𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓.

بواسطة toptierszn

❝ It's just that he know what I want. ❞ ©𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑. المزيد

☆・:.,;*.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟏.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟑.

𝟏𝟑.

3K 164 32
بواسطة toptierszn

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Are y'all going to talk to each other?" Layla asked me and Khalil, finally breaking the silence.

"I'm not talking to him." I said while looking down at my paper.

"Well can y'all do something for the sake of me? We have to work on this as a group and I don't wanna fail just because y'all upset at each other for whatever reason." She said.

I try to avoid him but it's hard when we have the same friends and go to the same school and literally have all the same fucking classes.

I was trying to not create a shift in the friend group. But I still don't like being around him. I didn't even wanna be around him now but I had to because we were working in groups today. Me, him, and Layla were a group.

Texting is okay and it's bearable. But him in my face? Haven't mastered it yet. I be irritated sometimes. And sometimes we bicker still.

"Layla pass me the paint." Khalil told her. The paint was next to me and he could've easily reached over to get it himself.

Layla sighed and handed it to him. We were in Art. I hated this class so much. Like why am I still taking art as a senior?

My teacher be so mad at all my assignments. She always talking about how I don't be creative. Like how you gon tell me to be creative and then get mad cause I'm doing what I want? Fuck. That's creativity right there.

"You could've got it." I looked at him.

"You don't want me near you so I wasn't even finna do that." He responded.

"Damn right I don't want you near me." I said and I heard him mumble something.

"What you say?" I asked and he ignored me and started doing his portion of the assignment.

"Layla give me the markers." I told her. They were next to Khalil.

"Y'all cannot be for real." She shook her head and grabbed the markers before passing them to me and I started on my part of the assignment as well.

"You could've got it." He mocked what I said a few seconds prior.

"Lay, tell your friend to stop speaking to me." I told her.

"Kiyari said stop talking to her." Layla turned to Khalil.

"Tell her to stop being childish." He said and she turned to me.

"Khalil says stop being childish." She said.

"Fuck Khalil. Tell him that." I rolled my eyes and she turned back to him.

"Yari said she loves you." She told him and my jaw dropped out of disbelief.

"Tell her I love her too."

Yuck.

"Kha says he loves you." She turned to me again.

"I wouldn't love him if he was the last person on this earth." I said, taking the top off of my marker of choice.

"Y'all are stressing me out. I'm going somewhere else." Layla stood up.

Me and Khalil each took one of her arms and pulled her back down to her seat.

"I feel like the only child and y'all are the parents who are in the mist of a divorce." She frowned.

"Whatever the fuck y'all mad about can't even be that bad. Y'all get over everything else." She continued.

"Mmm. Ion think so Lay." I said truthfully.

"It wasn't my fault." Khalil said.

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well it was. But ian know." He said.

"Knew what?" Layla asked.

"Nothing." I sighed and turned my attention back to my class work.

"I've had enough. And everybody else had enough too. Y'all energy is making things weird. What happened?" She looked in between us. Neither one of us responded. "We gon get to the bottom of this. At lunch we going to therapy."

"Therapy?" I asked.

"Mhm." She nodded. "Just wait."

I shook my head and looked at Khalil who was already looking at me. I stuck up my middle finger and he did the same. I don't know why he saying fuck me for when it should be the other way around.

After that, we didn't say anything else to each other. We just did our work and I talked to Layla mostly.

Eventually lunch came and I was sitting at the table with everybody else.

"You don't have anything better than I do." Chyna said to Malachi.

"Bitch my whole existence is better than you." He said to her.

"Not really. You don't have more money than me, my car is better than yours, my house is bigger than yours. I'm smarter than you, I got more designer shoes than you." She went on.

"You got everything but a damn brain huh?" Khalil asked.

"If you don't shut yo muthafucking ass up." Chyna replied.

"Got allat but still miserable." Malachi laughed.

"Leave her alone." Layla said.

"Shut up." Malachi said and I heard a slap so I assumed he hit her.

"I will rock your world in this lunch room." She told him.

"So rock it." He replied and she immediately started laughing. He so unserious. "Oh ight."

"Yari." Tory said since I was laying my head on him. I was tired as hell.

"Hm?"

"You sleep?" He asked because my eyes were closed and I shook my head no.

"No. I'm sleepy though." I told him.

"Cause you be up at night with that nigga." He said and I opened my eyes.

"Is it beef with my man? Cause I can get active bout it." I said.

"Yes." Malachi said.

"Y'all don't even know him." Samaria laughed. She was the only one who knew him personally cause she was there when I met him and be around me all the time.

Me and Samaria grew closer and me and Chy grew apart. It's kind of like Samaria is my best friend now. She always was, but our bond is stronger than before.

"Ion care. She got a mysterious ass nigga that nobody know about." Malachi looked at me. "And ion like that."

"Why the fuck not? Y'all liked her with him." Layla looked at Khalil.

"Nie why am I in it?" Khalil asked.

"No I didn't." Malachi said. "That never ever came out my mouth. I hated them together but I was being supportive."

"You was always calling Yari dumb." Chyna said.

"Cause she was. She ain't dumb no mo. She being secretive bout that new nigga." He said.

"First of all." I started off. "Stop being bothered by my man. He don't know y'all."

"Fuck him." Khalil said.

"Bitch fuck you." I replied.

"He better than me?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Yes. Now anyways." I said.

"Anybody is better than you." Chyna said. "She finally left yo ass and I'm loving every second of it."

"Me too." Samaria agreed.

"Y'all are messy." I told them.

"And what is you?" Malachi asked.

"Not!" I laughed.

Cause not he was the main one calling us messy and now he being exactly that. Must've rubbed off on him.

"Where he stay at?" Malachi raised his eyebrow. "Cause I got a opp with that name and I know where he stay."

"So why you ain't slid yet?" Layla asked him, leaning forward and rested her chin on her hand.

"Bitch nobody speaking to you." He said.

"He stay round the way." I shrugged, if Amir really his opp then I'm definitely not telling him.

Ion think Amir having beef with teenagers though. My stink grown as fuck. Finna be 21 this week.

"Keep protecting that nigga." Malachi said. "Ima see who it is the next time he pick you up from school."

He not even picking me up this week so.

"What is y'all problem?" Chy asked them. "Y'all care too much. It's giving Khalil making y'all ask her shit about him."

"Ian making them ask her shit, ion care about that nigga." He mugged her.

"Yes you do." She replied.

"Khalil and Kiyari, y'all fucked the city up." Tory shook his head.

"Welp. Ain't my fault." I shrugged.

"Ion know what you being shady fa. You keep acting like it was on purpose." Khalil said and I looked at him.

"Maybe if you had some self respect instead of just tryna get your dick wet then we wouldn't be here." I voiced.

"Bro how the fuck was I supposed to know that shit would happen?"

"You shouldn't have done it in the first place!" I snapped.

Maybe I'm not as healed as I thought. Cause I'm getting pissed off again.

"Oh." Layla said. "Oh wow. Yeah it's time for therapy."

"I don't need therapy, I need him to get the fuck up out my face." I said truthfully.

"What did you even do bro?" Tory asked him.

"Nothing." Khalil said.

"Liar." I coughed.

"Khalil I don't know what you did but I can tell it's a hundred percent your fault." Samaria said.

"Literally." Chy agreed.

"I third that." Layla said.

"Man whatever." He waved them off and looked at me. "I apologized. It's nothing else I can do."

"You right. Ain't shit else you can do." I agreed with him and the table got quiet after that.

"So, we definitely not chilling after school then?" Malachi spoke up. We were all supposed to go to his house afterwards but with the tension? I don't even wanna go no more.

"The fuck you think?" Tory asked.

"I don't know what to think about y'all nowadays." He shrugged before laying his head down on Chy's shoulder and she mugged him and brushed him off.

"Fuck off of me." She mumbled and he thumped her head. "Bitch!"

"Cause don't brush me off. That's why you baldhead anyways." He told her.

"Yo mama baldhead." She said.

"By choice. You baldhead cause yo hair incapable of growing past your ears." He laughed. "Lil hair ass."

She didn't even respond to him after that. She just stared at him.

"Y'all I think we be around each other too much." Layla spoke.

"Good thing nobody give a fuck bout what you think." Malachi said and she punched his arm.

"I'm serious." She said.

"Okay. So leave then." Khalil told her.

"Then my life gon be boring without y'all."

"Okay then so shut the fuck up complaining." Malachi rolled his eyes.

Malachi so mean.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Well it was what it was. Heard I was replaced with a scrub. Heard you in love. Heard love ain't meant for a thug. Heard from a friend that you miss how I fuck." I rapped along with the song as I scrolled on my phone.

"You could've rolled this shit yourself Khalil." Nyah spoke up.

"Fuck ima do that for when you can do it?" I looked up at her and she rolled her eyes. Once she was done rolling the wood she got up and came over to me.

"Your lighter please?" She held out her hand.

I dug in my pants pocket and took it out before handing it to her. While she lit the blunt I swiped over to my camera and looked in it.

"I need a damn retwist." I mumbled. Yari usually do it and I'm not even finna ask her.

But ion like nobody touching my head that ion know.

Ima ask her.

But she might say no cause she always be with that lame ass nigga she fuck with now. I know I said ima let her move on and shit and I am. But I never said I had to like it.

"Hm." Nyah broke me out of my thoughts and passed the blunt to me and I took it from her. Nyah was just my friend.

I met her like two weeks ago at a party and she was cool. Ion look at her in a romantic way or nun but I can tell she look at me like that. But ian going.

I'm straight on bitches right now.

I hit the blunt as well and we passed it back and forth until we was done and she laid down next to me on her bed. It was like twelve in the morning now.

"I want a honey bun." She said.

"You nasty as fuck g." I shook my head.

"Not too much. Them bitches bang for real." She said and looked at me.

"I wouldn't eat a honey bun if that was my last resort." I said truthfully.

"You too picky fa me." She scrunched up her face.

"Good thing ian fa you." I replied.

"Oh! And he's sassy too." She said and I laughed.

"Fuck on."

"You know you is." She sat up. "But why you be acting like that?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"You act like you got bougie dick or sumn." She shrugged. "I clearly been tryna get on that witchu but I don't know. You won't give in." She said.

I was taken back cause I'm not really used to no female actually bringing something to the table. Girls like to beat around the bush before saying something.

"I know." I started off. "But I just ain't with that right now." I told her.

She tilted her head to the side and got up and moved over to my side of the bed. She got on top of me and looked down at me.

"Come on nie." I sighed. Nyah was one of them people who get horny as hell when she get high. But usually we would smoke around other people and this was the only time we ever smoked alone.

I kinda knew she was finna do this. I just wasn't sure, but it was expected.

"Boy please. Nothing gonna happen just by me sitting on you." She said.

Sholl ain't.

Don't get me wrong, Nyah was pretty and all. If I was still in the headspace I was in a while ago hell yeah I woulda gave in.

But once you stop thinking with your dick you realize a lot of things. Nyah ain't even my type. She got too much masculine energy.

I like a soft girl. She too much of a hardbody. Ion like it. Cause am I the nigga or you?

"Ight." I said and went back to scrolling on my phone before it started ringing. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Malachi.

"Hollup." I told Nyah so she could get off of me and she did. I stood up from the bed and walked out and went to the bathroom down the hallway.

Nobody else was at her house and I had been over here before.

"Wassup?" I answered the phone after closing the bathroom door behind me.

"I got a problem." He said from the other end.

I mentally sighed. He always doing some shit.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

a/n; excuse mistakes and errors if there are any, i'll fix them eventually.

i be feeding y'all lil ass chapters LOL. but my wattpad keep messing up whenever i'm writing & idk how to fix it.

but anyways, what did Malachi do? 🙄.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Our Love بواسطة TheGoat .

الخيال (فانتازيا)

482 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."
218K 7.1K 18
All he wanted was somebody that understood and she wanted to not feel this loneliness.
Hard To Trust بواسطة Cynn

قصص المراهقين

1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
62.6K 3.5K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.