Mafia's cute Baby Boy

By myrrhchoco

Kim's and Jeon's Both well known in Mafia world Blood thirsty for eachother Can go to any length to bring a... More

Characters
Ch1
Ch2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch7
Ch-8
Ch10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch-13
Ch14

Ch 9

384 45 21
By myrrhchoco

Hey !!!

*******

Everyone is invited to the legendoooory wedding of our Vhopeeeeeee🎉🎉🎉💥💥✨✨✨

Let's meet our handsome Groom 😄

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoongi scowled and hit the person recording video

" Dumb ass I ain't groom turn your neck 90 degree clockwise and you will find that asshole. Fucking annoying ass"

Yoongi grumble rolling his eyes .

"Ahh sorry sorry " cameraman said and focused on groom ....

"Uhmm. So guys this is handsome Groom Kim Taehyung. Look how hap-"

Cameraman shut up his mouth when he saw groom glaring at him deathly.

" Ya Taehyungiee don't scare the boy it was your Appa who asked for this "Cameraman focused his eyes on angel
Standing beside groom

" And you must be groom's best man ??"

"Nah bitch this man doesn't deserve best man like me , I am from bride's side."

"Are not !!!!!" Cameraman heard deep voice and focused on new entery .

The angry bull uhmuhm I mean new entry scowled at groom and said in venomous tone ," Nothing that belongs to Kim will ever belong to Jeon get it. Stay away from my brother and you Kim brat I am warning don't even touch my brother in wrong way or -"

Ommo angry bull is Bride's brother

" Calm down your balls Junglebook your brother is fuckin damn annoying piece of-"

"Your bastard "

"Oh my god groom and bride's brother are about to fight. Let's play bet guys who gonna win the grumpy groom or angry bull " cameraman said in excited voice and regretted when both handsome male turned to glared at him.

"Who is this walking christman tree??" "Jungkook asked and cameraman pouted .

"Your relative from far" Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook snarled and grabbed his tuxedo but was pulled back by .

"Hyung stop it or Uncle will throw you out "

And cameraman wonder how much complain did this man drink to be such tall ??

He turned his camera on yet another new entry

"Well let's fight Jeon would love to see your face all bloodied "Groom said with teasing smile making Soo-bin snort

"Ah Taehyung don't think Uncle won't throw you out just because you are groom." Soo-bin said smiling awfully like bunny.

"Who dares throw Kim out of his own wedding huh??" Taehyung said with smirk.

"Taehyung and other brats behave your self before I take away all your guns"

Cameraman shivered and coward back on mention of gun.

" Appa please you can't do that to me "

" I will do shut up and Go stand at your place ceremony will began soon."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked to his destined position.

Cameraman though it was better to leave this horrible nightmares but hot as heaven man sight and descended..ahah no walk to Bride's room.

" Uncle why are you recording us huh ???" He heard angel asks him.

(Namjoon's dress is left one while Yeonjun's is other one( the one with ribbon or knot kind of thing ))

And he smiled foolishly before someone smack his head,"You dumb uncle why aren't you answering to Nammu huh?? Are you deaf??"

Wait what the fuck uncle ?? He is damn sure he is in his oppa age than them, than why are they calling him uncle ?? Uncle from where ??? Stupid ...idio-

Owww owww cameraman scowled when he felt someone grab his neck from back tightly and felt himself lifting up in air.

" Who the heck are you dumb bitch to record my brother's like this huh ??"

He heard angels wait one angel one devil cry as they ran to man trying to hug him. Pushing each other in way but was thrown away or side line by little squirrel who jumped in his arms and swinging his arms around him and kissing his cheeks. Man wrapped his arms around The little squirt immediately and kissed his forehead.

"How's Seokie baby ?? Missed hyung ??"

"Seokie missed jinnie a lot ...Kookie was so mean to Seokie you don't know...but did you brought anything for Seokie or not ?? Huh??"

Cameraman felt on floor like lump of sugar and he moved his eyes and coughed out loudly when he saw what he assumed was bride hugging a man .

Jinnie hyung cameraman heard cry of two other people who rushed to man hugging him as well.

"Awww my babies " man cooed and hug them while his eyes remained on man lying on floor.

His eyes were penetrating his soul.

Cameraman smiled.

" I am here for just shooting wedding"

" Wedding ??who is getting married ??" Hoseok mumbled.
And cameraman swear everyone here is made.

Seokjin laughed and said ,"It's you baby "

"Jinni Seokie ain't marrying Meanie uncle ...Seokie is in agreement with Meanie uncle..."

"Haww who taught such word to Seokie ??"

"Kookie did "

" Jinnie hyung I missed you ". Cameraman heard Voice of angel who let out tear .

" Namu baby hyung missed you too, see hyung is back early isn't he " Seokjin said placing kiss on forehead but angel kept crying followed by Seokie who cried as well seeing his best friend cried .

Yeonie started crying as well and Seokjin had hard time consoling crying babies.

" Seokjin ??"

" Little help please Yoongi " Seokjin said as three kept crying loudly wetting his suit .

Camera man -Our very own Gwenchana oppaa

******

" You look so beautiful Seokie !!!" Mr Jeon said kissing his forehead making Hoseok giggled.

" Appa can't you live with Seokie as well ?? Granny is same age as you Appa you won't feel lonely their...we all can play together na appa please come with Seokie appa...."

" Baby -" Mr Jeon bite his lips to stop crying no matter how cruel one is as man but when it comes to their child everyone becomes weak

Mr Jeon gulped down tears and hug him tightly ," listen to Appa Seokie , don't get scared easily baby when you couldn't find Appa when you wake ...don't cry too much when you couldn't play with someone like kookie...don't miss -"

Tears after tears left his eyes as his fear grew bigger and bigger.

" Appa " Hoseok said in scared voice ," I ain't marrying Meanie uncle....I don't want anything...I just want you, Kookie hyung , Nammu , Jinnie hyung, Yeonie and Binnie hyung and Mr Popo "

Mr Jeon chuchkled and wiped away his little petals tears ," Seokie your appa and hyung's will always be here for you okay. Don't get scared baby and listen to Taehyung well. Don't do something he asks you not to okay petal? And stay will okay ...don't tease him much baby ...he ain't your hyungie or appa okay."

" Okay appa Seokie won't do anything but if Meanie uncle Is rude Seokie will punch his face "

Mr Jeon chuckled and hug him one more time.

They were interrupted by Jungkook who joined hug and kissed Hoseok's forehead.

Mr Jeon break away from hug and let both have some time.

Jungkook cupped Hoseok's cheeks and kissed it and mumbled," Kookie will miss Seokie a lot baby . Promise Kookie you will stay far away from Meanie uncle."

" But kookie Appa said -"

" Listen to Kookie okay Seokie ??"

" Okay " Seokie mumbled and hug his Kookie reting his cheek on his chest

" Kookie you will come play with Seokie won't you ?? You won't forget Seokie right ?? .....Don't get ouchie kookie....Seokie sad....when kookie...get ouchieee.......play with...Nammu kookie....Nammu is ....scared...Kookie....seokieee....won't be there.."

" Shhh bub I will play with Nammu okay don't cry or else you will look ugly."

" Seokie is never ugly Kookie it's eyes of other that are ugly "

"Aigoo my baby you should stay less with Jin hyung he is rubbing of you "

"Jungkook it's time." Mr Jeon said .

And Jungkook can't seem to let go of his brother....he has loved his brother more than anything else in this world....letting him go away like this....made him.....scared.....

" Appa can't we -"

"Jungkook" Mr Jeon said in stern voice.
Trying to hold back his own crumbling heart.

Jungkook stared at Hoseok who was looking so gorgeous and beautiful.
He took his hand in his as he kissed his cheeks .

" Seokie be good bub " Jungkook said and handed his hand to Mr Jeon who took Seokie's hand in his and started walking with him.

Hoseok keep looking back at Jungkook who just stood their staring but not moving and inch

Suddenly Jungkook felt small body hug him and wipe away tears he didn't knew he had let out.

" Don't cry Kookie , Nammu is sure TaeTae will take good care of Seokie ...TaeTae is not bad....he is good...Yeonie told Nammu....Seokie also told Meanie Taetae is angry little cute kitten and Seokie really likes him -"

"Seokie likes him ???" Jungkook asked dumbfounded.

" Yes...Seokie loves playing with him .."

"Ah " Jungkook breathed sight of relief and it was at that moment he realise how close he was with Namjoon.

" You can let go " Jungkook mumbled two red dots appearing.

" Ah sorry Kookie " Namjoon muttered pulling away .

Namjoon was about to go but was stopped when he felt Kookie kissed him.

" You look beautiful "

Saying this Jungkook left from their leaving behind Namjoon who blushed red.

******

Taehyung heard door of room opening and walked in Hoseok with Mr Jeon..

Taehyung eyes widen when he saw Hoseok looking so divine and gorgeous. His honey tan skin was shing and his dress was enhancing his sharp shoulders. The dress was framing his small waist so delicately .

He was so lost in admiring the beauty that he didn't even realized when he had grabbed Hoseok's hand in his .

He stared at Hoseok's teary eye and unconsciously reached his hand to wipped away his tears. He cupped his face gently ands said ,"Don't cry "

Hoseok kept crying and Taehyung hated it....he didn't knew why he hated seeing him cry ....he never...hated...tears...he had always loved pain....loved tears yet here he was ...hating on one thing he thought he loved...
He watched as Hoseok's eyes glisten with happiness and his eyes follow Hoseok's and landed on Jungkook who seem to have appear just now .

Jungkook smiled softly at Hoseok . And his eyes seem to have conversation with eyes of Hoseok and Taehyung instantly felt Hoseok relax.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung for first time ever and gasped at how handsome meanie uncle looked.

He raised his hand and pinched his cheek hard

"Owwww" Taehyung cried hard making everyone in hall chuchkle.

" Ayoo you look so beautiful meanie uncle."Hoseok said ," it's handsome "

" Same same ..."

" It's not"

"Stop being Meanie uncle...or Seokie will run away than don't cry looking for Seokie...and Seokie will also take away chinmy and Granny than don't cry that you don't have anyone to play with "

Even before Taehyung could say something priest cleared his throat and started chanting

" Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Hoseok as your wife ?"

" I do " Taehyung mumbled in his cold icy tone .

" Do you Jeon Hoseok take Kim Taehyung as your husband??"

Hoseok pouted and thought of thinking before michecivous smiled played on his lips as he saw Meanie uncle scowl.

" I do I do I do Seokie will take meanie uncle as his hubby or else who will beat with his tantrum" he yelled giggling making other laugh at his cuteness while Taehyung glared at him .

" Please exchange rings"

Namjoon and Yeonjun came forward with rings .

Taehyung grasped Hoseok's in his and was amazed with how soft they felt against his rough palm. He slid in ring in his ring finger and Hoseok did the same.

" In sight of God's and witnesses I now pronounce you as Husband and wife ! You may kiss the bride "

Priest said
And everyone were sure Taehyung would never kiss Hoseok but were shocked when Taehyung kissed Hoseok's forehead.

And soon room was filled with Thunderous clap to Congratulate newlyweds but everyone stopped when Hoseok yelled

" This is wrong this is wrong meanie uncle is dummy !!!" Hoseok cried and punched Taehyung who rolled his eyes at antics of his wife now.

"Baby what is wrong huh?Did this bastard did something funny huh ??Tell Kookie bub , he will beat his ass " Jungkook said enraged voice ready to smash groom's face

Hoseok pouted and said ," Kookie he didn't kiss Seokie right"

"What????" Everyone screamed loudly.

Seokie rolled his eyes and grabbed Taehyung's collar who was shocked and pulled him towards him as he pressed his lips against Taehyung's lips.

He pulled back and punched Taehyung stomach ,"Kiss me properly you dummy or else Seokie will ask Kookie to kick your butt"

" What ?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded and Hoseok took this moment to kiss him again this time Taehyung responded kissing him back very softly. Even before Taehyung could deepen the kiss Hoseok pulled back from kiss smiling beautiful looking even more radiant than ever and patted Taehyung head," It's okay dummy uncle Seokie can understand you aren't that good at kissing its okay. Seokie will taught you how to kiss. You know even Seokie didn't knew how to kiss but Seokie saw video and he learned so Seokie will let you watch and learn as well."

"Video ???" Taehyung asked .

"Who the fuck showed you video of kissing ??" Jungkook asked angrily

Hoseok trembled in fear but keep his mouth shut .

"Hoseok"Jungkook said in stern voice but Hosoek didn't reply and said loudly let's play the game catch my bouquet and ran away....literally ran away leaving Taehyung alone standing their at altar.

Soo-bin eyes shifted to Yeonjun who was biting his lips nervously.

" Looks like you are in for punishment baby " soo-bin said .

" Soo-bin soo-bin are you okay ??"

" Ofcourse hyung "

"You had this sinister smile playing on your lips like you were about to prey "

" Seokjin hyung chill. It was nothing"

*******
Taehyung sighted and followed his runways bride .

His bride was playing games with his friends after throwing his bouquet which was caught by both Namjoon and Yeonjun surprisingly.

Taehyung stared at Hoseok and wonders what adventures are store in for him.

********
So ends the wedding of Our Vhope .

I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave gifts for them .

Please do comment....okay ? 🥺And votes as well.❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.8K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...
802K 31.5K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
91.9K 4.2K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
286K 11.3K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...