𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞�...

By ImpossibleRiana123

"it's not like I have a crush on her" "matt we catch you staring at her all the time" "I don't like him like... More

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝟘𝟙 - ( 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤? )
𝟘𝟚 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 )
𝟘𝟛 - ( 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 )
𝟘𝟜 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫? )
𝟘𝟝 - ( 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 )
𝟘𝟞 - ( 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 )
𝟘𝟟 - ( 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 )
𝟘𝟠 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟘𝟡 - ( 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 )
𝟙𝟘 - ( 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 )
𝟙𝟙 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤! )
𝟙𝟚 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟙𝟛 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? )
𝟙𝟜 - ( 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟙𝟝 - ( 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 )
𝟙𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 )
𝟙𝟟 - ( 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 )
𝟙𝟠 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
𝟙𝟡 - ( 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 )
𝟚𝟘 - ( 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 )
𝟚𝟙 - ( 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 )
𝟚𝟚 - ( 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 )
𝟚𝟜 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬, 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 )
𝟚𝟝 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚 )
𝟚𝟞 - ( 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 )
𝟚𝟟 - ( 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 )
𝟚𝟠 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? )
𝟚𝟡 - ( 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 )
𝟛𝟘 - ( 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 )
𝟛𝟙 - ( 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 )
𝟛𝟚 - ( 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 )
𝟛𝟛 - ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )
𝟛𝟜 - ( 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢! )
𝟛𝟝 - ( 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 )
𝟛𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞 )
𝟛𝟟 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞 )
𝟛𝟠 - ( 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 )
⚠️𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞⚠️
𝟛𝟡 - ( 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 )
𝟜𝟘 - ( 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 )
𝟜𝟙 - ( 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 )
𝟜𝟚 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 )
𝟜𝟛 - ( 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 )
𝟜𝟜 - ( 𝐧𝐨, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐡𝐞𝐫! )
𝟜𝟝 - ( 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟜𝟞 - ( 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 )
𝟜𝟟 - ( 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 )
𝟜𝟠 - ( 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 )
𝟜𝟡 - ( 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 )
𝟝𝟘 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕? )
𝟝𝟙 - ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 )
𝟝𝟚 - ( 𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐦 )
𝟝𝟛 - ( 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 )
𝟝𝟜 - ( 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 )
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟚𝟛 - ( 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 )

213 3 7
By ImpossibleRiana123

december 7th,
11:52am,
matt's bedroom
_________________________________
leilani stirs around a while before peeling open her eyes. she looks around and sees she's laying in matt's bed, alone.

she sits up with a grunt and reaches for her phone before she grabs something else instead.

a note, laying on the screen of her phone.

good morning leila,
if you're reading this you're probably awake
I'm in the living room
we're skipping school today and we're gonna enjoy our day
don't worry about anything and just get ready and come to the living room

leilani didn't know what matt meant with 'get ready' since her clothes are still wet as fuck.

she folds the paper but sees more text on the back.

you can pick anything out of my closet to wear today
- matt <3
p.s. my green dino sweater is also in my closet I was gonna wear it but I know it's your fave

leilani smiles and blushes when she sees the heart at his name. she puts the note back on her phone and stands up from the bed.

she walks over to his closet and opens it, her eye immediately getting caught by the green dino sweater. (you KNOW which one I'm talking about)

she grabs it out the closet and switches it with the hoodie she was wearing now, immediately feeling comforted by matt's comfortable sweater.

she looks through his sweatpants when she sees blue baggy jeans. she takes them out and switches them with her sweatpants.

(this is her fit and yes both pics are matt)

she walks over to matt's mirror and checks herself out in it, she can't lie, this is the first time she's felt a little confident in a WHILE.

I don't know what's going on, leilani just appears to be less depressed and anxious when she's with matt. the presence of matt is enough to make her happy, as long as their conversation isn't about... sensitive topics.

leilani smiles a little at the sight of herself before grabbing her phone, putting the note in her phone case and leaving matt's bedroom.

she walks to the living room and indeed, matt was sat on the couch, playing pokémon on his phone.

he turns off his phone and sees leilani's reflection in the black screen, making him turn in a millisecond.

"good morning." matt smiles, standing up from the couch and walking over to leilani. "hey." she smiles back, now face to face with matt.

"how'd you sleep?" matt asks. "very good actually, it's been a while that I've slept." leilani mumbles the last sentence.

"I know. that's why I let you sleep." matt says and leilani smiles softly. "thank you. I needed it." leilani smiles.

"happy to help." matt smiles softly, getting closer and closer to leilani until their faces were inches apart.

leilani clears her throat and walks to the couch, grabbing matt's hand on the way. they both flop down onto the couch and just kinda look at each other in a comfortable silence.

a lot can be said without words.

"what do you wanna do today?" matt breaks the silence. "I don't know." leilani mumbles quietly with a soft shrug.

"you wanna go to the park?" matt asks and leilani nods. "sure." she smiles a little. "okay, let's go." matt smiles, standing up from the couch — still holding hands with leilani — and walking to the kitchen.

he grabs his car keys and phone as leilani slips her phone in the pocket of matt's pants she was wearing.

"I like your outfit, by the way." matt giggles as they head to the front door. matt opens the door for leilani and she blushes to herself as she steps out.

matt follows and the front door closes behind him. they walk to the car and matt opens the passenger seat door for leilani.

leilani sits in it and they only let their hands go at the last moment. matt walks around the car and sits in the driver seat.

he glanced over at leilani before pulling out of the driveway and driving down the street.

"it's nice outside." matt smiles, parking in a parking spot a couple blocks away from the park. "yeah. the sun is shining like crazy." leilani smiles.

they step out and start walking to the park. they reach the park and matt sees leilani wipe off a little bit of sweat from her forehead.

"you hot?" matt asks. "yes. I'm fucking burning." she sighs. "take off the sweater." matt notices she's still wearing his sweater.

"matt." leilani deadpans, turning to matt fully. "I know." matt nods softly, his hands going for leilani's arms in a comforting way.

"but this isn't healthy." matt says in a stern, demanding way but still soft and gentle as he stares in leilani's eyes.

"I'm not healthy." leilani shrugs simply. "leila please." matt now sounds begging, making leilani feel almost bad for him.

with a sigh, leilani shakes matt's hands off of her and grabs the bottom of the sweater. she looks in matt's eyes in a 'do I have to' way  and matt nods back in an 'i believe in you' way.

leilani pulls the sweater over her head and is now standing in matt's blue jeans and her striped, long-sleeved top.

"I don't like this." leilani grimaces, looking down at her outfit.

"chin up, remember, only I am seeing you like this, nobody else." matt holds leilani's chin up with his hand as he holds eye contact with her.

"plus, I love this outfit." matt smiles softly at leilani, looking her up and down. "me too but I don't like wearing it." leilani confesses, her head lowering to look at it again but matt holds her chin up again.

"are you still hot?" matt asks. "no." leilani mumbles quietly. "voila. just ignore that you're wearing a top. nobody will even notice." matt shrugs softly.

"but I'll know I'm wearing it and I'll feel uncomfortable." leilani says. "don't worry about that leila. nobody will notice your insecurities." matt comforts her.

"how do you know that?" leilani frowns. "do you notice my insecurities or emma's or literally anyone's?" matt asks. "no." she whispers.

"see? then nobody will notice yours. you look perfect." matt smiles softly. "okay." leilani breathes in before breathing out and starting to walk. matt follows and walks next to her.

"oh my god look!" leilani smiles, pointing next to them on the grass. matt turns his head to where he's pointing to see a few tulips.

"tulips are my favourite flower." leilani smiles, walking past it. matt reaches down and pulls a few out of the ground — which was legal in the park they were in — and reaches his hand to tap leilani's shoulder but stops.

matt drops them on the floor since his mind was thinking that she was gonna think he's weird and all that.

but leilani was kinda hoping matt'd give her flowers. she was kinda disappointed when matt walked next to her again without flowers but let it go.

"I want to get ice cream." matt hears leilani mumble quietly. "you sure?" matt asks, turning to her. she nods softly.

"which flavour?" matt asks. "vanilla." leilani answers quietly. "i'm not in the mood but i'll buy you one, if you're not ready to eat it yet, you can throw it away." matt shrugs and leilani nods with a soft smile.

"thanks matt." leilani smiles softly. "no worries, I'll always be there for you." matt smiles softly as they walk in the ice cream shop in the park.

"one vanilla cone please." matt orders and the lady scoops it up and hands it to him. matt pays and leilani and matt go sit at a booth.

"the start of recovery?" matt asks, handing the ice cream to leilani. "hopefully." she mumbles, taking it.

she licks the ice cream and makes sure to consume all the taste. "you have no idea how long it's been since i've ate this." leilani murmurs.

"I do and I'm extremely proud you made this big step by yourself." matt smiles in awe, honestly extremely proud of leilani and he can't lie, but this was making his crush on her bigger and bigger.

"I can't do it." leilani shakes her head softly, tears forming in the back of her eyes when her expression on her face changes from happiness to disgust.

matt sees she's looking around to put the ice cream somewhere and he takes it from her hands, saying "go" before leilani hurried to the toilets.

matt has this superpower that he can read leilani's face all the time. he never mentions he can but he does.

he was a little disappointed but the proudness overwon it. his positive thoughts overwon the negative ones.

after a couple of minutes, leilani slides back into the booth. "sorry matt." she mumbles, looking down.

"dont worry, leila. you tried. this was a huge step for you. eventually you'll be able to do it. I believe in you." matt smiles in a soft, comforting way.

"you had to throw away the food." she says. "it was like 2 dollars, I'm not poor now." matt shrugs.

"are you sure it's okay?" leilani asks. "more then sure." matt smiles softly. "let's head home, it's 3 o'clock and nick and chris are gonna be home in 2 hours and I wanna chill with you." matt explains.

"okay." leilani smiles. they leave the I've cream shop and head for the car.

"you wanna watch another movie?" matt asks. currently, leilani and matt are laying in his bed and they just watched a movie.

"I should head home." leilani sits up in matt's bed. "no. I'm not letting you go home." matt refuses, pulling her back in the bed next to her.

"when you're going home, I'm coming with you and today is not the day. we're gonna study for our maths exam today and you're gonna stay over again. tomorrow we're going to school and I'm staying by your side." matt half explains half demands.

"damn. okay." leilani agrees, getting comfortable again. "have you ever watched 'to all the boys I've loved before'?" leilani asks.

"no." matt says and leilani gasps. "we're watching all three of them right now." leilani snatches the tv remote out of matt's hand and scrolls through netflix.
_________________________________
she tried okay

owhhh

next chapter is most likely gonna be SPICY

I mean— seth's nose is broken, brianna's a bitch, you guys are gonna meet eddie 😏😏😏

POWER POWER POWER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 4.4K 19
• 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝 ...
56.6K 1.1K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...
262K 3.2K 30
chris sturniolo, was the school player. he couldn't date a girl anything longer than a week. he was considered the biggest asshole at oak high. putti...
40.6K 547 27
Matt Sturniolo fanfiction. Cassidy Hart, an obsessed teen of the Sturniolo triplets, goes on tour for the first time of being a fan for a year. She i...