I'll Never Let You Go

By Chelseax333

This is the sequel to " I Just Need Somebody To Love [ a Justin Bieber Love Story ] . Summer's over and scho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 .
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note ... please read
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note - Please read . It is important .
Chapter 26
Authors Note -
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 13

8.2K 166 12
By Chelseax333

Hey don't forget to vote <---------------------- It means a lot to me . Thanks :D

Justin's P.O.V

It feels like months without Sammi , more like years but it was only week and I can't handle it . I need her now . I need her to wake up right now . 

I miss her cute little smile , I miss hearing her voice and her angelic laughter , I miss holding her hand , I miss kissing her , I miss joking around with her and I really miss being with her . 

I may be in the same room as her , waiting for her to wake up from her coma but it's not the same . 

Every day after school , I go the hospital and wait for her to wake up . I wish I can be there all day waiting for her but my mom , Scooter or Usher want me to go to school . 

So right now I was walking to her room , hopefully she'll wake up soon . It's been a week already .

I remember when I got into a coma last year in February from the accident . I guess this is how it felt for Sammi and for every other person who has had somebody in a coma that they truly love .

I finally reached the room and I herd a familiar laughter . Hopefully she woke up . 

I walk into the room and she was awake , she woke up from her coma . She was smiling and laughing with Ethan while her mom looked super happy . 

" I think we should leave them some privacy " Her mom said , walking out of the room with Ethan following . 

" Who are you ? " She asked . 

What ? Please , tell me I'm dreaming . Those 3 words scared me . 

" You don't remember me ? " I asked , worried , my heart shattering into pieces . 

She started giggling , " I'm joking " 

" What ? " I asked , confused.

" I do remember you , you're my amazing boyfriend " She grinned a smile that I've missed so much . 

-----------

Sammi's P.O.V - 

" You scared me for a second " He said , walking closer to me . 

" I know , you should've saw your face " I giggled . 

" That's not funny " He pouted which looked super cute . 

" Yes it was " I said . " Missed me ? " 

" What a silly question , of course I missed you " He said , sitting on the bed . 

" I missed you too " I smiled . 

" It felt like a year with you " He said . 

" Why did you miss me that much ? " I asked curiously . 

" I missed your smile ,  I missed your cute little laugh , I missed your random hugs , I missed spending time with you and I missed kissing you " He said . 

I grabbed his shirt softly with my arm that wasn't broken and brought him closer to me , leaning in for a kiss . 

" I leave you two alone and guys you're already making out " Mom said , walking into the room , interrupting our make-out session . 

" Mommm ! " I whined while Justin chuckled . 

" the doctor said you can leave tomorrow " She said . 

" OK " I said . 

-------  The next day -------

So I've been in coma for a week and I woke up  yesterday . Now I have to go back to school . Nobody has told my friends that I woke up from the coma , I wanted to surprise them . I can't wait to see them ! 

* Beeeep * Beeeep * A car honked . 

I walked downstairs carefully , grabbing my book bag . By the way while the car crashed me , I ended up with a broken arm and broken rib cages . The broken rib cage hurted badly , I can barley do anything neither can I hug people but my broken arm and rib cage is suppose to heel in about a month . 

I walked outside and got into Justin's car . Justin was driving me to school since I couldn't because of my stupid broken arm . 

I opened the door with my other arm that wasn't broke and I got in , 

" Good morning handsome " I greeted Justin . 

" Goodmoring gorgeous " He smiled.

-----

We finally arrived at school . 

" Sammi , if you don't feel good or anything tell me , I'll take you home " Justin said before he got out the car and opened the car door for me . 

As Justin opened the car door for me , I saw people starring . Oh well their probably shock that I got out of the coma that quick but anyways I can't wait to see my friends . 

I saw Abbi , Ashlee , Audrina , Kaylee , Mellz , Ryan , Chaz and Daniel all talking to each other at a table . 

I walked up to them , holding Justin's hand with my other arm that isn't broken . 

" Hi " I grinned , standing in front of their table . 

" Samantha ! " Audrina squeled , running up to me and hugging me  

" Ow , my arm " I winced in pain .

" I'm sorry ! " She said . 

" It's OK " I told her . 

" I missed you so much ! " She said , wiping the tears away from her eyes . 

"  Hey , she's not the only one that missed you ! " Daniel said , giving me a side hug . 

" No , I missed her more ! I haven't seen her since like 3 weeks ago " Mellz said . 

" Me to " Abbi agreed with Mellz . 

" OK , I get it . You all missed me " I smiled . 

" Not me " Chaz said . 

" FU Chaz , I know you missed me " I laughed . 

" Ugh ignore Chaz , he's stupid " Ryan said . 

" shut up Ryan , I was just joking " Chaz said . 

" Here they go fighting again " Ashlee said . 

 ------------------- After School ------------- 

I got home and nobody was home like always . Mom was probably hanging out with Pattie and Ethan as probably at college still . But I wasn't alone . I had Justin . 

" Looks like nobody is home like aways " I mumbled . 

" Does that bother you ? " He asked . 

" what ? why ? " I asked . 

" I'm just wondering . Every time I come to your house and you find out that nobodies home , you seem sad " He said . 

" Its that ... I'm not use to coming home to a quiet home . When I was in Florida , I would come home and mom would always be there for me , she would always ask how me and Ethan how her day was and then I miss having my dad around  , I miss him joking around with us and just being there but now it's quiet and I hate it " I told Justin . 

" I use to feel like that too Sammi " He said . 

" Yeah right , when ? " I asked . 

" When I was little . My dad wasn't always around . I spent a lot of time with my grandparents at home since my mom would be working , trying to support us . I use to hate it . Other kids would talk about their dad , their dad was for them not mines . It use to hurt . It hurts to realize my dad really wasn't there for my childhood but it's OK now . At least he managed to get back into my life " Justin said . 

" I'm sorry , I forgot " I apologized . 

" Don't ... but you know what ? " He asked . 

" What ? " I asked . 

" You should come visit my dad , and Jazmyn and Jackson this Christmas " He said .

" Really ? " I asked . 

" Yeah " He smiled . 

" I'll love too " I smiled back . 

------------------------------------------ A Note from the Author -----------------

HEEEY ! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter . 

Anyways  I don't know when I'll be able to upload or write since I have to study this whole week for my final exams but I'll try to upload on the weekend . 

So before I let you guys go :

1. What did you think of this chapter ?

2 . Any ideas?

Ok thanks for reading , commenting and voting . It means a lot to me . Bye xoxox . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.2K 24
Your mom and dad are divorced, but your mom died after. You live with your dad. Well... your dad and Pattie get married and move in with you guys. Yo...
8.1K 49 25
Emily and Justin have been together for over a year and have managed to keep it a secret. But after Justin finishes his tour, and gets a two-week bre...
96.1K 447 29
Danni is just a normal teenage girl who just recently had her heartbroken. While running home in tears from her bestfriend Larry's house she runs int...
110K 2.6K 30
Justin isn't your average boy. He's mysterious, has many secrets and he doesn't let people in his life. His life is different than any others. Everyo...