FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴

2.4K 278 73
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Mature chapter ahead ⚠️

“Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Divya, Happy Birthday To You” Everyone sang together for Divya when she cut the cake and clapped.

Divya smiled while her eyes were becoming teary. Samaira cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. “May God bless you with everything My baby”

“Love you mumma” Divya mumbled byt the next moment, feeling being pulled by Dev.

“Happy birthday my princess” He said with tears in his eyes. His little princess grew up so fastly.

“Why are you crying papa? See your princess is happy” Divya said with hiccuped and dev chuckled.

He palmed her cheeks and kissed her forehead then wiped her cheeks.
“We all love you so much beta

“I love you so much”

“Happy Birthday Divi” Rehana hugged Divya and she squealed in joy.

“Thank you Rooh”

Just then Divya turned to have a bite of the delicious cake she just cut but the lights went off.

The Hall room filled with chaos.
“What happened?” Yuvaan asked, raising his voice.

“Don't know dad. I think there was a power cut. Let me ask the manager” Abhimaan said and brought his phone from his pocket to call the hotel's manager but the lights got on.

Everyone gasped as the lights got on and their eyes caught the scenario.

“Raunak” Divya also gasped, seeing him, on his one knee, holding a ring for her and smiling.

Divya looked at her both sides to find everyone from their family looking at them in awe. She gulped, knowing what he was up to.

“I love you Divya. I know I have said this many times. But I want to say it everyday. You became the fresh air for me to breathe. You became the light in my dark world. You became the solace and peace of my chaotic environment. You enlighten my life by your happiness Divya and I want to spend the rest of my life with you”

Raunak got up and went to Dev. Divya was also shocked to see him standing in front of her father, looking straight in his eyes.

“I love you daughter and I can't even think of my life without her now. She became everything for me. And I want to keep her with me forever.” He took a pause and then inhaling deeply he continued “I want to marry Divya, sir. Please do not say no.”

Dev smiled broadly at his confidence to ask him about his daughter's hand. He patted Raunak's shoulder and asked Divya to come to him.

Divya nodded her head and stood beside her father. While Raunak was also standing on the other side of Dev.

“It's all up to you two. I know a marriage is about two families union. But if Divya agrees then I don't have any problem giving her hand to you” Dev turned to his daughter who was looking down shyly.

“What do you want, Divya? Is it a yes to his proposal?” Dev asked and Divya looked between her father and Raunak.

She nodded her head when she saw the love in Raunak's eyes for her.

“Then it's a yes” Dev joined their hands. And Raunak looked at her. She was also looking at him, with tears ready to fall.

He slided the ring in her ring finger and everyone clapped for the duo.

Dev hugged both of them while their eyes were stuck to each other. Not ready to leave the love filled admiration soon.

~♥~

“Please come to our place one day” Samaira asked Trisha when they settled for dinner.

“Sure…  we will inform you beforehand” She replied politely and looked at his son, who was being fed by Rehana. And he was happily gulping every bite.

~♥~

“Are you ready Rooh?” Divya whispered in Rehana's ear and Rehana looked dumbfounded.

“For what?”

Divya rolled her eyes and again whispered something to which Rehana at first shook her head negatively then when Divya glared at her she nodded.

“Let's start then”

~♥~

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please”

Everyone was busy talking and drinking when they heard the sweet voice from the stage and went to see who it was.

And the next second their eyes grew wider finding Rehana was standing at the stage with a mic in her hand and she was smiling so awkwardly.

Raunak nudged Divya with his elbow, asking what's the matter as Rehana was not the person who would ask for everyone's attention to say something, openly.

Divya just shrugged her shoulder “just wait and see”

He pulled Divya closer and asked, whispering in her war. “Just tell me it's not any of your plan”

Divya looked at his terrified face and winked.
Raunak shook his head and prayed in his mind for her safety from her elder brother.

“So the thing is…  I'm Rehana. Rehana Abhimaan Suryavanshi. Look there, there standing the man in the white suit” She pointed her left hand pointer finger at Abhimaan, and Abhimaan felt uncomfortable, gaining all of their gazes at him.

He corrected his coat and signalled Rahana to come down immediately. But she shook her head negatively and continued.

“He is my husband. My grumpy, angry husband. And he is angry with me” She made a pout and Abhimaan felt the urge to pull her with him and caged her for forever. She was looking damn cute.

“I know I made mistakes by not telling him anything, but I asked for his apology multiple times. Still he is angry with me”

“Is Rehana drunk or what?” Maheen whispered in Yuvaan's ear who smirked at his wife naughtily.

“What? What is the meaning of your this look?” She asked rolling her eyes at his husband , who hold her by her back and whispered back “you remember the day when you're drunk and started talking rubbish, in our first anniversary”

“I was not drunk. I was in effect of alcohol” She tried to defame herself and removed his palms from her lower back.

“Yeah both the things are different right, Mahi?. I still remember what you said that night. My goodness you're really yelling at me and then fainted after our first kiss” He chuckled slowly and Maheen hit him with her elbow.

~♥~

“Why is she behaving strangely? Is everything okay?” Dev murmured near Samaira's ear.

“Even I am confused seeing her like this Dev”

“I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid”

“Abhimaan is there to handle her, don't worry. Also she is smart”

~♥~

“So what I was saying? Huh??” She questioned herself and tried to remember where she was. .

“Rehana come down right now” Abhimaan yelled at her and she shook her head.

“See, see again he is yelling at me. He is so bad” Rehana made a crying face.

Seeing her Divya giggled and Raunak facepalmed.

“I think she is drunk” Vihaan said to Ayaan, as they both were standing together. .

“and I am sure about that. But who gave her alcohol?”

“Don't know”

Hiya and Ishani were out of the washroom as Ishani was feeling low all of a sudden. So they didn't know about it.

“Tell him na…  to talk to me. I'm tired of this distance. He doesn't even look at me the way he used to. I love him so much. I lost my parents long ago. My brother is away from me. I just have only one person to hold on to and that is him. He knows well what he is to me. But still…” Tears rolled down from her cheeks. As she lowered her head and wiped her face with the back of her palms.

“I know you love me Abhimaan. Please do not stay angry with me anymore. I can't live like this. I need you, Abhimaan. I am breaking inside without you. Please forgive me” Rehana pleaded, raising her face and looking into his eyes.

“it was not in the script “ Divya mumbled as she was also becoming teary hearing Rehana's apologies.

“It's her genuine feelings Divi.” Raunak pulled her close by her waist and she held his hand.

“I hope Bhaiya melt there”

“He is melting” Raunak smiled when Abhimaan went to the stage and snatched the mic from her hand. He gave the mic to the waiter and hold Rehana's hand. But she was adamant to not move even an inch.

“Rehana come with me” Abhimaan said softly to which Rehana shook her head. “First say you're not angry” She pouted and batted her eyelashes.

Smiling, looking down, Abhimaan picked her in his arms. “I'm not angry with you”
That's when Rehana felt shy and hid her face in his chest, when he walked down from the stage and straight left the Hall.

Divya hooted for them with a whistle and Samaira glared at her, making her lower her excitement.

~♥~

“I don't want to go with you” Rehana said

“Why? You want to stay with me right”

“But you're angry”

“I am not Rooh. I am not angry with you”

“Then why you didn't call me”

“Because I was angry then. But from the moment you started ignoring me. I felt broken. I don't want to create any distance between us, Rooh.” He said nuzzling his nose with her and put her down.

“Where are we going?”

“To room”

“But you're staying with Ayaan bhai”

“He can manage with others, don't worry. Today I need to teach a lesson to my naughty wife.” Abhimaan said and held her hand.

“By the way are you drunk?” Abhimaan asked, unlocking the room and then gently dragged her inside.

After coming inside, followed by her, he locked the door and learned there.

Rehana raised her lashes and found he was already looking at her,

She shook her head in a negative and Abhimaan checked her from top to bottom, making her conscious about her look.

With slow steps he approached her and she started taking back steps, until her back touched the cold wall and she felt caged between the wall and her husband.

Abhimaan breathed deeply before intertwining their plans together.

Their eyes met and fixed with each other. Her mouth got open when he pinned their joined hand over her head and then held her both wrist by his one hand and his right palm started caressing her left arm, from the finger to her underarms. Making her shiver, with the sensuous touches.

“You want me to take you?”

“Tonight?” She asked gulping.

“Yes. Right now. I'll go ahead only if you want. Because I don't want to see you regretting tomorrow morning. I want our first time to be special and out of love” he said looking between her eyes and lips, fanning his breath deliberately near her neck.

“I want you.” She said slowly. And he teased her “what I didn't hear you. Say again” He brushed his lips with her trembling one and she felt the urge to kiss him and bite his lips hard, for teasing her.

Rehana licked her dried lips and closed her eyes to calm down her raising heartbeats.

“Leave my hand please” She pleaded and Abhimaan loosened his grip on her wrist. But the next moment she felt being pulled closer, as their chest crushed, and his hold tightened on her waist. He flipped their position and hold her back, keeping her close to him.

“I love you” She kept her lips on his forehead and he closed his eyes, feeling her lips touched his forehead x with love. “I love you” Her lips moved from his forehead to his left eye, followed by one more “I love you” to his right eye.

His breathing got uneven, when she licked her lips, wetting the soft petals with her saliva and brushed her lips with his cheeks. “I love you Abhi”, she held his shoulder for support and moved her lips to another cheek and mumbled one more “ I love you”.

Abhimaan started drawing circles on her lower back as she was busy kissing the area beneath his ear and then bit his earlobe, making him open his eyes and look at his enchanting wife.

“I love you so much” Saying she attacked her lips with his and sucked them once, before kissing.

Abhimaan's hands automatically went to hold her neck and her cheek. To keep her close and kiss hard.

Their lips move with sync and urgency. It's been so long they tasted each other insanely. And he was loving the taste of his wait.

He waited for this moment, to take her the lead. And today she was moving her lips like a pro.

He angled her face and kept sucking her lips, making her breathless.

She tried to push him by his chest when she felt her lungs were puffed and she needed to breathe.

Abhimaan left her lips and joined their forehead, cupping her cheeks in between his broad palm. She also hold his palms which were holding her cheeks and panted hard.

“You ignited the fire Rooh.”

“And now I want to burn” She mumbled and hugged his frame. Keeping her face in his chest with a smile.

Abhimaan smiled and picked her in his arms. She encircled her arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

“My wife is getting bold day by day” He placed her on the bed mattress and tried to get up but she didn't remove her hands from his neck, instead pulled him over her.

“I really want to become yours in every sense”

Abhimaan brushed her cheeks and asked “you sure Rooh?”

“More than the time when I get married to you” Abhimaan chuckled hearing her reply and made her sit on the bed.

She pulled her knees up when Abhimaan went down to open the strap of her heels and removed them from her feet.

She smiled at his gesture and pulled his face close, she kissed his forehead. “I got the best husband in the world”

Abhimaan kissed her soft palm and removed the hair jewellery from her hair. The ruffled her scalp to ease her hair.

He then himself opened the jacket, followed by his belt and shirt. Then moved down to her feet.

Caressing her feet he kissed her toes and , when she felt ticklish and sensation running through her legs to head.

Her eyes widened when his arms caressed her calves and went further inside her gown.

“Abhi” She moaned, feeling his finger tips drawing on her inner thigh and the next moment, she was being pulled by him and landed on his lap.

“Wrap your legs” He demanded kissing her jawline, and she did what she was told.
Her head fell backward when his lips moved down from her jawline to her neckline.

Her hand held the fistful of his hair and moaned softly.
His hand went to open the zip of the gown. And then slowly slowly he slided the sleeves from her shoulder to her belly leaving her upper body with nothing but a bra.

“Ummm” she felt uncomfortable with the position, so she tried to push him. But he was adamant not to leave her for a second that night.

Abhimaan hold her nape and leaned down to the valley of her breast to suck and lick.

“Abhimaan” Rehana hissed in a little pain when his perfect teeth bit hard on her flesh above her breasts.

Her breathing was still uneven, fists were holding his hairs, eyes closed and lips trembling. Abhimaan pulled her upper body closer and licked the place where he bit a moment ago.

He made her lay on the bed mattress then hovered over her. “I want to go slow with you. But your moans are tempting me” He said caressing her forehead tense line.

Rehana opened her eyes, still panting and mumbled slowly. “I can control my voice”

He smirked and leaned down to her earlobe. “Are you sure love? You can control your moans, when I'll be thrusting inside you?” He kissed the sweet spot near her ear and she shudder.

“Yesss” It was slow.

“Let's see. And if you moan I'll go harder” With his he captured her lips with his and sucked the life out of her.

His hand started doing it's work, to pull down the gown from her body. “I love you” He mumbled, leaving her lips and she tried to join them again in urgency.

“Please” When he took his face backward, she pleaded with eyes closed.

“Please what Rehana?”

“Please Abhimaan”

“Words Rehana? I want to hear you”

“I want you” She said and got up to join her lips again with him. Cupping his face with her palm, she sucked his once, twice thrice before kissing.

Her hands went from his face to his chest, while eyes were stuck with his. Biting her lips shyly she lowered her eyes at his broad chest and kissed his neckline.

“Rehana" He moaned when he felt her teeth were digging near his nipple.

“They are so little” She chuckled, pinching them and Abhimaan groaned, getting hard down there.

Pushing her again on the bed, Abhimaan opened her bra hook in a swift and looked at her full breast. He can never get bore of her breast.

Rehana felt conscious about her body and tried to hide her bosom with her arms but Abhimaan held her arms and pinned them over her head.

He lowered his face and took the left nipple in between his teeth. While her other breast was getting moulded by his palm.

She covered her mouth with her palms, trying not to utter a single word. While he started sucking her breast, like a baby who's been hungry for a long time.

He licked, sucked, and kissed them until he felt satisfied of them. Leaving so many hickey there.

“They're the sweetest” Concluding about her breast he went down to her belly button leaving wet kisses on the way.

While he licked her belly button, his fingers went down to her panty. Circling her clit over the panty, he felt she was wet.

“Already wet for me”

“Abhimaan no more teasing please” She said with difficulty and held his wrist to place it over her vagina.

He kissed her inner thighs and parted her legs. He pulled down her panty and her eyes became closed.

“You need to see me, Rooh” He commanded, coming close to her face. And she opened her eyes. She also wanted to see not just because he asked but because she needed to know how much pleasure her dear husband could provide.

“I want our first time to be special. I'll be gentle hmm. But still if you feel discomfort just hold my hand.” She nodded and tried to give a smile.

“Also remember if you moan, I'll go deeper” He winked and she rolled her eyes.

Taking a full view of his beautiful wife, he went down to take off his pants followed by his boxer.

“You want to hold it?” Abhimaan asked, seeing her looking at his shaft with wide eyes.

Rehana got up and sat down then asked him to sit in front of her.

“Is it always this big” Rehana asked gulping, then looked at him, smiling at her. He nodded and she felt scared. What if it get stuck inside??? She thought but shook her head to vanish the thoughts.

Abhimaan held her palms and placed them over his shaft.

She immediately tried to take back her hand but Abhimaan made sure that she couldn't.

“You want me to take it?”

“Some other day. Tonight I want to give you pleasure” Saying he connected their lips and made her lay. Kissing her cheeks with a popping sound, he lingered his lips with her forehead. Adjusting himself between her legs and she felt her breathing start rising.

“Calm down” He said hovering over her, while his length tip stroked her entrance.
Rehana hugged his back and closed her eyes when she felt her skin was getting apart and he was entering.

“Abhi” She moaned louder and cried a little when he went inside with a single thrust and then came out as her breath stuck.

She was panting hard with tears rolling down and he caressed her hairs. “It's okay. It'll get easier.”

He again tried to go inside and this time she scratched his back with her nails but he remained still inside her until she got comfortable with the length.

Abhimaan was trying his best to control his desire and let her feel the pleasure. “Move please” She pleaded and he nodded obediently. He started moving slowly then got it's pace and thrusted inside her hard.

“I can't” She said with uneven breathing and he asked “you can't what Rehana”

She moaned softly and he thrust deeper “ahhhh”

“Ugh” He also groaned after a few more deep thrusts.

“I'm close again” She moaned and tightened her hold on his arms while he kissed her forehead and said “just hold for few more minutes please”

He thrust rapidly until he felt he was close and something bubbling inside her again. With a long and deep thrust they came harder and he laid over her.

Panting hard, both looked at each other. Rehana wiped his sweaty forehead and kissed.
“I love this”

“And i love you”

“Did you enjoy it?” She asked when he removed himself from her and laid beside her.

He pulled her close to him and covered themselves with the duvet.

“Yes why not” He smiled but she could feel he was controlling himself all the time. She will compensate for this one day.

Feeling tired she closed her eyes, and snuggled more into him. He too closed his eyes, keeping his head over her and sleep taking over them.

~♥~

“how will we manage?” Ayaan asked after Abhimaan and Rehana left.

“It's okay. Let's manage for one night. Let them sort the things out” Vihaan said, clearing his throat.

“Yes.” Ishani too agreed and Divya said “jiju can sleep with Ayaan bhai”

Ayaan and Vihaan both looked at each other and shook their heads. “No way!” Both screamed in unison. And moved their face away. Hiya rolled her eyes.

“If you two sleep together for night no one will say you two are gay” Divya said in annoyance and she was hell tired.

Raunak and Ishani chuckled but stopped when they found how angry Vihaan and Ayaan were looking.

“Anyone but him” Ayaan said pointing to Vihaan

“Exactly” he too agreed with Ayaan.

“This is the only solution I had. Now you guys decide, I am off to sleep” She yawned and held Ishani's hand, and the duo left giggling.

“Hiya please give some good idea” Ayaan said

“But Divya is right here. You can't sleep with Raunak, as he has a single bedroom.” Hiya said and Vihaan  made a sad pout but agreed when his eyes met with Hiya. “I have no problem” He said looking at her eyes and Ayaan noticed the smile on his sister's face.

“Then I am also okay with it” He shrugged and went with Vihaan for her sister's happiness.

While Hiya and Raunak looked at them going inside and the next moment they both laughed hard.

“They're impossible sometimes,” Hiya shook her head and Raunak smiled. “They both loves you the most.”

Hiya smiled in response and wished him “good night Raunak”

“Good night.” They both parted apart and went to their respective rooms.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Finally everything is sorted between Abhimaan and Rehana.

What about Raunak's proposal?

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira  🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
10.5M 583K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
136K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...