Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 2

By wtkfics

"haven't we met?" his eyes whispered and i had sudden flashbacks of us. it's been long, kim taehyung. ; prete... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**{Take Note}
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [part 1]
Chapter 35 [part 2]
Chapter 36 [End]
Epilogue

Chapter 3

372K 17.2K 27.8K
By wtkfics

[narrator]
Hyejin only had a can of beer, but she couldn't handle much alcohol and eventually slept on the couch while Taehyung already finished his second can of beer. He wasn't drunk, but his eyes got heavier.

Taehyung turned and looked at Hyejin whom was leaning her head on his shoulder, fast asleep. He turned off the television and slowly stood up, making sure he didn't wake Hyejin up. He carried Hyejin bridal-style and headed upstairs to her room.

Taehyung gently lay Hyejin down on her bed. He pulled the covers on her but he was getting sleepier and ended up sleeping beside Hyejin on the bed.

***
[Hyejin's POV]

I slightly opened my eyes but shut them close when the bright sun was shining directly into my eyes. Right after, my head felt heavy and I groaned because it hurt so bad.

"Shut upp..." a voice said and I turned to my right to see Taehyung laying beside me, his face was only a few inches away from mine, his eyes still closed.

What is he doing sleeping on the same bed as me?

My eyes widened and I quickly checked under the covers. Fortunately my clothes were still on. I rolled off the bed and fell onto floor with a loud thud.

"Ow! My bum..." I rubbed my butt and secretly cussed under my breath. I stood up and smacked Taehyung with my pillow.

"YAH! You punk! Why are you sleeping here?!" I yelled.

His eyes flung open as he tried to adjust his eyes to the brightness of the room. He squinted to see me then he sat up. "Ugghh my head hurts..." he said, "What time is it now?"

I checked the clock by the bed. "9 in the morning," I said.

"Shit," his eyes widened, "I'm late for work."

"You're on a day off today. Who goes for work the day after marriage? Weirdo," I said and sat back on the bed.

"Yah, give me a shoulder massage," Taehyung said.

"You wish. Get out of my bed now, you punk," I snapped and attempted to push him off the bed but he managed to stay put.

"Shoulder masaaageee..." He said in his sleepy voice.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Taehyung turned and I faced his back. Like it or not, I still had to do what he says.

Taehyung yawned, "Yah, is that what you call a shoulder massage? So weak."

"My hands are small, too bad," I said.

"Whatever. Anyways where do you wanna go to for a holiday?" He asked me.

"Why should we go on a holiday?" I asked.

"You know those married couples go on a honeymoon?"

I stopped massaging his shoulder. "Michyeoseo? Aren't we married just for show?"

Taehyung turned and looked at me, "Yeah, but you know it's been long since I've seen you and we should bond to get rid of the awkwardness. We're living together for 6 months, mind you," he explained.

"Ahh..." I nodded, "Let's go to Taiwan!"

"What about Japan? Tokyo?" Taehyung suggested.

I shook my head. "Taiwan's better," I said again.

"Nope, Tokyo."
"Taiwan!"
"Tokyo! Tokyo!"
"TAIWAN!"
"Konichiwa! T O K Y O!"

We started quarrelling over where to go on a holiday to, and finally settled on a final solution.

"Fine, then we both go separate ways," Taehyung said, "You go to Taiwan and I'll fly to Tokyo."

I agreed. "Okay, cool. But what if your parents ask?"

"Then tell them we're at Tokyo," he said.

"Fine, whatever. I'm hungry let's go get breakfast," I said and walked out of the room.

We eventually head out to a nearby food court since there wasn't any food at home because Taehyung doesn't go grocery shopping.

We ordered a course meal and started wolfing down the food since we were that hungry. Suddenly, Taehyung put some black beans into my rice bowl.

I looked up at him, "Why'd you put it here?"

"I don't eat beans," he said.

"Tsk you're such a picky eater," I said and ate the black beans, "It tastes fine."

He looked at me in disgust, "What do you not eat?"

I thought for awhile. "I don't know, I'm not a picky eater, but I'm not a fan of vegetables, that's it."

He nodded and continued eating. "Ey, do you remember that transfer student back in high school? That Seojun?"

I stopped chewing and I raised an eyebrow, "Why must you talk about him?"

"Nothing, I was just curious what is he doing now after being kicked out of high school. Working, or preying on other girls..." Taehyung said.

"Ugh shush up," I said, "I'll never forgive him, that bastard."

"But the thing is that, I think I've seen him around few days back, but I'm not really sure if it's him, or not," Taehyung said to me and my eyes widened.

I put my chopsticks down, "H-He's around? Where? What was he wearing?"

"He looked like he was in a mess. I can't really see his face clearly though because he was wearing a hoodie over his head and he wore a pair of glasses. But like I said, I'm not too certain about him being Seojun," he explained.

"Aish, don't spout nonsense. Seojun must've gone back to Canada. I don't want to remember him. Yah, let's get home and pack our luggage for our holiday trip," I cut the topic and stood up. Taehyung stood up after me and we both went out of the food court and headed home.

***
I went back to my mom's place to collect all my stuffs and returned back to Taehyung's to pack my luggage.

I rummaged through some boxes and found some suitable clothes to bring for the holiday. When I was done packing my stuff, I put the luggage in a corner of the room and sat by my bed.

Suddenly, Taehyung came into my room. "You've finished packing?"

"Yah, can you knock before entering?" I reminded him, "And yes I'm done packing."

He walked towards the chair opposite my bed and sat down. "You sure you're going Taiwan alone? You're not scared travelling alone?"

I looked at him, "Yeah, why? You're worried about me huh?"

He got flustered. "Yah, you wish. I'd be happy to go separate ways and I hope you'll get lost in Taiwan. Then don't call me, crying for help."

"Aish, you!" I threw a pillow at him, "I'd be fine travelling without you or anyone okay!"

"Hah, we'll see," Taehyung said and threw back the pillow at me as he headed out and went back to his room.

I sighed. Honestly, I've never been travelling alone, and I was worried I'll actually get lost, alone. We're supposed to go on a holiday together, but since we're married for pretend's sake, we're going on separate ways.

***
The next morning, I was at the airport with Taehyung and finally got my flight ticket to Taiwan. He too, got his tickets to Tokyo.

"Yah, why are you following me? We should go on separate ways starting from now," Taehyung said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine," I said as I stomped away.

I went to get a light breakfast and waited for my departure. Soon, it was already time for the passengers' heading to Tokyo to depart. 'He must've already boarded the plane,' I thought and sighed.

I was waiting for my turn when suddenly there was an announcement saying the flight to Taiwan was being delayed. I groaned and waited for hours, but soon it was already noon, yet the plane hasn't arrived.

That's it, I'm done with it. I decided to cancel my plan from going on a holiday, and pathetically dragged my luggage out of the airport, flagging a cab.

"Where are you heading to, miss?" The taxi driver asked me.

"Just drive to the streets, anywhere, I don't care. Just give me some time to think," I quickly replied him. Just then, I received a text.

'Yah, are you in Taiwan already? Tokyo's real good, so many kawaii girls.' -Taehyung

I rolled my eyes. I should've gone with him, at least I'd end up somewhere.

'I'm in my hotel already, Taiwan's reaaally good.' -Hyejin

I lied, I didn't wanna lose to him. Then, I thought of where to go to cool myself from my bad mood.

Minutes later I stopped by the streets and bought an ice cream. I walked around nowhere, dragging my luggage around the streets, eating snacks and then it was already getting late and darker.

I clicked out of frustration. 'That Kim Taehyung must be having fun in Tokyo right now,' I thought.

I checked the time on my phone, it's already 8pm. I was getting tired and I sighed. Where should I go next? I can't even go back to my mom's place because I told her I'm going on a holiday with Taehyung.

After much thought, I finally decided to head to Taehyung's place, which I can call my home for now.

***
I unlocked the gate with the biometric system and went into the house, dragging my heavy luggage alone with me. The house was dark, and a little creepy. I'm home alone, well at least I can rest. I left my luggage downstairs and went up to my room.

Just when I was about to enter my room, I heard noises from the room beside mine, which was Taehyung's. I believed it was from the television and he probably forgot to turn it off before leaving this morning.

I opened the door to his room and to my horror, I saw, him. He was casually watching the television while munching on popcorns, when he suddenly turned to look at me. His eyes widened, and we just stared at each other blankly.

"Taehyung?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.8K 60
SEQUEL FROM - | You Are Ours | "Mad to think it's been two years, isn't it?" Joonie breathed out, drinking some of his whiskey. "Feel...
468K 11.1K 43
~Sequel to IT HURTS~ ~Completed [√]~ Taehyung and Jungkook are now happily married with each other. Taehyung is so happy that Jungkook is now officia...
425K 13.3K 21
[EDITING STILL IN PROCESS] This is JIMIN's imagine. Thanks for reading! Also, this is my FIRST EVER long fic so pls bear with the lack of smoothness...
2.6K 272 12
~VERY SLOW UPDATE!~ Jin asks Tae if he can be his fake friend to keep Wooyoung, who is crazy about Jin, away from him, but what happened afterwards w...