Challenges

By IAMKORRA

Quinn Fabray x Male OC More

A/N
A/N‼️
A/N
A/N‼️‼️‼️
Cast List
Featured Artists
1-Pilot
2
3-Showmance
4
5-Acafellas
6
7-Preggers
8
9-The Rhodes Not Taken
10
11- Vitamin D
12
13-Throwdown
14
15-Mash-Up
16
17- Wheels
18
19-Ballad
20
Cast List #2
21-Hairography
22
23-Mattress
24
25-Sectionals
26
27-Hell-O
28
29-The Power of Madonna
30
31-Home
33-Bad Reputation
34
35-Laryngitis
36

32

254 10 0
By IAMKORRA

I sat in breadstix next to Finn across from Kurt's dad, Burt aka my boss, and my mom. Kurt suddenly started banging on his glass with his spoon.

"A toast." he began "Tonight is a momentous occasion. It marks the first real communion between the Hummel and the Hudson clans." Kurt continued.

I glanced over at Finn who was silently drinking his drink. The nervousness is radiating off of him. "I imagine that when the Bouvier's and the Kennedys first broke bread, there was a similar sense of joy and urgency. So let me raise my Shirley Temple to our new little family." he concluded as Burt raised his glass.

"Just to get this lingering thought out of my head. Will I be getting a higher pay now that I'm your future step-son?" I questioned Burt "Don't tempt it." he said as his smile fell.

I nodded and leaned back into my seat. "We're not a family." Finn spoke up "Finn-" our mother started "It's cool." Burt started "You're right. Your mom and I just enjoy each other's company right now. Let's just enjoy dinner. I mean, I'm buying, right?" Burt said to Finn.

I rolled my eyes at how hard my mother was smiling "What are you, playing basketball now?" Burt asked "Yeah, but I actually kind of like football better." Finn said "Well next time don't leave the team." I mumbled "Griffin!" My mother scolded me.

"Sounds crazy but I miss getting hit." Finn said "I don't." I scoffed "Pure boyish insanity." Kurt said. "No, it isn't. I totally get that. I used to love the feeling of getting my clock cleaned and then popping right up. Kind of reminded me of being alive." Burt said, Finn and I nodded in agreement.

"Why hasn't anyone commented on the new jeans that I got Carole. Notice that the waist band falls below the belly button. A welcome change." Kurt changed the subject, obviously uncomfortable.

"Sure Kurt." Burt brushed him off "Hey you know, I sell tires to one of the assistant coaches from the Browns. I can probably get you two tickets, if you wanna go." Burt offered to me and Finn.

"What, really?! That'd be awesome. Finn's never been to an NFL game live before. But I have." I smiled as Finn finally stopped slouching in excitement. "Well, it'll be no problem." Burt smiled.

"Wow. You know, for a place called Breadstix, these really suck." Finn pointed out "I honestly don't even see why Santana loves this place." I frowned in agreement, everyone laughing except Kurt.

__________________________________

Quinn rushed past me and grabbed my arm "What the hell is happening?" I asked as she dragged me along "Mercedes fainted at lunch. Coach Sylvester has been pressuring her into losing weight so she stopped eating." she explained hurriedly, but her words sounded incoherent to me.

"Wait, wait, wait, Wait." I said pulling myself to a stop "Can you calm down and explain whatever you said slower." I said as she turned back to me.

"Mercedes fainted at lunch. Coach Sylvester has started to force her into a strict diet to lose weight for the Cheerios team. So she hallucinated and saw everyone as food then fainted. I'm gonna bring her a snack and talk to her." She said more clearly and held up a granola bar before walking towards the nurses office. I trailed behind.

Quinn leaned on a chair I was sitting on in the nurses office before finally walking over to talk to Mercedes. I stayed in my seat letting Quinn do her thing.

She handed the granola bar to Mercedes but she didn't take it "Thanks. I'm not hungry." Mercedes said "Yes, you are. You're starving." Quinn stated.

"I know. I've been there. Did all the other kids start looking like food right before you fainted?" Quinn questioned. "Why is her voice so soothing." I thought to myself as I leaned back in my chair.

Mercedes finally looked up at Quinn "Yeah. How'd you know?" she asked "Been there." Quinn said before nodding for Mercedes to take the granola bar. "Eat the granola bar." Quinn pushed.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I can't remember the last time you said two words to me that weren't 'you' and 'suck'." Mercedes asked after finally taking the granola bar. "Either she's trying to poison you or it's the pregnancy hormones." I said from my seat.

Quinn shot me a glare as Mercedes chuckled. "'Cause I was you-- scared. Hating myself for eating a cookie. But I got over it." Quinn said.

"Yeah, of course you did. Miss pretty blonde with the white girl ass." Mercedes said. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head.

I could tell Quinn wasn't phased by the words "When you start eating for somebody else, so that they can grow and be healthy, your relationship to food changes. What I realized is that if I'm so willing to eat right to take care of this baby, why am I not willing to do it for myself?" Quinn stated.

"You are so lucky. You've always been at home with your body. Don't let Ms. Sylvester take that away from you." Quinn said softly as Mercedes started crying.

"I'm so embarrassed." Mercedes said. I got up from my seat with a frown and made my way over to them. "Don't be." I started.

"We've all been there." I said as I crouched down next to Quinn "You're a beautiful girl Mercedes no matter how much weight you gain or lose. Everyone is a bunch of imbeciles for wanting you to change but sometimes you just gotta see...it's not you that has to change. It's them for wanting you to change." I said softly.

"We're gonna stay here with you until your mom comes, okay?" Quinn said as she rubbed Mercedes shoulder "Actually. I'm gonna go get the beautiful girl a lunch. You want tater tots? They have tater tots." I said with a smile as I stood up.

Mercedes nodded and Quinn shot me a smile as I walked out.

__________________________________

Everyone was at the skating rink Mr. Schuester found for to rehearse in. I was sitting next to Quinn on the sidelines "Why aren't you out there?" she questioned me.

"I can't skate." I said as I scrolled through my phone "So? Mike's out there busting his ass." she stated "That's Mike's cup of tea. Not mine." I shrugged as I laid my head on her lap.

She chuckled as I looked up at her. Her fingers combing through my hair "Gosh you're so pretty under these lights." I said causing her smile to widen and she looked away. "Stop being corny Griffin." she said calmly.

"If me calling my possible baby mama pretty is corny. Then let me be the corn field." I said causing her to roll her eyes.

__________________________________

I sat next to Quinn on the gym floor as we waited for the pep rally to start. "Hands off my bump, mister." she swatted my hand away causing me to whine in response.

Suddenly the Cheerios made their way out onto the floor with dimmed lights and everyone started clapping. Mercedes started walking towards the microphone "Hey, guys. I'm Mercedes Jones." She started.

I shared a look with Quinn "So most of you know Cheerios is about perfection and winning, looking hot and being popular. Well, I think that it should be about something different." Mercedes stated.

"How many of you at this school feel fat?" she asked. I watched as Quinn was the first to raise her hand "How many of you feel like maybe you're not worth very much?" she asked again.

"Or you're ugly, or you have too many pimples, and not enough friends?" she continued. I raised my hand "Well, I felt all those things about myself at one time or another. Hell, I felt most of those things about myself today. And that just ain't right." she stated.

"And we've got something to say about it. And if you like what we have to say, come down here and sing it with us." she concluded.

A spotlight came down and shined onto Mercedes as the music started.

Quinn stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up with her. As we stood on Mercedes left, I stood behind Quinn as she pulled my hand around her to rest on her baby bump and I internally squealed.

Finn stood next to us and I gave him a sidehug that he reciprocated.

__________________________________

We all started filing into the choir room seeing April and Mr. Schuester talking. "Did you tell him yet?" I asked April as I held Fallon "Tell me what?" Mr. Schuester asked.

"That I bought y'all the auditorium." she said. Me. Schuester looked at her in disbelief "What?!" he asked as we all clapped, even Fallon copied along "Ba Baaao." Fallon mumbled out.

He's been talking a lot more ever since he turned 9 months old. "I wrote ol' Figgins a check this morning. It's now called the April Rhodes Civic Pavilion." April stated with a smile.

"I-I don't know what to say." Mr. Schuester said with a smile "We've got that covered." Rachel said "Ba ooo." Fallon gurgled softly as he reached for Quinn.

"Aaaaa ooooh." Fallon belted out from my arms as the song came to an end. We all laughed as Finn took the boy from my arms.

__________________________________

Published this super late I'm sorry

Not proofread please point out mistakes so I can correct them.

Go follow my Tumblr @Pinkishplush

      XOXO, your fav author ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 246 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...
413K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
440K 10.1K 67
𝐲/𝐧 𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝗼 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐝𝗼...𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞. 𝐢 𝐥�...
118K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...