Dark Fairies a Disney tale (M...

By kitten2039

Your name is Pandora. Long lost friend of Maleficent. You left 20 years ago and now your returning. What will... More

Backstory
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~~Not An Update!!~~

~NOT AN UPDATE~

3.3K 36 4
By kitten2039

I know that you guys have probably wanted an update but im taking forever_nebula's suggestion and having maleficent and pandora have a baby but instead of putting it in this story, i thought that id might make a sequel....but id need to know what you guys would think. I need to know if you'd read the sequel if i did make one. Please PLEASE let me know. I love all of you guys who have read my story and im grateful. its at 1.9K reads almost 2K and ive never been so happy. thank you guys for everything and just let me know! Mwah!!! :* i love all my daydreamers! 

~Heidi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 732 9
(Does not follow any Hellboy comic or movie storylines) While on a mission Hellboy and the team (Abe, Krauss...etc) find a pod-like stasis cryo-tube...
792K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
113K 2.3K 17
Eira Engel may have the looks of a goddess, a brilliant mind, and an unnatural soul of pure innocence. All but a man that truly loves her. After a cr...
210K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...