Twin baby Kim's

By kooprincess05

( COMPLETED ) So this is about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook who got seperated because of some circumstances... More

character introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
The End (1/2)
The End (2/2)

chapter 24

2.5K 126 12
By kooprincess05

" Jungkook. This is Jung hoseok. My friend" yoongi said to jungkook. Jungkook saw handsome and tall man standing with yoongi with a very cute smile on his face , a sunshine smile.

Actually it's day when yoongi take jungkook to a little cafe where he met with a man named Jung hoseok , his yoongi hyungs friend.

"Oh. Hello" jungkook bowed politely to the man named Jung hoseok. Who also bowed at him with same sunshine smile on his face.

"Hobi. Jungkook , my brother" yoongi said while pulling jungkook from his shoulders towards both of them.

"Oh jungkook. How are you?" Hoseok said smilingly at jungkook. And jungkook looked down feeling a little shy for a new person. Afterall he's just an introvert.

"Please sit" hoseok came towards jungkook and take out a chair for jungkook to sit on it.

Jungkook nodded and sit on it while looking down.

Yoongi also sat beside him. And infront of hoseok.

"How's your life going on hyung?" Hoseok aksed yoongi while yoongi sighed loudly.

"Not good at all"

"Huh? What happened ??"

"Bro I can't sleep properly nowdays due to heavy work" hoseok laughed at yoongi. He knows how much yoongi loves sleeping.

"What about you?"

"Everything is okay. But - hah - my left side of bed is still empty" hoseok said sighing loudly. He looked at jungkook for few seconds while blushing a little. Actually at first sight , he really falls for jungkook's  beauty. He knows jungkook's past too , yoongi have already told him everything.

Jungkook's face starts heating up when he heard what hoseok said. He was blushing a little while playing with his fingers. In yoongi and hoseok's conversation he didn't even looked up for one time.

Yoongi coughed a little. While looking at hoseok and jungkook.

"But maybe no more" yoongi said in teasingly and looked at jungkook who's still looking down.

"Okay. Um maybe now both of you should gonna talk" yoongi said and jungkook's smile fad away. There was two reason of it. First he remembers when he get to meet her mother's choice boy , few months ago , what he did to him. And secondly is he really gonna move on from taeyhung ??

"Oh. Okay" hoseok said and stands up from his chair.

"Jungkook. Go with hobi" yoongi orderd.

Jungkook nodded and stand up from his chair too.

"Yes please. Jungkook this side" hoseok said directing jungkook towards left. Jungkook Walked behind him.

....

"Um. So jungkook what is your profession?" Hoseok asked but then embarrsed thinking about that which type of question he asked.

"U-um i-im nurse" jungkook said standing beside hoseok. It was outside of cafe and there was a little garden at one side of it. Both of them were standing there beside each other.

"Oh. Good" hoseok said and his lips converted into a big smile.

"Do you like to dance?" Hoseok aksed and then sacratched his neck in embarrsement again. 'oh god which type of things I'm asking ?' hoseok thoughts.

"Huh??" Jungkook looked at him with his wide eyes.

"Oh actually i am dance teacher. Hehe" he said and feeling embarrsed.

And other jungkook's now embarrsed too. It was his question to ask about his profession but here he's standing like statue.

"Oh. By the way what is your baby's name?" Hoseok aksed and then widened his eyes himslef. Oh god why he's asking this type of question which is making him ashamed at himself.

"K-kim Taejun" jungkook said stuttering. He knows hoseok knows about his past.

"Oh cute name. She must be really cute too" hoseok said imagining jungkook's baby's face.

Jungkook smiled thinking about his cute baby.

"She is" jungkook said.

"You're cute too" hoseok said his internal thought without knowing that jungkook have heard it and looked at him with his wide deer eyes.

"I-i mean. Act- I-i was-" hoseok stopped in his words. No word was coming from his mouth anymore. He looked down feeling second hand embarrsement again.

Jungkook blushed hard. Oh this man was making him blush again and again.

"I'm so-sorry. I just" hoseok again stopped , feeling lack of words.

"Jungkook. Let's come to main point without wasting time" he turned around to look at  jungkook while jungkook nodded his head.

"Are-are you okay. With this marrige?" He aksed gulping a little.

"I mean are you okay with this marrige??" Hoseok again asked, feeling a nervous from jungkook.

'no'

'im not ready'

'not evn a Lil bit'

'youre great person'

'but-but I don't wanna marry you please'

'i don't wanna marry you'

'im not ready'

'no I'm not ready'

'no'

"Yes" jungkook said pushing his all thoughts away when yoongi's face came infront of his eyes. He closed his eyes to stops his already brimming tears in his eyes. He opened his eyes , gasping a little when taehyung's smiley face came infront of his eyes. But he ignored , ignored taehyung for his hyung.

Hoseok smiled. All his nervous faded away.

"Okay. Jungkook. I'm very thankful of you" he said feeling fully excited.

.....

"Congratulations broo" yoongi said showing his gummy smile and hugged hobi.

"But. But. But" yoongi broke the hugg , hosoke and jungkook looked at him with confused eyes.

"Huh?"

"If you ever try to hurt my baby brother , I'm gonna broke your handsome face" hoseok gasped and break his hugg with yoongi immidietaly. Looking at yoongi with his big wide eyes. Yoongi have just warned him. Jungkook also looked at yoongi with his wide eyes. He smiled when he saw hoseok's shocked face.

"Bro. I'm-im scared of my death. I never gonna hurt jungkook" hoseok said while joining his both hands in front of yoongi and yoongi hummed at him like king he's.

"Good" he patted hoseok's head.

"Now come and eat" he said and sat down on chair while jungkook sat beside him and hobi infront of him. He have already ordered food for three of them.

......

"Ohh. My jungkookie" jimin came towards jungkook and hugged him tightly. Feeling heartbroken from inside. Jimin finds out that jungkook have said yes to hoseok, yoongi's friend.

"I know you only did this for yoongi hyung" jimin said and wiped the flowing tears of jungkook. Jungkook was silently crying. So today he broke the promise he made with himslef.

"Everything be okay. Don't cry hm?" Jimin said consoling jungkook knowing very well that his consoling doesn't gonna affect broken jungkook at all.

"H-hyung how will i-i tell to jun that she gonna have step-father??" Jungkook said tears flowing from eyes again and then asking last line as question to himself. He himself can't belive what he's saying and what he's gonna do.

"H-hyung how??" Jungkook panicked. His eyes widened and body starts shaking badly.

"Jungkook. Jungkook."jimin held him tightly beacuse jungkook's legs were giving up. He starts falling down but jimin held him and made him sit on the bed.

"Jungkook please drink" jimin hurridely take the glass of water and gave it to jungkook. Who drink it in one go.

"Don't force yourself."

"Tell jun when you feel right. But now take some rest. You're not okay." Jimin said holding jungkook from his shoulders.

Jimin hugged jungkook and patted his head.

.....

"Tae. Lily is very sweet girl." Mrskim said to taehyung, who have his eyes closed in frustration and irritation. Who's again sitting in same state for nth time , about his marrige with choi lily ,  the girl in which taehyung have not even zero percent of interest.

"You know , googie is now getting old and now she will ask about her mother. Then what will reply you give to her?" Mrskim again asked patting taehyung's shoulder while sitting beside him on the couch. Where all the Kim's and choi's were sitting.

"Atleast not for you. But for googie??" She asked feeling sad , ofcourse fake. Knowing taehyung's weak point is his daughter.

Mrskim was asking same question again and again and taehyung didn't even replied one of them. Then she herself replies and praised lily in every sentence.

Taehyung was loosing his control. He was trying hard not to brust out at his mothe infront of everyone. He have no interest in this lily girl. Taehyung's jaw clenched and anger rushing down in his venis. He was stopping himself to convert his hands to punch which gonna lay on anyone's face infront of him.

Taehyung hate the word 'marrige' and here is family came again and again with same question everyday.

In reality , namjoon , jin and mrkim wasn't happy at all. They don't wants taehyung to marry that girl. None of three were speaking anything just sitting there quitely.

Lily and her parents were gritting their teeths in anger. For real , they were just behind taehyung's handsomeness and money nothing more.

And mrskim that lady is just a witch. Who is just crazy for Lily's beauty not knowing her reality. She just want taehyung to marry that girl just because she is beautiful.

"Mom pl-" taehyung's jaw clenched in anger when his mother cutoff him in between his sentence. He placed his plam on his forehead to stop his anger or maybe he would punch his mother.

"Taehyung. You know very well that , how much lily loves to our googie" she said and looked at lily who nodded her head like she's most innocent bean of the earth.

"googie also wants lily as her mother" Lily's gave disgusted when googie's name mentioned but fake smiles when mrskim looked at her.

"MOM BUT GOO-" taehyung was again try to say but mrskim again cutoff him. Now taehyung is frustrated , now his anger is taking place in his brain.

"Tae. My son" mrskim said calming her son down.

"If you doubts then we can ask from googie." She said thinking about that googie is just a kid who don't know anything about what they're talking about.

"Jin go and take googie here" mrskim ordered jin who nodded his head and walked from there to googie's room.

Googie(Junie) looked at everyone in her confused eyes and then at jin.

"Aww. Our goo is here. Come come" mrskim fake cooed at confused girl and asked her to come towards her. Jin made googie to go towards her grandma. Jin knows that mrskim don't like googie but still he sighed and pushed googie little, towards mrskim.

Googie was confused and surprised because it's first time when her grandma talked with her in so many of sweetness but why suddnely ?? She looked at her papa whose face was dark red due to anger, while crossing him to go towards mrskim.

"So sweet little human , can grandma ask you something?" She asked Junie while cupping her face in her rough hands. But Junie looked confused. It was first time when mrskim was behaving so sweet with her.

Taehyung was calming himslef while breathing heavily. He knows what's coming next.

"Soooo. Goo , tell me if you want something big" she said. But Junie looked at her father who was staring at the table infront of him , blankly.

"Sooo ??? Do you want -" mrskim said while making Junie more confuse and looked at her while raising her eyebrows like asking question.

"Why you're not giving answer to granny?" She pouted , ofcourse the cringest one.

"Do you want -" mrskim again paused when Junie didn't replied her.

"Goo. Do you want a MAMMA for you???" As mrskim said Junie looked at her wide eyes. The little girl has collapsed her little world down by mrskim's words.

Taehyung closed his eyes in anger ,his jaw clenched again , hands turning infront fists.

"Do you- do you want a MAMMA like others??" She again asked Junie but her mouth was opened as her eyes. No word was coming from a five years old girl. Her mind wasn't processing words of her so-called grandmother. She is just a kid afterall.

"Googie. I know. I know. You want a MAMMA too. Right ?" She asked while shaking Junie who was just staring at mrskim like she has seen any ghost.

"I know you want that's why - that's why , we have found a mamma for you. Yehhh" she said in excitement to little girl.

Jin , namjoon and mrkim have no choice than hearing her senseless things. They're  evn little bit happy about taehyung getting married.

Jungkook was little bunny of jin , nam joon and mrkim. They always liked a confident jungkook. They always like how jungkook hopped around like a bunny he's. Only mrskim was the one who don't know an angel like jungkook.

Jin and namjoon were not live with Kim's. But they were present for few days at taekooks marrige. And in few days jungkook made there house as home. But mrskim wasn't happy from jungkook.

"And. And. Guess who's gonna be your mamma ??" Mrskim asked while feeling proud and looking at shocked girl's face.

"LILY" she said happily while taehyung just throws his head on backrest of couch. Mrskim smirked looking at lily who smirked as twice as mrskim.

........

Jungkook's heart was pounding from his chest as he was walking towards his room. In few days , he has marrige. He have to marry jung hoseok. He have to do this for his brother and his family.

But jungkook was nervous as hell. Because he is gonna tell to his daughter about his marrige with jung hoseok.
Ofcourse his daughter have to know who's gonna be her step-father afterall. But jungkook want to die at this spot right now. How will he face his daughter ??? How will he say to her that her mother is going to marry another man ?? How will he say that she gonna have changed her surname from kim to jung ?? How ??? From where jungkook can get courage to face his daughter???

Junie have aksed about her papa few times before. Even though she cried while complaining how others have father but where is her father. She even got sick from continuosly crying because she want her papa and play with him like her other friends do. But from few days (weeks) Junie didn't asked about her papa anymore.

Jungkook's family is so happy for him, finally getting marry. Expect jimin who knows jungkook's past and pain.

Jungkook's heart just have mini-attack when he finally reached his room. He saw Junie was drawing something. His steps were shaking but still he takes it towards Junie. Who was concertrating in drawing.

"Mamma?" Googie shouted a little when she saw her mamma is finally home from hospital. She ran towards jungkook and hugged his legs who flinched and looked down and watching two tiny buns on his bun's bobba head.

"Ju-jun" he bent down as her level and suddnely felt so emotional. He hugged googie tightly making her scared for second but then she hugged him back while smiling. Jungkook was crying silently while hugging his daughter , trying not to let out any sob. He wiped his tears and looked at bobba head tiny cute human of his life. He held his chubby bread cheeks and kissed on her whole face, making the little girl giggles loudly. He stand up with googie in his hands and starts walking towards bed. Jungkook sat on bed with googie on his lap.

"What was my baby doing . Hmm??" Jungkook asked looking at his little girl who was snugglin into his chest.

"Drawing." She said. Looking at her mamma with her big doe eyes. Those big doe eyes were just only for her mamma. But for the whole world she had tiger-eyes which made her look like a cub.

Jungkook took the drawing which was on the bed with few sketch. Jungkook just widened his eyes when he looked at the drawing. It wasn't any family nor any flower , house etc. But it was weird face , that's too four. There were four worried faces on the sheet which were made by googie. And those faces were same as how taehyung draws. It wasn't how his Junie draws. His Junie draws like a pro even though if she was just five. She draws same as her mother. Jungkook was bestest in drawing and she was also just like him but suddenly ?? Jungkook can't belive how suddenly junie's drawing changed.  Jungkook looked down at googie who was already looking at him. 'mamma and mamma-admirer' you know. Jungkook felt his body getting goosebumps.

"Ju-jun why-why there are fou-four faces ??" Jungkook aksed his mind was playing some games with him.

"Hm? Mamma it's our family" jungkook's soul left. His eyes widened in shock and fear. Four ? 'our family'?

"J-jun" tears starts flowing from jungkook's eyes making googie worried about her mama.

"Mamma why you crying ?" Little girl's voice dead down when she looked at her mother who was crying.

"Jun. I-i wanna tal-talk something" jungkook said feeling his voice tucked in his throat. He placed googie infront of him while wiping his tears.

"Mam-"

"Jun. I-im going to ma-marry" jungkook said closing his eyes tightly. He was feeling scared from his own daughter. He was scaring from his daughter's reaction.  He was scared How his daughter would react.

"M-mamma is marrying" he again said , eyes still closed. Not wanting to see googie's reaction.

Jungkook himslef don't know that why suddenly he felt like he want to say about his marrige to Junie. It was because he was afraid that maybe Junie finds out her real family ? How she knows they're four ?? Or he was afraid of Junie asking about her father again. She was enough mature now for asking about her father again.

Jungkook didn't looked at Junie. The room was filled with silenc. A long thick silence.

Jungkook was waiting for junie's reaction but he don't want to open his eyes too. He's afraid of his daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.7K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
73.2K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
5.8K 344 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...