Outlawed (SOA)

By _Queen_Reina_

A young eighteen years old girl who goes by the name Athena Graceland has run away from her small town home i... More

The Little Runaway
Agreements and Troubles
Check-in
First date
First date pt.2
Trouble in mind
Constant Anger
The truth pt.1
Truth pt. 2 (coming home)
Next opportunity
Confessions
Anger issues
Hell of a woman
Next step
Set up
Gemma's truth
Tully's story
Tully's Home
Family matters
unspoken answers
cleaned up and low
wake-up
Heading home

farewell to outlawed

91 0 0
By _Queen_Reina_

Hey everyone,
Yes as sad as it maybe be to see this it's true.

Im officially done writing Outlawed I ran out of ideas and stopped writing so much.

However I can say I will be writing another SOA fanfiction.

It might be
Child x Reader
Chibs x OC
Or Chibs x Y/n (im not good at writing yn stories so this one's a 1/3 chance)

But thank you all so much for the support of this story and I hope you guys will enjoy the next one just as much.

As someone with dyslexia and also who just struggles to write im so proud with how far this story came out.
So many of you loved it, when I got notified that someone Voted or saved it to a read lost my heart was full of pure hope, love, happiness, and appreciation.

You are all so special and I love all over you so much, thank you for the year of support on Outlawed andnim sorry it had come to an end, but stay tuned for the New planned SOA fanfic.

♡~Desi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 1.6K 34
She just wanted to leave, to disappear. She didn't want to be in the same place anymore. She loved her father, her brothers, her sister, her family...
19.9K 340 14
(I don't own anything with the Sons of Anarchy, I only own my own characters that I put into this story) Marlee Morrow-Trager Daughter of Clay Morrow...
116K 3.3K 43
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Tara Knowles moved back to Charming after ten years living in San Diego and Chicago, she didn't move back alon...
35.2K 627 20
Otto's neice is getting released from prison and he is setting her up with the sons. But what happens when she meets the Mayans. I do not own any cha...