Him With Her : LIFE

By authrmick

RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE He is a 27 year old billionaire who is most feared person in business as well as in the... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5

CHAPTER - 2

22 2 0
By authrmick

Hi guyzzzzz
So here I am with the next chapter.

************************************

As soon Tara reached the ground floor she realised that she forgot her bag .
"Ahhhh bag bhi Aaj hi bhulna tha "
(Ahhhh forgot the bag today only )
She cried in frustration and again went to the 17th floor where her apartment is .

She again came back with her bag and her scooty key and left for the  college.

She reached the college in 25 minutes and ran towards her class which took her 5 minutes to reach the class . She saw that the professor was not there to which she  took a breath of relief and moved towards her seat next to Raj .

"Wah ! Tu toh time par aa gayi , I am impressed"
(Wow! You are on time today)
Raj said in a mocking tone to which Tara glared at him and replied with the tight lipped smile
"I am not a slow turtle like you ".

Raj's smile vanished after listening to Tara. He was going to say something when the professor entered the class and asked them to submit the assignment one by one . Everyone submitted the assignment and professor started the lecture. After the lecture both went towards the canteen and took a seat in front of each other with their food.

"When is your interview Tara ?" Raj asked stuffing food in his mouth to which she replied "Day after tomorrow."

" Iska matlab kal chutti " Raj said with the grin and Tara looked at him with a confused expression which Raj understood and said " kal kya ye boring lecture lene aayegi kya pagal , mai toh mar hi jata agar thodi der me ye lecture khatam nhi hota toh . Pta nhi kya hi padhate hai , kuch padhate bhi hai ya nhi "
(Will you come here tomorrow for this boring lecture idiot, I would have died in sometime if lecture would not have ended soon . Don't know what they teach , or they teach or not.)

"Tu shi keh rha hai , neend aa rhi thi pure time , kal Mai orphanage aaungi aur hum maje karenge "
( You are right. I was feeling sleepy in  whole lecture . Tomorrow I will come to the orphanage and we will enjoy )
Tara said  slightly smiling and then getting excited at last looking towards Raj who was stuffing his mouth with burger .

They both ate and Raj went to the orphanage for some work and Tara wanted to eat some brownies so she moved towards her favourite cafe on her scooty.

************************************

Rajveer was working in his office on his laptop with full concentration with his shirt sleeves rolled till his elbow showing his veiny hands and upper 2 buttons of his shirt were open giving little glimpse of his toned chest and some of his silky black hair strands falling on his forehead making him superhot .

(Kuch bhi kaho Banda toh hot hai 😁)

His attention went towards the door when he heard the knock and Daksh entered his cabin with a file in his hand after listening come in from him.

"Sir shareholders of Karan Rajputs company have taken their shares back and he is gone bankrupt" Darsh said with the stonic face but with slight excitement.

Rajveer smirked on the information and leaned back on his chair and said in his stern voice looking at Daksh "Put his house on fire , but make sure no one is inside "

"Yes sir " Daksh replied and went out of the cabin and Rajveer again got engaged in the work.

Rajveer is a devil 😈 for the person who mess with him but he made sure not to involve the family members of his rivals and not to hurt innocent people.

************************************

Tara moved inside her favourite cafe . Cafe was filled with the aroma of different types of cakes, donuts, pastry etc . Cafe's owner knew Tara for a very long time and greeted her when she saw her entering .

" Hi darling " Sofia said with the smile.
"Hi aunty! How are you ? " Tara asked with the genuine smile ." Well I am good as you can see " Sofia replied while grinning seeing her husband who came behind Tara and said " Hi Tara darling ! How are you my daughter?" John , Sofia's husband asked with the soft smile . " I am completely fine uncle and I can see you two are also very good " Tara replied with smile and winking 😉at the last sentence to which the couple laughed .

"I want my favourite brownies aunty " Tara said with smile looking towards Sofia . "Go and sit I will get your order darling " Sofia said with smile . Tara moved towards vacant table near glass window and sat down. After some time her order came she devoured her food like she was hungry for many days. She finished her brownies and moved towards counter to pay the bill . She payed the bill and bid bye to the couple. As she was going out she saw a wallet fell from the man's pocket when he pulled out his handkerchief.

She took the wallet and ran towards the man " EXCUSE ME ! Your wallet " Tara shouted but the man was taking on phone and didn't stopped.

She ran fast and patted the man's shoulder softly. Feeling the touch on his shoulder the man turned around with a frown and saw a beautiful and cute girl standing with a smile.

"Wah ! What a handsome man " Tara thought smiling like a fool showing her 32 teeth . "Yes" came a soft voice which took Tara from her thought.
"Your wallet Mr. It fell from your pocket when you took out your handkerchief" Tara said with a small smile forwarding his wallet .

The man smiled a bit and said " Thank you miss umm...?" Tara understood his unmasked question and replied "Tara " with a soft smile . The man smiled and again said "Thank you miss Tara , by the way I am Rudra "

"Oh Mention not " Tara said with a smile and they both bid bye and left from there.

Tara reached her home and started preparing for  her interview in the living room .

She didn't realised when evening turned into night . She ate Maggie and went towards her room for her beauty sleep.

(Bartan kal dhulenge 😁)

************************************

Rajveer finished his work and saw the time. It was 6 pm but when he moved outside his cabin he saw employees were still working but he didn't payed attention towards them and moved towards the parking area .

Well working time for the employees was from 9 to 5 but the employees were afraid to leave the office before him .

His driver opened the door of the car for him and  Rajveer got settled in the car resting his head on the seat with closed eyes  and driver started the drive .

After 20 minutes the car stopped in front of the mansion. "Sir we reached" came the voice of the driver which woke up Rajveer . The driver opened the door and Rajveer came out of the car and moved inside the mansion . He was going towards his room when a  sweet voice stopped him in the track
" Wah wah ! kya baat hai Aaj itne pehle darshan ho gye  Maharaj ke " .
(Wow ! What a day that king is so early) .

Rajveer smiled and turned back
"Today work got finished early Mom "
Rajveer said with a genuine small smile moving towards his mother who was glaring at him .

"Kabhi thoda jaldi bhi aana accha hota hai " Arnav  , Rajveer's father said coming behind Madhvi who was busy glaring at Rajveer .

(Sometimes it's good to come home early)

"Aap toh chup hi rahiye , aapko koi haq nhi hai Aisa bolne ka " Madhvi said with irritation looking towards her husband.
(Shut up ! You don't have any right to say this )

"Ab humne kya Kiya meri jaan " Arnav said with the innocent face .
(Now what did I do my love )

"Aap bhi humesha late aate the , bilkul aap par hi gya hai ye nalayak" Madhvi said glaring at both father and son who were trying to control their smile .
(You also always used to come late, this worthless person has fallen on you only)

"Wah wah kya baat hai Aaj toh Mom Bhai ki khabar Le rhi hai " Rudra said coming from the stairs while grinning.
(Wow ! Today mom is taking Brother' s class )

Rajveer glared at Rudra which was enough to make him shut and he tried to hide behind his mother .

"Chalo ab jao aur fresh hokar khana khane aao " Madhvi said to Rajveer to which he nodded and moved towards his room .
(Now go and freshen up and come for dinner )

"Kuch nhi ho sakta is ladke ka " Madhvi said and moved towards the kichen .
(Nothing can happen to this boy)

Rajveer entered his room and directly went to bathroom for changing . He came out after changing and directly went downstairs for dinner.

The whole family did dinner with little talks  and laughter and retired towards their respective rooms.

Rajveer was  checking mails in his laptop sitting on the bead but suddenly his attention went towards his closet . He went to the closet and took out a beautiful bracelet from the locker .

He was staring at the bracelet and said " I don't know who you are... but I want to meet you and give this back to you " .

He stared at the bracelet for a few minutes and again put it back in the locker and went to his bed for sleep.

************************************

How was the chapter guyzzzz ?😘
Plz vote if you liked the chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 17.4K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.5K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
288K 21K 25
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...