BORUSARA : Entwined Destinies

By selene17_here

Boruto and Sarada always knew each other and grew watching each other fighting almost everytime and also were... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 4

323 3 4
By selene17_here

Sarada and Boruto stood before the shimmering crystal, their hearts raced with excitement and anticipation. The soft glow cast by the crystal bathed them in an otherworldly light, illuminating the chamber with its ethereal beauty.

Boruto couldn't tear his gaze away from Sarada, her silhouette bathed in the gentle radiance of the crystal. "Sarada, this feels like something out of a dream," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've never felt so alive."

Sarada turned to him, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of awe and wonder. "It's like we've stumbled upon a treasure beyond our wildest imagination," she replied, her voice tinged with excitement. "And we get to explore it together."

When Sarada realised what she just said she turned to face the other side as she was blushing so was he , stealing glances at each other.

With a shared smile, Boruto reached out to touch the crystal, Sarada held his wrist "Don't touch it baka we don't know what might happen if we did touch it"

"You're right , but I can't control myself Sarada, it's so beautiful just like you" his slipping mouth spit the truth making him go silent and turning his gaze away. Sarada's face was the darkest shade of red when he said that.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful??" Asked the Uchiha, she couldn't look him in the eyes but was looking upto him for any expressions still blushing like ever.

"I would be lying if I said no. You are the most beautiful girl I know dattebasa" replied her baka , rubbing the back of his neck , embarrassed how to look her in th eye.

They both kept stealing glances at each other none ready to speak or go further . Boruto being the extrovert initiated the convo and decided look further to see what more in the cave .

They were already at the dead end of the cave with the chamber with the crystal 🔮  Sarada's eyes were on the mesmerizing beauty of the crystal with a slight blush on her face remembering what the blond told her earlier.

Boruto looked at her silent pink face , thinking what good deeds did he do in the past to find a beauty like her. He thought to himself if he should consider telling her his feeling for her.

Since there was nothing more to watch they decided not to tell anyone about this beautiful crystal for the time being.

As they were out of the cave now the seting sun in their sight, Sarada proposed that they go home for today, when Boruto decided *now or never*
He held her wrist from behind, making her look confused and question what he's upto.

He slowly exited his grip on her hand and let go of it, the Uchiha silently stared at the Uzumaki, his nervous face looked no where at Sarada but the ground, she noticed his hands trembling which made her worry of what really is bothering him and what she can do for him to be his usual self back.

Without a second thought she placed her one hand on his cheeks making him go red, now he stared at her and not the ground.

Looking into his eyes "why are you only like this when I'm with you , what is it that's worrying you, what is it that you are afraid to let me know" tears forming in her eyes which made him speak up

"Sa-Sara" before he could finish she pulled him by the collor smashing onto him , he felt warmth on his lips realising what was happening, she kissed him without any hesitation, yes she did he was so shocked he didn't do anything when she pulled back, he still looked so shock making the girl go pink.

Minutes passed by but he won't say anything but just stare at her. She felt disappointed did he really not like her? Was she the only one in love all this time? She was flooded with all the insecure thoughts in her mind.

"I should have known you really didn't like me like that afterall" teary eyes looking towards the ground.

"Sarada I-I--" she cut him off again.

"It's getting late , let's talk some other time" she ran away from him tearing while she ran away .

Boruto froze where he was not knowing what to do about this he decided he take it to another day.

The next day he went to all the possible places she used to be but he couldn't find her, he then went to her house she wasn't there as well or maybe she was but pretended not to be home.

Playing hide and seek a week already passed that's when he decided something daring while Sasuke was in the village.

It was exactly midnight when Sarada heard a slight knock on her window glass, knowing who could that be she still decided to ignore the blond. She continued reading her books on her device in the dark.

"I know you're awake, don't ignore me like I don't exist" he said in a faint voice so that only she hears him.

"Your window is already open do you want me to slide in or will you attend me atleast once? Or do I come from the front door telling Sasuke san you kissed me?"

The window immediately slide open, revealing a Sarada who wore less than she did outside her house, Boruto's eyes widen at his shock , she wore a short pant shorter than her usual length and a cropped cami top .

"what did you want at this hour?"  She asked

"I wanted to talk about something important "he answered

"At this hour?" She added

"You have been avoiding me purposely I never saw you in the past week and I knew this is when I can finally approach you" He added

"Come Inside, I don't anyone to see you outside my window at this hour"

"Do you always wear this at night?" He questioned

"Yeah, Is there any problem in it?"

"Not really it's just seeing so much of your skin and especially the change in the sense of dressing feels weird"

"The pls comfort your eyes by getting out of my room"

"Don't be mad pls, Sarada chan"

She felt a rush of blood towards her cheeks while he made himself comfortable sitting on her bed while she stood in front of him waiting for him to speak.

"Will you start speaking already?"

"Sarada will you kiss me again?"

"And why should I, you are not even my boyfriend!!"

"Then make me your boyfriend pls"

"Stop joking at this hour, you should head back before papa is awake"

"But I'm dead serious" he stared deep into her eyes

"Do you know how me rehersals I had to do just to talk to you now" he added

"But-you don't like me like that"  sarada spoke nervously

Without a word the uzamaki wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in a hug while he was still sitting and she was standing.

Suprised by his actions Sarada couldn't find herself refusing to his affection but instead wrapped her arms around his neck and they stayed like that for a while until Sarada spoke up .

"What are you implying by this?

"Isn't it clear now ? I don't just like you Sarada" he spoke

She broke the hug to look at him , feeling the urge to slap him so hard for giving her hope.

"It's more than liking, I guess we could call it as *I love you, Sarada * "

Upon hearing his last 3 words while he smiled made her feel like a huge weight was lifted from her. She had her signature expression on her face which looked neutral, making the Uzumaki question.

"What is this reaction I finally confessed my dear, eill not  say anything back, I mean I do know you too love me, right?" He teased with a smirk

"Umm....umm.... Yeah I-I do" she muttered

Boruto got up from the bed closing towards her , pulling her closer with his arms wrapped around her waist, their face only a inches apart where she could feel his warm breath on her lips.

"Now that I'm your boyfriend, will you kiss me again?" His words made her blush even more.

"I never said anything about you being my boyfriend " she answered

He pulled her even closer making her heart beat faster.

"You're saying this while your heart is about to pump out" oh no shot now he was so close he was able to feel her heart beating faster and faster.

She was looking into his eyes then on the floor then again in his eyes then oh no shit he was staring at his lips which then curved into a smirk.

"I'll take that as a yes"

He started closing the distance between them, Sarada moving forward as well , she tied her fingers around  his blond hairs, both melted into a passionate kiss , the one they never imagined they'll be having.

They had no more worries of what was happening around them , they were so into it that the time seemed to stop , they kept on pursuing each other's lips wrapped in the warmth not wanting to let go , until they heard two people peeking and giggling from their door , they let go as they were startled.

The door slid open, revealing a very happy looking Sakura and the neutral yet annoyed faced Sasuke.

The sight of Sasuke made Boruto gulp as he was staring into his soul while his arms still wrapped around his daughter. He let go of her.

"Sorry we didn't intend to intrupt you but you see sasuke kun was about to go crazy" sakura laughed it off.

"Let's head back into our room Sasuke kun , we shouldn't interrupt their sweet times, hehe I don't have to worry even if Boruto stays the night in her bed" Sakura added

"Mama your making me embarrassed " Sarada spoke

"Nothing to worry dear , you should continue your kiss but it would be so soon for me to have grandchildren , hehe" she left with pulling sasuke , while he still gave Boruto a death stare.

"Sorry, you know how they are right"

"I'm only worried about Sasuke san dattebasa"

"Then you should go home now you know " she added

"Didn't Sakura san gave me the permission to stay in your bed" he told with a pout

"Yes you can I you want my pappa to pull out his sword in the morning his sees you in my bed" she said in her usual tone.

Boruto scratched the back of his neck.

"So are you my girlfriend and future wife now???"
He asked nervously

Sarada turned around with hwr flushed cheeks

"Are you serious you want me?

"Why not? I've always wanted you" the blond spoke

"Even your future wife like you said earlier??"

"Yeah I'm planning to keep that if you intend to still want me in the future" him still scratching his neck

"Then I guess I have no choice, cuz only I can handle you" spoke the Uchiha confidently

They both broke into laughter. But started blushing when they heard something from her parents room below

"No grandchildren pls, you can make them when you're married" sakura teased from her room after hearing their laughter.

"Hehe I guess I'll take my leave now or i won't know when my head would be lying on the floor" he laughed it off and left her house.

Sarada smiled to herself like an idiot in love and went to sleep while the Uzumaki was rolling on his bed with the excitement and happiness of what just happened.............

[To be continued..........♡]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 757 46
Boruto finds someone that looks like him- His OLDER BROTHER! How does he react to a secret that Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki hide from him What happens...
15.4K 551 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
2.3K 67 21
BoruSara. Boruto x Sarada. I don't even know what I'm gonna do with this story. This is my first story, hope you enjoy. I obviously don't own the rig...
854 35 7
In the bustling offices of a prominent web content company, Sarada Uchiha found herself navigating the labyrinth of cubicles and corridors as she emb...