An Accident Made Our Life โฃ๏ธ

By Indhukanna

Emily a seventeen years old girl lost her parents in an accident,but she was able to see them whenever she wa... More

AN OUTING (Introduction)
An Unpredictable Accident
ALL ALONE EMILY
RESEMBLES LIKE SOMEONE
You Are A Burden
IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE IT.
NEW TURNING POINT
ENTRY OF A STRANGER!
WAITING FOR SOMEONE!
SOMETHING UNFORGETTABLE!
TRUTH OF RIA'S SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE!
A HANDSOME PROFESSOR!
A SUDDEN VISIT

PAST STORY OF EVAN PRINCESS.

19 3 2
By Indhukanna

THIRD PERSON'S POV;
**********************************

  After reading the previous chapter you all would be wondering where Ria is now? And why did she vanish suddenly after the incident with Tina and Evan?

And is it really something true about, Ria killing Evan's princess along with his family?

As well as how and where Evan met the princess?

So come on let's start the  FLASH BACK  Story.

TEN YEARS BACK~~~~~~~~

It was Evan and his siblings school holidays/ summer vacations,so as usual Evan visited his grandparents village (Dency's parents house).

Evan and his family used to visit dency parents every year in summer vacations, and seeing them her parents used to be happy.

So, "Tomorrow is a very auspicious day in our life Evan, so I want you all to accompany us two to the church, there is a prayer in your name" Denny's father said to Evan.

"Papa are we going to visit our catholic church, which is near our old house?" Dency asked.

"Yeah my daughter we are going to our family church,it has been years we all visited our church together"Denny's mom said.

"Yup mumma I remember we all visited the last time on my wedding day,I'm very excited to go there" Dency said.

"Huh! Why are you so excited to go there mom?" Jessy Evans sis asked.

"In that church and family old house I have a lot of good and sentimental memories with my parents and brother pe...." Before dency can continue her words.

"Stop it now Dency, I don't want to hear his name in this house,you know why I left our old house, so don't ruin my happiness,let me be happy with my grand kids" Denny's father said.

"Okay papa I'm really sorry if my words made you sad,so kids I only have only one thing to tell you, tomorrow you are going to enjoy alot" Dency said.

And all went inside their alternative rooms, Evan was busy doing something in his wardrobe and" Evan what are you doing inside the wardrobe darling " Samuel Evan's dad asked coming inside the room.

"Ohh.... Nothing dad,just selecting a dress for tomorrow,by the way why are you here in my room?" Evan asked.

"Hmm....after today's incident I know that you will definitely try to know about the reason behind everything from your grand parents" before Samuel can complete his conversation....

"Yup papa after selecting an outfit I was thinking to go inside grandpa room to know everything" Evan said.

"Nooo....Evu you can't do that dear, don't ask them anything" Samuel said.

"But why dad? Why can't I ask them anything ?" Evan asked.

"Now I can't say anything to you dear but, you will get to know everything in the future, and I know you will solve this problem" Samuel said.

"Okay dad I will wait eagerly for that day, and I promise you that I will solve everything " Evan said to his father.

"Huh! What a self-confidence my son,we are really lucky to be your parents,you are only thirteen but your behaviour is like a grown up" Samuel thought.

"Okay Evan, now you go to bed,we all have to get there early" Samuel said tapping on Evan's shoulder and went outside.

All went to bed,got up early in the morning and travelled to the church "Wow! Mr James Peter it has been a long time we met each other,I think it has been approximately five years" The church head priest.

"Yup father it has been exactly seven years I left my home town, friends, business everything here because of that son of the bitch and went where I am  living now" Evan's grand father said.

"Ohh..ohhh....calm down Mr James,why are you getting hyper for a simple matter,after all he is your only son,and what is his fault that you are punishing him"

"And by the way today you kept a prayer in this church because today is your son's birthday and you knew that he love our church alot" Head priest said.

"Huh! No no not for his sake I'm here with my family,my grandson is thirteen now and I want his future to be good, and most importantly he should not be like my son"

"So give your blessings to my grandson,he should know about this church and my family wealth,so today I bought him here" James said.

"Okay come on get inside,the prayer will be started in five minutes " priest said caressing Evan hairs.

All went together inside the church and started the prayer, meanwhile our Evan heard a sweet voice beside his window.

"Praise the lord father! Yup I'm fine and I'm really good in my studies,I'm getting good grades,papa and mumma are very happy with me"

"Yeah father my little baby brother tear all my books and always create trouble for me,but I love him alot , he is very adorable"

"Wow! Evan what a cute voice, who might be she that other than others only your attention went towards her?" Evan inner voice said.

Without thinking anything" mom you all carry on, I will meet you all near the parking area or outside the church" Evan said to his mom and walked outside without waiting to hear what is his mom saying.

Evan didn't found the girl outside,he started searching for her outside the church, actually Evan didn't saw her face,he only heard her voice and her pink colour frock from the back.

Almost for fifteen minutes Evan searched for her, but he didn't found her,so with a disappointed heart and sad face he was standing near the garden of the church and.....

"Hey! You big brother! Don't you have any eyes? Are you blind?" A cute five years girl in her pink frock came in front of Evan and asked holding her waist with her two little hands.

Seeing her cute angry face and the posture of her holding her waist Evan smiled " Big bro you are blind and deaf too? Can't you hear me? Why are you smiling? Are you mocking me?" She asked.

"Ohhh.....I'm really sorry doll, I'm really not mocking you,tell me what I have done wrong to you that you are angry with me and calling me deaf and blind?" Evan asked with a smile.

"Huh! Why I'm angry? First look down where are you stepping over? A week before I planted that flower plant here and you are standing on it, you killed my plant" She said twisting her lips.

Hearing it Evan immediately looked down towards his legs and" Oh! She is correct I'm really standing on a little plant" He said to himself.

"Hey! Big brother why are you quite again,tell me why are still standing on my plant move away " she said pushing Evan a little.

"I'm.....I'm really sorry doll, I was searching you.... I mean I was searching for some one and I didn't noticed the plant,I'm really sorry please forgive me, don't be angry with me" Evan said.

"Hey! I'm not your doll, don't call me doll" She said trying to replant the plant.

"Okay I'm sorry I won't call you doll, tell me what is your name and what your parents call you?" Evan asked.

" Hmm....I'm my Papa's Princess and my actual name is ......before she can tell her name" princess.... Princess where are you dear?" She heard her father voice.

" Papaa....I'm here, come here papa" she said.

" What are you doing here? And who is this boy?"Her dad asked.

"I don't know this brother and I'm here for my plants, come on let's go and take blessings from our Almighty God " she said and holded her dad's hand and went from there.

Evan followed them and took a few pictures of her with his camera, but before he can talk with her and know about her, his grand father called him" Evan come here I want to introduce you with someone"

So it was the first and last day of Evan to meet his princess, he only know her nick name PRINCESS, he searched for her everywhere in the church, but no use he didn't found anything.

Evan used to visit his grandparents every year on his vaccination and visited the church too in a hope that he can meet her.

But he never got the opportunity to see her again, he tried to know about her and her family from the priest with whom she spoke that day, but a month before he died.

So all his hopes went in vain, but he continued searching for her, but when Ria said about killing her and her family and Ria showed some proofs too.

From that day Evan quit the idea of visiting India, it's not true that he believed in Ria's words completely,but he had a fear of what if it's true?.

It's the sad past of Evan about his girlfriend princess, and now he is very disappointed with himself for loosing her and unable to finding out her belongings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 9 5
Meet Ciana, a young 21 year old college student with her whole life ahead of her. Most would call her a shy bookworm who would rather stay home and r...
276 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
41.3K 1.6K 47
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.... ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
1.3K 31 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...