เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

De riw_ayat

๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†. ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ... Mai multe

Dedication
Introduction
โ€ขCh-1โ€ข
โ€ขCh-2โ€ข
โ€ขCh-3โ€ข
โ€ขCh-4โ€ข
โ€ขCh-5โ€ข
โ€ขCh-6โ€ข
โ€ขCh-7โ€ข
โ€ขCh-8โ€ข
โ€ขCh-10โ€ข
โ€ขCh-11โ€ข
โ€ขCh-12โ€ข
โ€ขCh-13โ€ข
โ€ขCh-14โ€ข
โ€ขCh-15โ€ข
โ€ขCh-16โ€ข
โ€ขCh-17โ€ข
โ€ขCh-18โ€ข
โ€ขCh-19โ€ข
โ€ขCh-20โ€ข
โ€ขCh-21โ€ข
โ€ขCh-22โ€ข
โ€ขCh-23โ€ข
โ€ขCh-24โ€ข
โ€ขCh-25โ€ข
โ€ขCh-26โ€ข
โ€ขCh-27โ€ข
โ€ขCh-28โ€ข
โ€ขCh-29โ€ข
โ€ขCh-30โ€ข
โ€ขCh-31โ€ข
โ€ขCh-32โ€ข
โ€ขCh-33โ€ข
โ€ขCh-34โ€ข
โ€ขCh-35โ€ข
โ€ขCh-36โ€ข
โ€ขCh-37โ€ข
โ€ขCh-38โ€ข
โ€ขCh-39โ€ข
โ€ขCh-40โ€ข
โ€ขCh-41โ€ข
โ€ขCh-42โ€ข
โ€ขCh-43โ€ข
โ€ขCh-44โ€ข
โ€ขCh-45โ€ข
โ€ขCh-46โ€ข
โ€ขCh-47โ€ข
โ€ขCh-48โ€ข
โ€ขCh-49โ€ข
โ€ขCh-50โ€ข (PART 1)
โ€ขCh-50โ€ข (PART-2)
โ€ขCh-51โ€ข
โ€ขCh-52โ€ข
โ€ขCh-53โ€ข
โ€ขCh-54โ€ข
โ€ขCh-55โ€ข

โ€ขCh-9โ€ข

552 62 4
De riw_ayat

Varnika's POV

"But you-", before I could complete he cut me off by saying "Get ready I don't have the whole day". Not actually saying but commanding.
And if it would have been anyone else,  He would not have been able to speak so much.

Why in the whole damn universe, he has to be the one.....!!!!
I feel like killing him every time we meet.

He slammed the door while I was sitting on my bed stunned, pissed off and red due to wrath.

Keeping aside my rage, I went to take shower and got ready.

When I entered the living room I didn't found anyone.
Is he gone?
You're not that lucky...!

"Arey Varnika, beta late ho Raha hai....kaha thi tum", my coming from the kitchen yelling at me.

(Varnika, it's getting late, where were you?)

"Mai to taiyaar hu, uss admi ko hi time nhi hai", I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

(I am already ready, that man doesn't have time)

I looked at maa, she indicating something with her eyes...!
But what???
She continued the commanding with her eyes but I couldn't understand what the hell was going on.

"Kya hua mum-", I was about to complete but the moment I turned, the words stuck on my throat.
He was leaning against sofa, watching me with arms folded around. Lips already smiling.
Narcissistic.

(What happened mum-)

I grabbed my bag quickly and walked out the home, after seeing off my mom.
I didn't turned back to see whether he was following me or not.
Ofcourse he'll, he don't have any other options.

He came and stood beside me wearing his shades.

His Mercedes was parked just in front of my Gate.
I opened the door for the back seat and was about to sit but the asshole interrupted.
"Sit in the front". His voice clearly shows the dominance and I swear, I won't mind killing him if he again talked to me in that tone.
He opened the door of the passenger seat for me with his egoistic smirk, I feel like stabbing him.

"Who the fuck are you to order me". If my mom found that I'm talking to her so called future son-in-law with this tone, I am gone.

"I am not your chauffeur". For a moment It felt like I was arguing to myself. The bossy tone, eyes showing equal rage like mine, Stubborn as scaur.
Unfortunately he was right, Since it was his car so I can't argue.
I sat in the passenger seat. After what happened in my room, we both hesitated to look into each other's eyes.

I was looking outside the window while his gaze was fixed on the road. he broke the awkward silence and asked, "Where should we go first?" In a polite voice.

"I have to get myself a dress and after that some gifts for bhaiya bhabhi". Since we have to tolerate each other for the next few hours, I kept my voice soft.

"Fine".

"You can also look for something, I will help you select your outfit".
It felt like I was forcing him to talk.

"Hmm, we'll see that afterwards, first let's get your dress".

Okay-okay, He is also trying.
As an interior designer, the first thing I observed was the interior of his car.

The matte finishing, making it look more modern, heated and Pearl white ventilated seats, Futuristic digital dash, glowing with information. His car was speaking luxury in every single way.
Everything was perfect except the man beside me.

Ye insaan itna boring kyu hai, mujhe samjh nhi ata.

(Why this man is so damn boring I don't understand?)

During the whole I was looking either on my phone or outside the window, ignoring the man who gets charged even for smiling.
I turned my gaze towards him, his perfectly shaped fingers were curled around the steering wheel, He was wearing shades, his eyes were stuck on the road, Crisp olive green solid shirt khakhi colour tan pants. Shirt was tight enough to flex his powerful biceps. Sleeves were rolled giving me a broad view of his veiny arms.

Stop gwaking Varnika.

His eyes meet mine and for a moment I felt embarrassed because I was already looking at him.
Correction- glaring at him.

I tried to break the eye contact but he smiled and moved his gaze back to the road.

Did he just smile? Agastya Singh Rathore smiled? It's not the first time I'm seeing him smiling but every time he does, it surprises me!

Varnika stop what you are thinking.

We Reached one of the most famous malls in Delhi, decided to buy all the dresses and outfits first and then the gifts.

We went to one of my designers.
I was choosing for an hour, but the collection was boring and repeated.

He was busy with his calls and messages most of the time. It won't surprise me if I got to know, he doesn't remember that we are here together.

I mean, I know it's Monday and one can't just avoid all the work and go shopping but at least you can manage for half an hour.

Anyways why I'm expecting him to be with me, I'm myself a designer. I always choose the best for me, it's not a big deal.

I almost tired more than 30 dresses but didn't found the right one.

"Varnika, Since one and a half hours you are selected an outfit, what's taking so long", he finally spoke, that too complained.

I was already struggling to select a dress  and by listening to his sarcasm I pissed off.

"Agastya, if you're so annoyed by this then you can leave, even after coming here you are busy on the phone", I was still finding myself a dress which will go with the event, instead of helping me choose an outfit, this man was asking stupid questions.

"Please show me that one", I pointed towards a hot pink gown and the my designer forwarded me it.

I went inside and tried it but no.... It's too heavy and shiny, I want something elegant and classy.

I stepped outside the Trial room, "Nothin-"
Before I could demand, I heard Agastya talking to my designer. Not actually talking but commanding.

"Pack every single dress she touched" the designer did nothing but nodded.
This man is crazy. He thinks if his money is something people fall for, I mean no doubt some girls do that but not women.

"No need for that Mr. Rathore", my voice was calm yet it was enough to sound like a warning.

I went to him and eyed the designer.
"next time you want to show off your money at least do not flex it when you're in my empire", I mocked him.
Yes the showroom belongs to Effortless-elegance.

"Showing off my money??? Really...!", his eyes were full of pride and ego, jaw was clinched and his signature cold expression.

"Let me tell you Agastya, I'm capable enough to buy every single thing that catches my sight, It will only matter when someone chooses the perfect one for me from thousands of options",  my eyes locked with his.
I meant every single word I uttered. I've earned enough that I could spend my money without even checking the cost.

I could see his lips slightly turned into a smirk, a side smirk which was showing pride and narcissism.
This man.

He took a step forward and bent to my ear, his breath giving my body a current. His perfume is intoxicated more than alcohol. "That's like my Queen", the deep gruff voice gave me goosebumps all over the body.
Before I could react, He went to the designer.
I feel like killing him.

"Look at that rose gold one", he asked the one of the staff members.
It was a beautiful gown with glitter work on the shoulders.

Okay, we must agree, he does have  a good choice.

Of course that's why in the crowd of hundred he chose you to introduce as a girlfriend.
Well another truth.

I can't believe I was literally a stupid conversation with myself instead of choosing an outfit.

We finalised the dress, after selecting the dress for me, look at this man, he is behaving as if he himself designed the dress for me.
Agastya and his pride against the world.

Agastya refused to shop for him, and I didn't push him. We almost bought everything only flowers were left that we'll get while driving back home.

"Let's have something", I said because it was almost 3:00 and I didn't even have time to have my breakfast.

"What would you like to have?", he gazed at me and God, my heart was rushing faster than a bullet train.

I was confused, Not always but again, the day I met this guy, nothing remained normal.
We had pizza in one of the best Italian cafes and after that we headed towards home.

The car stopped in front of a bouquet shop.

I already booked a big bouquet of red and white roses.
It was double the size of the regular bouquet, I took it from the shopkeeper, my hands lost control and it was about to drop down when two powerful, muscular veined arms held it.

Agastya's strong hands gave support to mine which by the time were as cold as icebergs.
Our eyes met and that was enough to get lost. I swear, when I look into his eyes, the world gets blurred.

We realised the profundity of the moment and I moved my hand back, he kept the bouquet inside and without any further tension, we headed towards home.

No one spoke anything after the flower shop, I didn't mind the silence. It was better than discussing the details of that eye contact in which I am still lost.

"You like roses?", he finally broke the silence but I was so lost that I didn't hear it clearly.

"I love roses, you can say I'm obsessed with roses especially red roses.", I replied (trying not to fumble)

"Noted", he said under his breath but I heard it. His fingers were curled around the steering wheel. so fucking beautiful as if they were specially sculpted for him.

I didn't push the conversation, and avoided looking at him.
I know he was also avoiding facing me, The hesitation in his eyes can clearly speak.

Finally we reached home.
This was the longest day in my life but still I didn't want to end it soon.
Don't ask me why....!

-----------------•----------------

Hey Readers!
How was the chapter???
Tell me your favourite part of the chapter in the comments.
I like reading your comments so please share the reviews.
Do follow on Instagram for regular updates and some spoilers.
Instagram- _riw_ayat_
Do vote.follow.comment.
Love you all♡

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

71.4K 3.8K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
29.9K 1.5K 17
๐ˆ๐Š๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐€ ๐’๐„๐“๐‡ ๐ฑ ๐€๐•๐˜๐”๐Š๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‡ ๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐ˆ Avyukt Singh Oberoi is a 29 years old. He is the eldest son of the family. Cold, ru...
72.9K 8.4K 52
Meet agastya Malhotra who grumpy heir of Malhotras industries. Agastya has everything including a haunted past. The wall to his heart is closed. He h...
20.1K 987 23
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...