HIS OBSESSION (Book #3 Love S...

By missbunny_writes

Anjali Oberoi fells in love with her bestfriend's brother but he already has a girlfriend. She thought of mov... More

Introduction
New Deal
Rescue
Heartbreak
Note✨
Little Dispute
Meets
Wait Is Over
Shopping
Reconciliation
Unmasking the stalker
Flirt and Fun
Games
Calm Before The Storm
Trapped
Engulfed in darkness
Drunk
Mother-in-law
Do not hate him!?
Wet Dream
Contract
Secrets

Kidnapped

134 4 0
By missbunny_writes

Age:19 Anjali~

Another day to work with an annoying person. I went out and Bhai was scolding someone on call. Hope you luck the person who is getting scolded. I giggled at my thoughts and went out. Today Vikas was here to take me to the location. He gave me a file to read. I go through it and he drove to office. He opened the head cabin and we saw Aniket dancing like a crazy monkey he is. He did a step making his hand go up and down. He noticed us and turned stopping the music and back to normal.

"Bhik maangne ka style thoda casual hai." I said and Vikas suppressed his laugh.
(Translation: The way of begging is quite casual.)

"Excuse me?" Aniket said raising his one brow amused.

"You are excused." I said nodding with a fake smile.

"I wasn't begging but dancing. If you know then you know the difference." He said sarcastically trying to act classy. I scoffed.

"Fine continue then your tribal dance. We can talk afterwards too. Anyways I don't like to disturb tribals." I said highlighting the last word and turned only to be stopped by Vikas followed by his uncontrollable laugh. He turned me again to face Aniket.

"Aren't you quite good at giving names little witch?" He said too stunned to speak or make words come out of his mouth.

"Especially for wild monkeys." I said and he gave me a fake smile which I mocked back.

He sighed running his hand through his hair. He signalled me to sit on sofa to discuss over files. We came into conclusion to go to club with changed attire. Aniket denied my presence in club but being a hacker and helpful for the situation. I was needed there so he hesitatingly agreed.

......................

I,Rina,Viraj and Aniket were together. Others were scattered. Viraj and Rina parted their ways while Me and Aniket came inside as a couple. Before entering together Aniket stopped me. He gave me a pocket knife to hide.

"Use it kiddo when necessary." He said and patted my head like I am a kid.

"As you say oldie." I scoffed at him calling me kiddo and he was shook again which got replaced with a smile plastered on his face at my statement.

"Still you are into this oldie. Dating an oldie." He smirked and I was confused. When did I started dating someone and why do I not know whom I am dating? After a good pause I understood his words. He is talking about the act. I understood and gave him a fake smile.

"What a nonsense!" I said rolling my eyes and entering with him. He gave me his arm to hold and I did acting as his companion.

We came in and sat on a sofa from where we can keep good eyes on them. One boy came to flirt with me and sat across me.

"Hello miss. Are you single?" He asked.

"Are you blind?" I said sarcastically and Aniket covered his mouth to not laugh.

"No. I am certainly not and glad I am not. Or else I would have missed such an amazing person." He said trying to woo me and I rolled my eyes.

"My bad then. I wish what I thought was true." He heard it and fake coughed trying not to lose his confidence.

"Look in my eyes please." He said gaining my attention.

"So?" I said trying not to smash his head with my laptop. The person sitting beside me is already annoying and I am not in mood to entertain another annoying one.

"Can you see something?" He asks showingr his fake love and I felt so much cringe.

"No." I said disgustingly and Aniket left a squeak of laughter.

"Excuse me. I need to pee." He said and got up to leave.

"Dil ki Ankhon se dekho." He said leaning a bit.
(Translation:Try to look with your heart's eyes.)

"Apke paas hoga ankhon wala Dil mere paas nahi hai." I said pushing him.
(Translation: You must be having heart's eyes. I don't.)

"Bravo." One of the man said smiling at me on whom we were keeping eyes on. Aniket came back too.

"Girl stop trying hard to get." He said with anger in his voice and was about to hold my wrist.

"If you don't want your hand flying off from your body then back off." I heard a deep dangerous voice and it was Aniket. His goofy self was gone and he looked like a psycho ready to slit a throat anytime. The boy backed off and went but eyes me one last time. I pointed my middle finger at him.

"Can I have the pleasure to have your name little girl?"The man who smiled at me came infront of me and asked.

"No. Brother told me not to talk with strangers." I said and he laughed at my statement while Aniket facepalmed himself.

"Are you her brother?" The man asked to Aniket.

"Certainly not and glad I am not. I am her brother's friend keeping a watch on her." He said giving me a done face. What did I do wrong?

"Why not? You should be glad to have such a pretty little sister." The man said taking a seat across us.

"I like peace and this girl is a walking noise pollution." He said and I glared at him.

"Well enjoy your night. If destiny wants we will meet again little girl." The man said chuckling and walking out.

"Wow! You got an admirer. I am sorry but I will kill your admirer. Try not to be too sad." Aniket said getting up and following the man. I mimicked him.

I hacked into security cameras so that it doesn't gets alarmed and my work is done here. Whatever I could do I did. Rina took me inside car and locked the door.

"Don't come out anything happens. Cover your ears if it gets unbearable." She said cupping my right cheek and I nodded.

She went to take care of stuffs. While I was taking care of evidences. I hacked in their systems too and got a big hand. I smirked at it. Soon they will be dealt with. Aniket came inside and everyone followed along.

"Our work is done here. What did you get?" He asked and I showed him. He chuckled darkly at it while I smirked. All exchanged excited glances.

"Mr. Desai." He scoffed and drove me home. It was quite late though. I sneaked inside without making a sound. I came inside the room and saw Maa waiting for me sitting on bed.

"Oh now you know you have a home too." She said sarcastically and I touched my ear.

"Sorry Maa. It was work related."

"Come down after freshening up. I will heat the food." She said kissing my forehead.

I freshened up and sat in dining table. I saw brother coming yawning.

"You are home." He said and sat on chair beside me.

"How was work? Don't stress yourself. Who will annoy me and eat my head with her silly nonsense if you are stressed?" He said teasing me.

"Maa...." I whined.

"Ronak." Maa said and he laughed pulling my cheek.

I ate my food and coughed because I was eating fast.

"Eat slowly hamster. No one is snatching your food. Even if someone wants to they won't. They will rather even give their own food to you." Bhai said sarcastically and I hit his arm.

After completing my food I went to sleep. I got a call early morning from Viraj as they got some lead but wanted to verify it. I freshened up and ran outside. Viraj was already there. He drove to office. Everyone was seated there with files. I did go through it and did whatever I could. They were discussing things that was not of importance to me though. I came across some photos and saw a familiar person. It has a scar on his left hand. A ring which I have seen before. I tried to rack my head and then it hit me. It's our senior who liked Akshita.He was a creep and a dangerous person at that. He is a great hacker himself. Is he related to case anyhow? I was lost in my thoughts. Worry could be easily seen on my face. I was drawn out of my thoughts with a loud bang created by Aniket.I looked at him and he raised his brow. Rina passed me a glass of water and I took it with an awkward smile.

"Are you alright?" Viraj asked and I nodded.

"Did you came across something which maybe helpful?" Vikas asked curiously and I shrugged.

"Excuse me." I said and went out for a fresh air.

I didn't knew I was breathing heavily. Is he really back? Will he be back? Is he related to illegal things too? Is that a danger to Akshita? Should I tell her brother this? I saw a hand waving infront of me and I looked beside me. It was Aniket.

"Where are you lost? We were calling for you for quite sometime." He asked looking straight and I tried to stay calm.

He showed me the same photo I came across.
"It was this photo right? It got you worked up?" He said humming and finally looking at me.

"It's nothing." I said and he raised his brow.

"I am an officer if you are forgetting." He said with serious face.

"This...this photo. From where is it?" I asked stuttering a little. Hoping it's not from India please. Sweats formed on my head and I bit my lower lip to stop it's quivering.

"Russia." He said with confused face. I sighed with relief. A smile made its way on my lips. I was doing dance inside for sure. It's just a coincidence.

"Why?" Aniket asked with doubt.

"It's not related to case so I chose not to say. Personal you must have heard the word right." I said my hands behind. I smiled and took photo from his hand. I walked inside and he was still looking at me trying to contemplate what is going inside my head.

I will try to find him and keep an eye on him so he can't come back in Akshita's life again. I won't let him. I still remember how scared and traumatized she was after he killed a boy just because he asked notes from her. Seriously so stupid of him. His face is not clear but where there is will there is a way.

After today's work Aniket dropped me off home and we saw an icecream parlour. I stopped him and he did.

"Come I will treat you with some cool icecream. You need it so much." I mumbled last sentence and he raised his brow. I just passed him a smile. I bought three icecream and he frowned.

"Why three? Aren't we only two?" He asked

"Two for me and one for you." I said and he frowned.

"You will get a brain freeze." He said.

"I can eat two icecream at a time." I said and he shook his head with disbelief.

"Talent." I said proudly.

"Saste nashe." He said sarcastically and I ignored him.
(Translation: A person on cheap drug.)

We ate our icecream and went home. Days with Aniket's team was going smoothly. I came close to other's while working and I and Aniket bicker a lot no doubt.

...............

It was another day to go to work but I need to attend lecs today since I have important lec. I will head to office after lecs. I completed my lecs and was set to go. I was waiting for Rina since she said she wants to pick me up. A black van came and stood infront of me. I frowned and then bhai's words ring in my head. He told me if you see a van then keep distance to it. I was about to walk behind but I got pulled inside. They covered my mouth so I couldn't scream anymore. They tied my hands behind my back and covered my face. I was taken somewhere and finally the blindfold was off. I was tied to a chair. Why am I here? And who could it be? My mouth still had a tape. Two men were guarding me. I heard one of them talking about Aniket.

"Why did we kidnapped a little girl when we are behind the officer? I don't get it what sir wants?" He said.

"I think she is his girlfriend. So maybe to lure him she is the bet." Another one said and first one nodded. I wiggled on chair and one of them shouted at me.

"Stop wiggling girl. Stay put. If you don't tick boss maybe you may walk out safe without being sold or messed up." He said and the another one chuckled at the thought. These motherfucker's.

A tall man walked in. He is the same person who asked for my name in the club.

"I told you if destiny wants we will meet again." He said sitting infront of me.

"You know you drove my attention. But the mistake is you are with them." He said tracing his fingers in my hair and I shook my head with disgust. He pulled the tape off and I cursed at him.

"Fucker leave me."I shouted and a man slapped me making my face tilting to left. It hurts. I got a cut on my lip too.

"How dare you touch her?" He shouted and shot in the man's head.

"I am sorry. You got hurt. Once I deal with those officers I will make sure to make you my girl." He said and laughed darkly.

"Not even in your dreams." I spat in anger.

"Oh come on don't tell me you are still not aware who is the boss." He said and touched my scratched lip making me hiss. His touch is so uncomfortable. Bad touch that's what one can say.

"Just sometime baby. Then we can go home." He said and left. This fucker.

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 3.4K 28
EDITING!!!! Arjun is a young businessman who probably forgot how to laugh. He is cold to everyone except Anjali, the love of his life. Anjali, is the...
553K 22.5K 46
#17 (21/1/2017) #19 (20/1/2017) "You will be mine by hook or Crook" he said with smirk on his face and he pulled me against him. "In your dreams mr...
340K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
208K 10.8K 33
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...