FINDING HOME IN YOU

Galing kay deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... Higit pa

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴

1.9K 309 84
Galing kay deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Here comes our princess,” Yuvaan said joyfully, looking at the four coming inside, Divya, Raunak, Dev and Samaira.

Bade papa” Divya picked her dress side and went to hug Yuvaan, who opened his arms for her and collected in his embrace.

“May God bless you Divya” Yuvaan kissed Divya's forehead and she smiled mumbling a thank you to him.

“Just a few more minutes then our Divya will be 24th years oldy” Abhimaan teased, when she went to him and she whined.

“Your wife is too going to be 24 after the next month” Divya twitched her lips annoyingly though she was planning something for these two.

Abhimaan's eyes travelled to his beautiful wife, clad in peach colour gown, which had round neck and sleeveless.

Rehana turned and found he was already looking at her with a soft gaze. She knows, he was mending slowly. She is ready to wait for him to calm down and collect her in his embrace. She missed his presence around her.

“By the way, isn't she looking so beautiful today?” Divya asked, eyeing the duo looking at each other.

Hmm…  she always looks so beautiful” Abhimaan said absentmindedly and the next moment reality hits him and he looked at his younger sister who's controlling her laugh.

“Shut up and go cut the cake” Abhimaan rolled his eyes and Divya stuck out her tongue.

“there is still 2 hours left bhaiya”

“Then go and eat someone else's brain. Spare me” Abhimaan said sarcastically, joining his hand in front of her and she left.

~♥~

“You two are looking so happy tonight,” Divya said, hugging Ishani from behind. As the couple were talking alone, at the side.

“Yes because we are,” Ayaan replied, keeping the empty glass on the glass table.

“And may I know the reason for your happiness? Is it because your wife is looking like an ultimate princess tonight?” Divya asked, coming I'm the front of them and Ishani held her hands.

“No sweetie.. It's because it's my real princess birthday. She has grown up too fast” Ayaan said, tapping Divya’s forehead with his forefinger and Divya rubbed the place.

“this is how you treat your princess?” Divya made a pout, making Ayaan chuckled and pulled her in his embrace.

“I just hope you remain like this forever Divya. I loved this cheerful Divya so much. You're our little princess. And the most precious one”

“Thank you bhai” Divya smiled coming out from the hug and then felt Ishani wrapping her arms around her.

“May God bless you Divya di. I promise I'll protect you” Ishani said, making the brother and sister duo chuckle.

~♥~

Jiju, Di. What are you two doing?”

Hiya and Vihaan turned to look at Divya, approaching them with a smile adoring her lips.

“Nothing Divya. Just talking” Vihaan replied

“And how is your love story going?”

“Divya” Hiya hissed and Divya gave her a wink.

“What di? You're my sister and I have the right to know how much progress happened in your love story. What do you say, Jiju?”

“Yes why not?” Vihaan looked at Hiya first who sighed hard and then at Divya. “What do you want to know saali sahiba?” Divya grinned.

“Did di, say ‘I love you’ to you?”

Vihaan looked at the shy Hiya and replied “no. It's me who said this to her”

“She has become so boring.” Divya made a face and Hiya glared at both. “I see” Vihaan remarked

“You need to work hard jiju. Either she will never say this three magical word”

Hmmm…  and what type of hard work?”

“Will you two stop this” Hiya asked feeling embarrassed as her love life is being discussed in front of her 

“No” Both said in unison and Divya continued “haan…  hard work like taking her extra classes before or after the college hour”

“You have gone mad Divya” Hiya hissed in anger and shyness, as blood rushed to her cheeks.

Hmm I'll think about it” Vihaan said and Divya smiled sheepishly at Hiya, who moved her face aside.

“Okay you both talk bye bye” Divya waved to leave the couple but Hiya held her wrist, stopping her.

“What happened?”

“Birthday girl. You're jumping from here and there like a monkey.”

“No di…Please do not call me monkey” She made a crying face.

“This is from us” Hiya handed her a box.

“From both of you?”  Divya asked and they nodded. “Thank you” She smiled and left.

“She is the sweetest” Vihaan said

“That she is. She has a charming aura. And always spread positivity and love around her.”

~♥~

“Rooh”

“Divi” Rehana hugged Divya and both squealed in joy.

“What are you doing alone?”

“Nothing” She shook her head and asked “by the way…  Divi tell me honestly…  How am I looking? I'm looking bad or what?”

“You're looking beautiful, Rooh. Why are you asking?”.

“ Abhimaan keeps looking at me every now and then. So I feel maybe I'm not looking good”

“He is looking at you because you're looking gorgeous” Divya held Rehana's shoulder and she nodded her head slowly. Agreeing to what Divya said.

“Rooh..  I've a great plan”

“Plan for what?” Rehan looked at Divya confusingly

Divya slapped her own forehead and then pulled her to the side so that they could sit and talk.

“a plan to melt your dear husband's anger”

“No…  we're not doing anything”

“Shut up and listen to me… this plan will work and I'm giving you the guarantee” Divya hold Rehana's hand to stop her from leaving and Rehana sat down to listen to whatever plan she made.

“So the plan is  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$”

“Hell no Divi. I'm not doing it for sure”

“You're a stupid Rooh. Please listen to me once and do whatever I say”

Rehana was still unsured also scared to do what Divya told her.

~♥~

“Sir” Raunak came where Abhimaan, Dev and Yuvaan were standing.

“Sir…  my elder brother and sister-in-law has come. Actually I invited them for Divya's birthday. I know it's a family party but…”

“It's okay Raunak. We would love to meet your brother and his wife and stop hesitating everytime.” Yuvaan patted Raunak's shoulder and smiled.

“Let me introduce you two then” Raunak went to call his brother and sister-in-law who just came down from the uber and Raunak dragged them inside in a jet speed.

“He is my brother. Mayank Rajvansh. And she is my sister-in-law Trisha Mayank Rajvansh and he is my little nephew Roop” Raunak introduced them to the suryavanshi's

“Abhimaan” Mayank immediately recognized Abhimaan whom he met a long time ago at a seminar in the USA.

“Mayank…  I never thought we'd meet again” The duo shared a hug.

“You two know each other”

Hm.. Not so much but yeah..... We met three years back in the USA in a seminar.” Mayank replied and Abhimaan nodded.

“I am glad to know that Raunak is your younger brother”

“And I am surprised knowing Divya is your Younger sister” Both the man laughed out.

“Then…  how is life going?” Abhimaan asked Mayank and handed over a glass of coke and they detached themselves from the group.

“Life is going good. Happy to have a partner like Trisha, who knows me like an open book, then blessed to have a son like Roop. Maximum time he keeps me busy with his tantrums” Abhimaan smiled and sipped his coke.

“What about yours? Did you meet the girl after coming home from the USA?”

“Well she is not ‘a girl now’’. She is my wife."

“woah…  Abhimaan Singh got married and the world doesn't even have the slightest idea about it”

“Long story…  will tell you some other time”

“Sure” Mayank replied, taking a sip from his glass.

~♥~

“Rooh she is Roop, Raunak's nephew and she is Trisha bhabi” Divya introduced Rehana to them and the little curly haired boy catched her attention.

“Hello” Rehana said to Trisha who smiled in return and replied “hello”

Bhabi… She is Rehana.. Divya's elder brother wife” Raunak said coming in between and stood beside Divya, who looked at him and smiled.

Rehana held the child's hand and kneeled down to his level.

“My name is Rehana. What is your name?”.

“Rupesh. But everyone calls me Roop” Roop replied, getting easily comfortable with Rehana.

Awww Eeee it's such a good name Roop” Rehana pulled his cheek and the little boy blushed.

“Roop is such a picky boy when it comes to making new friends or talking with strangers. But I am amazed seeing him comfortable with Rehana so soon” Trisha said looking at the duo high fived and then giggled.

“Rehana is still a baby Bhabi” Divya said and Rehana glared at her.

Roop pulled Rehana's dress and she leaned to him.
“You're so pretty Aunty.” The little boy blushed hard and Rehana pinched his nose softly.

“Thank you Handsome Roop”

“Can you show me around?” He asked and Rehana nodded, giving him her forefinger to hold.

“Let's go then…  we will eat chocolate pastry”

“You like chocolate pastry?” He asked, raising his face to look at her while walking to the food court areas…  Rehana looked down at him and nodded her head with smile “I loved them”

“Me too” He replied showing his dimple smile just like his chachu, Raunak.

~♥~

“Who is she, Abhimaan?” Mayank asked, pointing to Rehana who's with Roop, savouring the delicious pastries.

Abhimaan turned to have a look at what Mayank was pointing at, and hisbheart flattered. His wife was making faces like babies and both she and Roop were enjoying each other's company. Indeed she looks happy with Ishani, Hiya and Divya but tonight she was looking more happy with Roop.

She loves children…  he concluded in his mind.

“Abhimaan” Mayank called again when Abhimaan came out from his dreamland and cleared his throat.

“She is my wife, Rehana” He smiled at him and Mayank looked at the duo again.

“I am impressed.”

“What do you mean?” Abhimaan's brows furrowed in confusion hearing Mayank's remark.

“Roop is very picky when it comes to making new friends or talking to strangers. But I'm happy to see him enjoying Rehana's company”

“Even I'm impressed seeing her comfortable with kids. I've never seen her this happy”

Mayank chuckled looking at his friend's admiration filled eyes. “You should start planning a child then” He patted Abhimaan's shoulder and he immediately turned his head to him.

“She is still a baby. Do you think she can handle another one? Also I am not so fond of babies so it'll be difficult for both of us to manage right now”

“as you say” Mayank shrugged and called his son, who looked over his shoulder to his father and ran to him, also dragging Rehana with him.

~♥~

“Rooh aunty I so want to keep you with me forever” He hugged Rehana's leg and she bent down on his level. Wiping the corner of his lips she smiled at him.

“I will come to your place to play with you”

“Yes yes please” He nodded his head in agreement making Rehana laughed.

“Roop” They heard Mayank voice from the side and Roop hold Rehana's hand to drag her with him.

“He is my dad, come” The little boy said and Rehana agreed with him.

“Yes dad”

“What are you doing?”

Roop blushed and held Rehana's hand.
“I was talking and eating with Rooh aunty”

“Hello Rehana” Mayank smiled at Rehana, who also replied back with a smile.

“Thank you for giving him company,” Mayank added.

“it's okay. He is the sweetest” Rehana ruffled the little boy's hair who again blushed and went to his father.

“Dad…  I have one thing to say”

Abhimaan was feeling, as if he was invisible. Neither his wife noticed him, nor his friend and his son.

He cleared his throat to gain Rehana's attention. But again he got in response is ignore.

“Yes Roop”

“I want to marry Rooh aunty after I grown up”

Rehana's eyes widened and travelled to Abhimaan, who's glaring at her and the little baby.

“What? What are you saying?” Mayank chuckled and Roop frowned.

“Why not Dad?” He left his father's hand and went to grab Rehana's. “She is pretty, she is lovely…  also I like her” He said confidently and Abhimaan felt jealous. Here he was craving for his wife's mere attention and this little boy wants to marry her.

“Hey champ” Abhimaan approached Roop, seeing everything was going out of his control.

“Who are you?” Roop asked in annoyance as he was in the middle of his proposal and future planning with his Rooh aunty.

Abhimaan murmured something in his breath and smiled at him forcefully.

“You can't marry her”

“Why? I like her, she is pretty, she is lovely” He tightened his hold around Rehana's waist.

Rehana was controlling her laugh so hard.
“She is so older than you also…  you can't marry her. Because I'm her husband”

He looked at Rehana for confirmation and when she nodded her head, the little boy's face fall.

Leaving Rehana he ran to his father again and asked him to pick him up in his arms.

“If not her then I'm booking my marriage with your daughter. Because she will also be so pretty like Rooh aunty” saying Roop hides his face in his father's neck.

“Roop shut up. Do you want me to tell your mom everything and scold you”

Abhimaan felt relief but felt hurt when Rehana went from there to Hiya.

He got the taste of his own medicine.
Now feel it the great Abhimaan Singh Suryavanshi.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
No target, because no one is interested.
So I'll update as per told earlier : once in a week.
Here is the weekly update.
Enjoy...

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.4K 979 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
10.5M 583K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...