I didn't do it jasmine and lo...

By sunnygirl94

in the episode of I didn't do it logan find's out that jasmine like's him logan told garret and garret told L... More

Chapter 2 Getting Ready For Prom
chapter 3 a new couple in school
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 1 logan knows

1.1K 15 0
By sunnygirl94

logan's pov

after Delia's play Jasmine came she must've thought I was Garret cause she said "thank you Garret for keeping the secret that I like Logan" and then she left. After I got out of the tree costume I went to go meet Garret at Rumble Juice I saw he was sitting in our regular spot so I sat next to him I told him I found out that Jasmine likes me Garret said "how did you find out"? I told him since I was taking his place as a tree in delia's play I found out. As I was explaining it Garret's mom called and said that he needs to take Garret for a walk I know what your thinking he is named after the dog the dog is not named after him. after I left Rumble Juice Lindy came home she said that Jasmine was coming over I was thinking it was  going to be awkward cause now I know she likes me I wasn't sure how I was going to feel when she comes over.

Jasmine's pov

when I got to Lindy's house I knocked on the door and I was thinking about Logan at the same time then when I thought Lindy opened the door I was calm but when I looked it was logan I imedently got butterflies in my stomach. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes I quickly escaped from my thought's I asked him is lindy in her room he said "yes" I ran up the stairs Lindy said "hi" I screamed "WHO TOLD YOU!!!" Lindy said "Jaz are you okay?"  I said "y-yeah I-I guess" "is there something wrong if there is you know you can tell me I'm your best friend" Lindy said I told her I can't stop thinking about logan every time I'm doing homework I think about him when ever I see him I get butterflies in my stomach, my palms get sweaty and my heart starts racing. I don't know if it's a message o-or "yeah it's a message" Lindy said "it's a message telling you to tell him how you feel" we went back down stairs we saw Garret talking to Logan we heard them talking then I heard them mention my name me and lindy decided to hear what they were talking about then i found out that logan know's I like him I decided to go home early from Lindy's house it was 8:01 I got my pajamas on and got in bed and went to sleep.

i hope you guy's enjoy this. :) like and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
609K 63.9K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...