SWEET TRUTH

Oleh affrozee

Every truth is not bitter ,some truth are as sweet as honey and suger , my one is one of them and that is "I... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
"Part 1"
" Part 3 "
"Part 4"
"Part 5"
"Part 6"
"Part 7"
"Part 8"
"Part 9"
"Part 10"
"Part 11"
"Part 12"

" Part 2 "

42 5 0
Oleh affrozee

Author's POV

-Where are you my sunflower?

Ahaan sighed dejectedly at the thought of this that his love will come home late today and there is no fixed time when she will arrive. Ahan saw Ayaan was looking here and there for his mom. Then he said

- Vaiya, i am going to room. I am feeling so hungry and sleepy. So after taking some foods, i will take nap. If you out at evening then call me. I will join you.
- Okey!  But where is my ammu?

Ayaan start shouting again

- Ammu, Ammu, O my dear Ammu. Where are you? Your prince is already at home.

Hearing Ayaan's call, a middle-aged woman came down from the upper floor. Although she does not look that old but she is not young anymore . She wears a saree like all normal women. She said

- Why are you shouting Ayaan? 
- Mamoni, where is Ammu?

Seeing that woman Ahan came near and hugged her

- Assalamualaikum Ammu. My cherry lady. Feed me something quickly. Your son is starving since  morning.
- Walaikumassalam. My cutie pie. Your Abbu doesn’t like this name 'My cherry lady '. Why you always call me by this name.
- So!  Am i afraid of your husband?  I will call my mom as the way i wish. Now please give me something to eat my young cherry lady.

His mom chuckled on his cute angry face. Ayaan was admiring them until he realized that he is standing alone, no one is giving him attention. So he said

- Mamoni, where is Ammu?  Is she okey?
- Your Ammu has gone with your sister. Have you forgotten your sister is attending board exam?
- But exams are already over then what's now?
- Practical exams are still going on. Your Baba was busy so Apu has gone with her.
- When she will come back?  This whole palace seems empty without her. 

While saying this Ayaan went to his room and leaving his mamoni confused. Ahan smiled and shook his head left and right then he said

- Leave him Ammu. You know how crazy he is!  Without Ammi no one gives him attention thats why he is saying this. Where is Fatima?
- Don't ask me about her. Nowadays she is being the reason of my high pressure. She left for college without taking her breakfast even didn’t take her lunch box. Your Abbu did the same. I can't with this duo of father and daughter. They are unpredictable. Every single one of this family is crazy except me and my son.

Ahan laughed so hard on his mom's last sentence. He heard his mom is telling him to freshen up and took his food. So he went to his room and made himself comfort in trouser and t-shirt .

\\

Mrs. Ayesha returned home before noon. She  saw Ahan sitting on the sofa watching TV and eating something.  Immediately  she realized that her son is also at home. So he called Ayaan's name. As soon as Ayan heard his mother's voice, he ran down and hugged  her.

-Ammu, you shouldn’t go out alone. You could call me. I could take Mehreema and you to the exam centre.
- Ayaan, we have gone on car. You and your father always do overthink when i go out.
- Why shouldn’t i?  I was missing you.
- Okey!  Okey! Stop now. Have you eaten anything? 
- Nope! 
- Wait!  I will make something for you.
- Wait!  You don’t need to hurry. Where is Mehreema. You came alone?! 

Ahan was watching TV so attentively. As soon as he heard Mehreema's name he looked at them. He realized his Ammi has already come home but Mehreema is not with her. This thought made him tensed so he also asked

- Ammi, you came alone? Where is she? Exam is not over yet. Should Ayaan vaiya go and pick up her from there!? 
- No. Today was last exam so she went with her friends for having some fun.

Ahan joined his eyebrows in confusion and become more tensed.

- Ammi, she doesn’t have phone. You shouldn’t leave her alone with her friends. If anything bad happens then how she will call us?
- Ammu, Ahan is right . You shouldn’t. I am going to bring her back.
- Vaiya, i am coming too.
- Stop! Driver is with her and her friends have phone. Don't worry. Let her enjoy the day. No more objections.

Ayaan and Ahan both agreed with her but Ahan was feeling so distress in his heart. As he is feeling so tensed he stood up and said

- Ammi, tell ammu that i  am in my room. I am very sleepy. And please don't wake me up if it's not necessary.
- Okey!  Ayaan you take this sweets and milk then go and take rest.

Ayaan agreed with a bright smile and took the food from his mother and sat down at the table to eat. Ahan went to his room.

Everyone is wearing jackets,  sweaters due to the cold in this winter many even keep the room heaters on and here Ahan is drenched in sweat. He was trying to sleep but his eyes are not ready to shut and his brain is working in 5G speed. It almost 2:30 pm. Suddenly Ahan heard the sound of the car horn and went to the balcony with lightning speed to see.

- Shit! It’s abbu.

About 15 minutes later, he again heard  sound of a car entering the house so he again went balcony.

- Why it is Emeer Abbu? Ahhh! It's feeling like a punishment for any sin. Ya Allah, Don't give me this kind of punishment.

Ahan's mind has become more restless and he is unable to sit in peace even if he wants to. Around 3:30 p.m., he again heard sound of another  car enter the house. This time with huge hope he again went to balcony.

- Noooo! It's Fatima. I can't take this anymore.

He came back to room and sat on his bed in frustration. Suddenly Ayaan entered in his room and saw Ahan is not sleeping. So with a smiley tone he said

- Ahan, Let's go. Shihab has called me to meet him at Bangladesh National Museum to bring my bike's key and bike back.
- Vaiya, i am not feeling well. You go and enjoy. I don’t want to go.
- Why? Anuj and Riyan is also coming.
-No vaiya.
- Are you sick? Should i call Jennie aunty ? 
- No no. I am okey. I am just feeling so off. You go.
- Okey. If you feel like to come then don't hesitate, just join us anytime.

Ahan nodded his head as yes then Ayaan left the room.

°°°°°

Around  4:45 pm, Ahan heard Mehreema's voice outside. She was telling a guard  to rest for while. A energetic smile appeared on Ahan's face and furiously he come down from upper floor.At the same time Mehreema steeped on drawing room. He saw something new today. He never saw Mehreema in niqab. Today she is wearing a nude beige colour  abaya with same colour hijab and she is wearing a black colour niqab and jacket.

Ahan stood still like he is not able to proccess her look in his mind.Mehreema  saw Ahan is smirking while looking at her. She joined her eyebrows in confusion and call her mom.

- Ammu! 

Ahan noticed Mehreema ignored his presence so he said

- What sunlight company!? Are you blind or am i invisible to you? 
- You are invisible to me.

Ahan became surprised to hear her. There was no one in drawing and probably everyone is at their room and taking rest or maybe praying their Asr prayer. So Ahan went near to her and said

- Habibita! Kaifa haluka

Mehreema looked at him angrily with her brown eyes.

- Don't look at me  with those eyes sunflower. I feel like you are looking at my soul directly.

Mehreema round her eyes. Ahan laughed at her reaction and talked in his heart

- I could see how you are grinding your teeth under your niqab my love.

Fatima was standing up and listening to them. She said in her heart with a sly smile.

- Aish! This brainless entellus. I am 100% sure that Mehreema apu is blushing so hard under her niqab after hearing vaiya's words.

Be continue

Please vote for me and pardon my mistakes dear. Love for 
My sweet Euphonies.
💜💜💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

327K 44.2K 48
In life, we don't always get what we want. Falling in love is a great feeling. Being loved in return is even a more greater feeling. But not bein...
170K 15.5K 16
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
190K 14.1K 58
โ—Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. โ—#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAHโ— //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
260K 9.1K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...