𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. [gojohime]

By itafushism

"𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞?" ♡ ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
1.𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙡𝙞
2.𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖
4. 𝙃𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙚
5.𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙮 𝙋𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙖𝙧

3.𝘽𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖

93 6 7
By itafushism

now playing: [bahara- shreya ghoshal, sona mohanpatra]
0:30 ─〇───── 4:00

     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
___________________________

The scorching afternoon sun made Utahime’s skin itch in every possible way. She stays in her spot on the chair next to Shoko. The terrace garden offered a wide view of the Lucknowi bazaar  that they cherished so much.

"What’s been on your mind?" Shoko asks, worry evident on her pretty features. She looks into Utahime’s bored eyes.

"Nothing, actually. Really nothing." She tries to convince rather herself than Shoko who smiles, reassuring her.

Utahime pays no mind to the conversation that’s happening right before her, no. She’s too focused on a certain man who’s holding something extremely shiny in his hands.

She eyes her beaded bracelet, all put in one piece, dangling around the man’s long fingers. He twirls it around easily tossing it from his index to middle finger. Utahime’s eyes are fixated onto the bracelet like she’s hypnotised.

Satoru feels the woman’s eyes on him. He smirks and grabs the bracelet in a fist and stands up, leaving the table and walks off the rooftop patio, leaving a restless Utahime behind.

He dwindles from her eyes as she takes it a chance to excuse herself to restroom. She dashes through the stairs and finds  the guy outside.

He’s standing in the middle of the veranda, holding her bracelet in his left hand as he gestures Utahime to come and get it with the right.

She makes a face but regardless, follows him outside and stands infront of him. Satoru feels like she’s a feast for his eyes as he scans her head to toe. She barely reaches to his chest, honey-doe eyes looking back at him.

She’s wearing one of those floral  anarkali suit he notices as her dress makes a swift motion whenever she moves. He smirks, his sapphire eyes bore into her dark ones, his gaze softens.

"If you want this, put on a little show for me." He says, waiting for her reaction. When he recieves none, he raises his eyebrow, what was she waiting for?

He doesn’t get enough time to snap, as she meticulously reaches up and stomps her heeled leg onto his. He bends down, grunting in pain ouch.

"Well, you could have been a little polite with your request. I might have considered it you know." She puts on her bracelet and leaves, chuckling.

_______________

"We are going for something bright! something that leaves everyone awestruck you know! We need everything to be perfect!" Suguru’s mom tells the planner who notes it down on a pad carefully. She nods and adds her point of view on each idea.

It’s 9’0 clock, they’ve just had dinner and are discussing the plan for tomorrow. The Gojo’s suggested they travel around the city and explore the bazaar. Utahime’s father suggests they split up and visit different places altogether.

“Oh I would absolutely love to go aminabad! I’ve heard so much about it from you, Uta. Take us there?” shoko makes puppy eyes at utahime who laughs and agrees.

“Well, if that’s the case, we’ll let them go there and rest of us go chowk? ” Mrs Gojo suggests. They all agree.

The night sky looks extra luminous tonight. Utahime feels a cold wind blow her hair away from her face. She closes her eyes and lets the wind take her to dreamland. She decides it’s best to sleep at this hour. A loud knock startles out of sleep.

She feels her heartbeat race and slowly grabs the door, unlocking it. She sighs when a familiar face settles in her eyes.

“Can’t sleep?” Utahime asks Shoko who nods.

“I feel overwhelmed, Uta. It’s- it’s going all too well and i feel something’s gonna happen i-i don’t know? It’s all happening too fast, you know.” she bursts into tears as she runs into Utahime’s arms.

Utahime smiles, reassuringly strokes Shoko’s small back. “It’s alright. It’s okay to feel that way. Just breathe for me, babe. Slowly, let go of them all.”

Shoko breaks the hug and smiles gently, she kisses Utahime’s cheek and apologises, “I feel so much better now though, i ruined your sleep. I am so sorry uta.”

Utahime nods in disapproval.

“I am going to Suguru’s room. Please vouch for me if someone asks you about my whereabouts!” Shoko pleads.

Utahime nods and pushes Shoko out of her room, ”Surely, will do cap! Now leave.

Utahime watches as Shoko disappears in the hallway and walks out of her room. She slowly makes her way to the rooftop, wanting to take her favorite sleeping spot on the chaarpai.

“What the fuck?” she yelled. A tall figure had already occupied the place, his legs dangling off the corners.

Utahime snatches the blanket right off his face. Suguru’s face scrunches as he turns inside the blanket, trying to feel the warmth, he lost once again.

“Oh my god! stop being a pain-” Utahime yelps as she’s dragged down onto the bed.
Her breath hitches, her eyes wide as she scans her surroundings. She’s way too close to this man. Way too close.

Satoru feels the sudden heaviness of the blanket. He feels like suffocating as he sits up, almost cursing the person infront of him.

“You again?” he huffs. Utahime sits upright and looks away. She grabs his blanket and throws it onto the floor. Satoru watches in shock as she points at him to get off the bed.

“Why would i? I came here first! This is my spot now. Besides, you already have your own room, don’t you princess? ” he teases her.

Utahime sighs, her hands joining, as she pleads him, “Leave me alone, please. Let me sleep here, i feel stuffy tonight.”

Satoru rolls his eyes and stands up, trying to leave but turns around when he hears her mutter a small ‘thank you’.

“Thank you, Sa-Satoru.” the name rolls off her tongue like butter and Satoru wishes she calls him again and again, until he is tired of the sound of his own name.

She looks gorgeous under the moonlight. Her face looks pristine, her body woven in silver threads. There’s not much skin exposed, but Satoru’s throat goes dry looking around her unmarked neck. He is suddenly thirsty.

“Your welcome, Utahime Iori.” he utters, walking off to the stairwell, with a detailed picture of a sleepy Utahime in his mind.

Perhaps Utahime was a prestigious princess in her past life, Satoru thinks to himself.

🎐

hello hi!! please leave a comment if you’d want me to continue this work! don’t forget to vote loves💕 lmk how you like
them so far!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 87 22
"Your family will always be with you." They say. I sometimes wonder if it's true, because to me, the whole thing seems fake. I lived without my famil...
38.4K 910 10
Cover art by twitter @qeanoya "Twin Flame is an intense soul connection with someone thought to be a person's other half. It's based on the idea tha...
17.9K 309 15
Utahime could not believe her own ears. 'Gojo is dead ?' Utahime broke down in tears. She felt like she was alone. Some days later, she came to know...
107K 4.5K 18
Frank Iero is the lead man of the infamous gang LeATHERMOUTH and Gerard is just a private eye who is hopelessly in love with him. But Gerard somehow...