AMORE

De marpetcuncher

The girl I've had a crush on sense seventh grade finally knows who I am but somehow we ended up in a fake rel... Mais

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
11
12
13
14
015
016
017
018
020
021

019

5 0 0
De marpetcuncher

"Angelo help."

"I did."

"You're sitting on your ass. Load the dishwasher and wipe all the counters down."

He groaned but got up and helped. Nia started crying so I went downstairs and got her bringing her back upstairs and putting her in her little chair thing on the counter.

"Luka!" He came running down.

"Yes mimi."

"Can you put all your toys away and then get ready for a bath."

He did as I told him and I fed Nia her dinner.

"Sissy."

"Yes little man."

"When is your girlfriend coming over to play."

"I don't know but I will call her and see if she can come tomorrow."

"Okay!"

"Thank you for cleaning up. Go to the bathroom I'll be up there in a minute."

I grabbed Nia and made my way up to the boys bathroom. Luka already got his clothes off so I got Nia ready and filled up the tub.

"Ang who's calling?" I yelled.

"I don't know."

"Get my phone."

"Uncle Leo."

"Can you bring me it."

"No."

"Then you come up here and give them a bath."

"Fine."

He stomped up the stairs and basically threw my phone at me. I got him up side the head real quick.

"Lose your fucking attitude."

"Hello."

"Caterina where are you?"

"I swear I texted, I'm so sorry mom couldn't get off so I'm stuck with all three kids."

"Okay I'll let it slide, can you come in tomorrow night?"

"Most likely."

"Okay just let me know at least an hour before your shift."

"I will, love you."

"Love you too."

"Luka don't splash her face."

"Sorry."

I finally got Luka and Nia to bed and yelled at Angelo to go to his room. My phone started loudly ringing again so I quickly snatched it and answered angrily.

"What?"

"Damn why you gotta attitude."

"Sorry."

"What's wrong mama."

"I got stuck with a very annoying teenager that doesn't listen."

"Angelo?"

"Yup."

"Oh before I forget, your bestie wants you to come play tomorrow."

"Tell him I'll be there at 12."

"I will in the morning and thank you."

"No problem, we can go to a park or something to tire him out."

"Ya, why'd you call."

"I have to have a reason to call my wonderful loving girlfriend." She said full of sarcasm.

"Shut up stupid."

"What are you doing put your face on the camera I can just hear you hugging and puffing."

I grabbed my phone and propped it up on a stack of clothes.

"I'm doing laundry and cleaning."

"You look a mess."

"You are just to sweet!"

"I'm sorry but you do."

"You try giving a 4 year old and a 7 month old a bath at the same time."

"You look like you got water boarded."

"I will hang up on you."

"No, stop I'm sorry." She said laughing.

"Seriously though did you call for something."

"No just bored."

"Okay, you can watch me boringly do laundry."

——————

"Mila."

"Hmm."

"I tried to help but Nia is throwing up. I don't know what to do."

"Where is she."

"In her play pin."

"Okay get her undressed."

I got up and put some shorts on.

"She's really hot."

"She has a fever."

I ran a cold bath and cleaned her up and then put on the baby holder thing so I could still get stuff done.

"Nonna called and asked if someone could get her a thicker blanket."

"Okay do you want to see her?"

"Yeah."

"Briar is coming over at 12 and we're gonna bring Luka to the park so we'll stop and get one and then I'll drop you off and get you after the park."

"You don't want to see her?"

"I do but I can't ditch briar with Luka and Nia and I don't want to get her sick."

"Okay."

"Go get changed she'll be here soon."

"Can I wear this today sissy?" Luka asked running up to me.

"You look a mess buddy."

"I like this shirt so much."

"Okay you can keep the shirt on but let's change your shorts."

I got him ready and he put his shoes on.

"Can I pick out Nia's outfit."

"Go for it but pick an extra one just incase she throws up again."

Nia fell asleep so I carefully laid her down on my bed and put my shirt on her. I got changed into a simple pair of black cargos and a long sleeve black crop top.

Angelo got Nia dressed and I went upstairs to open the door for briar.

"Hey."

"You look stressed."

"Nia's sick."

"Okay I'll play with little dude till you're ready to go."

Luka came running over to us and wrapped his arms around briars legs.

"I think he likes you more than me."

"I do!"

"That's it your getting worms for dinner."

"Ewwww!"

"Take it back."

"I love you sissy but she's my best friend!"

"I'll except it cause your cute."

"MILA."

I could tell he was worried by how his voice sounded so I ran downstairs.

Nia was dry heaving and coughing.

"Go in my bathroom and get the medicine."

I went back upstairs and made her a bottle of cold water. I got her to take a sip and it calmed her down and then I quickly gave her the medicine and popped her bottle back in her mouth.

"Ang put your shoes on."

We stopped and got the blanket and dropped Angelo off at the nursing home.

"What park should we go to."

"The one by the water with the big slide."

"Okay."

We got to the park and Nia was asleep so I got her out in the carrier.

"You okay."

"Yeah?"

"You shouldn't have to do all of this by yourself."

"Yeah but if my parents were home more often we wouldn't have enough money for food."

"Just let me know when you're alone with all of them and I'll come help."

"Thank you."

I got on my tippy toes and kissed her cheek.

"I'm tired sissy."

"Okay let's go home."

——————

When we got home my mom was there so I called Nia's doctor and got her a rushed appointment.

"The only thing I can do is give her a shot."

"What will it do."

"She is lacking a few vitamins right now so it will help speed up her getting better."

"Okay."

She screamed the whole way home. Like girl I know it doesn't hurt anymore.

I went to my room and just laid with her on my chest. Every time she doesn't feel good she just wants to lay on me. I eventually passed out too.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

415K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
34.9K 952 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
The Dating Game De FICT1TIOUS

Ficção Adolescente

303 0 54
What started as a game for popular and attractive students turned into Zoey wanting to find a real relationship. She wanted to win the dating games...
77.6K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...