Twin baby Kim's

By kooprincess05

( COMPLETED ) So this is about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook who got seperated because of some circumstances... More

character introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
The End (1/2)
The End (2/2)

chapter 21

2.3K 129 10
By kooprincess05

"Huynie" jungkook ran towards the door as soon he saw his best friend knocking before coming inside kim house.

"Ko-"
But before hyunjae can say anything he felt grip on his neck and it was jungkook who ran and throws himslef on his bestie.

"Koo. What happened ??" Hyunjae asked in worry when he heard jungkook crying loudly while hugging from his neck. He hugged jungkook's trembling body back while grabbing him from his waist and pulling  towards him.

And this action of his wasn't unnoticed by someone certain.

"What happen baby??" He asked again patting jungkook's head in worry because jungkook didn't left him but gripped him more tightly.

Jungkook. Because right now , for jungkook its only his bestfriend , hyunjae who's to his side. His family , whom he loves this much , respect this much , is standing opposite to him. His father-in-law who loves him like his own son , today isn't evwn looking at him. His mother-in-law who wasn't dear to him like always is looking at him like she would kill him. And lastly his husband , the man who's love of his life , for whom jungkook have went through all the difficult ways , he bear the pain of carrying his children , he bearing insults thrown by his mother just for his husband , he bear all those harsh words from choi family for his husband. And today he's not even want to look at him. Maybe feeling pity on him.

Today jungkook's whole kim family was looking like strangers to him expect his only bestfriend. All of his family was ashamed of him expect his bestfriend. No one of his own family wants to look at him so it is good to hide in his bestfriends embrace.

"What happened koo?? Why you're crying??" Hyunjae broked the hugg with jungkook and wiped his tears.

"Tell me koo." He asked and looked behind jungkook and watched how three of Kim's were looking at him and especially kim taehyung , who was boring holes in him with his dark brown eyes.

"Did someone hurts you?" He asked jungkook again but jungkook didn't reply.

"Ohh" he looked at taehyung with his angry eyes and starts walking towards him with fast step. Before jungkook can stop him , hyunjae came close to taehyung and punched on his face , making all of them standing there eyes widened.

"Hyu-" jungkook forget to breath when he saw what his bestfriend did to his husband. He ran after hyunjae and screamed.

"You fucking bastard" before jungkook can reach to hyunjae and taeyhung. Hyunjae held taeyhung from his collar and again punched him at same spot. He again hold taehyung but more tightly now , right cheek of taehyung was bloody red now. But taeyhung didn't even touched him , didn't even stopped him. Taehyung's eyes was holding nothing but blankness , he take two punches of his enemy without any defending himself.

"Hyunie stop" hyunjae was ready to punch taehyung again but jungkook hold his hand , while crying and sobbing loudly. His eyes widened as soon he saw red and purple mark on taehyun's right cheek.

"Stop. Leave him." He held hyunjae hand and dragged him away from taehyung. Which cause , hyunjae to free taehyung's collar. The sight infront of jungkook was most worst side of his life.

Kim taehyung who never have let anyone look at him with angry eyes , get punched from his friend today , and most important he didn't even defend himself. The same person , from their whole university was scared , evne though the teachers too , take all the punch himslef and didn't even said anything?

And about taehyung. Does his enemie's puch hurted him? No. Didn't even a Lil bit. Those punches didn't even hurt him , but his love of life , hugging someone else infront of wants him to meet his death today. The pain he was feeling on his right cheek wasn't hurting him but jungkook hugging his enemy infront him , killing him inside. Jungkook take his enemies embrace to protect himself from him , from taehyung ?

"ARE YOU CRAZY??" Jungkook shouted at hyunjae , tears falling from his eyes. How dare him to punch his husband? It's okay if hes his bestie but he would punch his husband ?

"Koo. He hurt you that-"

"HE DIDNT HURT ME" jungkook shouted making hyunjae quite.

"Then why you're crying?" He aksed holding jungkook from his shoulder.

But jungkook didn't replied him. He wasn't listening him at all. His all concertration was on his husband , his husband's bread cheek was ruined. And his husband's all concertration was on the hold of hyunjae on jungkook's shoulders. He was looking at the grip with his piercing gaze.

"Koo. Koo" he shaked jungkook.

"Huh?"

"Why you're not replying me?" He aksed from jungkook when jungkook looked at him taking off his eyes from his husband.

"Hyunjae. I want answer from you" jungkook said taking off hyunjae's grip from his shoulder and freeing from his grip.

"Answer??" He asked him in confusion at which jungkook nodded.

"I want to show you something. And then you have reply them about that" jungkook said first line to hyunjae and second line , turning towards the Kims. Who was looking at him now.

"And what is that ?"

"This" jungkook unlocked his phone and opened the same unknown contact. He played the video and gave it to hyunjae.

"Wh-" hyunjae gasped as soon he saw the video. He looked at jungkook with his wide eyes. He looked down as soon the video ended and gave jungkook his phone back.

"Hyunie. Tell them. It's not me." Jungkook said looking at hyunjae and then Kim's. First at that devil lady , then mr.kim who looked at him for the first time and then at his dear husband who was looking at him expressionless face.

"Hyunie tell them it's not you and me" he again said , griting his teeth on the Kim's. Thinking about how they doubt on his charcater and especially his husband.

" Especially tell him." Jungkook said looking at taehyung with piercing gaze while pointing his finger towards him.

"Tell him , his husband his not any slut" jungkook said making a proper eye contact with taehyung. Most of the time he got scared by those deep ocean eyes of his husband but today he's not scared of anything just be want to prove himself.

"Why you're not replying ??" He get annoyed by hyunjae's silence. He looked at him and asked him again.

"Hyunie. Please tell them" jungkook whined when his bestfriend didn't opened his mouth to say anything.

"Ko- i actu-"

"What actaully ??? Why you're not speaking ??? Speak" jungkook is now going to out of his mind. Hyunjae silence was making him scared.

"Hyunieee??" He whined again. Holding his bff from his wrist again.

"Koo. It-its y-you and me" he said stuttering while looking down. And that's when he felt grip on his wrist was loosening.

"N-no" jungkook gasped , taking his steps back while shaking his head in side-to-side as no.

"NO.YOURE LYING" he yelled at hyunjae. Tears starts flowing from his eyes.

"Koo. Wh-" hyunjae starts taking step forward towards jungkook who was baking off from him. He take out his hand to stop jungkook but jungkook shouted at him.

"DONT TOUCH ME. YOURE LYING"

"ITS NOT YOU AND ME"

"ITS NOT MEE" he shouted at hyunjae making him stop in his steps.

"Koo. Why should I lie ???" He asked jungkook who was shaking badly.

"Remember that day, when you came to me while crying because-because your mother-in-law try to marry taehyung with another girl" he said standing infront of everyone. He said while looking at jungkook and then mrskim and then again at jungkook. Jungkook remembers that day when he went to his friend because he was feeling hurt because mrskim said that she gonna marry taehyung with lily.

"That day we drink together and y-you drink for first time" he said gulping and making another widen his eyes more than before. Jungkook stopped backing away. He can't believe on his ears they are heading. Him drinking ?

"I don't drink hyunjae. I've never drink" jungkook throws harsh words on his bff. Him drinking? He even stopped taehyung drinking then how can he drink himslef ?

"Koo yo-"

"STOP CALLING ME KOO" jungkook shouted loudly making hyunjae quite again.

"Ok. Jungkook you drank for first time that day. I-i even try to stop you but-but you didn't stopped" he looked down gulping his saliva.

"And then you-you force me to have se- with you. I-i try to stop but you-" hyunjae looked down when he saw jungkook looking at him with his widened eyes. He did not complete that word because another standing there too.

"I DIDNT"

"I NEVER TOUCHED YOU LIKE THAT"

"YOURE LY-" but before jungkook can complete his sentence mrskim and held him from his biceps and turned him around her.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" she shouted at jungkook making him flinched.

"I've always knows your intention is not good."

"But don't know what magic  you had done on my son. He starts opposing me just for you" she said tighting her grip on jungkook's bicep and digging her nail in it.

"Look , look you always takes his side mrkim" she dragged jungkook and made him stand infornt of mrkim and tae.

"And taehyung you. I always told you that he's playing with you but you never hear me" she said to taehyung who was standing there unbothered.

"Tae~" a whimper left from jungkooks mouth looking at taehyung's state. He yanked mrskim and ran towards teahyung.

"Tae. Trust me that's not me" he hugged taehyung tightly as tight he can be like his life depend on it. Sobbing loudly on his husband's shoulder , waiting for him to hold him tight and back hugg him to gave him his soul back.

"Tae i swear. This hyunjae is lying. He's liar. That's not me" he huggedmore tightly not caring about if taehyung have problem while breathing. Jungkook stills can hear those faded cries of his daughters , who were crying with their mother from last thirty minutes. Unkownly crying with their mother , without even undersatnding what their mother is going through. But he just ignored those cries, he himself is also child of someone , when nobody here is caring for him then why he would care about their cries. When father of his children is not caring about him crying then why he would care about his own children. He himself needs attention first. He himself need the Man to make him stop crying. He himself needs this man to hug him back so that he can breath properly , which his husband  have already taken away from him.

"Taeee" jungkook cried more when taehyung did not hugged him back. His trembling body get separated from his husband's stone one harshly.

"Stay away from my son" mrskim separated jungkook from his love of life. But jungkook didn't even looked at her. He was still looking at his husband with those red eyes which was looking like blood gonna flow from them in anytime soon.

"Go away from my child life"

"Please leave him for god sake"

"And live your life with him" mrskim pushed  jungkook to hyunjae, harshly. Jungkook directly landed in hyunjae's arms. But he stand up on seconds and yanked his friend's hands away.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME" jungkook shouted at hyunjae.

"I DONT CARE IF YOU BELEIVE ME OR NOT BUT TAHTS NOT ME" he shouted at everyone standing there while closing his eyes.

"ITS YOU SON ONLY , TO WHOM I GAVE PERMISSON TO TOUCH ME" he said pointing at mrskim.

"NO OTHER MAN CAN TOUCH ME EXPECT HIM. even in my dream" he turned around and looked at hyunjae with his piercing gaze who looked down.

"But jung-"

"SHUTUP"

"DONT SHOUT YOU SLUT"

"IM YOUR SON'S SLUT. ONLY KIM TAEHYUNG'S SLU- ahh" mrskim slapped jungkook which echoed in whole the kim mansion making jungkook whimper.

"DONT TAKE MY SON'S NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH"

"YOUR SON IS MY FUVKING HUSBAND. FATHER OF MY CHILDRENS" for the first time of life jungkook was shouting at someone older than him.

"YOU B-"

"ENOUGHHH"  mrskim was about to slap jungkook again when a deep voice echoed in whole mansion once again. The voice made everyone standing there , elder to younger , even to twins who were already crying away in another room  , flinched on their places. Mrkim flinched hard and looked at his son immidietaly. Hyunjae almost gonna have heart attack. Mrskim and jungkook flinched too which made mrskim to let free jungkook. And twins googie and Junie starts crying more loudly after hearing their father's shouting voice.

"If you have enough drama. You can go from here" taehyung said to hyunjae without looking at him. His voice was deep that hyunjae have fear of death. He can't imagine if this taehyung have punched him that time. He already have get beaten from taehyung , he even have seen angry taehyung before but today it was different , taehyung was roaring like tiger. Without wasting any time that boy walked outside from kim house , thanking to the god that he came outside by touching his death.

Taehyung came towards mrskim and jungkook who both were just shaking looking at calm taehyung , but taehyung calm taehyung was same as a wounded tiger.

A wounded tiger hurted by a bunny.

Mrskim and jungkook looked at taehyung with confused but scared eyes when they saw him dialing someone's number.

"Hello Mr.jeon" jungkook's eyes widened when he heard taeyhung taking his father's name.

"Take your child" taehyung said while making an eye contact with scared jungkook whose eyes widened more when he heard taehyung's words. without listening any reply from another side taehyung cutt off the call.

"Taehyung ??" Mrkim gasped when he heard what taehyung have say. The old man speaks up when he heard 'take your child'. And taehyung was fucking dead serious.

"Tae why you-"

"Dad please" taeyhung said still looking at jungkook who have now taeyhung's state. He is just standing there like statue. Did he heard right ? Did taehyung called his father and asked him to take him away.?

"Tae~" a little whisper came out from jungkook's mouth.

"I~"

"Jungkook that's better" taehyung said before jungkook can complete his sentences.

"How that's better ??" Jungkook panicked. His mind is messed up. What is taehyung saiyng ???

"Ho-"

"Leaving this home is better for you" taehyung said with calmness making jungkook's soul left from his body.

"Wh- no- tae please no" jungkook hugged taehyung and starts crying.

"Jungkook. From everydays torture , leaving this place is better" taehyung said while separating jungkook from himslef while pushing him from holding his shoulder. He said looking at mrskim who looked down in shame.

"Tae- it's because-because of that video??" Jungkook aksed him try to hug him again but taehyung didn't let him. Still holding him from his shoulder.

"Tae i tell you. that boy is lying. That's not me. It's someone else. Someone have edit it maybe" he said wiggling in taehyung's grip trying to hug him but failed again.

"Tae please don't" jungkook cried out when taehyung didn't reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 721 27
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Both are fuckboys. Just for different reasons. And that is? Will be revealed in the story. So when they become a fuck...
65.6K 2.7K 16
{COMPLETED} a story of two who are binded in a forced relationship 'marriage '~ Where jungkook is a normal living in a village and there is taehyung...
296K 11.7K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
296K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...