The Smutty Woman 👠 (18+)

Από Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🤌 Not for kids... (18+) Περισσότερα

Introduction 💋🫦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
10 - kitten?
11 - Mom?
12 - Boss
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
19 - Letter
20 - Heal me
21 - NOA
22 - Getting to INDIA
23 - Who. was. it.

13 - B$P

103 5 0
Από Blakeyofficial

Ruhaan and Ruby had decided on visiting the B$P store to check the status of Alex's position

There was nothing they talked after their mid-day conversations. Things got messier than they had thought and it became difficult to find time to talk with Ruhaan's mom now staying along with them..

Ruby's pov -

We were heading towards the store but none of us was willing to talk .. I simply stared dead outside the window to keep my thoughts in control there were questions unanswered and unknown ..

What did Ruhaan tell his mom?
What did he say his job was?
Is he some sort of an illegal worker or is he really a law officer..

My brain's speed was too much to handle .. It gave me a bad headache and I knew definitely Ruhaan was going through something the similar sort..

We reached the store and Ruhaan helped me come out of my dreamland holding my hand and we get in more like a couple that owns the store rather than a regular model

Ruhaan's aura was something else today .. he had made me dress in formal and himself in one of his sexiest 3 piece suit ..

It was difficult to understand what was happening, as soon as we entered into the main office the staff was staring at us or more accurately staring at him..

I stared into the eyes of each woman right there who was eyeing my Ruhaan it made me envious .. a feeling that I didn't know existed in me .. ever before..

Ruhaan soon left me to wait while he went into the meeting room with some authorities..

I thought to take up a round and found a few magazines with my pictures and it was obvious .. I was definitely gorgeous to the core..

Lingerie on me was something else and the extra spark were my spectacular poses .. not only did it attract men but also made women urge to buy more of the new sets..

Soon enough I approached the new valentine's collection and it had been a little too long that I'd got to try something as spicy as that..

I found that the set was indeed waiting to be on my curves and highlight the best part of my body. I met the photographer who seemed a little nervous at first but soon agreed to take a few pictures ..

I got into the changing room helping myself put on this new set of pieces..

Meanwhile Ruhaan..

I can't wait to share this with her .. what was a lie until yesterday is turning to be a truth now.. Ruby is going to own this and she's going to be so damn happy..

But where was she? I know she was well aware of the store and obviously wouldn't be lost .. I look around the staff to find a glimpse of her sexy figure but she's nowhere to be seen

I see a magazine of her's laying open on a chair .. and I'm numb at my position.. her photos in all these exceptionally brilliant lingerie .. my hand unknowingly travels to my jeans and I try adjusting myself so as to not get embarassed.. I quickly put it away and call her out ..

"RUBY .. where are you??"

And a man almost of my age approaches me and says ..

"Sir Ruby mam is in the changing room to get ready for the photoshoot"

Photoshoot? I rush into the room without any hesitation and find her there by herself trying to hook up her bra .. her ass literally calling me out in those red laced thongs... Ugh not now

I resist myself and move towards her
"What're you doing??"

"Trying to get ready ??" She replied still engrossed in fixing the hook..

"I don't wanna see you dressing sexy for any other man.. Understand??" And I remove her bra before she could even wear it completely..

She turned to look at me with her hands on her chest .. as if I didn't know what delicacy lay behind her palms..

She was coming closer to me by each second .. I put the documents away and I grab her by her waist and rub her lingerie from the outside ..

"That's some great piece of clothing.."
And I suck on her earlobe ..

She replies sucking on her lower lip..
"It looks good on me isn't it??"

And I tease her back .. "You'd look better without it my hot chocolate.."

Ruby's pov -

Ughh this man does something to me that is different.. very different from the other men ..

I knew his intentions were not good but I didn't know they were so bad either.. and I push him away and grab my bra that had been lying on the floor watching this intense moment..

His phone rings and gives me the space I wanted .. I quickly put up my bra and rush out for the photoshoot..

In the room around 50 men stood with their respective work but dropped everything they were doing to turn and look at me ..
Charisma they say .. and I am full of it

I step in with a little smirk and go up on the front ready for the shot..
It took a good ten minutes for the photographer to actually get back to being professional and the serious shoot began..

"Stop it right now" Ruhaan came in yelling and it made me furious..

I mean he knew what job I had and he never said a word against it..
Why yell about it now??

He held my arm so tight that it made me scream in pain .. his hold on me was too strong to let go
And he quickly dressed me regardless of my nails scratching him and my feet kicking in the air..

"I told you that you won't be dressing sexy for another man .. don't you get that?" He yells at me scaring my heart

But I snap back at him "This is my job and you will do good to not interfere in my work Mr Ruhaan" My voice for the first time ever was loud with him. I had tears in my eyes and it felt unbearable to even look at him..

"This is not your job anymore" and his voice had become calmer now and the tone was patient..

He continued saying..

"Remember the lie you told my mom yesterday about you ownin this brand well it's turned into a truth now.."

Ruby - Well does that mean I get to own B$P .???

Ruhaan - Yes my little bunny .. and there will be no need to publish your half naked photos anymore .. I've talked to the authorities and they're very happy about you replacing Alex .. afterall a woman is a better choice for a lingerie brand isn't it?

My joy seemed to have no boundaries and a smile lit up my face I had forgotten all that I did to him a while ago , I was beyond happy.. and he seemed to be a part of this joy too..

We both together left the room feeling this celebration mood within ourselves wanting to suck and fuck up tonight .. but it was not going to last .. his mom would be home and definitely we won't be celebrating..

I went up along him wherever he was heading to and I met a few people like the managers and senior workers ..
The meeting went on for about an hour and then we headed back home ..

Throughout the drive I kept blabbering to Ruhaan about the changes I wanted ....

"And we'll get my room painted a royal blue colour I don't like Alex's choice and then there should be a big poster of mine in my cabin .. I need to buy new clothes I can't repeat my outfits for office .."

This was the first time in such a long while that I'd spoken so much..
It was a relief to share so much to open up and rant my needs to someone .. it felt special with him..

"We're going out for dinner" Ruhaan's voice broke my dreamy thoughts

"Us? What about mom?" I asked looking at him eagerly waiting for the answer to be something like Yes bunny only us .. it's a celebration night tonight...

But he replied "All 3 of us .. you , me and mom.." and he was all focused on driving..

I felt annoyed I wanted to spend time with him I needed him and our little private moment.. it was weird now to be feeling all this because it was very unlike me to be craving for a person to crave the moments with someone

I let it go and calmly waited until we reached home.. I needed that intimacy and I was ovulating too.. It didn't matter now I'd get Ruhaan to fulfill me tonight no matter what..

_______________________________________

Next chp:

I sent him the spicy picture that I had taken while changing..

With my hands on my chest and all the sexy poses I could do ..

Ruhaan - (While we were having dinner I got a notification of a message from Ruby .. assuming it was something important I checked it whilst taking a sip of my wine) WHAT THE HECK RUBY .. and I choked on the wine..

Lots of love
Blakey

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Rule 35, Alpha Από Miss Kaz

Λυκάνθρωπος

218K 12.2K 27
Everyone should have a code to live by, a set of rules created from life experiences. I have one, and right now, this boy is breaking about three of...
𝐑𝐘𝐃 Από 𝐊.

Ρομαντική

24.9K 635 18
"𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒆" 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍
Overrid Από Nail

Φαντασίας

87.6K 772 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
7.2K 178 22
The Roberts,Bowens,Caswells,Portwells are certainly the best of friends but that does not mean the kids get along well. does faking it help them to b...