Mon Amour

By clumsy_sunshine

#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
~𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰~
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29

1.2K 143 20
By clumsy_sunshine

~तूने लिख दी ये तकदीर वरना,
इश्क वाला मुकद्दर नहीं था~

"oh shit", kiara shout and face palm herself.

"what happen bachaa?", vivaan asked looking at her.

"nothing, i'm calling the driver. You go and get the car vivaan ji. We have to leave fast.", and call the driver.

On the other side, aradhya and rishab are sleeping while their head is joining with eachother.

Driver smile and then stop the car, "sir.. mam.. please wake up. we reached.", open door for them.

Rishab rubs his eyes, "we were not sleeping, we just-" yawn.

"shut up rishab, atleast don't lie.", hitting on his head.

"ouch, kaisi biwi ho? tumhe mera sath dena chahiye.", rubbing his head.

(ouch, what kind of wife are you? You should support me.)

"tumhe mera sath dena chahiyee~", mocking him and start walking towards his house while holding her lehanga.

(You should support me~)

"kis gadhe ne kaha shaadi ka ladoo meetha hota hai? yaha jabse shaadi hui hai tabse kabhi koi toh kabhi koi bas maar hi raha hai.", come out of the car.

(which donkey said that wedding laddus are sweet? Ever since the marriage took place here, sometimes some people have been beating them, sometimes others.)

He look at her who is struggling with her lehanga a bit and help her.

"aram se chaliye itni tej chalogi toh tumhari jagah main gir jaunga, tumhare pyaar main", while holding her lehanga carefully.

(walk slowly, if you walk so fast, I will fall in your place, in your love.)

"rishab~", she said with a smile.

Then he open the door and found kiara hold a arti plate to welcome them and vivaan whispering something.

kiara laugh, "stop it vivaan ji, dekho ye dono aa gaye", and went near them.

(look, these two are here)

Aradhya and rishab look at each other with confusion all over their face.

There were lots of petals of roses which are making a way to enter in house.

Aradhya kick the kalash with her left leg and about to put her foots in plate with alta.

"rukiye", rishab said and aradhya look at him with confused face.

(stop.)

"vivaan, mere room main bed par maine ek new white t-shirt rakhi hai voh le aao", to vivaan.

(vivaan, I have kept a new white T-shirt on the bed in my room, bring it.)

Vivaan nodded his head and bring that t-shirt.

"what you gonna do with this?", aradhya asked while he kneel down and putting that t-shirt on floor.

"now dip your foots in plate of alta and put them on this t-shirt.", in a demanding yet soft tone.

kiara, aradhya and vivaan looking each other as not knowing what is happening rather than rishab ofcource.

"it will ruin your t-shirt, rishab", aradhya said looking at rishab.

"who said that your footprints will ruin it? even it will make it more beautiful, jaan", looking into her eyes.

she did as he said and they sat on sofa.

Kiara welcome them, "ruko, bahiya bhabhi mai chai bana kar laya", rishab said.

(wait, brother and sister-in-law i'll make tea.)

"mai bana kar laati hu na!", aradhya stand from her seat.

(I will make it and bring it.)

"haa issi din ke liye aapko apni patni bana kar laya tha haina? chup chap aram kariye aap, chai main bana lunga, jaiye kamre main, jaan", rishab said while crossing his arms on his chest.

(yes, it was for this day that I brought you as my wife, right? You rest quietly, I will make tea, go to the room, jaan.)

"yes, aradhya you go and change the outfit into something comfortable. Rishab will bring tea in your room and we will left after drinking tea so don't worry okay?", kiara said in teasing tone.

"Kiaa~", aradhya said and hit her shoulder then went to her room.

She is removing pins from her hairs, "kitni pin ghusa rakhi hai, tabhi sir dard ho raha hai mera. 1 kg vajan toh inn pins main hi hoga~", aradhya said to herself while looking in mirror.

(I have had so many pins inserted that I am getting a headache. 1 kg weight will be covered with these pins~)

Rishab enter with two cup of tea and put them on side table.

Rishab went toward her "rukiye main help karta hu", and start removing pins one by one.

(wait i'll help.)

"no, kiara will help me, you go and take rest", and stand from her place.

"tsk...tsk... agar voh hote toh kya mai unhe akele niche chhod ke room main aata?", cross his hand on his chest.

(if they were their then, would I have left them alone downstairs and come into the room?)

And she shook her head as no.

"then lemme help you.", went towards her.

she smile looking at him, he is removing pins with full concentration.

"aaise mat haso jaan, pyaar ho jayega", with a playful smirk.

(don't laugh like that jaan, you will fall in love.)

"m-mai kaha h-hasi", with fake laugh.

(w-when i l-laugh.)

"achaa, chalo jaisa aapne kaha. Nahi hasi hongi aap, maine hi galat dekh liya hoga par........haste samay bohut pyaari lagti hai aap", looking her secretly in mirror.

(okay, let's do as you said. You was not laughing, I must have seen it wrong but...you look very cute when you laugh.)

Aradhya start looking here and there, she can feel her face heating up and her cheeks change it colour to cheery red.

"ho gaya", he shouted in happiness.

(done.)

"huhh?", look at him in confussion.

"hairpins!", pointing toward her hairs.

"oh. Good job mr., hi-fi", he about to give hi-fi but stop in between and make a sad pout.

"only mr.?", looking at her.

"not only mr. but only my mr., mr. cute aggarwal, now stop pouting like this otherwise.... otherwise i gonna melt here.", pull his cheeks and hug him.

"alright alright, go and change now.", patting her head.

Aradhya nodded and went to change her clothes to comfortable one.

"Rishabb~", she called him.

He put his phone on bed and went towards bathroom in hurry.

"jii boliyee? kya huaa?", with confused face.

(yes tell? what happen?)

"i want a favour", peaking from door.

"haa boliyee.",

(yes say)

"alright go and change into outfit hanged behind door, fastly fastlyyy", she said in hurry and he didn't understand properly but ran in bathroom and change it into a pajamas.

He is wearing a spider-man printed pajamas and came out, "aru please get a side, i have to save my city. *weesh* *weesh*", throwing invisible spider net.

"wait, i'm coming too *weesh* *weesh*", aradhya join him as she is wearing an spider-woman printed pajamas.

"I guess we have to take some pictures before saving out city as a memory", aradhya said and take out her phone.

"

yes, mam", and they both click too many pictures.

"spider man.... your woman is tired, we will save out city tomorrow.", and lay down on bed.

"yes, spider man is also tired.", and they busted into laugh.

After sometimes, they both fall asleep while cuddling each other.

To be continued

I know this chapter is late and short but from now on i'll post on every tuesday.
hope you like it.
~LOVE YOU ALL~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.4K 18
❝ Do you like it rough?, then this one's for you. For all the girls who like to live on the edge. ❞ _____________________________________ A change i...
213K 10.9K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
88.5K 5.8K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
46.6K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...