Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

Por SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... Mais

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

Our beautifull memories

327 28 8
Por SaraagvanSaraagvan

Two days passed And jungkook was still unconscious  ..tae jimin and Aarti and his parent was setting in his room with worried ...

Jungkook /mom: wh..why he is not wake up till no..now ..(sobe )

Just then tae look at jungkook and shocke and run to him while calling him ..when he saw jungkook was moving his finger

Tae : jungkookah ..

All eyes went to him and run to jungkook with worriedly ..

Jk/mom : jungkook ..(sobe ) wake up my child..

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and look at around then his parent and his friend ..but he is looking for particular  person ..

Tae understood that who is  he looking for ..

Jungkook look at tae and say weakly ..

Jungkook : whe..where is she ..?

Tae : I do..don't know I dont  even  know if she is here or noT ..

Jk/ dad : who is he talking about ?

Aarti understood  that who he is taking about ..

Jungkook again look around them call her name ..

Jungkook : y..yn ..Where ar..are you ...

Jk/mom : (turn to tae ) who is she taehyung ..?(seriouse face )

Jungkook : YNnn (shout )

Getting not any reply ..he start to panic and get up making All worried ..

Jimin  : Jungkook Your still Weak please rest ..

But he ignore  his words take out needle  from his hand and oxygen mask from his nose and stand up walk here and there while worriedly

Jungkook : Yn ..YNnnnn (shout ) COME OUT YN ...

His mom start crying looking at her son state ..his dad went near to tae Spock ..

Jk/dad : what is this ..tae and tell me Who is she to him ... (Seriouse )

Tae : the girl he Loves ..

Jk/dad : what ..(shocke then turn to his son )

Jungkook : YNnnn (shout tear came out from his eyes and a unknown  fear rush in his heart )

Tae : Jungkook calm dow..down and rest ..

He say and hold his hand but jungkook push his hand and again shout ..

Jungkook : YNnnnn ..(sobe ) Ple..please come out ...WHERE YOU WENT ...? YNnnnn(shout ) COME OUT ...IM CALling YOU Ynn ...

He said and knees down on floor whole crying ..tae come near him hold his shouder ..

Tae : Jungk..jungkook Don't cry..

Jungkook : LEAVE M..(sobe ) Me AlONE ..ALL OF YOU JUST LEAVE ..(shout )

Tae look at Them nod they All Left the room ..Cause they know he is not in his right sence ..

Jungkook Look at tae with tearly eyes and said ..

Jungkook :  Wh..where is s..she ? Tae

Taehyung took deep breath ..

Taehyung : She Left jungkook ...She left this World forever ..and it's not her fault she can't do this Anything ..

Jungkook : NOoo (shout ) She CANT just LeAve like this ...She proMised me ..she is never LEAVE ME ..*sobe * then wh..why she left ..(sobe )

Jungkook get up from floor and again started looking for yn ..

Jungkook : YNnnn COME BACK YNnn COME BACK Tao ME ...YOU CANT LEAVE your JungKook LIKE THIS ..(sobe ) Y..YNnnn

Tae cry looking at him ...

Tae: Jung..jungkook (sobe ) Please ..she Already left ..(sobe)

Jungkook : NOoo I Know she is HERe ...LOOKing at me ...Yn Pl..please CoME TO ME...(sobe ) DONT LEAVE ...(sobe )

Jungkook was about fall doe to weakness but tae hold his sholder  immediately and take him to bed and layed him on bed ..

Jungkook : NOo Ta..tae CALl HER ..taehyung (sobe ) Call MY Yn ...

Tae : Don't cry ..just res..rest jungkook please  ..Averything will be Alright ..

He say and wipe his tear ..jungkook  slowly started to close his eyes cause of tiredness and a lot of crying ..tae cress his hair ..

Jungkook : Y.,yn co..come back yn ..(in his sleep )

Tae bit his lip in tear ..

Like this day passed ..jungkook was started to recover but he still in hospital  ...his parent left there hometown  ...they don't want leave his son alone but jungkook insist that he is fine now ..and tae also was there to take care of him ...now jungkook sitting in his bed while looking at window with straight face ..

Then his room door open and someone come inside but he is still staring at window ... Jungkook smile when he image yn smiling face ...

Aarti : Hello ..(nervously ) 

But still he did not turn his face to her ..aarti bit her lips and sit on chair which is beside his bed ..and again try to get his attention ..

Aarti : Hey ..how are you ju..jungkook .. I kno..

Her words cut by him ..

Jungkook : are you happy now ..

Aarti : what ..(Confuse ) what do you  mean ..?

And jungkook finaly turn to her ..

Jungkook : she left me ..now are you happy ...huh ? (seriouse face ) this is what you want right ..she was comming in your way ....Now happy Aart..Aarti she left she left this world ...

Aarti get up from chair and Spock with angrily ..

Aarti : what ..? What do you mean ..huh? You thik that I'm happy  cause she left ..huh? And why should I  be happy ..And YOU THINK SHE left you  cause of me ...then YOU ARE WRong jungkook ... She left cause her time is over in this world ..(tear come out from her eyes ) you are in Love with Spirit ..you are fall in love with a person who is not belong to this world ..(sobe ) ye..yeh it's true that I love you ..but when I got to know that you love someone that time Im  ready to leave you for her ... Buy taehyung Say you are in love with Ghost ..I mean seriously Jun..jungkook ...I love you with my whole heart and you ...(sobe ) it's not even her fault ..to left you ...she is not belong to this world jungkook ..and you are saying I'm happy now huh? (Sobe ) now I'm regret that I fall in lo..love with wrong person ..(sobe )

She say and run out of the room..but  jungkook just look away ...and that time tae was coming to meet jungkook just then he Saw Aarti coming out of the jungkook room while crying ..

Taehyung : what happen Aar..(worried )

But she did not reply and run ..while crying ..

Tae then went inside his  room and  saw jungkook was sitting silently ..then he walk to him and sit on bed beside him ..

Tae : what happened with Aarti ...why she ia crying ..? Jungkook I know you say something to her ..tell me and look at me first ...

Jungkook turn his face to him ..

Jungkook : what ..

Tae: what you say to her ..?

Jungkook : I say yn left me cause of her ..and I know it's not true it's not Aarti  fault ..but i don't know why I say that to her .. (tearly eyes ) I want my y..yn back taehyung .. I want m..my angel back ..

Tae took deep breath and say ..and hold his hands

Tae : listen me carefully ...she left cause her work is done by you  jungkook.. and you also know that right (jk nod ) and I know yn is looking at you from heaven while smiling ..and fo you  think she will be  happy   when she see your tear huh? * jk shook his head * she will be upset if you keep crying for her ..jungkook so dont crying ... You want her  right ..?(jk immediately nod ) then pray that she will be your in next life...

Jungkook : rea.(sobe ) realy she will be mine ..? (Happy )

Tae : if you pray  to god..so god can   make you and yn to be  together in another life ..then I'm sure God will not refuse  ...(smile ) and she will be your only your jungkook

Jungkook smile in tear after hearing this ..tae smile and wipe his tear ..

Tae : doctor told ..that your are fine now ...So I  can take you home..? . are you ready ..?

Jungkook nod ..

Tae : then lets go Home ...

Vote for next parts guys ..

This is how yn hold jungkook hand ..

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

708K 15.2K 26
Y/n and Jungkook are finally a couple but what happens if someone else enters their life? "Yah Jeon Jungkook what the hell is wrong with you" I shout...
45.5K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
716 47 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
2.5K 182 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...