A New Wildcard (COTExOC)

Από GuardianLugia8

Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and i... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

733 42 6
Από GuardianLugia8

After my talk with Horikita, I went to the class and took my things and left on my way. I went back to my dorm and put my things there before going out to walk for some time. I was walking near the market district as I was looking around the place, I do have to go to my class with Sae as well.

As I was walking a girl walked into me and they fell on her butt as she winced from it. I looked at the girl, she is shorter then me, has a meek aura to her as well. She is wearing her reddish hair in a bun in the back, and she is wearing glasses as well.

"You okay?" I asked her as I held out my hand to her.

The girl looked at me and I could see apprehension and fear in her eyes. She reminds me of Sakura since she seems meek and shy like her.

I also heard the sound of footsteps rapidly approaching us as I looked behind her to see a girl walking towards us with a stride in her steps and with an angry look on her face. It didn't take a genius to know that she is this girls friend. I aslo saw two other girls following her as well.

"Get away from Rika you jerk!" The girl said with a glare as she reached us.

The girl has short bright hair with a pink hairpin in her hair, she has fair skin, medium breasts, orangish eyes and a pretty face. She is wearing the school uniform as she glared at me.

"I said get away." The girl said aggressively as she pushed.

But I didn't move an inch, she didn't have the necessary strength to actually push and instead the force she exerted on me in a rush was pushed back to her, causing her to be the one to step back.

"Wha!?" The girl said surprised as she took a step back.

The three girls saw this as their eyes widened as they looked at me. The aggressive girl also looked at me in surprise and I could see a tinge of fear in her eyes as she looked at me.

As amusing as this situation is, I have to resolve this before it turns into a problem.

"I didn't push her down. She just walked into me and fell down, like how you had to take a step back right now." I said to them before I focused on the aggressive girl.

"Is that true?" The aggressive girl asked the meek girl Rika.

"Y-Y-Yes. I didn't lo-look while walking and bumped into him and fell down." Rika said with a stutter in her voice.

"See." I said as I looked at the aggressive girl.

"Well, since it was an accident I guess it's fine. But don't you dare think that you will be able to do whatever you want." The girl said to me with a glare.

"And why should I try anything exactly?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Rika is a very shy girl and guys always like to force their opinions on her. If you do anything like that I will make you pay." The girl said me with a glare.

"And who are you exactly?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm Manabe Shiho from Class C. And don't you dare come for my friends." The girl as she glared at me.

Huh, is her aggressive behaviour a way for her to protect her friends and herself. It will get the job done for a few.

"Aaron Benedict from Class D." I said to her in return.

The eyes of the four girls widened when they heard that as they looked at each other.

"Wait a minute, you're classmates with those losers Yamauchi and Ike?" Shiho asked as she looked at me.

Gotta say, I kind of expected this. If I am remembering it right then she was the one I saw Yamauchi and Ike were talking to with another girl, who is also standing with her.

"Yes. So, mind introducing yourselves to me. I think I deserve it after having been assaulted by your friend here." I said as I looked at the three girls.

"Hey, nothing happened to you!" Shiho shouted at me when she heard that.

"But you did assault me and falsely accused me of assault." I said to her without missing a beat.

Shiho opened her mouth to say something before she stopped as her eyes twitched when she realised that I am telling the truth.

"It's fine Manabe, he is right. We jumped to conclusions and falsely accused him. Besides, him knowing who we are isn't going to be a problem." One girl said as she tried to placate her friend.

"I guess." Shiho said as she sighed.

"Well, sorry for my friend here. She cares for us and doesn't want us to get hurt." The girl said as she looked at me.

"It's fine. And you are..." I said as I left the question in the air.

"Yabu Nanami of Class C. It's nice to meet you Aaron-kun." Nanami said as she smiled at me.

"It's nice to meet you." I said with a nod to her.

"I'm Yamashita Saki, also from Class C. It's nice to meet you." Saki said as she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a polite nod.

Then I looked at Rika as I waited for her own introduction. She grey nervous from my gaze as she avoided eye contact. Nanami and Saki encouraged her before she turned to me as she looked down.

"U-Uh, I'm Rika M-Morofuji, from Class C. Sorry for bumping into you." Rika said as she bowed a bit.

"It's fine. Just make sure to watch where you're going." I said to her with a nod.

"Th-Thank you." Rika said as she nodded to him.

"No problem. Just be careful." I said to her with a wave of my hand.

"Um, I know, why don't we buy you something to eat as an apology." Nanami said as she looked at me.

"Huh?" Shiho looked at her surprised.

"Come one Manabe-chan, we jumped to conclusions and accused him of something he didn't do. We should at least do something to make it up to him." Nanami said to her.

"She's right you know. I know you hate Yamauchi and Ike, but he is definitely not like them." Saki said to her friend with a smile.

Well, considering how they act I'm not surprised by her words.

"Okay fine. You're right. Come with us." Shiho said as she looked at me.

"If you insist." I said to her with a nod.

Then I followed the four of them to a cafe and they bought a crepe which cost a good amount of money, though not much. They didn't bring up the fact about Class D getting 0 points this month, which I think is because they want to be polite.

I also took the time to analyse the four of them. Rika is quite a shy girl who cannot speak to others directly and has to be encouraged by her friends and has difficulty looking at the faces of the people.

Nanami and Saki are normal girls who smile most of the time and are always there for their friends. Evident by how they are always encouraging Rika whenever she is shy and are supportive to her. They also seem to not hold any contempt to me for being a member of Class D as well.

As for Shiho, she is quite a curious one. She always has an angry look or scowl on her face and is always looking out for her friends. Her perpetual angry face would keep a lot of people who don't want any trouble away from her. Combine that with her aggresive way of dealing with things causes others to want to not mess with her.

It is a tool for her to protect her friends and it can be seen that she cares very much about them. Owing to the fact that she was afraid when she wasn't able to push me back, it is also a facade to hide her own fears and not show any weakness to her opponents. For use against normal people, that is a good defence.

As I thought that I ate the rest of my crepe as the girls had also bought each for themselves and we're eating alongside me on a table. Though they were talking amongst each other.

"How do you like it?" Nanami asked him curiously as she saw me finishing it.

"It's good." I said as I licked my lips.

"See. It is quite tasty. A bit pricey though." Saki said with a sweatdrop.

"Yeah. But it is worth it." Shiho said earning nods from the other girls.

"Well, I should be on my way now. I do have work to do." I said to them as I looked at them.

"Oh really. Well, see you. And thank you for not taking any offence." Saki said with a grateful smile.

"As long as it was misunderstanding I have no problems." I said with a wave of my hand.

"Thank you. Hey Manabe-chan, you didn't apologize to him." Nanami said as she looked at her friend.

"Wha?! Why should I?" Manabe asked her surprised.

"You know why." Saki said as she joined in as well.

Shiho looked at the two girls with wide eyes and after a few seconds she let out a sigh as she held her head. Then she looked at me as I looked at her, waiting for her words.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and attacking you, despite not doing anything." Shiho said before she muttered the last bit.

"Manabe-chan." Saki said to her when she heard that.

"Alright alright. I'm really sorry for doing that and accusing you and I hope that you will forgive me." Shiho said as she bowed a bit.

"I forgive you. Just make sure to not jump to conclusions like that." I said to her as she looked at me.

"Got it. Uh, thanks." Shiho said before adding the last part after she got looks from her friends.

"It's no problem. Well, I hope you guys have a good evening." I said to them before I got up and walked to the door of the cafe.

"Bye." Nanami and Saki waved at me as I gave a small wave back as Rika and Shiho looked at me.

I exited the cafe and walked towards the dorms, I still needed to bath and get ready and go to Sae for my lessons. But as I was halfway through I stopped as I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I heard the sound of footsteps as I looked behind me. But my eyes widened when I saw who was approaching me as I turned to face him.

"Well well well, Jake Kim." I said as I looked at the guy.

Jake walked towards me and stood in front of me as he looked at me. He is also wearing the school uniform signifying that he is a student of this school.

"I didn't expect to run into you here." Jake said as he looked at me with a smile.

"Jake Kim, son of Gapryong Kim, the pre-gen king and legend." I said as I looked at him with a wide smile on my face.

"Aaron Benedict, son of Michael Benedict, also a king of the pre-gen and another legend." Jake said as he smiled at me as well.

"I didn't expect to see you here." I said as I looked at him.

"Me neither. I'm surprised we hadn't met sooner." Jake said as he looked at me.

"Must be luck. So, why are you here?" I asked him curiously.

"I wanted to get away from the things at home. What about you? What reason would you have to attend this school?" Jake asked me curiously.

"Just some repercussions from a... skirmish so to speak. I'm currently here until the heat from it blows off and also try to experience what school life in an elite school is like." I said to him with a shrug.

"Huh, I heard that that old man died not too long ago." Jake said as he looked at me.

I just looked at him at that as he looked at me. He nodded his head after a second as he understood my gesture.

"Well, it is nice to see you here." Jake said as he held out his hand.

"I can say the same." I said as I grabbed his hand.

The two of us shook hands before we let go of them.

"Well, want to exchange contacts?" Jake asked me as he held his phone.

"Sure." I said as I took out time.

The two of us exchanged contacts as we put our phones back.

"Well, I should go now." Jake said to me with a smile.

"Right. By the way, which class are you?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm from Class 2-C." Jake said with a smile.

"Huh. Well, have a good night." I said to him.

"You too." Jake said as he walked away from me.

Looks like he is going to be spending time out of the dorms right now.

"Oh by the way..." Jake said as he stopped walking and looked at me.

I looked at him as I wondered what he would've wanted.

"I would like to fight you one time." Jake said with a smile on his face.

"I feel the same." I said to him with a nod.

"Good. Then I won't take more of your time." Jake said as he waved and walked away.

I watched him leave as a small smile came to my face, another part of the thought about the battle that I would have with him as I couldn't help but feel a bit excited about it.

This school has just become much more interesting.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
165K 5.9K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...
7.2K 353 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
2.8K 87 15
Status : Finished Word Count : 52910 The story is about a man whose Compulsive tendencies make it impossible for him to keep a job, a young girl who...