๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ

็”ฑ priti_w

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’... ๆ›ดๅคš

Author's Note
Dedication
.โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก Aditya & Aadhira .โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
๏ฝก* Raghuvanshi Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ ๏ฝกโ * Roy Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸHouse Tour.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸ
chapter 1 : |A glimpse of Aadhira |
chapter 2 : |A glimpse of Aditya |
Chapter : 3 |Invitation|
Chapter 4 : | First meet |
Chapter 5 : | Funny Revenge |
Chapter : 6 |conversation |
Chapter 7 : |Alliance of marriage|
Chapter : 8 | Confirmation|
Chapter : 9 | Question |
Chapter 10 : | Off to Rajasthan |
Chapter 11 : | Shopping |
Chapter 12 : | Announcement |
Chapter 14 : | Sangeet |
Chapter 15 : |Chooda and Haldi Ceremony|
Chapter 16 : | WEDDING |
Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |
Chapter 18 : | the night and the first gift |
Chapter 19 : | Morning |
Chapter 20 : | Pehli rasoi |
Chapter 21 : | come early |
Chapter 22 : | Best Daughter |
Chapter 23 : | Reception |
Chapter 24 : |Interview|
Chapter 25 : |White Angel |
Chapter 26 : | Feeling at peace |

Chapter 13 : |Premarital feast and mehendi|

971 75 11
็”ฑ priti_w

         📜Author's pov 📜

Today is Aadhira's mehendi ceremony, but before that there will be a bengali ritual which called আই বুড়ো ভাত (premarital feast) .

[Info : This ritual is done by both bengali bride and groom side . For the bride it said the last the feast in her paternal house being unmarried. There many dishes are prepared for the ritual . ]

Roy family is staying in another palace which is little away from Raghuvanshi palace .

Aadhira descended down the stair in a white saree with red border with her Boumoni and her best friend Ahana. Small designs are printed on tge saree . Her hair tied in a bun . Her face adorned with little makeup , bindi on her forhead . Her eyes adorned with kajal . Gold bangles in her hand . A gold neckpiece in her neck. The sounds of anklets can be heard .

She was made to sit on the floor . There were different dishes which were prepared for her .

Reference:

The elders blessed her . There is an emotional atmosphere as their little princess is going to leave them .

" Baba don't cry or I will also cry then who will eat these dishes . " Aadhira said to her father wiping his tears .

"You can't be serious right we are emotional and this lady is only thinking about her food " Aruna ,her sister told her hitting her head lightly .

"Jamaibabu your wife is abusing me " She told her sister's husband while rubbing her head .

"Hey don't hit my baccha " Jai her sister husband said hugging her dear sister in law . Aadhira was smiling sheepishly at her sister .
The atmosphere became light with their banter .

Like this they spent the noon with laughing teasing and of course eating delicious bengali dishes .

In the evening the garden area were designed with lights and flowers as the mehendi ceremony will be held here . The Raghuvanshi family came here for the ceremony.

"How is the preparation" Aditya's father asked Nabarun ji, Aadhira's father .

"Everything is done just the ladies need to come here , it's been three hours and still they are not ready . They are taking this much time to be ready for the mehendi, I think they will take the whole day to be ready for the marriage" Aadhira's father told him . YUvraj ji , Aditya's father laughed at his last sentence .

" Really Mr. Roy " Aadhira's mother said .

"I'm doomed " Aadhira's father said being scared of his lady love .

Aditya's father left the place sensing the danger .

"No I was just kidding " Nabarun ji said sweetly to her wife .

The younger generation just suppressed their laughter seeing their father getting scold from his wife .

Aadhira who was laughing till now stopped sending a gaze on her . Turning around she found none other than her would be husband staring intently at her . He is looking not less than a greek god . His sharp jaw , thick hair , hazel orbs are looking hypnotizing to her . She was lost staring at him that didn't even know when he came in front of her .

              Aditya's outfit

"Hey" He said to her .

Getting back to sense she replied "Hi "

"You are looking handsome Mr. Raghuvanshi" She told him admiringly .

"You are no less Mrs . Raghuvanshi" A red hue spread accross her face . She felt a current in her body hearing Mrs. Raghuvanshi from him .

            Aadhira's outfit

They were again lost looking at each other until a cough broke there staring contest .

"If you're done then can we go " Sanvi , Aadhira's sister in law said teasingly .

"Yeah yeah " Aadhira said shyly looking down .

Then the mehendi ceremony started . The ladies were busy applying mehendi where the mens make themselves busy in talks . Soft music was playing in the background .

After seeing Aadhira's discomfort Aditya came to her .

"Are you okay " He asked .

" Yeah , it's just my back is hurting from this continuous sitting " She replied .

Aditya placed some cushion behind her back grabbing those from another place .

"Ok now " He asked .

Aadhira nodded getting the comfort .

The elders were looking at the couple admiring them .

It took three long hours to finish the mehendi of everyone . To give it a bengali touched Adhira's foot were adorned with Alta .

When everything was done they move to eat something . Seeing everyone busy Aadhira pouted . First she is hungry and then this mehendi .

"Hungry" A sudden whisper said to near her ear. Being shocked she turned around and found Aditya.

"Um yeah " She said embarrassingly.

"Come " He said .

Without listening to her reply he made her sit on a chair and went to get food for her .
After taking a plate full of food he sat in front of her . Then he took a morsel of food and placed in front of her mouth .

She took it without saying anything.

Then they get busy in small talks while Aadhira also makes himself eat with her .

            🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷                                                                                                                                                         Happy reading ❤

Make sure to vote and comment . I would love to read your comments . 

🌷Word count : 827

Thank you, take care 🥀......

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

669K 32.1K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
666K 42.5K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’… to ope...
1.3M 50.9K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ โ€ข Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
1M 47.5K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...