if he's carrying a giant's baby in there.

His expression is unsure,mix of shock, surprise,anger and a hint of happiness.

"Heer! You here?" He asks, curious tingling in his voice.

Funny how my father protected me physically and decided to ruin my mentally.

"Hi,pa." I wish him,a soft smile on my face as I step forward to hug him.

He's a lil taken back,but gives in wrapping his arms around. "Heer...." His voice getting emotional."I missed you so much dear."

"I'm back from exile,pa." I tell. "You're not sending me back,I'm not going either."

He nods, wiping a lone tear escaped. "I won't." Just a woman comes steps out of the house,the woman who birthed me.

"Heer!" She cries running towards me. I pull back from dad and pull her into warm embrace.

"How are you? Have you been eating well? I can't believe you've grown into such big girl." She cries in my arms, placing kisses all over my face.

No matter how much rage I have bottled up within me,at the end of the day, they're my parents after all. The ones I craved to be with my entire life.

She averts her gaze Rina and Killian, raising her brows. "That's Rina and her brother Killian, they're visiting India so I brought them with me." I lied.

Mother and father nod, a smile on their face before welcoming us in after performing a aarthi.

I enter the mansion,same as it was. The place brings back the past. The night that completely ruined me.

My gaze settles on the spiral staircase,the one I can was dragged down,my red blood painting the cold white marble.

Then it averts to the pillar, the one they tied me to.

"Help"

"Leave me, no,pleaseee."

"Such a brat!"

Slap.

A sharp knife trailing down my skin.

"Heer!"

"Heer!" Rina's voice brings me out of the trance. "Uh?"

"You're okay?" I nod in response, walking ahead and settling on the couch beside my dad, the same one on which those men sat that night.

"Heer,you could have atleast informed us. What if something happened?" Father says.

"Anyways, now that you have you're not going back." Mother adds.

"I never wished to go, it's you both who sent." I reply making them guilty.

"Don't worry,I won't go now either, even if you force me to. I'll live here,open my own company and stay here." I say trying to change the topic.

"You might have grown up, might this place is still unsafe." Father says.

"I can't live in the dark forever,pa." I tell him, he nods. "Still-" I interrupt him before he says anything.

"Let's make a deal then," I say grabbing both their attention.Father raised his head, shooting me curious look while mother is confused.

"I'll do anything you want me to, just let me be here,and do my business." Rina and Killian shoot me a glare,I ignore them and stare at father, waiting for an answer.

He stays silent for a minute, doing his usual mind calculation before speaking. "Okay then,Marry."

"What?" My eyes go wide.

"Marry a man of my choice." His voice cold and demanding. I had thought of alot of outcomes from my father to my question,but this one wasn't on the list.

Mother,Rina and Killian are equally shocked as I am. I try to maintain a calm demeanor.

If that what it takes to achieve my goals.

"Okay." I put up a smile. "I'll marry whoever you choose for me." Killian's jaw drops while Rina's eyes go wide.

Mother tries to stop saying that I just returned back, marriage so soon wouldn't be a good idea but I interrupt her, saying I'm okay with it.

My teammates are angry at me,I know that. They're waiting for a chance when I'm left alone so they can yell at me.

My parents continue with more casual talk with me and my teammates until Killian says something that changes the entire situation.

"Heer, you never told is that you have a sister." He calmly says.

I let out a chuckle and shake my head uttering a 'no, I don't.' however my smile drops went I see my parent's face going pale. I follow their gaze to the potrait, Killian was too staring at.

How could I miss it? It was a girl.......who looked very similar, to me. Same eyes,same skin,same lips and same nose, completely my younger self but not me. It couldn't be me.

It looked like a reflection of my teen self. "Who is she?"

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Hey!

{Word count ~ 1339}

How's it?

Soooo anyone waiting for Ishir's pov?

Ik It was a late update but adjust karlo next time pakka time pe karungi 😭

Drop a vote if you liked the chap 💗

And do let me know how it was...

~Love Rani <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.8K 36
Broken by her Mate's Rejection, Alyvia ran away from her Pack and even left her Brother not knowing anything. Tired, Hungry, Hurt and Thirsty, Alyvia...
49.4M 1.4M 67
Highest Rank: #1 in Romance, #1 - painting, #1 - heartbreaker, #1 - one-sidedlove, #1 - unrequitedlove, #1 - engagement *********************** Still...
1.3M 6.3K 4
Once upon a time, men and women entered marriage with very clear policies regarding the division of labour: he would go to work and "bring home the b...
20.7M 682K 60
Book 1 of The Alpha Series. Highest Rank: #2 in Werewolf. He growled darkly, making me uneasy at the sound. A weak whimper escaped my lips when he sl...