๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ || ๐— .๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›...

By hydrangeatrees

"๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ?" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

-ห‹ห เผป DISCLAIMER เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 001 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 002 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 003 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 004 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 005 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 006 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 007 เผบ หŽหŠ-
-ห‹ห เผป 008 เผบ หŽหŠ-

-ห‹ห เผป 009 เผบ หŽหŠ-

1.3K 54 22
By hydrangeatrees

"officer"

"you knew?" Mike glared down at the picture. "this whole time?" he glanced at the distraught woman. "did Y/n know?" he showed her the picture, pointing at the little girl.

"no!" Vanessa shook her head. "she didn't know anything, and neither did her family."

"so, you knew about my brother." he glared at the police woman.

"not about Garett, no." she shook her head. "at least, not when i met you." she whispered.

Mike slammed the picture down on a table and looked at Vanessa. "tell me how to stop them." he glared at her. "tell me how to save my sister and girlfriend!" he yelled. "tell me!"

• • •

Y/n held Abby close to her torso, with her hands on her chest to keep her from going anywhere. "we should really go, Abby."

the woman wanted to leave, she wanted to run out that door and run home, but she couldn't go without Abby.

all of a sudden, a spark came from the stage and the lights started to shine down on the robots.

Talking In Your Sleep started playing and the band was quick to start moving.

Y/n and Abby stared up at the stage in slight awe and the little girl giggled

• • •

"electricity, electricity is the key." Vanessa told Mike as she brought out a box. she opened it and grabbed a tazer. "we use there for animal control.

Mike looked at it and grabbed it out of her hand. he put on a utility belt that Vanessa gave him and tried not to wince in pain from his cuts.

"it won't do permanent damage, but it'll mess with the animatronic circuitry, hopefully buy you some time." Vanessa told him and watched as he put on his tattered zip up hoodie.

"come with me." Mike looked at her.

Vanessa crossed her arms and shook her head. "no." she said and backed away.

"Vanessa, you owe it to me, you owe it to them and you owe it to Y/n."

"no, i can't." she shook her head and closed the box. "if he's there, i..." her breath trembled. "i won't be any use to you, believe me."

Mike looked at her. "he really messed you up, didn't he?" he asked her.

Vanessa looked at him and then dug into her pockets. she pulled out a set of keys and dropped them into his palm. "take these." she told him.

Mike quickly ran out and got into the cop car, he thought about his sister and Y/n, the ones who are now in danger because of him.

"you need to avoid the front entrance..."

Chica turned to both Y/n and Abby and waved her hand to get them closer. Abby looked up at Y/n with her puppy dog eyes.

Y/n looked down at her and groaned. "you are just like your brother." she mumbled and grabbed her hand, leading her towards the chicken.

Y/n let go of her hand as Chica showed her the cupcake she held. suddenly, she was lifted off the ground and carried off the stage, a hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

"there's an outlet vent on the east side of the building, that's the best way inside."

Mike walked through the vents and laid down on his stomach as he got to the stage. he looked out and saw Abby looking up at Chica and Y/n being carried away.

"no!" Mike mumbled to himself and hit the vent. he hit it again and it made a loud sound while it hit the ground.

he looked up at the stage and silently walked over, crouched so they couldn't see him. Mike was barely able to cover himself when Freddy turned around and looked at the same spot where he once stood.

Mike peeked over the stage and saw Abby was gone too. he looked closer and saw Y/n kicking fanatically, trying to get out of the arms of a mangled Freddy.

"Y/n." Mike whispered to himself.

Y/n was being carried down a hallway. before it stopped in front of some double doors. the doors opened by themselves, revealing an open animatronic.

the mangled Freddy let Y/n go as soon as the doors behind them closed and locked. Y/n turned around and looked at the robot. "what the hell!" she yelled.

the robot only stared down at her and started walking closer, making Y/n back away. her back hit the table that the open robot laid on and the woman glanced at it.

it had a white base and purple hair, it had in a purple tutu with some yellow balls on the ends and purple ballet shoes on.

"what the hell is this?" Y/n mumbled to herself as she looked at the robot.

Mike was by the stage, pouring water all over it. he grabbed his tazer and shot at the water, making both Freddy and Bonnie short circuit.

Y/n was lifted off the ground, once again, and towards the open chest of the robot. the woman screamed and banged on mangled Freddy's back. "let go of me!" she yelled.

Y/n heard loud banging outside the doors that she came through. "Y/n!" she heard Abby yell.

the h/c woman screamed again as Freddy was two inches away from placing her inside. "hey!" they heard a voice.

Mike stood on a platform pointing a tazer at mangled Freddy. Y/n quickly got out of Freddy's hold and ran towards Mike.

the man shot his tazer at the robot and made it shirt circuit.

Abby managed to get through the doors and ran towards Y/n as Freddy fell. Y/n was quick to bring Abby into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "you okay?" she asked.

before she could get an answer, Mike jumped down down the platform and wrapped them both into a hug. "are you okay? are you hurt?" he asked them and looked at their faces.

"asshole!" Y/n exclaimed and hit Mikes chest. "you don't just leave without telling me where you were going!" she hit him again.

Mike only grabbed her face and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. "you're amazing, you know that, right?" he whispered to her.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "what?" she asked.

Mike kissed her again and then grabbed Abby. "listen to me, i've been an idiot about so many things. i've been stuck trying to fix the past, but you are the most important thing to me and so i promise i'm gonna do better."

"i love you too, Mike." Abby smiled at her brother. "but we should probably go now."

"right, okay, come on." he pushed his sister forward and grabbed Y/n's hand. they ran down the hallway, but Mike more so limped.

"are you okay?" Y/n asked Mike, worried for him.

"yeah." he groaned. "keep going." he pointed forward and pulled out the long tazer Vanessa gave him.

Y/n ran by Abby's side, looking down hallways to see if anything was coming for them while Mike looked back.

as they rounded a corner, the cupcake bit down in Mikes calf, making him fall with a yell.

"Mike!" Abby shrieked.

"go! run!" he yelled at the two girls.

"Abby, go run and hide." Y/n pushed the little girl forward. when Abby was gone, Y/n quickly grabbed the tazer that Mike dropped and ran toward him leg.

Mike managed to kick it off but it flew through the air, going to bit him again, when Y/n stood in front of Mike with the tazer. she turned it on and tazed the cupcake until it fell onto the ground.

she panted and turned around to look at Mike. he looked up at her in complete adoration and awe.

"come on." Y/n snapped him out of it and pulled him up. "we gotta get Abby and get the hell out of here."

Mike threw his arm over Y/n shoulder and the duo walked onto the restaurant, panting heavily and all sweaty.

"Abby?" Y/n shouted.

"Abby, where are you?" Mike looked around.

the two suddenly heard noises coming from their right. in the darkness stepped out a huge yellow bunny, the same one Y/n saw in her dream.

Mike was quick to taze the bunny but it just simply laughed and kicked the tazer away. the bunny then charged at the two and knocked them over a couple of chairs.

Y/n hit her head against the floor groaning as she felt a pounding headache forming while Mike rolled beside her.

"you couldn't just leave it alone, could you?!" the man in the bunny suit yelled. Mike panted and looked at Y/n. "lucky me."

Mike sat next to Y/n and looked up. "this is prefect. first i kill your brother, now i kill you. symmetry, my friend."

"go to hell." Mike panted. the bunny man chuckled and then kicked Mike, knocking him unconscious.

"Mike!" Y/n yelled and quickly grabbed his face. "wake up, come on." she whispered and slapped his cheek gently.

"wake up, children!"

Y/n looked up and saw Freddy and Bonnie sitting up on the stage, looking at her.

"i have something for you to play with!"

Y/n covered Mikes body as the man walked up to them. "this is going to be fun." he said while looking down at Y/n.

"get off him, sweetie." he tilted his head to the side and pulled out a knife.

the h/c woman glared at him. "like he said, go to hell."

"that's enough!" Vanessa yelled. "drop the knife." she ordered with her gun in hand.

the man chuckled and looked at Vanessa. "little old for temper tantrums, aren't we, Vanessa?"

"i'm not kidding, dad." she shook her head.

"dad?!" Y/n looking at Vanessa and then at the bunny.

the bunny lifted its hand and pulled off the head, revealing William Afton. "uncle Will." the woman whispered.

William looked down at Y/n and smirked. "Henry Emily's other daughter." he tilted his head. "you know, your sister looked a lot like you."

"Charlie?" Y/n breathed out.

"yeah." he kept his smirk. "she was lovely too, too bad i didn't have enough time to stuff her into one of those." he pointed to the robots.

"you sick psychopath!" Y/n yelled. "my dad was right, it was you!"

William scoffed. "of course he was right! he's Henry Emily after all!" he laughed loudly. "he always had to be right."

"Mike!" Abby shrieked and ran over to Y/n and Mike, shaking him.

William looked away from his friends daughter and towards his own. "now, put down the gun and fix the mess that you created!" his voice got louder by each word.

he walked closer and chuckled. "we both know that you're not gonna use a-" he was cut off by a bullet piercing his shoulder.

as the father and daughter duo fought, Mike was finally regaining consciousness. "Mike!" Abby laughed happily.

"Mike." Y/n sighed in relief and kissed his cheek. "you okay?" she asked.

Mike managed to nod his head and look at the drawing wall, then he heard Vanessa's voice in his head. "the Yellow Rabbit. he controls them."

"the drawings." Mike croaked out. "the Yellow Rabbit hurt your friends, show them what really happened." Mike told Abby.

Y/n looked around and noticed Abby had her crayons. "Abby, stay here with your brother." she ordered her and stood up quietly.

"no, Y/n." Mike tried grabbing her arm but she slipped away.

the woman pulled a poster off the wall and ran over to Abby. "draw what happened, quickly." she told her n's looked up at where Vanessa was.

her dad currently held her in a chokehold and held her up against some arcade game. "Mike, we gotta-" she turned to Mike but he wasn't there. "Mike?"

"done." Abby told Y/n and showed her picture.

"it's perfect, Abby, come on." she pushed the little girl to run in front of her and to the drawing wall.

William caught a glimpse of the two running from the corner of his eye and let go of his daughter.

he looked at the two girls that ripped a drawing off the wall. "hey!" the man called out.

Y/n grabbed a crayon that Abby had and strapped the picture to the wall, just as the lights in the restaurant turned off.

William looked at the two girls that stood in front of him. "what have you done?" he asked.

a light shone on Abby's drawing of the Yellow Rabbit with a bloodied knife stabbing all of the kids.

William looked around, nervously as he noticed how all the animatronics had approached him.

"they can see you now." Abby told him and grabbed Y/n's hand. "they know what you did."

he went to approach them when Foxy stood on his way. "move, move!" he yelled at the robot.

suddenly all of the lights shone on him, making him wince from the sudden sight of light.

Mike limped back into the restaurant and Abby was quick to run toward him, pulling Y/n with her.

"look at you." William looked at the robots slowly walking towards him. "look at the nasty things that you have become." he yelled. "look how small you are. how worthless you are!" he turned on a circle. "i made you!" he yelled.

the cupcake clearly was not having any of it and jumped straight at him, biting down on his costume. William managed to get the robot off of him after a great struggle and it looked like the cupcake but off a huge chunk.

suddenly, the spring locks started falling into place, piercing William's body. with each little spring, he let out a loud yell and a breath.

he ended on his knees and grabbed his mask, holding it above his head. "i always... come back." he said in a dark voice, looking Y/n straight in the eyes as he placed the mask on his head.

the lights in the restaurant started falling from the ceiling and breaking into pieces. Abby helped her brother walk while Y/n grabbed Vanessa's limp body.

"come on, we gotta get out of here!" Y/n panted and dragged Vanessa with her.

Mike and Abby walked ahead of her, trying to walk as quickly as possible.

Y/n looked back over her shoulder and saw Foxy dragging Williams body while the others surrounded him.

she stared at the white lights on Williams mask before walking out with Vanessa's body out of the restaurant.

◦ ◦ ◦

"have a nice day!" Y/n smiled at her customer before sighing.

she looked down at her watch and saw that it was closing time. she silently cheered and looked for her employee. "Montgomery, you can clock out!" she called out.

the man with red hair patted her shoulder and nodded his head. "i'll see you tomorrow, Y/n!"

Y/n smiled and started closing the store. after she did all her closing work, she left her name tag in the counter and walked out. she pulled the white gate down and locked it.

she walked out of the mall and saw Mike leaning up against his car, waiting for her. when he saw her, his face immediately brightened. "hey." he smiled.

"hi." she approved him and gave him a peck in the lips. "ready to get Abby?" Y/n asked and walked around to the passengers side.

Mike opened the drivers door and got in. "yes, we still haven't decided on dinner tonight." he told her as he backed out of the patching spot.

"just let Abby decide, pizza or spaghetti." Y/n smiled at him.

"yeah." he scoffed. "she'll probably say she wants both."

Y/n laughed and shook her head. "you find another job?" she bit her lip and looked out the window.

"yeah." Mike smiled at her. "i'm a night security guard at this old hotel."

Y/n whipped her head towards him. "what?"

Mike looked at her and then laughed. "i'm kidding!" he smiled. "i started the police program today." he told her.

"that's great, Mike." she placed her hand on top of his.

◦ ◦ ◦

"it's not that hard, what do you want for dinner? pizza or spaghetti?" Mike asked once again.

"both." Abby answered.

Mike looked at Y/n with a knowing look. Y/n just smiled and looked behind her at Abby. "you gotta choose, honey."

"but i want both!" Abby smiled.

"you can't have both." Mike shook his head.

"fine." Abby thought for a second. "spaghetti, with meatballs."

"okay." Y/n nodded. "we can do that."

◦ ◦ ◦

Y/n placed a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in front of Abby, who looked a little bit down. "you okay, honey?" Y/n sat next to her.

Abby just hummed and started pushing around the meatball on her plate. "you okay?" Mike asked her as he sat down.

"i was just thinking about my friends." Abby sighed. "they're all alone, no one takes care of them anymore."

"oh, sweetie." Y/n kissed Abby's head.

Abby looked at Y/n with pleading eyes. "can we go visit them sometimes?" she asked.

Y/n froze and looked up at Mike. he thought about it for a second before smiling a little. "you know what?" Abby turned around. "you never know what might happen." Mike smiled at his little sister.

Abby was happy with that answer and started eating her dinner.

"do you think if you drink enough milk you just turn into a cow?" Mike asked out of the blue.

the two girls started laughing. "no." Abby answered.

"would you start, like, getting spots on you like a cow?" he asked again.

Y/n laughed. "Mike!" she smiled.

"what? it's a genuine question!" he smiled at the woman.

Y/n just shook her head and ate her spaghetti while Mike continued to ask Abby ridiculous questions.

after they all ate their food, Y/n started cleaning and washing the dishes while Mike put Abby to sleep.

"Abby, lay down." Mike pushed Abby's chest down for the fifth time since she put her into the bed.

Abby giggled and flopped down on her bed, bringing the duvet over her chest. Mike sat down next to her with a smile. "can't forget Freddy." he gave her the pink teddy bear that she got from Y/n.

"thank you." she whispered and hugged the teddy close to her. "so..." Abby looked up at her brother with a cheeky smile. "when are you gonna do it?" she asked.

Mike breathed out a laugh and pulled out a small box out of his pocket. "i was thinking now." he smiled. "would that be okay?"

Abby smiled brightly and nodded her head. "go." she told him. "go!" she giggled.

Mike smiled at his sister and kissed her forehead. "good night, Abs." he stood up and went to shut off the lights when he saw his vest in the floor. "Abby." he turned to look at her.

Abby had already closed her eyes and pretended not to hear him. Mike bent down and picked up the vest, shutting the lights and closed the door behind him after he walked out.

he stood by the door and looked down at the box in his hand. he fumbled with it a little before opening it.

a silver ring sat in the middle with some small diamonds that went all the way around. he closed the box and put it in his pocket.

he walked down the hallway and saw Y/n sitting on the living room couch in his shirt and some shirts with a glass of red wine in her hand.

she turned her head towards him and smiled. "hey." she whispered.

Mike smiled at her and hung up the vest on the coat rack. "i still can't believe that you kept that stupid vest." Y/n shook her head and took a sip from her glass.

Mike walked towards the couch and poured himself a glass of wine and sat down. "memories." he said and took a big sip of the wine, to calm his nerves.

"woah, officer, slow down." Y/n chuckled and took his glass and placed it on the table along with her glass. "you okay?" she asked and snuggled up to his side.

Mike looked down at her and stared at her face while she stared at the tv. he sighed and placed his head on top of hers.

Y/n smiled and went to ask him again but stopped when she saw an open box with a ring inside of it in front of her.

she raised her head from Mikes shoulder and looked at him. Mike laid his head on the back of the couch and smiled softly. "marry me?" he asked in a low voice.

Y/n smiled at him and nodded her head.

"i would love to."

••••
please do not forget to vote, it really motivates me to write more <3

AND CUT, SCENE.

this fanfiction is officially over. this is fr the shortest ff i have ever written but oh well💁‍♀️

now all i need is to either wait for ff suggestions or try and find a movie or a show to write a ff of.

BYE GUYSSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.6K 16
๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ• โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ! โ”Šอ™ ใƒป... หห‹ ห–*ยฐเฟ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง โŒ—โŒ— หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...
11K 361 26
"I could sit and lie to you, but what's the point, what's the use?" "I want you so bad." โ”โ”โ” A FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S FANFICTION ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”...
30.9K 655 25
๐Ÿชผโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*โ”€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก a city girl moves back to her hometown and comes in contact with a security guard. โ”€ " i know exactly the type of girl you...
9.4K 347 13
|๐™›๐™ฃ๐™–๐™› ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š ~ 2023 ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™Š๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ โ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ...