TRUTH OF RIA'S SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE!

AUTHOR'S POV;-

As you all read in the tenth chapter,Ria said to Evan that he belongs to her and she has already made his princess and his family vanish from this world.

And now Evan belongs to her and only her and he has to accept her and make her his life partner, but  Evan said no and slapped Ria for her rude behaviour and asked her to get out from his function.

As you all read, Kelly, Evan's assistant didn't stop him, Evan would have killed Ria, so after pushing Evan away Ria ran towards the parking lot and drove her car fast outside.

Kelly quickly walked towards Ria's father and " Sir  My boss Evan and miss Ria got into a big fight and Ria mam drove her car speed angrily to somewhere"

"So please try to contact her and try to calm her down, she is really very angry and fractured sir" Kelly said.

"Okay Mr Kelly thanks for informing me about everything, but you don't worry she won't be angry with Evan for a long time,he is her best friend " Ria's father said casually.

Immediately Kelly reached near disturbed and tensed Evan and" Sir, please don't take Miss Ria's words seriously, nothing is true in her words".

"Approximately from nine years you are searching for your crush and you,the great Evan Samuel was unable to find out anything about her, then how come miss Ria?"

"So please calm down and believe in your love, today or tomorrow we will find your princess, so please enjoy the party and forget about Ria Mam's words, her intention is to make you tense about your princess" Kelly said.

Evan said okay to Kelly but somewhere inside his heart he was feeling very bad,he was in a confusion what to believe and what not to?

So Ria drove her car angrily and reached her condo and went directly into her bar area and started drinking till she got fully drunk.

And started recollecting everything happened between her and Evan"ohh.....no no I should not have came here, I can't think a life without my Evan"

"At any cost I have to comprise with him, he is really a stupid he truly believed in my bullshits, from these many years he is unable to find out the photo girl"

"Hahaha....then how come I,who has never met or saw her once do something to her or her family or even I can find her, I don't know anything or anyone from India"

"Huh! I have really ruined everything today, all it happened because of that slut( the lady from the party) who was getting intimate and closer to my Evan" Ria said to himself.

Meanwhile here in the party" Hey! Kelly I'm getting some negative vibes man, I feel like something bad is going to happen" Evan said sweating too much.

"Huh! Why so boss? Are you tensed about Miss Ria? Yup I can understand your situation,after all she is your bestie"

"But you don't have to think anything negatively about her sir, you know about her character,she is not such type of girls who does something bad to herself " Kelly said.

"Uhhh....you are correct Kelly, Ria is not a person who tries to do anything negatively,she is a very brave girl, tomorrow morning or in few hours she will be infront of me" Evan said.

"Hahaha.....yeah yeah ....you are correct boss, in a blink of time Ria mam will forget everything about today and stood before you tomorrow or late in the night" Kelly said.

"Yup it's hundred and one percent true Kelly, but still I don't know I'm feeling somewhat uneasy " Evan said walking left and right.

"Huh...huh...wait wait a minute sir, are you tensed about your crush( princess)? Are you believing in Miss Ria words?" Kelly asked holding Evan hands.