Ghost's Adventure | Journey A...

By GhostLucia24

After meeting the love of his life, he will now journey across the worlds encounter beings, mysteries and mak... More

Girl's Frontline Prologue
Ghosts Bio
Lucias Bio
Riley Kid's Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ghosts Bio (update)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Ghost Bio (Update 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

25 4 0
By GhostLucia24

"Find and Rescue Our Friend's"
May 2, 2062
12:17:57
????, Area S08

Negev and her squad are at a random, when suddenly they got a call from M16A1.

M16A1 (in comms) :Commander? Negev? Come in!

Negev (using radio) :M16, where you guys at! Now the entire Sector S08 is swarming with Ferri, ridiculously strong Ferri! We're almost out, can't wait for you much longer!

M16A1 (in radio) :Sorry, something happened. Negev, Commander, listen, don't worry about the other things. Alchemist's forces just moved out, possibly headed right for you guys.

Negev (using radio) :Huh, come to settle the score from last time? What about you, where are you and SOP II going?

Ghost (in radio) :We got our plans, we should be fine, don't worry.

M16A1 (in radio) :How do you even get in our channel!?

Lucia (in radio) :Just like I said. Tricks from us.

M16A1 (in radio) :.....

Ghost (in radio) :Hey Alena, you better protect the girl's...

Lucia (in radio) :Or we'll kill you.

Alena (in radio) :Don't worry, they'll be fine. Just don't try to threaten me..

Ghost (in radio) :You better be. Ghost out.

Lucia (in radio) :Tell my kid's that we'll be back in a few hours...so protect them at all cost commander. Lucia out.

M16A1 (in radio) :You be careful Commander, protect Negev's squad!

Negev :Oi! M16! Oii!!

Meanwhile.....

Ghost :Alright...operation starts.

Lucia :We didn't even know where they are?

M4 sopmod II :She must be around somewhere.

M16A1 :Hmm...any idea where to find them?

Ghost :...Hold up...lemme use this.

Everyone :(?)

Ghost brings out a device again but this time it's different. He clicks it.

Ghost :UAV online.

M16A1 :UAV?

Ghost :Alright...I should find her in the mini map.

Checks mini map on his prosthetic arm.

Ghost :Oh...looks like she's in a abandoned city.

M4 sopmod II :What about the other one?

Ghost :I can't tell who it is. Oh, there are multiple sangvis ferri units in the city.

Lucia :Then let's go now. Before she get's overrun.

Ghost :Right...let's go girl's.

Few Minutes Later.....
12:40:10
Abandoned City, S08

The team arrived at the place where the signal is located. They are sneakily and quietly avoiding SF units as to not waste tine on them.

Ghost :Sh*t, there's a lot of them.

Lucia :Good thing were only avoiding them.

M4 sopmod II :Where is she Ghost?

Ghost :No idea.

M4 sopmod II :What!? Didn't you have you're UAV online!?

Ghost :Shh...be quiet...

M4 sopmod II :oops...sorry...

Ghost :my uav has a time limit. But I did get to know her last location.

M4 sopmod II :Where is she then?

Ghost :It's just a few 50 meters away from us. In our east.

M16A1 :Ok...now let's get going before--

*BANG* 5X

Lucia :Sh*t, contact!

The Team was suddenly attacked by SF units, so they fired back at them in retaliation, while also taking cover.

Ghost :We can't get to M4 or AR-15, if we get pinned down here.

M16A1 :Then we need someone to get there.

Everyone :.....

Everyone was waiting for someone to volunteer, so Ghost steps in.

M4 sopmod II :I'll go then--

Ghost :I'll go.

Everyone :(!)

Ghost :But i'll go there by myself, while you girls get back to safety.

Lucia :What!? No that's insane!

M16A1 :You're gonna get yourself killed!

M4 sopmod II :Yeah, and I won't be able to take you're arm.

Lucia :What?

Ghost :Just give me covering fire. You knew what I did back when I was gone for 2 days?

Everyone :.....

Lucia :Fine then. I trust you.

M16A1 :So am I.

M4 sopmod II :Get back safely without damaging you're arm. (bonk by M16)

Ghost :Okay...then. Of I go.

He run through the battlefield while the Girl's distract the enemies so he can get through.

Few Minutes Later.....
12:50:53
Transport Route, Area S08

AR-15 and Alchemist are now on their limits.

Alchemist :It's all over, AR-15...
Creatures on the brink of death...should just stop struggling.

ST AR-15 :You're not...in much better shape yourself... Your forces on the outside have been wiped out by our commander. It's just a matter of time for Griffin units to make it out.

Alchemist :Humph. But M4A1 is the only one I'm after... Perhaps it's about time you handed her over if you don't want me to execute you because I run out patience.

ST AR-15 :Alchemist... You seem to have overlooked one thing...I never said...that I had M4A1 with me...

Alchemist :...?! I see... I see! Hahahahahahaha! You sure are fascinating, AR-15! Wonderful! Such heinous and underhanded treachery is exactly the kind of romance I seek! Pity...that it'll be over soon... An execution with only you present, no matter the form, is a bit of a bore...

Suddenly, someone shoots alchemist on both her legs, tearing them apart.

Alchemist :Gah! (thud)

ST AR-15 :(!?)

Ghost :You b*tch...

Ghost comes near to both of them.

Ghost :You son of a b*tch.

Alchemist :(!) Gho- ghost!?

Ghost :Im gonna kill you like a f*cking rented mule, girl.

Alchemist :Wai- wait! I can explain--

Ghost :I've heard sh*t now. So die.

Alchemist :Plea- please I beg of you!

Ghost is about to shoot her, but he stops for a sec and thinks his decision. His very hesitant right now as to choose wether to spare or kill her.

Ghost :gah...fine. I'll give you another chance...but next time, there will be no another chances.

Alchemist :Ye- yes I will!

ST AR-15 :Why are you giving her another chance Ghost!?

Ghost :...instincts...I suppose...

ST AR-15 :You are too soft for a human like you.

Ghost :Hey, I sometimes can't be soft heart headed. Now, let's go now and tell me where M4 is.

ST AR-15 :...im sorry, I can't go with you...

Ghost :What? Why not? Is it because you have this Parapluie virus. And you don't want you're friends to get hurt or something?

ST AR-15 :That's not the problem, Ghost... You don't understand just how terrifying the situation is.

Ghost :Terrifying? I've seen sh*t than this.

ST AR-15 :Alchemist was just an insignificant enforcer... If we don't stop the one behind the whole thing, Sangvis Ferri will consume everyone here!

Ghost :...you're right on that one...but you will get yourself killed. Do we really not stand a chance against her?

ST AR-15 :Not in our current state, no... So I must go and meet her. This is the only way of saving everyone.

Ghost :15... Are you blaming yourself for what happened here...?

ST AR-15 :I'm stating facts, Ghost. I'm not doing this out of shame or guilt...
I promise I'll find a solution, so please, you can't stop me. It's for M16 and M4A1, SOP-II, for everyone here...

Ghost :You're trying to be a hero aren't you? Just remember this 15, you will be forgotten by people or t-doll's even if you are called a hero.
So...can you promise them, that to not do anything stupid, AR-15?

ST AR-15: ... I'm doing what must be done.

Ghost :*sigh* very well...if that is what you choose.

ST AR-15 :Hurry, Ghost. Get out of the jam. M4 is still waiting for you. Protect her. I'm counting on you...so here take this flash drive, it has every information you need and a location of M4...

Ghost :Alright then...I'll protect her...but can you send her to M16 or Lucia...

AR-15 looks at Alchemist.

ST AR-15 :Ok then...

Ghost then left to find M4.

Few minutes later.....
13:15:02
Outside Of A Building

Ghost is outside of a building where M4 is kept in. He opens the door and sees M4 laying on a table, unconscious.

Ghost :Sh*t, M4...

He checks on her if she's okay.

M4A1 :Hng...AR-15...

Ghost :Hmm...

He picks her up, carrying her in his arms.

Ghost :Let's go home now M4... 15 won't be with us...for now...

They left the building and regroup with the other's.

Few Minutes Later...
13:30:24
Far From The Building

M16A1 :Negev... Negev...!
Our carrier is here! Hurry!
Sangvis is right behind you, and the building is about to blow!
Quick, everyone run! Hurry!

While running. M4 suddenly wakes up and notices Ghost carrying her.

M4A1 :Ghost?

Ghost :Hmm? You're awake now.

M4A1 :Where am I? What happened to AR-15?

Ghost :Were about to go back to base. And about AR-15...

M4A1 :What?

Ghost :She made her decision...

A horrible, irrepressible gut feeling pierced M4.

M4A1 :No... No! There must be some mistake! AR-15... She... She wants to...

She suddenly jumps off Ghosts hand and tries running off towards the building.

Ghost :Hey, M4! Damn it! Stay away from that building.

She ran off from Ghost and dashed into a scene of chaos. But Ghost tackles her down and holds her.

M4A1 :NO! LET ME GO GHOST!

Ghost :NO! You're gonna f*cking die if you enter that building!

M4A1 :Please, let me go!

The building then suddenly explode and collapsed in the midst of a deafening explosion... Friendly T-Dolls scrambling around in panic... Sangvis pursuers being buried in rubble...

M4A1 :...A...R...15...
W...Why... (sobbing)

Ghost :...let's go now.

He helps her stand up and goes towards the aircraft.

Lucia :...Ghost, let's go now!

That was a cacophonous funeral...
...And a silent farewell.

Cuts To Black.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 944 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
8.5K 156 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...
74.4K 1.9K 42
You work at a coffee shop as a summer job within your local town. However, a face - or a mask - starts to pop up regularly. You find out he's called...
184 33 29
" Ghost girls " Four sisters. Three good, one bad. Will the said "evil" sister be truly evil, or will the sisters see through it all and destroy wha...