You're My New Dream Kung Fu P...

By destinycopley134

Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from d... More

Alexis
Picking A Successor
Break In At The Palace
Making A Deal
Heading To Juniper City
Getting Inside
Being Betrayed
Defeating The Chameleon
The New Dragon Warrior

Scuffle In The City

204 7 0
By destinycopley134

"Wake up!" Zhen says as she finally managed to wake Po from his sleep.

"Glad your finally awake. You were really out." Alexis says.

"I had a vision about the Chameleon! She's gonna take over valleys and towns and the Valley of Peace!" Po says in alarm.

"A vision? While you were asleep? I'm pretty sure that's just a dream." Zhen says.

"Yeah Po. You sure?" Alexis asks.

"Not a dream! Either I had a bad dumpling before I went to sleep or it's a Dragon Warrior thing. We gotta get to the Chameleon and take her down." Po says in alarm.

"Well then you're in luck. Welcome to Juniper City. This is the place where you can be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do and steal whatever you want to steal. If that's your thing I mean." Zhen says as the group goes through some walls and into a docking area as the boat hits the docks roughly.

"Whoa! That came out of nowhere." The fish says.

"Zhen wait for us!" Alexis says as she and Po follow after Zhen as she begins making her way through the city.

"I've never seen so much traffic before." Po says as people are crowding around the group going different directions.

"You don't have rush hour back in the Valley of Peace?" Zhen asks.

"We do just not to this extent." Alexis says.

"Well sure is good to be home again. The sights. The sounds." Zhen says as she bumps into Po.

"The smells." Po says as he smells the smell of different food in the air.

"Po we don't have time to get distracted by food." Alexis says.

"Po focus!" Zhen says.

"This city is the most amazing place I've ever been." Po says excitedly.

"I used to feel the same way until the chameleon got her claws into it." Zhen says as the group sees some iguanas taking things from people.

"I'm guessing those are her guards and they do not look friendly." Alexis says.

"Tonight we take down the Chameleon." Po says.

"Oh yeah. I'll show you where this villainess lurks as she dominates the city." Zhen says.

"Is she in that ominous building lurking over the city?" Po asks as the group sees a large building in the distance.

"How'd you know?" Zhen asks as she smiles.

"It's not our first fight with a villain." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Let's keep moving." Zhen says as the group keeps walking as people say hello to her.

"You seem quite popular with the locals." Alexis says as she looks at Zhen.

"Yeah well let's just say a face like mine is hard to forget." Zhen says as she smiles before Alexis sees a wanted poster of Zhen on the wall.

"Yeah because you're a wanted criminal!" Alexis says annoyedly.

"You're wanted criminal?" Po asks in shock.

"You sound surprised. Is this surprising? I don't think it's surprising." Zhen says unworriedly.

"This would of been nice to know. You couldn't have mentioned this earlier?" Alexis asks as she and Po continue to follow Zhen.

"Don't worry. The law has better things to do than look for me." Zhen says as she walks into three guards.

"Hey fox. We've been looking for you." A guard says as he grabs Zhen.

"Must be a slow work week." Zhen says.

"I'll handle this." Po says.

"Oh no. This won't end well." Alexis says as Po begins talking to the guards only to have no luck with them as they don't know what a Dragon Warrior is.

"You know the Dragon Warrior. Anyone? Nothing?" Po asks in surprise.

"Po maybe we should find some other way to talk this over with them." Alexis says.

"Good idea Alexis. Well if you don't know me then surely you must know about Master Shifu and his adopted daughter Master Alexis here.

"No clue." A guard says.

"Grab em. Must be in cahoots with the fox." A guard says.

"Hey!" Alexis says as she and Po get grabbed.

"Wait, wait!" Po says as the group is thrown into a cage.

"Nice try Po." Alexis says as she shakes her head.

"Okay we've tried it your way. Now we try it mine." Zhen says as she takes her jade earring and unlocks the cage door with it.

"Wait. What's your way!?" Po asks as he and Alexis get pulled by Zhen out of the cage and into a lower area as they begin running.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Zhen shouts as Alexis and Po are following her.

"You can't just run away from the law like that! You're a wanted criminal." Po says as the group hides behind a corner.

"Well it looks like I'm not the only one." Zhen says as the group sees wanted posters of Alexis and Po.

"That was fast. I hate to say it terms of the law Po but she's right. If we get caught we won't get near the Chameleon." Alexis says as she looks at Po.

"Glad to see you're finally seeing it my way." Zhen says.

"For now anyway. What's that rumbling?" Alexis asks as the group hears rumbling and then sees a large crowd of guards coming their way.

"Definitely not good news I can tell you that. Come on. Follow me and stay close." Zhen says as the group begins running and narrowly manages to avoid getting caught by the large group of guards as they go down a hidden sewer tunnel.

*Timeskip*

"It isn't much farther now." Zhen says as Alexis and Po are following her through a dark tunnel.

"You always say that and it's always so much farther. Whoa. What is this place?" Po asks as the group comes to a hidden underground city.

"A hidden village. Right under the city." Alexis says.

"Home sweet home. Some of the best crooks and criminals in the city in all of Juniper City live here. Careful. These guys will steal your pants right off you and you'd never know.

"So this is your home?" Alexis asks as she walks beside Zhen.

"Well it used to be." Zhen says.

"It's uh nice." Alexis says as she nervously looks around.

"For an underground village. I know it's not much but it's home." Zhen says before she and Alexis hear Po screaming and see him being attacked by three bunny kids.

"I swear he attracts some of the most unwanted attention sometimes. Alright kiddies time to let him go. He's not a chew toy." Alexis says as she wraps vines around the kids and pulls them off Po before letting them go as they laugh and walk off.

"Thanks Alexis. So you're friends with all these people?" Po asks as he looks at Zhen.

"They're practically family." Zhen says as she smiles.

"Zhen! Is that really you?" An armadillo asks as he comes over.

"My old mentor!" Zhen says happily.

"I always knew someday you'd find you way home back to the dead. And when you did I'd be sure to give you a proper homecoming." The armadillo says as everyone points their weapons at the group.

"I thought you said they were your family." Alexis says annoyedly.

"More like distant cousins." Zhen says.

"Alright! How shall we do this? Quick and painless? Or slow and painful?" The armadillo asks.

"Slow and painful." The bunny kids chant happily.

"Alright you little scamps. Slow and painful it is." The armadillo says as he smiles.

"You really don't want to do this. Because if you so much as lay one claw on me you're gonna have to go through them. The Dragon Warrior and Master Alexis." Zhen says as she gets on Po's shoulders.

"Who?" The armadillo asks confusedly.

"Oh man. Are my adventures really that regional?" Po asks.

"Well it's not like word exactly gets far out of the Valley of Peace. But not the time. Looks like we'll have to fight our way out." Alexis says as the crooks crowd around the group.

"Wait!" Po says as he steps forward.

"Po what are you doing?" Alexis asks.

"He who resorts to violence now will only find more violence later." Po says.

"So what you're saying is if we don't hurt Zhen a little now?" A creature asks.

"We can hurt her a lot later!" A pig says.

"What? No! That's not what I said!" Po says in alarm.

"Yes! And more violence later is better than less violence now." The armadillo says.

"I think you're missing the point." Po says as the crowd begins talking about how they like Po's idea of violence later much to his annoyance.

"Nice try Po. But at least we didn't have to fight our way out this time." Alexis says as the crowd leaves.

"You have got to workshop those proverbs." Zhen says.

*Timeskip*

"Look Han I know we've had our differences but I'm really in a jam here and I was hoping you could help me out. We just need a place to lie low for a while until the heat cools off." Zhen says as the group is sitting with the armadillo.

"And why should I help you?" Han asks.

"Because deep down beneath that iron scaled exterior is a good hearted soul who still thinks of me as one of his own?" Zhen asks as she smiles.

"Fine. But if you're still here by nightfall I'm calling the guards myself. Sleep tight." Han says as he rolls off laughing.

"So tonight we take down the Chameleon?" Po asks.

"After you get your pants back." Zhen says as Possible sees some monkeys wearing his pants and chases after them causing Alexis and Zhen to laugh watching them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 65 18
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
4.5K 42 12
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. She has always blessed with beauty and a strong will. Even wi...
6.1K 92 15
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
3.4K 57 14
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...