𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

By sweet_bearie

"If you love me, let me go." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Just be careful about what you wish for, you may ne... More

❮ 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄. ❯
p r o l o g u e | 1st edition
c h a p t e r_o n e: Rose
c h a p t e r_t w o: (trust me)
c h a p t e r_t h r e e: stolen books
c h a p t e r_f o u r: 'Mother'
♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡
c h a p t e r_f i v e: not my life
c h a p t e r_s i x: Out of nowhere
c h a p t e r_s e v e n: realization
c h a p t e r_e i g h t: wandering enlessly (it's maddening)
c h a p t e r_n i n e: Hoshi
c h a p t e r_t e n: mandatory task
c h a p t e r_e l e v e n: ocean eyes
c h a p t e r_t w e l v e: handkerchief
c h a p t e r_t h i r t e e n: meet the casts
c h a p t e r_f o u r t e e n: Pedal faster
c h a p t e r_f i f t e e n: Bad first impression
c h a p t e r_s i x t e e n: A safer way home
c h a p t e r_s e v e n t e e n: photograph
c h a p t e r_e i g h t e e n: festival day one
c h a p t e r_n i n e t e e n: Booth talks : festival day two
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y: Necklace exchange: festival day two (pt.2)
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y o n e : The game: festival day three
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y t w o: why did you do it?
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y t h r e e: my my i think we have a spy
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y f i v e: green flag or red(?)
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y s i x: liar
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y s e v e n: Hoshi (pt. 2)
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y e i g h t: new student
c h a p t e r_t w e n t y n i n e: consequences
c h a p t e r_t h i r t y: all this happened in the same day.
c h a p t e r_t h i r t y o n e: Missing pearl necklace
c h a p t e r_t h i r t y t w o: Urgency
c h a p t e r_t h i r t y t h r e e: Little secret
c h a p t e r_t h i r t y f o u r: why not?
c h a p t e r_t h i r t y f i v e: animal heart
c h a p t e r_t h i r t y s i x: bring me back home

c h a p t e r_t w e n t y f o u r: snow

39 2 0
By sweet_bearie

It has been more than an hour since he was tasked to watch over a girl named Y/n. Well he wasn't supposed to, but he owed the family of his employer hence agreeing to doing such a job.

Valentine isn't even a PI at some sorts, yet here he is watching over a college student. When he can cuddle with his wife back at home, just the mere thought of the love of his life makes him homesick now.

"How can i face my classmates now?!" She exclaimed, proceeding to bury her face on her hands as she hunched at the library table. Azurè whom sat beside her, not doing anything in particular but merely observing her.

"I suppose we should elope."

"No thank you." It was a weird start of the day, from the morning unto the afternoon, she concluded that the whole logic of the book was weird, due to the fact they have been hiding from the teachers and staff of the school and yet time has passed they still haven't been caught.

"What?? Eloping means escaping somewhere."

"I know what eloping means."

"Then??"

"No." She huffed, 'Hoshi you there? Help me out here please!' Azure on the sideline looked defeated despite the cold look he has on his face, maybe if you squint hard enough you'll see the disappointment written in his face.

"You know elope doesn't mean what you think it means."

"It just means to leave."

"To sneak off." He continued as he eyed the girl cautiously, Y/n hesitated, it was only half a day she didn't go to class, she could always come back for the remaining at the afternoon.

'Go home.'  A voice said, "Huh?" She turned to Azure who looked confused as her, "Hmm? Have you made your decision." Y/n felt like she was slowly going insane hearing voices.

For not distinguishing between a dream or reality unless Hoshi shows up.

"Azure, change of plans..."

"I'll go home."

Looking up from his phone as he used the opportunity to swiftly send a text to the family group chat, which consisted of his parents and him. That he was eloping with Y/n. "What?"

"Yeah i'm sorry."

"Thanks for accompanying me." She said as she got up from her seat with her bag slung on her shoulder, "Alright, stay safe ok?" Y/n did not expect him to agree with her so easily as he was just convincing her to elope with him a few minutes ago.

He stood up engulfing her into a bear hug, his heart was stammering so hard against his chest and Y/n could feel it. Reluctantly he let go, he smiled at her.

"I'll see you soon, yeah?"

She nodded mirroring the smile he has plastered on his face, she walked to the other way only to have Azure glued to her side once more, Not thinking much of it as they were heading to the entrance out of the library.

Finally exiting the room she warily glanced around the deserted grand halls of the school, before continuing to the school's main entrance, does she have a plan? Not yet.

She'll think about transportation once she gets out of the university premise, she paused from walking further to the direction upon hearing footsteps behind her, curiously she peered over her shoulder, "Azure what the-"

"Don't mistake me for following you."

"We are merely going on the same direction."

"Oh-"

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked quite hoping she'd say yes, "No thank you Azure." After saying so, Y/n turned the other way walking in a fast pace. Azure waited for her figure to disappear as she went farther and farther away.

Heat crept up to his face realizing what has happened, he touched his cheek, feeling the warmth of her palms on his skin, Butterflies going haywire in his stomach upon recalling the past incident that happened between the two;

A public display of affection, in school ground that is! 'How scandalous.' Biting his bottom lip trying to suppress a smile. He is Azure Saint after all! Schoolmates or underclassmen of his shan't see him smile by himself, he'd be labeled a mad man.

Reaching out for his pockets, to take a good chunk of hair he snipped from Y/n's head, it was a risky move but he managed to pull it off, finally putting his journal about the girl in motion, darting from left to right, front and back.

Gradually he placed the fragile strands to his nose, although it was faint, he could smell the floral scent of her hair. Was he guilty of doing such brass action? Of course not!

Y/n doesn't mind, they are to be wed once the school ends anyways.

A mad man he is indeed.

Click Click Click

Valentine swiftly took pictures as he was instructed, even so getting disturbed at the behavior displayed by the male he was told to watch, along with Y/n but since the girl had left La Sales and got into a cab. Following her wasn't required for him to do. Yet.

Hence focusing on her creepy friend.

"Kids these days." He mumbled even though he's done worse. Hypocrite.

There she is, standing on the doorway of her house, Y/n have been in the situation before. Although she didn't get in trouble back then, she might this time.

Before she could press the doorbell, the door swung open revealing a tall and attractive man whom she had never seen before, looking at her with a beaming smile. "My love! You're here!" He picked her up with ease as he hugged her tight.

Y/n was frozen on spot, her fight or flight mode was nonexistent, "Oh how I missed you." He mumbled against her shoulders, placing her down, albeit sounding foolish but without hesitation she ran past him and to the nearest person she sees.

"Dad!" She shouted upon seeing her father
who 's sitting peacefully on the sofa reading newspaper, "Y/n? You're home early." She didn't reply to his question as she stood behind him, using him as a shield from the stranger, which by the way he should've kicked out!

"Who's he?" Y/n asked as her eyes never left the strangers form, he approached the two his smile unmoving from his face. "Love?" He called, pointing to herself as she glanced at her father who has an amused look on his face.

"Yukki, as i said she may not remember." He chuckled, "Don't worry Y/n, he's harmless."

He stood up, looking at Y/n and the guy named Yukki.

"I'll leave you guys to catch up."

"Let's talk later Y/n, in regard to your school, ok?" His tone switched up quickly as a light switch upon addressing the topic towards Y/n, Before eventually leaving the two behind to reconcile.

'I knew it.' She groaned mentally. 'I led a good life.'

Y/n didn't know, nor was she trying to look upset or shaken up by the sudden change of tone of her father,"Love don't worry, uncle is not mad at you." Yukki assured the girl as he approached her, taking baby steps that is.

Holding out her palms in front of him, signaling him to stop on his tracks as she looked at him with a creased forehead, to show that she was being serious;

"First off all, how would you know that?"

"Second off all, who are you?"

Of course she's not dumb, she knows who he is based on the nickname he gave her since she saw him which was ten minutes or so ago, but Y/n can't assume unless stated! If she does then it may unfold catastrophes.

"Trust me, uncle could never be mad at you." He said so casually, Yukki paused. Holding her gaze and at her lips, licking his own as he cleared his throat, "I'm your one and only."

"Cut the shit man."

"Baby you know how it turns me on when you're assertive~" He mused, now taking big strides towards her "Just answer the damn question!" She says firmly as she walked farther away from him, without looking back she hit the wall causing her to be trapped in the situation.

Arriving in front of the girl, putting his pointer finger under her chin as he softly guided her head to look at him face to face.

"I'm your boyfriend."

- To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 31K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
52.8K 1.2K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
17.8K 622 21
You've always been a trouble child, you hated listening to people and hated following the rules. So obviously you would end up breaking the law and y...
166K 5.1K 108
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙏𝙎...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪...�...