The Smutty Woman πŸ‘  (18+)

By Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🀌 Not for kids... (18+) More

Introduction πŸ’‹πŸ«¦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
10 - kitten?
11 - Mom?
13 - B$P
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
19 - Letter
20 - Heal me
21 - NOA
22 - Getting to INDIA
23 - Who. was. it.

12 - Boss

135 4 0
By Blakeyofficial

Ruby, Ruhaan and Ruhaan's mom sit in the hall together .. well dressing appropriately..

There's an awkward silence in the air as Ruby is completely unaware of the furious conversation that had taken place not too long ago..

Well Ruby is her own boss .. but this is different..

A man she met at her best friends birthday.. in fact that "man" was her friend's brother.. moreover .. she was on bed with him before even knowing his name..

The blind trust was enough to prove how much the relationship had meant to her and .. Ruby, Ruhaan felt like a combo that she was born to have ..

But his mom didn't look agreeing to that .. she kept staring at Ruby who sat beside her in one of the only decent dresses she owned..

The silence was creeping upon Ruhaan and he couldn't handle ..

Ruhaan's pov

If mom feels irritated she's gonna leave and I haven't got any time to explain Ruby anything right now..

How do I break this awkwardness..

"Mom.. you wanted to talk about something??" I ask knowing well that this can go downhill yet it was the conversation starter .. I wish it works

"Yes but .. Ruby doesn't seem to be prepared for any questionnaire at this moment.."

That was right Ruby had been feeling sick all morning because there was no breakfast.. she had decided upon staying hungry until I told her about the complete matter ..

"It's ohkay mom you can ask her anything and .. ik she can answer all you're questions.. well .."

I was in a hope that this would create a bond between mom and Ruby ..

Mom - Ohkay then Ruby .. where's your family .. what do they do?

(Wow that was something even I didn't know about yet .. cuz I had no time to have such conversations with Ruby...)

Ruby - Well .. my mom stays with my sister as she's in LA for her studies

Mom- And dad?

Ruby stays silent upon this which makes me panic so much I just look at her in vain and she says

"He's no more"

These words were enough for me to go right at her and hug her because I as well also knew the feeling of loosing my dad .. but this was not the moment. I stayed at my place looking at her while she still kept her head high like that didn't matter to her..

Mom - I'm sorry about that .. well you must know already I stay in India and rarely see my dear son ... Why is it that he is not given any leaves? When you both are together and you seem to be happy then why couldn't you just come to India and tell me about it??

Ruby's pov

(India .. explains the possessiveness but.. why should I grant leaves to Ruhaan.. and I was struck with the obvious fact. I'm supposed to behave like his boss but this question seemed not only for me but Ruhaan too as his mom was now staring at both of us carefully ..)

I look at his mom with a rather compressed smile.. "Well actually -

And I was cut short by Ruhaan

"Mom you can't say that afterall she runs a business and I need to stay up with her throughout.."

I stared at him searching for some answer but I had to be patient..

Mom - Business? What kind of business?

Ruhaan - Ruby tell mom about your company..

Ruby - My company?

Ruhaan whispered to me "B$P"

Ruby - Oh yes.. well I work for a lingerie brand-

Ruhaan chokes on his water and I quickly realise what I had just said

Ruby - Own , I mean .. I own a lingerie brands business ..

No idea what I'm saying but I really hope she understands..

Ruhaan - (why can't she be normal..)
Mom she's a little nervous bus..

Mom - Exactly the reason why I didn't wanna question her at this moment

And there was a disappointment on his mom's face.. I had to do something

Ruby - I'm sorry but yes so I have recently been promoted as the head of the company B$P .. It was really quick so it was difficult for me to be honest about it .. And that's that..

Mom - Well.. independent and bold..
Just the way I'd wished .. Good choice Ruhaan .. I'm proud..

Meanwhile Ruhaan in his thoughts

Well yes Ruby well done .. continue ..
The thoughts in my mind seem to approach her as she continues the conversation with the details of her life and my mom seems to be impressed..

Ruby's Pov -

The questionnaire is never ending..
When will I get to talk to Ruhaan..

Mom - And what about marriage?

Marriage? Oh gosh why is she in such a hurry I don't understand

I keep up a decent face and reply
"Ruhaan's choice.."

And the look Ruhaan gave me for that .. damn I could burst out laughing he's cute ..

Ruhaan - Um mom .. actually.. not too quick you know ..

Mom - You giys and your generation really... I'll be here for a week now and I will decide what to do ohkay?

We both nod in a yes and she leaves to her room..

I finally take a deep breath and lay down on the sofa.. wow ..

I didn't do so much for getting an A grade that I did to impress his mom..

"Ruhaan .. what was that?? Owner? Boss?? Me?? Are you crazy?
And you work under me? I should grant you a leave now?? Is that how this works?? What do you even do-

Within a second he grabs my waist and presses his lips on mine while I blabber into his mouth and gain my calmness melting into him..
And he moves back being assured that I'd stay shut for the conversation..

"Relax my bunny ..

I'll answer all your questions okay? Breathe .. "

And he taps my hair ..

I maintain my pace and shoot my question slowly..

"What do you do ??"

"Well I love you.." and he gives me a peck ..

This man .. gosh

"What do you do as in what job how do you earn .." I say slapping across his chest..

"Good question..
Let's be fair and honest.. I work in a kind of force .. and yeah that's it"

"Elaborate Ruhaan .. I can't keep imagining what forces you work in or work for.. tell me everything "

He stays silent and this silence kills me every single time.. and he says

"Maybe not all details but I work as a law officer and an agent for general missions .. I guess that sums it up "

Law officer? Agent? It's tricky to get into law stuff especially when you don't understand it ..
I leave the topic there and ask

"And your mom doesn't seem to know that right?"

"Yes .." And he looks at me in a way never before ..

The movement of his feet and hands rubbing along his shirt gave away all his hidden anxiety.. he got up and left towards the balcony ..

I composed myself trying not be the hook on his tail and decided to take a nap after this heavy dose of conversation my brain wasn't braining .. I just couldn't handle..

Meanwhile Ruhaan..

It felt guilty .. very guilty indeed

If it was not a term sheet statement there was nothing I would've hesitated to explain..

Mumma .. she's always been so close to my heart .. growing up here with mom and dad made everything so much lovelier only if dad didn't meet with that terrible accident we'd not have to separated and I wouldn't have to do this secrecy job..

After the incident mom left for India but I hesitated.. I knew I had to settle myself now .. earn and work at 16 because Kriti was hardly 11 .. and it was my responsibility to continue her studies here in the US..

I joined the law as an assistant and I was given the job in regards to my situation.. but I never knew I would regret it so much ..

I love you mumma I'd never keep you away from it if it wasn't the ..

Tears in my eyes cut my chain of thoughts..

It didn't matter now.. Things have been like this since I can remember

I just hope Ruby understands..

I hope she understands my job .. and I'm glad she doesn't question about her dad's death .. it's dangerous if she knew about that night...

And I stood in the balcony smoking one after the other in a flow that had made it's way back into my brain after a span of almost 5 years ..

_______________________________________

Lots of love
Blakey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 643 18
"π‘½π’Šπ’”π’Šπ’π’ π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š, π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 π’“π’Šπ’…π’† 𝒐𝒏 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’†π’Žπ’‘π’•π’š 𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒆" π„πƒπƒπˆπ„ πŒπ”ππ’πŽπ
88.3K 775 12
α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€›α€½α€šα€Ία€€α€”α€·α€Ία€žα€€α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€α€½α€± α€œα€½α€”α€Ία€œα€½α€”α€Ία€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€•α€«α€α€„α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ί ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
158K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...