The Glimmering Beauty of πœ₯𝖍...

By exhaustfckxi

γ€Œ πŸ“ 」- Khanverka is a city with mortal and immortals live. they live together as friends... More

The Traveler
Companion?
Ferny Xasition City

- Prologue

10 2 2
By exhaustfckxi

" No, it can't be.. " Vangou shakes his head and went to find a citizen around.

「✦♢✦」

After a while, he spot a young lady nearby, standing beside a Cafe.

" Excuse me- " His word got cut off by a lady that he was gonna ask.

" Welcome to Xogue Cafée, no discount available or even begged for it. " The lady response, it seems like this lady has no manners, but Vangou still has his intention to ask the lady.

" Excuse me Ms, would you mind tell me who leads this city? " Vangou ask, he try to make his voice polite as possible so the lady won't get offend.

" Mrs. Yeewon, she's the one who leads our city, but to be honest, after our God, Lord Vangouja died,
She, went self-confident and goes to the throne, she claims herself as the new leader of the city, so she can be a God like Lord Vangouja. " She explain, with sadness and anger, it seems like the young lady doesn't agree with the new leader.

" Oh, i'm sorry to heard that. " Vangou replied, with concerns in his tone, he can't believe someone would really that confident,
goes up to the throne and claim themself as the new leader.

" No need, i should apologize for making you feel bad to our condition recently. " She spoke.

" Does this new leader.. is a immortal? " Vangou ask, he needs to make sure the leader is immortal or only a mortal.

" She's a human-being (mortal). " She replied with a irritated tone.

" Ah.. I see, thank you, i shall continue my adventure. " He said.

" Wait! I never see you around before. " The lady spoke.

" I'm just a Traveler passing by,
  I'm from another city & i have a mission to do. "
Vangou replied, he has to hide his true identity from any mortal nor immortals.

" Ah.. is that so, okay, please come & visit our Cafée whenever you please, we will gladly served you some fine meals & dessert. " The lady offer.

" Thank you for the offer, i will gladly come & visit whenever i had the time. " Vangou replied kindly and waves goodbye to the young lady and start his adventure to save the city & take back his throne as a God.

To be Continue ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
12.8K 285 15
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
104K 1.6K 19
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯